PDA

View Full Version : Hillarious



Rockdown101
01-16-2012, 02:00 PM
Already being fitted for your rings.
Do you know where SF is?
Good chance they are going to break your finger so no ring will fit.

NYFan221
01-16-2012, 02:06 PM
let us be confident man. we beat GB in GB. thats a feat. we've already won 2 playoff games, everyone is seeing our SB run align. Your right though, we are dumb for overlooking you, but we're just fans. let us enjoy it :)

Rockdown101
01-16-2012, 02:10 PM
You are right, its going to be fun.

Sarcasman
01-16-2012, 04:34 PM
Already being fitted for your rings.
Do you know where SF is?
Good chance they are going to break your finger so no ring will fit.


Don't judge the whole board by a few morons. SF has essentially the best D in the league and are monsters on takeaways. It should be a great game.

The winner will deserve to move on - good luck. (but not too much..)

TroyArcher
01-16-2012, 04:44 PM
Already being fitted for your rings. Do you know where SF is? Good chance they are going to break your finger so no ring will fit.</P>


Giants are on a roll and the way the Defense is playing I don't see the 49ers scoring more than 13 points. I was impressed with the 49ers defense but the Giants are much more explosive offensively. I see a 21-13 Giant victory in a hard fought physical game. </P>


</P>

oldschoolcat
01-16-2012, 05:06 PM
Already being fitted for your rings. Do you know where SF is? Good chance they are going to break your finger so no ring will fit.</P>


Giants are on a roll and the way the Defense is playing I don't see the 49ers scoring more than 13 points.* I was impressed with the 49ers defense but the Giants are much more explosive offensively.* I see a 21-13 Giant victory in a hard fought physical game.* </P>


*</P>

I have to agree with you. Though the 49ers will not be no EZ game, because they also have a good defense, but the difference we're a better team then we were the last time we played the 49ers and they are too. For the G-Men its been what they are known for Time of possession and D-Fense. Eli's offensive attack is I think better then it ever was. It will be a tough game. Big Blue!

mcmatty1984
01-16-2012, 05:07 PM
SF is the best team left in the playoffs outside of the NY Giants.

BetterThenUS
01-16-2012, 05:16 PM
Already being fitted for your rings. Do you know where SF is? Good chance they are going to break your finger so no ring will fit.</P>


Giants are on a roll and the way the Defense is playing I don't see the 49ers scoring more than 13 points.* I was impressed with the 49ers defense but the Giants are much more explosive offensively.* I see a 21-13 Giant victory in a hard fought physical game.* </P>


*</P>

Are much more explosive then who? the Saints? let's not go overboard, the GMEN are a great team but in no way are they more explosive then the Saints.

49ers win at home 27-21

cwbb
01-16-2012, 05:21 PM
I thought the Giants had a 20%-30% chance of winning in Green Bay. Against San Francisco, I think it's 50%. This isn't the 86 or 93 season when one team pounded the other. It should be a good game.

TroyArcher
01-18-2012, 09:23 PM
Already being fitted for your rings.
Do you know where SF is?
Good chance they are going to break your finger so no ring will fit.

I didn't no sissys were so tough. We all know what San Francisco is famous for.