PDA

View Full Version : Keep your head up

Rockdown101
01-16-2012, 01:47 PM
So you won a game against one of the leagues worst defenses? (Great)
So you won a game where there were several dropped passes? (Fantastic).
Did you go toe to toe with one of the best QB's in history? (NO, Rogers played brutal)
How many Packers did you knock out of the game with hits? (None)

Keep your head on a swivel because its a whole new team in San Francisco, Alex has got his groove on and its not going to be like the last game. (Oh yeah, we won that as well)

meanseen
01-16-2012, 02:05 PM
so YOU won a game against one of the leagues worst defenses
so we SHUTDOWN the leagues best offense
so YOU allowed the Saints to nearly beat you despite 5 turnovers(smh)
so your "amazing D" let up 32 points, letting up a HUGE touchdown to Graham that, if the Saints D didnt suck, would have won them the game

Stop talking like the 49er's are some amazing team. Eli and the Giants will put them in their place come Sunday.

Rockdown101
01-16-2012, 02:07 PM
HEE HAW will do what he always does.
Get your hopes up and then we will dash them.
And we played and beat a team that was on its game.
You know you did not beat them, they beat themselves, and that scares you.
See you in Frisco

P_Simms_#11
01-16-2012, 02:11 PM
We need a troll filter.

meanseen
01-16-2012, 02:11 PM
and the Saints didnt beat themselves with 5 turnovers and terrible defensive play? come back to planet Earth buddy, 49ers have what two or three offensive weapons? davis is your only player that remotley bothers me and now we can gameplan against that type of fluke game happening again

Rockdown101
01-16-2012, 02:15 PM
I guess you missed the hits that caused the fumbles in your fantasy world. Thats ok, you can watch them again on Tuesday night on NFL network. Defense, hmmmmm. Oh do you know who Pierre Thomas is. Ask him, he is still recovering from the concussion. Oh, and have you heard of Blake Costanzo. In case you are wondering, he caused 2 of those fumbles on special teams.

Rockdown101
01-16-2012, 02:24 PM
I guess you don't want anyone on here bringing facts about your team.
Ok, I get it.
Oh is David Tyree playing for you this weekend lol

dan1552
01-16-2012, 02:24 PM
See you in Frisco

And Alex smith will do what He did with Mike singletary ,... end up benched,,,with a sad face.

meanseen
01-16-2012, 02:27 PM
no, we just dont want idiot trolls coming on here praising a team that will get manhandled by the Giants on sunday

miked1958
01-16-2012, 06:05 PM
See you in Frisco
Just remember to come back Sunday night with all your friends for a big helping of Crow. Just like all the fans do of the falcons and packers that joined this board had to do

miked1958
01-16-2012, 06:08 PM
Guy must be young and not realize that Eli has five road playoff wins. Not realize the giants are Road Warriors and are on same
Path as 07. We love playing teams that beat us already in the regular season.

miked1958
01-16-2012, 06:11 PM
This guy must not realize that with all the injury and problems we had this season that we are comin to SF using House money. U are the ones that need to be nervous and scared. U are supposed to win.

We are going to take u down....

Prediction coming Shortly

NYG4ME
01-17-2012, 11:19 AM
Did you go toe to toe with one of the best QB's in history? (NO, Rogers played brutal)

Keep your head on a swivel because its a whole new team in San Francisco, Alex has got his groove on and its not going to be like the last game. (Oh yeah, we won that as well)

Yeah because Alex Smith has been in a groove for quite some time huh? Keep YOUR head on the swivel, our QB and TEAM has been there, done that before in terms of winning a title. Best of luck.

giantyankee1976
01-17-2012, 11:34 AM
We need a troll filter.

ain't it the truth?

just no one feed this dude.

jnasso
01-17-2012, 12:47 PM
Rock do you really think Alex Smith will be able to handle the pass rush the <font color="#000080"><u>NY</u></font> <font color="#000080"><u>GIANTS</u></font> (damn i love saying that) are going to bring? Saints defense sucked. We held you to nothing but field goals in the first meeting. Eli wont make the same mistake twice and give you any easy pics to be able to get in the game. You WILL be dominated on both sides of the ball. And for future reference we have NE's number so get used to it
the <u><font color="#000080">NY GIANTS</font></u> (there it is again) the <font color="#000080"><u>NY FOOTBALL GIANTS</u></font> will be the SUPERBOWL CHAMPIONS!!!!!!!!!

