PDA

View Full Version : If Giants and Patriots meet again?

Lasvegasguy
01-16-2012, 01:31 PM
I think Coughlin should hire/rent/borrow Steve Spagnuolo since he was the architect that brought down the 2007 undefeated Patriot season and is currently unemployed. I mean if the Patriots can go grab McDaniels for their run maybe the Giants should offer Steve a chance to come back as well. Steve doesn't have to do anything. I would just like to stick the Mc Daniels hire up Bills arse by doing him one better and bringing in the guy that crushed their dreams in 2007. .

Desepx
01-16-2012, 01:35 PM
We first have an incredible team to beat before we get the privilege to worry about the superbowl.

Lasvegasguy
01-16-2012, 01:37 PM
True dat and so do the Patriots. Just thinking outside the box a little.

Mercury
01-16-2012, 02:08 PM
If it ain't broke, don't fix it.

Mark444
01-16-2012, 02:11 PM
ENOUGH about the Super Bowl. We havent beaten san fran yet

CDN_G-FAN
01-16-2012, 02:11 PM
with all due respect to Spags, Fewell won this last game with a good passrush, not a great one.</P>

Rodgers had alot of time to find targets and just couldn't. The coverage was UNBELIEVABLE</P>

right now, i wouldn't trade Fewell as DC for anyone in the world, including spags.</P>

You guys that still don't believe get your forks ready, its gonna be a feathery meal in your need future..........</P>

Vtgmenfan89
01-16-2012, 02:53 PM
You forget what happened this year with Fewell? He shut them out in the first half, and this defense is playing even better now, consistently.

It is pretty annoying that they were able to bring McDaniels back mid-postseason...league clearly wants Brady in the Super Bowl allowing that one

Voldamort
01-16-2012, 02:55 PM
Would love that

lttaylor56
01-16-2012, 02:58 PM
You forget what happened this year with Fewell? He shut them out in the first half, and this defense is playing even better now, consistently.

It is pretty annoying that they were able to bring McDaniels back mid-postseason...league clearly wants Brady in the Super Bowl allowing that one+1 NYG will dominate Brady again.

Lasvegasguy
01-16-2012, 03:04 PM

It is pretty annoying that they were able to bring McDaniels back mid-postseason...league clearly wants Brady in the Super Bowl allowing that one

The defense is doing just fine and if the Giants do make it to the Super Bowl we don't need Spags. However, I would bring him in just to show up Belicheat and the NFL for allwoing that ridiculous McDaniels hire to happen. WTF!!!!!!!!! Didn't Rex in the 1st meeting ever with the Patriots sign one of the Patriot players then make him a captain for the game and the coin toss? That was a classic FU from all New Yorkers to the Patriots. Giants should do the same. Plus, two heads certainly would be better then one.