PDA

View Full Version : McCarthy & Rodgers CLASSLESS Acts...

lovetohatetheeagles
01-16-2012, 12:27 PM
In the post game interviews it was all about how "bad" THEY played.

What they SHOULD have said was:

"THE GIANTS KICKED OUR @SS!"

slipknottin
01-16-2012, 12:28 PM
pretty sure they both said they got beat by the better team.

gmen0820
01-16-2012, 12:29 PM
WHAT?!?!?!!??JK9304TYHBRE JLBV F90AQUGFWQWKVNAFLSI;OVYG8934Q

ELIistheFRANCHISE
01-16-2012, 12:30 PM

Negative. Absolutely incorrect. I listened to the presser on NFL satellite radio and they were praising the Giants.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/01/15/aaron-rodgers-we-got-beat-by-a-better-team-tonight/

AllTuckedUp
01-16-2012, 12:32 PM
They did play pretty bad. All the turnovers and dropped passes.

CDN_G-FAN
01-16-2012, 12:34 PM
It's Wisconsin.</P>

They've got football, cheese, fishing and hunting, in that order.</P>

They were talking to their fanbase about how they let them down, and they did. </P>

It was probably their worse game of the season, regardless of who you cheer for.</P>

i get it. after 15-1 season, as a fan i'd be expecting a better effort too.</P>

</P>

put the shoe on the other foot.</P>

if after a 15-1 season we played like that and Eli/Tom came out and talked about how awesome GB was, i'd be livid at all the turnovers, drops and poor play.</P>

scoopscj
01-16-2012, 12:39 PM

Negative. Absolutely incorrect. I listened to the presser on NFL satellite radio and they were praising the Giants.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/01/15/aaron-rodgers-we-got-beat-by-a-better-team-tonight/

Op is incorrect. They showed a lot of class.

flimflam
01-16-2012, 02:07 PM

I haven't seen any praise given to the Giants by any Packers post game. In fact, I have seen tons of Giants give praise back to the Pack after winning, from Coughlin to Osi, to Tuck, etc...

Diamondring
01-16-2012, 02:15 PM
It is not wise for players and fans to lie but the Packers did made a lot of mistakes that they didn't make in the regular season and kind of beaten themselves. Some of the fumbles could have been avoided if the Packers fell on contact. Some of them tried to stand on their feet and gain more yards and didn't secure the ball. Rodgers made some bad throws and should have ran with the ball more.

Sarcasman
01-16-2012, 02:15 PM

I saw all the post game video....the idea that either McCarthy or Rodgers was classless is idiotic.

Get some context.

You either only saw some snippets and not their entire comments or you have no concept of what classless is.

DragonSoul
01-16-2012, 02:16 PM
pretty sure they both said they got beat by the better team.they did, & deserve credit 4 it. Have to be honest.