PDA

View Full Version : good karma....

blueomaha
01-16-2012, 12:22 PM
even with all the bad calls by the officials, this NYG team held their temper and remained focused on the mission at hand...TC has this team locked and loaded...this NYG team has embraced TC and that makes them more than just a team.....

leothedog
01-16-2012, 12:44 PM
To the New York Giants and all their fans: Thank you for beating the Green Bay Packers yesterday. Now instead of flying way back east and playing in a freezer, the Niners can stay at home and play on their own field. That being said, their next game will not be easy. Your Giants are healthy now and playing very, very well. It will take a great deal of effort for my Niners to defeat them.
Of course sinse I'm a Niner fan I like their chances.

So here's to a clean, injury-free game, and may the best team travel to Indy.

*Oh, btw, it may very well be raining on game day.

blueomaha
01-16-2012, 12:50 PM
To the New York Giants and all their fans: Thank you for beating the Green Bay Packers yesterday. Now instead of flying way back east and playing in a freezer, the Niners can stay at home and play on their own field. That being said, their next game will not be easy. Your Giants are healthy now and playing very, very well. It will take a great deal of effort for my Niners to defeat them.

*Oh, btw, it may very well be raining on game day.welcome to the NYG mb...should be a great game next week...can't wait...both teams deserved to be in the championship game.....

blueomaha
01-16-2012, 12:50 PM

*Oh, btw, it may very well be raining on game day.welcome to the NYG mb...should be a great game next week...can't wait...both teams deserved to be in the championship game.....