PDA

View Full Version : edit: Who is going to the game??

ELIistheFRANCHISE
01-16-2012, 01:31 PM
just wondering

slipknottin
01-16-2012, 01:34 PM
its in SF...

ELIistheFRANCHISE
01-16-2012, 01:35 PM
its in SF...

oh yeah haha i guess that makes sense...

AllDayEli10
01-16-2012, 03:05 PM
I live a hour n half away. Ive been looking for any seats thats in my price range. SOB tickets are wayc expensive. I think im gonna have a car wash with donations or something LOL If I cant make it to the game I will be atleast headed out to SF to some SPORTS BARS. To be around Giants fans!!!

chbecker_99
01-16-2012, 03:12 PM
I am going to game, but will be looking to hang out at a sports bar for first game. Anyone know a good place?

Giants Of New Jersey
01-16-2012, 03:16 PM
I live a hour n half away. Ive been looking for any seats thats in my price range. SOB tickets are wayc expensive. I think im gonna have a car wash with donations or something LOL If I cant make it to the game I will be atleast headed out to SF to some SPORTS BARS. To be around Giants fans!!!

what are you talking about?? they still didnt go on sale on ticketmaster...they go on sale wednesday i think..and will be as cheap as $158 for uppers..go look

ratchoke
01-16-2012, 03:25 PM
Unfortunately tickets wont be that cheap. You can check stubhub/razorgator/ticketexchange/craightlist(dont recommend), and cheapest you're going to find is 350+ atm

And remember if it sounds too good to be true............

ratchoke
01-16-2012, 03:40 PM
Season ticket holders were able to buy a limit of 4 two weeks ago.

The game is considered sold out, the tickets ppl are buying for 400% of MSRP are from season ticket holders making a profit -- simply because the profit was more important or couldn't go to the game.

In any case, they did go on sale. The ones on ticketmaster I think are the left overs, but again, season ticket holders get first dibs for FOUR more before they get sold to the public.

So basically expect to pay ALOT =X