PDA

View Full Version : Tuck got quiet again

AllTuckedUp
01-16-2012, 12:40 PM
Only 1 tackle which came when Rodgers had no where to go with the ball and kind of just ran into him. Tollefson seemed to be getting more pressure. Idk if Tuck is still hurting but he can't disappear like that next week. Otherwise, give Dave some more snaps.

slipknottin
01-16-2012, 12:43 PM
JPP only had 2 tackles...

DL was quiet overall.

dezzzR
01-16-2012, 12:44 PM

DL was quiet overall.I herd Carter and Stephan A Smith say "Giants had great pressure all night". It makes you wonder, do these guys actually watch the games?

Ruttiger711
01-16-2012, 12:45 PM
JPP only had 2 tackles... DL was quiet overall.</P>

Correct - this was not a dominating D-line performance, this was the secondary's best game of the year. BY FAR</P>

AllTuckedUp
01-16-2012, 12:46 PM

DL was quiet overall.

JPP only had 2 tackles against San Fran as well. However, he is seeing a lot more attention than Tuck.

ibbill
01-16-2012, 12:49 PM
Only 1 tackle which came when Rodgers had no where to go with the ball and kind of just ran into him. Tollefson seemed to be getting more pressure. Idk if Tuck is still hurting but he can't disappear like that next week. Otherwise, give Dave some more snaps.

This is a big worry he needs to be all in this game.

dan1552
01-16-2012, 12:54 PM

I said it all night.. OUR front four got mugged all night. HOLD HOLD HOLD ,... and no calls

Pakman
01-16-2012, 01:01 PM
JPP was clearly getting held ALL game. Call it being ****y, but no one could stop JPP with the momentum him and the rest of our dline were getting.

I saw two clear holds on JPP...one time I saw the dude clearly pull JPP back and I expected a flag, so did JPP, but nothing.

Refs didn't want us to win or someone in control of the refs didn't want us to win.

Meanhothead
01-16-2012, 01:02 PM
Successful pressure isn't always measured with a statistic.

CDN_G-FAN
01-16-2012, 01:04 PM
this is the first game where our solid defensive performance wasn't anchored to a massive pass rush.</P>

with vernon davis and the pats two-headed TE beast still out there, we could have no better performance to give us confidence going forward than this last game.</P>

TuckYou
01-16-2012, 01:08 PM
People like you are a joke. Never happy with our players. And this is coming from someone who is never happy with coaching, up until week 16. Coughlin, Gilbride and Fewell all had another gem.

dan1552
01-16-2012, 01:11 PM
this is the first game where our solid defensive performance wasn't anchored to a massive pass rush.</p>

with vernon davis and the pats two-headed TE beast still out there, we could have no better performance to give us confidence going forward than this last game.</p>

Two things I like about the situation of our front four not being capable of spotlight.

1. Our secondary had to have a great game/ so credit finally due our corners and safeties

2. T.V. analysts get to have the statement " defense doesn't win championships shoved back down their throats."

3. Hopefully a shift in 49rs focus on targeting our front4

AllTuckedUp
01-16-2012, 01:23 PM
People like you are a joke. Never happy with our players. And this is coming from someone who is never happy with coaching, up until week 16. Coughlin, Gilbride and Fewell all had another gem.

I was happy with our win. I'm just pointing out some things we need to improve on so that we can win next week. Why are you so angry? Lighten up a bit.

Husky
01-16-2012, 01:25 PM
I see room for improvement, but I think they do too. Coughlin is just the guy to get them ramped up to the next level. This team is acting like they have lightning in a bottle. 2 more wins! Anyone seen the dream team lately? [;)]

DJloves
01-16-2012, 01:46 PM
JPP only had 2 tackles... DL was quiet overall.</P>

Correct - this was not a dominating D-line performance, this was the secondary's best game of the year. BY FAR</P>

Still felt like GB had guys wide open way too often - we were playing five yards off their receivers at some points.