PDA

View Full Version : 2009 nfl draft

nevada11
02-05-2011, 07:12 PM
Can you imagine the freedom and leeway we could have had in this draft had our two second round picks (Beatty, sintim) did not become busts? Insane freedom.. we could do whatever the hell we want in this draft.</P>

What a bad draft class that draft was for the majority of the picks taken</P>

Neverend
02-05-2011, 07:17 PM
I wouldn't say sintim and beatty are busts. You generally have to wait at least 3 years before you declare anyone a bust. Sintim and beatty can still be great players for the giants. </P>

always wish we could've have traded our second round picks to new england for clay matthews</P>

Raptor22
02-06-2011, 10:05 AM
How has Beatty been a bust? He wasn't expected to step in immediately. They knew he'd take some coaching up. When he was starting this season the run game was dominant to the left, Eli had plenty of time to throw, and he stayed clean despite Beatty going up against some good pass rushers.

Beatty should be able to nail down the starting LT this season, allowing Diehl to slide over if Suebert takes over C, or doesn't come back from the injury.

Give Sintim another year. He was drafted for a system the Giants no longer run. If he doesn't perform this year, or Fewell can't find a place for him, then yeah, he's a bust.

But that happens, you cannot expect every draft to have 5 home runs in it... the 2009 draft is a success based on Nicks alone. If Beatty becomes a solid starter, and Barden and Beckum become impact players (and I believe they could), then it would be an Excellent draft.

thegreatone
02-06-2011, 10:38 AM
i thought beatty played very well this season. Yes, there is room for improvement but we moved the ball well when he was in. Sintim, well, our front office needs to stop trying to fit square pegs into round holes. Not sayin clint still cant produce for us but these FO people have me scratching my head. Like they want 3-4 lb'rs in a 4-3 (kiwi,sintum tracy). idk maybe they are transitioning.....very....slowly.

gmen0820
02-06-2011, 11:43 AM
Sintim is a bust. He tore his ACL, so next year is a wash and his first two years have been ****.

3 years right there-BUST.

BlueSanta
02-06-2011, 04:00 PM
Can you imagine the freedom and leeway we could have had in this draft had our two second round picks (Beatty, sintim) did not become busts? Insane freedom.. we could do whatever the hell we want in this draft.</P>

Im still waiting for further explaination as to how beatty has been a bust?

He filled in quite well at times last year.

nevada11
02-06-2011, 04:06 PM
Sintim is a bust. He tore his ACL, so next year is a wash and his first two years have been ****. 3 years right there-BUST.</P>

Exactly. Thank you! People here are freaking hypocrites. If Sintim is a "great" player then why in the hell are we talking about what rookie will step in at SAM? Give me a break, damn</P>

jomo
02-06-2011, 04:10 PM

What a bad draft class that draft was for the majority of the picks taken</P> Im still waiting for further explaination as to how beatty has been a bust? He filled in quite well at times last year.He is not a bust. Sometimes people reach for the wrong word to make their point. He's been ordinary so far which after only 2 years means hehas upside and could stillprogress to "good." He does have nice feet and very good technique but he doesn't seem strong enough to me plus I haven't seen that requisite nastiness which all the really good OL posess.

nevada11
02-06-2011, 04:10 PM

Im still waiting for further explaination as to how beatty has been a bust? He filled in quite well at times last year.</P>

"Quite well"? Um, no. He has played quite poor. Did you watch him against Brian Orakpo? He was getting beat off the ball against him about nearly every freaking time. He is highly inconsistent and has to arm bar pass rushers around their necks because he can not block.</P>

Bust? He will never start for this team. Reese BEGGED Beatty to beat out Diehl. David MOTHER F*CKING DIEHL, a freaking convertedtackle fromthe guard positionwho Beatty is a much better athlete than and he couldn't do it!That's pathetic. Wait 3 years? For what? You think Beatty is going to turn it on and suddenly become a pro bowl tackle? Give me a f*cking break, Beatty is a career fill-in at tackle when a player goes down. For a highly touted second round pick he is pretty much a bust. I don't need to "wait" 3 years to see it. The same thing is said for Sintim</P>

BlueSanta
02-06-2011, 04:28 PM

Im still waiting for further explaination as to how beatty has been a bust? He filled in quite well at times last year.</P>

"Quite well"? Um, no. He has played quite poor. Did you watch him against Brian Orakpo? He was getting beat off the ball against him about nearly every freaking time. He is highly inconsistent and has to arm bar pass rushers around their necks because he can not block.</P>

Bust? He will never start for this team. Reese BEGGED Beatty to beat out Diehl. David MOTHER F*CKING DIEHL, a freaking converted*tackle from*the guard position*who Beatty is a much better athlete than and he couldn't do it!*That's pathetic. Wait 3 years? For what? You think Beatty is going to turn it on and suddenly become a pro bowl tackle? Give me a f*cking break, Beatty is a career fill-in at tackle when a player goes down. For a highly touted second round pick he is pretty much a bust. I don't need to "wait" 3 years to see it. The same thing is said for Sintim</P>
So a 25 yr old kid, in his 2nd game a s a starter, had a couple penalties and he is now a bust?

