PDA

View Full Version : I was in San Francisco for the weekend..

ELIistheFRANCHISE
01-16-2012, 12:24 PM
Wow .....wow...wow

still kind of hard to process this. And i dont wanna think to far ahead, but man our boys are playing their hearts out. (deion voice) I BELIEVEEEEEEEEEEEEE IN ELI...

We are 2 wins away.......

9er fans are excited and are not disrespecting this team, majority are excited bc its old school football. Alot of them said they expected the giants were going to beat GB.
It is going to be a great game for sure

I heard the weather for this weekend is suppose to be attrocious. the 49ers will be a great game and I feel good about this team. I feel alex smith is a good qb, but its the nfc championship and I expect Eli's level to truly be the difference. No one in this league has the clutchness like Eli and I am fully confident we can do this...man oh man it feels good

CA Jints Fan
01-16-2012, 12:55 PM
I live in the N CA area about 50 miles from SF and went out after the game to pick up some groceries.....Had my Giants hat on and ran into some good-natured 49er fans who were very ****y about their chances....I had to remind them it has been a long time since they were in the position they are now and once they understand how the Giants have turned the corner from the last meeting. A Cowboy fan , who I met in the checkout line said his money is on the G-men since they are steamrolling through very good teams.

point spread is 2.5....I can see it moving to even by mid-week

chbecker_99
01-16-2012, 01:48 PM
Im going to the game this weekend.

Any good place to party before/after the game?
Looking for a good sports bar where plenty of Niner and Giant fans will be.

RagingBlue
01-16-2012, 02:35 PM
Our playoff experience might be the difference in this one.