<font color="#000080"><u>GO BIG BLUE!!!!!!!!!!</u><font color="#000000"> Final Score 38-9 (nothing but a few field goals)</font></font>

giantyankee1976
01-17-2012, 01:03 PM
what's sad is that both Teams have been expressing mutual Respect for each other.

the fans on the other hand ...

MikeIsaGiant
01-17-2012, 01:12 PM
I can't wait to see this guy on Monday on the forums.... oh wait, he probably wont show up

egyptian420
01-17-2012, 01:18 PM
aahahahhaaha

galaxy10
01-17-2012, 01:21 PM
what's sad is that both Teams have been expressing mutual Respect for each other.

Thank you for that astute observation. Will these ridiculous 9ers fans please stay off these boards. Maybe we can have an IQ filter.

JPP
01-17-2012, 01:24 PM

Thanks for clearing that up for me now I know we don't stand a chance against a QB that is a such a superstar he just learned how to throw this year.

Rockdown101
01-17-2012, 06:46 PM
Remember a few years ago, Eli learned how to throw and guess what, with your defense and special teams that year, you won it all.
Sound familiar????

Rockdown101
01-17-2012, 06:56 PM
I get a laugh out of the fact you think the Giants are the only team to have improved.
Did you guys beat the Saints? HMMMMMMMMMMMM.
Oh thats right, no.
Its going to be fun

Rockdown101
01-17-2012, 06:58 PM
And I also get a kick out of the fact that if you are not a Giants puppet, you can't come on these sites and voice other opinions.

SweetZombieJesus
01-17-2012, 07:37 PM
^ You mean like how the SF board has closed out new membership?

Voldamort
01-17-2012, 07:41 PM
A-HOLE

Bluesmagoo
01-17-2012, 07:44 PM
Wow! Nothing personal, friend but you should really work on your logical reasoning. You are very funny. I am guessing you are what 10 maybe 11? Typical Bay area loon. Sad, really but funny,very funny!

giantyankee1976
01-17-2012, 07:55 PM
And I also get a kick out of the fact that if you are not a Giants puppet, you can't come on these sites and voice other opinions.

puppet? No.

Civil? That would be nice.

Hey pal, since the Playoffs begun, week after week we've had to suffer through rude *** people not unlike yourself.

To be sure a few signed up and had good intentions and even conducted themselves admirable.

Sadly the ratio of New Opponent to New Troll has been about 1:4

again, puppet? or politician? No.

Civil? Yes.

(Actually I wish the Admins would SUSPEND all "supposedly" new members...y'all suck)

Rockdown101
01-18-2012, 12:07 PM
How am I rude? I have not taken any personal shots. Only focused on the team. I have been called a bunch of names however by the classy members of this board.

Rockdown101
01-18-2012, 12:08 PM
A-HOLE

Here is one example

Rockdown101
01-18-2012, 12:08 PM

puppet? No.

Hey pal, since the Playoffs begun, week after week we've had to suffer through rude *** people not unlike yourself.

To be sure a few signed up and had good intentions and even conducted themselves admirable.

Civil? Yes.

(Actually I wish the Admins would SUSPEND all "supposedly" new members...y'all suck)

And another

Rockdown101
01-18-2012, 12:09 PM

Thank you for that astute observation.* Will these ridiculous 9ers fans please stay off these boards.* Maybe we can have an IQ filter.

Oh and another.
See you on Sunday.
Again, its going to be fun

Mod_C
01-18-2012, 12:15 PM

Isn't that what you're doing?

galaxy10
01-18-2012, 12:18 PM

Thank you for that astute observation. Will these ridiculous 9ers fans please stay off these boards. Maybe we can have an IQ filter.