Btw, Orakpo had 1 solo tackle that game and no sacks. Yeah beatty really sucked.

Beatty has done fine.

Redeyejedi
02-06-2011, 04:33 PM
i thought beatty played very well this season. Yes, there is room for improvement but we moved the ball well when he was in. Sintim, well, our front office needs to stop trying to fit square pegs into round holes. Not sayin clint still cant produce for us but these FO people have me scratching my head. Like they want 3-4 lb'rs in a 4-3 (kiwi,sintum tracy). idk maybe they are transitioning.....very....slowly.
I understood the Sintim pick because he fit in Sheridans defense. He is a horrible fit in Fewells.

nevada11
02-06-2011, 04:40 PM

Bust? He will never start for this team. Reese BEGGED Beatty to beat out Diehl. David MOTHER F*CKING DIEHL, a freaking convertedtackle fromthe guard positionwho Beatty is a much better athlete than and he couldn't do it!That's pathetic. Wait 3 years? For what? You think Beatty is going to turn it on and suddenly become a pro bowl tackle? Give me a f*cking break, Beatty is a career fill-in at tackle when a player goes down. For a highly touted second round pick he is pretty much a bust. I don't need to "wait" 3 years to see it. The same thing is said for Sintim</P>

So a 25 yr old kid, in his 2nd game a s a starter, had a couple penalties and he is now a bust? Btw, Orakpo had 1 solo tackle that game and no sacks. Yeah beatty really sucked. Beatty has done fine.</P>

That had to be the dumbest reply I have ever seenin this message boardin a long timeo_O. Why don't you reply to what I specifically said? Why do you have to deemphasizeBeatty's negatives? What kind of f*cking argument is Orakpo had "no sacks", Beatty had "a couple" of penalties? Did you just not read my previous post? </P>

BlueSanta
02-06-2011, 05:06 PM

Bust? He will never start for this team. Reese BEGGED Beatty to beat out Diehl. David MOTHER F*CKING DIEHL, a freaking converted*tackle from*the guard position*who Beatty is a much better athlete than and he couldn't do it!*That's pathetic. Wait 3 years? For what? You think Beatty is going to turn it on and suddenly become a pro bowl tackle? Give me a f*cking break, Beatty is a career fill-in at tackle when a player goes down. For a highly touted second round pick he is pretty much a bust. I don't need to "wait" 3 years to see it. The same thing is said for Sintim</P>

So a 25 yr old kid, in his 2nd game a s a starter, had a couple penalties and he is now a bust? Btw, Orakpo had 1 solo tackle that game and no sacks. Yeah beatty really sucked. Beatty has done fine.</P>

That had to be the dumbest reply I have ever seen*in this message board*in a long time*o_O. Why don't you reply to what I specifically said? Why do you have to deemphasize*Beatty's negatives? What kind of f*cking argument is Orakpo had "no sacks", Beatty had "a couple" of penalties? Did you just not read my previous post? </P>
I read your post and replied in kind. You are stating your opinion as fact. It is not fact. Reese doesnt determine starters he isnt he coach, thats just a dumb statement that I disregarded and chalked up to ignorance on your part.

You used orakpo as an example to support your OPINION, I countered that example. I will continue to do so. Orakpo had his 2nd fewest tackles of the season when lined up against Beatty. Yes, beatty had a couple penalties, but he is a 25 yr old in his 2nd game as a starter. These things happen.

Again, when you state your opinion as fact, there is no way to back it up. Which, as we can see has hapened here.

Im not saying Beatty is a star, but he isnt a bust either. Your just a noisemaker.

gmen46
02-06-2011, 05:25 PM

That had to be the dumbest reply I have ever seen*in this message board*in a long time*o_O. Why don't you reply to what I specifically said? Why do you have to deemphasize*Beatty's negatives? What kind of f*cking argument is Orakpo had "no sacks", Beatty had "a couple" of penalties? Did you just not read my previous post? </P>
I read your post and replied in kind. You are stating your opinion as fact. It is not fact. Reese doesnt determine starters he isnt he coach, thats just a dumb statement that I disregarded and chalked up to ignorance on your part.

