PDA

View Full Version : Calm down

GiantSinceBirth78
01-16-2012, 01:58 PM
We play the 49's next week. We are not in the SB yet. The 49s are a very good team that already kicked our butt.

Let's not get crazy and look past that game. Dont be fooled, the 49s are a very good team.

slipknottin
01-16-2012, 01:58 PM
agree

NYFan221
01-16-2012, 02:00 PM
I'm really not impressed by them. The hype for alex smith is unwarranted in my eyes. He won the game, but didn't do anything crazy good. the defense is my biggest scare. either way, it'll be a great game.

repeatchamps
01-16-2012, 02:05 PM
We play the 49's next week. We are not in the SB yet. The 49s are a very good team that already kicked our butt. Let's not get crazy and look past that game. Dont be fooled, the 49s are a very good team.</P>

If kicking our butt means getting help from the refs due to a no call on illegal contact on Ballard(should have been called happened after 5 yards and before the tipped pass)on the last play the Giants had that could have set them up to go to overtime than ok we got our butts kicked.http://www.americanwx.com/bb/public/style_emoticons/default/rolleyes.gif</P>

jjj45
01-16-2012, 02:13 PM
We play the 49's next week. We are not in the SB yet. The 49s are a very good team that already kicked our butt.

Let's not get crazy and look past that game. Dont be fooled, the 49s are a very good team.Here's where you are right: the 49ers are a very good team.
<u>
</u>Here's where you are wrong: That they kicked our butts.

We were in that game the entire time and the fact that we had a chance in the 4th to win it after turning it over a gazillion times shows that they can be had.

Save for some questionable play calling on the last drive, we had that game in the bag.

Having lost that game actually works in our favor. These guys know they let one get away. Like they did with GB.

Morehead State
01-16-2012, 02:27 PM
We play the 49's next week. We are not in the SB yet. The 49s are a very good team that already kicked our butt. Let's not get crazy and look past that game. Dont be fooled, the 49s are a very good team.</P>

I never understand these posts.</P>

WE ARE FANS!!! We can look past whatever game we want and it has NO EFFECT on our teams play. If our players were looking past the 49rs I would agree. But we don't play.</P>

</P>

So to all Giants fans......</P>

Please feel free to go crazy. Please feel free to look past the 49rs and look forward to a Giants/Pats SB rematch. Because it won't hurt the team in any possible way.</P>

GiantSinceBirth78
01-16-2012, 09:42 PM

WE ARE FANS!!!* We can* look past whatever game we want and it has NO EFFECT on our teams play.* If our players were looking past the 49rs I would agree.* But we don't play.</P>

*</P>

Please feel free to go crazy.* Please feel free to look past the 49rs and look forward to a Giants/Pats SB rematch.** Because it won't hurt the team in any possible way.</P> You just dont get it. That's ok.

Voldamort
01-16-2012, 09:48 PM
nobody is looking pass the 9ers,TC will not let that happen,ROLLE,ELI.TUCK,BOLEY,NICKS!!!Simms were so close we can do this thing 22-25 268!

TheEnigma
01-16-2012, 09:55 PM

WE ARE FANS!!!* We can* look past whatever game we want and it has NO EFFECT on our teams play.* If our players were looking past the 49rs I would agree.* But we don't play.</P>

*</P>

Please feel free to go crazy.* Please feel free to look past the 49rs and look forward to a Giants/Pats SB rematch.** Because it won't hurt the team in any possible way.</P>This x100. The only people who shouldn't be looking past the 49ers are the players, coaching staff, and front office. I like to look past the 49ers as to the possibilities of what SB game we could have. Deny the Patriots another ring or get revenge on Baltimore? Good stuff...

TroyArcher
01-16-2012, 09:58 PM
We don't turn the ball over and we win, easily I think.

buddy33
01-16-2012, 09:59 PM
The team will not look past them do I can. Lol.

Seriously, I hope they play as good as they have been and go to the Super Bowl. Then win the Super Bowl. That is all I ask for:

egyptian420
01-16-2012, 10:01 PM
I agree 100%....never count your eggs before they hatch.