Oh and another.
See you on Sunday.

"So you won a game against one of the leagues worst defenses? (Great)

Keep your head on a swivel because its a whole new team in San
Francisco, Alex has got his groove on and its not going to be like the
last game. (Oh yeah, we won that as well)

"

I stand by my analysis of you. Your post is just simply obnoxious and fails to include any reasonable football analysis. I do not opine or insult other teams on this forum. I have a level of respect for the game that I was taught by my high school and college coaches. It seems that you have not learned such respect. It seems that a lot 9er fans have the same obnoxious way about them that caused a brawl with the Oakland raider fans. I have respect for the 9er team, but not the fans.

Rockdown101
01-18-2012, 12:22 PM

Thank you for that astute observation.* Will these ridiculous 9ers fans please stay off these boards.* Maybe we can have an IQ filter.

You are analyzing me?
Wow talk about obnoxious.

Oh and another.
See you on Sunday.

"So you won a game against one of the leagues worst defenses? (Great)

Keep your head on a swivel because its a whole new team in San
Francisco, Alex has got his groove on and its not going to be like the
last game. (Oh yeah, we won that as well)

"

I stand by my analysis of you.* Your post is just simply obnoxious and fails to include any reasonable football analysis. I do not opine or insult other teams on this forum. I have a level of respect for the game that I was taught by my high school and college coaches. It seems that you have not learned such respect. It seems that* a lot 9er fans have the same obnoxious way about them that caused a brawl with the Oakland raider fans.* I have respect for the 9er team, but not the fans.

GMENAGAIN
01-18-2012, 12:25 PM
HEE HAW will do what he always does. Get your hopes up and then we will dash them. And we played and beat a team that was on its game. You know you did not beat them, they beat themselves, and that scares you. See you in Frisco</P>

But the Saintsdidn't "beat themselves" with five turnovers????</P>

Rockdown101
01-18-2012, 12:28 PM
HEE HAW will do what he always does. Get your hopes up and then we will dash them. And we played and beat a team that was on its game. You know you did not beat them, they beat themselves, and that scares you. See you in Frisco</P>

But the Saints*didn't "beat themselves" with five turnovers????*</P>

Did you watch the game.
From what I saw, the Saints did not just drop the ball when they say a Niner coming for them.
They were separated from the ball.
Ask Pierre Thomas.
Ask Roby.
Even though he came back, ask Graham.

GMENAGAIN
01-18-2012, 12:32 PM

But the Saintsdidn't "beat themselves" with five turnovers????</P>

Did you watch the game. From what I saw, the Saints did not just drop the ball when they say a Niner coming for them. They were separated from the ball. Ask Pierre Thomas. Ask Roby. Even though he came back, ask Graham.</P>

Ok, Nancy . . . don't get your panties in a bunch.</P>

We'll see on Sunday I guess . . . . </P>

giantyankee1976
01-18-2012, 08:21 PM

puppet? No.

Civil? Yes.

And another

waaaaa, says the Whiners fan

seriously go away

BobbyD
01-18-2012, 08:36 PM

puppet? No.

Civil? Yes.

And another

waaaaa, says the Whiners fan

seriously go away
Classy

XxBigWhitxX
01-18-2012, 08:44 PM

1. You BARELY beat a Saints team that is not nerarly as good on the road as home and had 5 turnovers.

2. You let up 3 huge plays ear the end of the game, but thanks to Greg Williams' "Blitz don't cover" defence which a 9th grade quarter back can (and as of last week did) shred for easy plays.

3. You 9er fans need to learn humility which we will be glad to teach you.

And to our game, those dropped passes were our retribution for that botched job that those officials did. The game really shouldn't have been as close as it was.

You 9ers fans have pissed me off more than any other fan that comes on these boards because you have ONE good season and all of a sudden Alex smith is Montana's second coming, well guess what, If you believe in you team so much, after the slaughter, come back here and apologize the the bull**** that spewed from your mind.

TroyArcher
01-18-2012, 09:14 PM
See you in Frisco

HEE HAW?