You used orakpo as an example to support your OPINION, I countered that example. I will continue to do so. Orakpo had his 2nd fewest tackles of the season when lined up against Beatty. Yes, beatty had a couple penalties, but he is a 25 yr old in his 2nd game as a starter. These things happen.

Again, when you state your opinion as fact, there is no way to back it up. Which, as we can see has hapened here.

Im not saying Beatty is a star, but he isnt a bust either. Your just a noisemaker.

Way to hold your ground, Blue.

As the man says--everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but not to their own facts.

Unfortunately, too many on this board tend to confuse the two. And, when those who do resort to dismissing another's comments as " the dumbest reply I have ever seen on this board", or to how "dumb" or "stupid" the other is, they have already lost the argument.

nevada11
02-06-2011, 06:47 PM
You used orakpo as an example to support your OPINION, I countered that example. I will continue to do so. Orakpo had his 2nd fewest tackles of the season when lined up against Beatty. Yes, beatty had a couple penalties, but he is a 25 yr old in his 2nd game as a starter. These things happen. Again, when you state your opinion as fact, there is no way to back it up. Which, as we can see has hapened here. Im not saying Beatty is a star, but he isnt a bust either. Your just a noisemaker.</P>

Your argument is that Beatty played "quite well". I counteracted that argument with examples like the Orakpo game and Beatty's inability to beat Diehl in camp (which you have ignored obviosly, "replied in kind" my f*cking arse). You tried to minimize Beattys struggles with statements like "had a couple of penalties"(you are trying tominimize the impact of his penalties like it is irrelevant which is again dumb)"gave up no sacks". </P>

When I used Orakpo as an example I made the point about how Beatty had to either hold Orakpo or "arm bar" himusing his armsto blockaround his neck because he couldnt pass block against him most of the gameand Orakpo kept beating him off the ball nearly every time. Your argument (which has to be the dumbest reply I've read in a long time)? "He had no sacks". THAT is what makes your statement f*cking dumb. OF COURSE HE HAD NO SACKS, HE HAD TO HOLD HIM OR BLOCK HIM BY HIS NECK THE ENTIRE GAME. God damn.</P>

"Replied in kind"? By ignoring what I said about how Beatty couldn't beat out Diehl, a converted tackle from the guard position whois a very limited athlete, when the giants begged him too?Please. Beattyis a bust for this team that will never be anything more than a fill-in.I'm a "noisemaker"? Because I talked about how the Giants could have had freedom in this draft if Beatty and Sintim weren't busts for this team yet we are talking about how those two specific positions are needs for this draft atthis very upcoming moment? Give me a ****ing break for whatever reason you continue to say dumb things and other people. Beatty and Sintim fanboys most likely.</P>

Redeyejedi
02-06-2011, 06:50 PM
I dont know how U can call Beatty a bust when it was a given when he was drafted he was a raw player. Most draft sites had him pegged as needing a year or two before being ready to play. If he isntseriouslyinvolved by the end of next season I would start to get worried.</P>

Compares To: DEMETRIUS BELL, Buffalo -- Bell saw limited action last season for the Bills and isn't a household name, but Beatty and Bell are quite similar. They are late bloomers with great foot speed, hip snap and developing Beatty,frame. too, <FONT size=5>might need a year or two in the training room to add bulk and strength, but you can see the natural foot speed and with his long reach, he could be a quality pass protector.</FONT> However, he might be better at right tackle. Still, he should be drafted earlier than his grade indicates if a team has become enamored with his solid performance during the week of Senior Bowl practices.</P>

BlueSanta
02-06-2011, 09:12 PM
You used orakpo as an example to support your OPINION, I countered that example. I will continue to do so. Orakpo had his 2nd fewest tackles of the season when lined up against Beatty. Yes, beatty had a couple penalties, but he is a 25 yr old in his 2nd game as a starter. These things happen. Again, when you state your opinion as fact, there is no way to back it up. Which, as we can see has hapened here. Im not saying Beatty is a star, but he isnt a bust either. Your just a noisemaker.</P>

Your argument is that Beatty played "quite well". I counteracted that argument with examples like the Orakpo game and Beatty's inability to beat Diehl in camp (which you have ignored obviosly, "replied in kind" my f*cking arse). You tried to minimize Beattys struggles with statements like "had a couple of penalties"*(you are trying to*minimize the impact of his penalties like it is irrelevant which is again dumb)*"gave up no sacks". </P>