I understand what we say and think has no effect on the game but I personally don't like getting my hopes up for something that hasn't happened yet and then being depressed later.

It also makes you look like a clown if you've been going around to everyone saying "we're going to the SB" and we end up losing next week

ratchoke
01-16-2012, 10:02 PM
As much as the fans and media want to bag on Smith. People don't realize he already has 6 4th Quarter come backs this season......

So he may not put up a bazillion yards, but he is probably the most clutch QB THIS season.

And wow, never thought I'd say that lol. This is from a person who was hopping he wouldn't even be here this season.

Joe_morris
01-16-2012, 10:45 PM
As much as the fans and media want to bag on Smith. People don't realize he already has 6 4th Quarter come backs this season...... So he may not put up a bazillion yards, but he is probably the most clutch QB THIS season. And wow, never thought I'd say that lol. This is from a person who was hopping he wouldn't even be here this season.</P>

</P>

Actually, That would be ELI..... :)</P>

</P>

GameTime
01-16-2012, 10:53 PM

doesnt matter what the fans do.....as long as the players are focused....</P>

</P>

JJC7301
01-16-2012, 10:56 PM
+1, but they didn't "kick our butt." They are a solid, hungry, hard-hitting, talented team with a QB who is playing at a SB-winning caliber. These seem to be two teams of destiny, and obviously only one can win, but I believe that it will be the Giants.

I firmly believe that whoever wins the NFC championship game will win the SB.

Giantz4Life
01-16-2012, 10:57 PM
he is probably the most clutch QB THIS season.

Erm no...I believe that title would belong to Mr. Eli Manning. Who also has the NFL record for 4th quarter touchdown passes.

Alex Smith has played well this season no doubt, but he is still also more of a game manager type of QB. He is not asked to do much, but he played very well against New Orleans and was clutch on the last drive.

Manstache
01-16-2012, 10:57 PM
As much as the fans and media want to bag on Smith. People don't realize he already has 6 4th Quarter come backs this season......

So he may not put up a bazillion yards, but he is probably the most clutch QB THIS season.

And wow, never thought I'd say that lol. This is from a person who was hopping he wouldn't even be here this season.most clutch qb this season? smh. that cali green got you thinking obscene. that distinction belongs to #10 bruh.

JJC7301
01-16-2012, 10:58 PM

*</P>

Please feel free to go crazy.* Please feel free to look past the 49rs and look forward to a Giants/Pats SB rematch.** Because it won't hurt the team in any possible way.</P>
I hear you, but maybe it makes for bad luck? Personally, I have no intention of talking about a SB unless we actually make it there because how disappointing would it be not to make it after expecting it so much? Just my take, is all.

egyptian420
01-16-2012, 11:01 PM
We play the 49's next week. We are not in the SB yet. The 49s are a very good team that already kicked our butt. Let's not get crazy and look past that game. Dont be fooled, the 49s are a very good team.</p>

I never understand these posts.</p>

WE ARE FANS!!! We can look past whatever game we want and it has NO EFFECT on our teams play. If our players were looking past the 49rs I would agree. But we don't play.</p>

</p>

So to all Giants fans......</p>

Please feel free to go crazy. Please feel free to look past the 49rs and look forward to a Giants/Pats SB rematch. Because it won't hurt the team in any possible way.</p>
I hear you, but maybe it makes for bad luck? Personally, I have no intention of talking about a SB unless we actually make it there because how disappointing would it be not to make it after expecting it so much? Just my take, is all.
+1...I feel the same way as well

JJC7301
01-16-2012, 11:01 PM
I'm really not impressed by them. The hype for alex smith is unwarranted in my eyes. He won the game, but didn't do anything crazy good. the defense is my biggest scare. either way, it'll be a great game.

Alex Smith is having a VERY good season and has warranted his praise. What he did against the Saints was really amazing.

That being said, Eli's playing the best he ever has and our team is healthier (knock on wood) and playing like most of us thought they were capable of. I really respect the 49ers and expect a tough game, but I believe the Giants will pull this one out in a historic game -- it's going to be tough, but I'm confident the Giants will win.