TroyArcher
01-18-2012, 09:17 PM

But the Saints*didn't "beat themselves" with five turnovers????*</P>

Did you watch the game.
From what I saw, the Saints did not just drop the ball when they say a Niner coming for them.
They were separated from the ball.
Ask Pierre Thomas.
Ask Roby.
Even though he came back, ask Graham.

Did the Falcons beat themselves? Their offense scored 0 points. I know it must have been tough to be a Niner fan as your team has been a bottom feeder for so long but try to have some sense of reality. You are embarrasing yourself.

Bread
01-18-2012, 09:18 PM
Go Niners! Sick em.

TroyArcher
01-18-2012, 09:20 PM
Go Niners! Sick em.

Who are the Eagles playing this week?

bubblesmcgee
01-18-2012, 09:23 PM
Go Niners! Sick em.

This has got to be rough on you guys

Bread
01-18-2012, 09:23 PM
Go Niners! Sick em.

Who are the Eagles playing this week?The Giants....on the golf course. See you, at the resort on Monday.

TroyArcher
01-18-2012, 09:26 PM
Go Niners! Sick em.

Who are the Eagles playing this week?The Giants....on the golf course. See you, at the resort on Monday.

I must admit the Philly fans on WIP have made my week. You guys are almost in tears having to watch the Giants go on another playoff run. So sad for you and the other delusional Philly fans.

theBIZinMichigan
01-18-2012, 09:39 PM
Rock and Bread: Let's see if you have the guts to post after the game. My guess is that you don't, and won't. The truth is that the Saints play poorly on the road, and especially on grass. The Niners played a good game, but their task was hardly equal to the Giants' win in a hostile environment in Green Bay. The Giants play as well on the road as they do at home. They're not afraid of Candlestick Park, Alex Smith (who FINALLY looks like he might be a serviceable QB),or the Niners defense. We've seen this movie before. This game may be a huge deal to you (and I don't blame you, after years of futility), but it's just another game on the way to Indy for us.

giantyankee1976
01-18-2012, 10:11 PM
Classy

Assy

gburd4gmen
01-20-2012, 02:08 AM
I think us as Giants fans shouldn't be drawn into this garbage. this is EXACTLY what these idiots want. They want a rise out of us. They haven't been remotely significant since the end of the 1st Bush Administration. Let these idiots talk. I know this. Come Monday, they will be GONE. They will not come back for their crow. This is what I know....
I am ALL IN, because I bELIeve that we are ELIte, and our (as Michael Strahan would say it) Rethilienthy will win the day, because we are ROAD WARRIORS AND........WE are, WE ARE, WE ARE THE NEW YORK GIANTS!!!!!
Go BIG BLUE!!!!!!!

SweetZombieJesus
01-20-2012, 09:29 AM

You seem to think this is boxing or something. We knocked out 5 or 6 starting QBs last year and didn't make the playoffs (at 10-6). Heck we knocked out Chicago's #1 and #2 QBs in the same game.

I like seeing hard hits as much as anybody but it's much more important that you MAKE THE TACKLE and not try to knock someone out cause if you're just throwing your body around you're not tackling. See two of Hackeem Nicks' touchdowns where they're trying to hit him and don't make the tackle and he takes the hit and goes all the way for a TD.

SIMMS5611
01-20-2012, 09:39 AM

You seem to think this is boxing or something. We knocked out 5 or 6 starting QBs last year and didn't make the playoffs (at 10-6). Heck we knocked out Chicago's #1 and #2 QBs in the same game.

I like seeing hard hits as much as anybody but it's much more important that you MAKE THE TACKLE and not try to knock someone out cause if you're just throwing your body around you're not tackling. See two of Hackeem Nicks' touchdowns where they're trying to hit him and don't make the tackle and he takes the hit and goes all the way for a TD.
</P>

</P>

Man, I can watch that GIF all day....[:D]</P>

theBIZinMichigan
01-29-2012, 11:34 PM
Helloooooo!!!! Care to revise your prediction???