When I used Orakpo as an example I made the point about how Beatty had to either hold Orakpo or "arm bar" him*using his arms*to block*around his neck because he couldnt pass block against him most of the game*and Orakpo kept beating him off the ball nearly every time. Your argument (which has to be the dumbest reply I've read in a long time)? "He had no sacks". THAT is what makes your statement f*cking dumb. OF COURSE HE HAD NO SACKS, HE HAD TO HOLD HIM OR BLOCK HIM BY HIS NECK THE ENTIRE GAME. God damn.</P>

"Replied in kind"? By ignoring what I said about how Beatty couldn't beat out Diehl, a converted tackle from the guard position who*is a very limited athlete, when the giants begged him too?*Please. Beatty*is a bust for this team that will never be anything more than a fill-in.*I'm a "noisemaker"? Because I talked about how the Giants could have had freedom in this draft if Beatty and Sintim weren't busts for this team yet we are talking about how those two specific positions are needs for this draft at*this very upcoming moment? Give me a ****ing break for whatever reason you continue to say dumb things and other people. Beatty and Sintim fanboys most likely.</P>
I replied to every point you made.

I dunno maybe the whole 25 YEARS old thing had to do with why he didnt beat out the 30 year old 7 year vet David Deihl who already knew the playbook.

I have yet to see you do anything but make more noise. Again, your opinion is NOT fact. A 25 year old kid starting his 2nd game, who had 2 penalties is NOT the definition of a bust. His future is still wide open.

nevada11
02-06-2011, 10:17 PM

Your argument is that Beatty played "quite well". I counteracted that argument with examples like the Orakpo game and Beatty's inability to beat Diehl in camp (which you have ignored obviosly, "replied in kind" my f*cking arse). You tried to minimize Beattys struggles with statements like "had a couple of penalties"(you are trying tominimize the impact of his penalties like it is irrelevant which is again dumb)"gave up no sacks". </P>

When I used Orakpo as an example I made the point about how Beatty had to either hold Orakpo or "arm bar" himusing his armsto blockaround his neck because he couldnt pass block against him most of the gameand Orakpo kept beating him off the ball nearly every time. Your argument (which has to be the dumbest reply I've read in a long time)? "He had no sacks". THAT is what makes your statement f*cking dumb. OF COURSE HE HAD NO SACKS, HE HAD TO HOLD HIM OR BLOCK HIM BY HIS NECK THE ENTIRE GAME. God damn.</P>

"Replied in kind"? By ignoring what I said about how Beatty couldn't beat out Diehl, a converted tackle from the guard position whois a very limited athlete, when the giants begged him too?Please. Beattyis a bust for this team that will never be anything more than a fill-in.I'm a "noisemaker"? Because I talked about how the Giants could have had freedom in this draft if Beatty and Sintim weren't busts for this team yet we are talking about how those two specific positions are needs for this draft atthis very upcoming moment? Give me a ****ing break for whatever reason you continue to say dumb things and other people. Beatty and Sintim fanboys most likely.</P>

I replied to every point you made. I dunno maybe the whole 25 YEARS old thing had to do with why he didnt beat out the 30 year old 7 year vet David Deihl who already knew the playbook. I have yet to see you do anything but make more noise. Again, your opinion is NOT fact. A 25 year old kid starting his 2nd game, who had 2 penalties is NOT the definition of a bust. His future is still wide open.</P>

He couldn't beat out a Diehl, a former guard who is alimited athlete because Diehl knew the playbook better? What in the f*cking hell? Are you serious? And you are going to tell me I am not stating "facts"?You have got to be kidding me. So tell me how is that a fact and not an assumption by you?</P>

What I saidARE facts, not "opinion". Beatty was given open competition at left tacklethatReese publiclysaid. Beatty's issues blocking is more visual facts than anything.So there, again you're proven wrong whichlooks to be a recurring theme. If I find it funny youcountermanded your "BrianOrakpo had no sacks" response... just another case of you being wrong again. If I could, I would post film of the Redskins vs Giants game in December and show how Beatty played poorinthat game. Sh*t, he came in at left tackle for one snap and held Trent Cole because (again) he got beat off the ball so easily. Don't minimize the impacts of his penalties which you have been doing this entire argument for whatever stupid reason. If he doesn't jump offsides against the cowboys who knows what would have happened in that game. He hasserious issues with penalties since the preseason. Whether its jumping offsides, holding, orillegal formation penalties.Beatty has a poor understanding of the game and he had a reputation of poor work habits in college.Don't try to makehis penalty issues seemirrelevant haha..its been an issue with him for a long time. This is another reason why he is apoor player that will never be anything more than a fill-in which makes him a bust.I think the fact that he couldn't beat out Diehl says enough. He has not played "quite well" in his career with the Giants.. he has played quite poorly.</P>

I didn't ask to "make more" noise. I wasn't looking for a "William Beatty and sintim are not busts" debate. but whateva, believe what you want.</P>

Redeyejedi
02-07-2011, 08:26 AM

I replied to every point you made. I dunno maybe the whole 25 YEARS old thing had to do with why he didnt beat out the 30 year old 7 year vet David Deihl who already knew the playbook. I have yet to see you do anything but make more noise. Again, your opinion is NOT fact. A 25 year old kid starting his 2nd game, who had 2 penalties is NOT the definition of a bust. His future is still wide open.</P>

He couldn't beat out a Diehl, a former guard who is alimited athlete because Diehl knew the playbook better? What in the f*cking hell? Are you serious? And you are going to tell me I am not stating "facts"?You have got to be kidding me. So tell me how is that a fact and not an assumption by you?</P>

What I saidARE facts, not "opinion". Beatty was given open competition at left tacklethatReese publiclysaid. Beatty's issues blocking is more visual facts than anything.So there, again you're proven wrong whichlooks to be a recurring theme. If I find it funny youcountermanded your "BrianOrakpo had no sacks" response... just another case of you being wrong again. If I could, I would post film of the Redskins vs Giants game in December and show how Beatty played poorinthat game. Sh*t, he came in at left tackle for one snap and held Trent Cole because (again) he got beat off the ball so easily. Don't minimize the impacts of his penalties which you have been doing this entire argument for whatever stupid reason. If he doesn't jump offsides against the cowboys who knows what would have happened in that game. He hasserious issues with penalties since the preseason. Whether its jumping offsides, holding, orillegal formation penalties.Beatty has a poor understanding of the game and he had a reputation of poor work habits in college.Don't try to makehis penalty issues seemirrelevant haha..its been an issue with him for a long time. This is another reason why he is apoor player that will never be anything more than a fill-in which makes him a bust.I think the fact that he couldn't beat out Diehl says enough. He has not played "quite well" in his career with the Giants.. he has played quite poorly.</P>

I didn't ask to "make more" noise. I wasn't looking for a "William Beatty and sintim are not busts" debate. but whateva, believe what you want.</P>

</P>

The way U describe Diehl U would think the guy sux. Is DIehl an elite LT? no . Acting like he should be easy to beat out is something else entirely. There are plenty of teams Diehl could start at LT for. U guys are giving a late 2nd round pick a tough time about starting at the 2nd most important position on the offense. I cant wait to see what happens if the Giants draft one of these tackles in the first roundthis year. None of them are coming in and beating out anybody on this line either so Im sure there going to be labeled a bust as well.</P>

BlueSanta
02-07-2011, 12:38 PM
You used orakpo as an example to support your OPINION, I countered that example. I will continue to do so. Orakpo had his 2nd fewest tackles of the season when lined up against Beatty. Yes, beatty had a couple penalties, but he is a 25 yr old in his 2nd game as a starter. These things happen. Again, when you state your opinion as fact, there is no way to back it up. Which, as we can see has hapened here. Im not saying Beatty is a star, but he isnt a bust either. Your just a noisemaker.</p>

Your argument is that Beatty played "quite well". I counteracted that argument with examples like the Orakpo game and Beatty's inability to beat Diehl in camp (which you have ignored obviosly, "replied in kind" my f*cking arse). You tried to minimize Beattys struggles with statements like "had a couple of penalties"(you are trying tominimize the impact of his penalties like it is irrelevant which is again dumb)"gave up no sacks". </p>

When I used Orakpo as an example I made the point about how Beatty had to either hold Orakpo or "arm bar" himusing his armsto blockaround his neck because he couldnt pass block against him most of the gameand Orakpo kept beating him off the ball nearly every time. Your argument (which has to be the dumbest reply I've read in a long time)? "He had no sacks". THAT is what makes your statement f*cking dumb. OF COURSE HE HAD NO SACKS, HE HAD TO HOLD HIM OR BLOCK HIM BY HIS NECK THE ENTIRE GAME. God damn.</p>

"Replied in kind"? By ignoring what I said about how Beatty couldn't beat out Diehl, a converted tackle from the guard position whois a very limited athlete, when the giants begged him too?Please. Beattyis a bust for this team that will never be anything more than a fill-in.I'm a "noisemaker"? Because I talked about how the Giants could have had freedom in this draft if Beatty and Sintim weren't busts for this team yet we are talking about how those two specific positions are needs for this draft atthis very upcoming moment? Give me a ****ing break for whatever reason you continue to say dumb things and other people. Beatty and Sintim fanboys most likely.</p>

I replied to every point you made. I dunno maybe the whole 25 YEARS old thing had to do with why he didnt beat out the 30 year old 7 year vet David Deihl who already knew the playbook. I have yet to see you do anything but make more noise. Again, your opinion is NOT fact. A 25 year old kid starting his 2nd game, who had 2 penalties is NOT the definition of a bust. His future is still wide open.</p>

He couldn't beat out a Diehl, a former guard who is alimited athlete because Diehl knew the playbook better? What in the f*cking hell? Are you serious? And you are going to tell me I am not stating "facts"?You have got to be kidding me. So tell me how is that a fact and not an assumption by you?</p>

What I saidARE facts, not "opinion". Beatty was given open competition at left tacklethatReese publiclysaid. Beatty's issues blocking is more visual facts than anything.So there, again you're proven wrong whichlooks to be a recurring theme. If I find it funny youcountermanded your "BrianOrakpo had no sacks" response... just another case of you being wrong again. If I could, I would post film of the Redskins vs Giants game in December and show how Beatty played poorinthat game. Sh*t, he came in at left tackle for one snap and held Trent Cole because (again) he got beat off the ball so easily. Don't minimize the impacts of his penalties which you have been doing this entire argument for whatever stupid reason. If he doesn't jump offsides against the cowboys who knows what would have happened in that game. He hasserious issues with penalties since the preseason. Whether its jumping offsides, holding, orillegal formation penalties.Beatty has a poor understanding of the game and he had a reputation of poor work habits in college.Don't try to makehis penalty issues seemirrelevant haha..its been an issue with him for a long time. This is another reason why he is apoor player that will never be anything more than a fill-in which makes him a bust.I think the fact that he couldn't beat out Diehl says enough. He has not played "quite well" in his career with the Giants.. he has played quite poorly.</p>

I didn't ask to "make more" noise. I wasn't looking for a "William Beatty and sintim are not busts" debate. but whateva, believe what you want.</p>

</p>

The way U describe Diehl U would think the guy sux. Is DIehl an elite LT? no . Acting like he should be easy to beat out is something else entirely. There are plenty of teams Diehl could start at LT for. <font size="5"><u>U guys</u></font> are giving a late 2nd round pick a tough time about starting at the 2nd most important position on the offense. I cant wait to see what happens if the Giants draft one of these tackles in the first roundthis year. None of them are coming in and beating out anybody on this line either so Im sure there going to be labeled a bust as well.</p>
Oh God, I hope your not grouping me in with him.

Neverend
02-07-2011, 03:21 PM
That's true, Reese did say he wanted competition at that LT spot but lets give Beatty another year. sure, he might not "turn it on" and beat out Diehl but lets give him a chance</P>

If he can't do it this camp then he is a bust I guess. Just give him that 3rd year, anything can happen.</P>

Ditto for sintim, lets see him play before we declare him a bust. Just because we are talking about a need at SAM doesn't mean the Giants are. For all we know the giants arent even looking for a replacement for bulluck. Although unlikely, due to the general fact that prospects must be given that third year before you give up on them, sintim can do some great things for the giants.</P>

however im not a fan of waiting. if dodge sucks next year the giants have to cut him. but in beatty's and sintim's case, we havent seen enough of them to declare them bust whereas with Dodge we have.</P>

shocknaweny
02-08-2011, 04:43 PM
I had very high hopes for Sintim....But yeah looks like he's a bust.

egyptian420
02-08-2011, 04:48 PM
Beatty is Not a bust...I'm still giving Sintim one more year to prove himself. He could emerge in minicamp and take over for Bulluck if we chose to let go of him. I know it's a long shot at this point but you never know.

Die-Hard
02-11-2011, 04:09 PM
Nevada11,

You can not mask profanity the way you've been doing in this thread. Type the words out as you normally would and let the filter do it's job. What you're doing goes against board rules and will result in a suspension or an outright ban if it continues. If you need an example:

e*ample

This is not what we want to see. Please clean it up

Thank you