PDA

View Full Version : So that's cool that y'all won but uhh....

sanfran1
01-16-2012, 01:30 PM
Honey Badger don't give a ****.

FishinTheSalt
01-16-2012, 01:32 PM
Go away!

ashleymarie
01-16-2012, 01:32 PM
The GIANTS are coming......

TheReal_LT
01-16-2012, 01:35 PM

Yes we are....can you hear the foot steps?

Pakman
01-16-2012, 01:35 PM
Who's honey badger? Whoever he is I am pretty sure he does give a **** because this honey badger you speak of has a home playoff game.

49ers fans gotta love em

TuckYou
01-16-2012, 01:37 PM
Alex Smith</P>

https://encrypted-tbn0.google.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS7t-evtEnsDyv8DMQ3LUO8Tz4xX1Nah6YNZ7RleZ0PvF9wKji2SQ</P>

</P>

lttaylor56
01-16-2012, 01:39 PM
Will our safety throw an intentional helmet to helmet hit on your Running Back? Probably not.

We're the New York Football Giants. We destroy dreams and crush perfect seasons.

Diamondring
01-16-2012, 01:39 PM
Giants like Hunny Badger for food and crush its head with a big bat then after cooking them on an open fire, savor the hunny badger's sweet dark juicy tender meat.

shotcalla39
01-16-2012, 01:40 PM
Your gona need another 5 or 6 turnovers to pull off a last minute win......

Reality.. we are a better offense on the road than the saints... And a much better defense... We gonna chew Alex Smith up and spit him out ... Boley on Davis....

sanfran1
01-16-2012, 01:41 PM

All I hear are echoes of 2002....bahaha

49ers NFC CHAMPS no doubt, tho y'all can keep talkin bout replaying the Ravens all you want, wishful thinking never hurt anybody I guess

Meanhothead
01-16-2012, 01:43 PM
Here we go again.

This one won't come back to eat crow

myles2424
01-16-2012, 01:43 PM
Honey Badger don't give a ****. hide the woman & children.....

jhamburg
01-16-2012, 01:44 PM

This message board is littered with the corpses of fans who registered to talk smack about their team playing the Giants....

Sarcasman
01-16-2012, 01:44 PM

Hey, lighten up on the 49ers a bit. They played well and deserved their victory too.

Nothing wrong with being proud of your team. You should be.

Good luck on Sunday, it should be a good game.

Sarcasman
01-16-2012, 01:45 PM

49ers 2012 NFC CHAMPS no doubt, tho y'all can keep talkin bout replaying the Ravens all you want, wishful thinking never hurt anybody I guess

I agree. It's stupid to talk about the SB when there's championship game to be played.

Pakman
01-16-2012, 01:45 PM
Here we go again.

This one won't come back to eat crow

HONEY BADGER DONT GIVE A ****

sanfran1
01-16-2012, 02:03 PM

Reality.. we are a better offense on the road than the saints... And a much better defense... We gonna chew Alex Smith up and spit him out ... Boley on Davis....

LOL you say that like the Pac didn't turn the ball over on nearly every down.

Reality check: your gonna need another 5 or 6 dropped passes to pull off a win at Candlestick. Oh yea, and probably a QB spy since clearly y'all cannot defend the run...

Diamondring
01-16-2012, 02:06 PM

Reality check: your gonna need another 5 or 6 dropped passes to pull off a win at Candlestick. Oh yea, and probably a QB spy since clearly y'all cannot defend the run...Did good job against Falcon team so be careful with the things you have said my friend but if it does rain, then your team may have the advantage.

jhamburg
01-16-2012, 02:07 PM

Reality check: your gonna need another 5 or 6 dropped passes to pull off a win at Candlestick. Oh yea, and probably a QB spy since clearly y'all cannot defend the run...

I know for a fact that people from SF don't say ''y'all" so when exactly did you become a niners fan? sometime in '89 maybe? '94?

lttaylor56
01-16-2012, 02:10 PM

I know for a fact that people from SF don't say ''y'all" so when exactly did you become a niners fan? sometime in '89 maybe? '94?Probably a bandwagon fan who didn't even know Willis's name until Saturday.

Spizi
01-16-2012, 02:16 PM
double

Spizi
01-16-2012, 02:16 PM

Yea but here's the thing we dominated the packers and if it weren't for 2 blown calls and a missed field goal the score would've been 40-6. far from a last second win like it took you guys. Our offense is putting up 30 points regardless of what the 49ers do. Lets see your O put up 30 on this D.

sanfran1
01-16-2012, 02:17 PM

I know for a fact that people from SF don't say ''y'all" so when exactly did you become a niners fan? sometime in '89 maybe? '94?

not that honey badger gives a ****, but I PROUDLY hopped aboard the '94 bandwagon as a little kid....so I guess the real question is when did YOU become a giants fan? '07 like prob 80% of the ppl on this forum?

GMENAGAIN
01-16-2012, 02:19 PM
The GIANTS are coming...... Yes we are....can you hear the foot steps? All I hear are echoes of 2002....bahaha 49ers NFC CHAMPS no doubt, tho y'all can keep talkin bout replaying the Ravens all you want, wishful thinking never hurt anybody I guess</P>

I am very worried about the home field advantage in this game since gay people are known to be very loud cheerers . . . . . . </P>

Razur
01-16-2012, 02:20 PM

Honey who?? Who is that.... sounds like a character on Starsky & Hutch.?/

Spizi
01-16-2012, 02:20 PM
The GIANTS are coming...... Yes we are....can you hear the foot steps? All I hear are echoes of 2002....bahaha 49ers NFC CHAMPS no doubt, tho y'all can keep talkin bout replaying the Ravens all you want, wishful thinking never hurt anybody I guess</P>

I am very worried about the home field advantage in this game since gay people are known to be very loud cheerers . . . . . . </P>

lmao I think this sanfran guy is one of them. get outta here *****

Sarcasman
01-16-2012, 02:23 PM

not that honey badger gives a ****, but I PROUDLY hopped aboard the '94 bandwagon as a little kid....so I guess the real question is when did YOU become a giants fan? '07 like prob 80% of the ppl on this forum?

1970 for me.

Dude, why can't you just be happy and proud of your team and acknowledge that Sunday is going to be a great game?

Are you really accomplishing anything with this infantile BS?

I mean, even if you were 10 years old when you became a fan in 1994, that would make you 27 now which is certainly old enough to act like a grown up man.

jhamburg
01-16-2012, 02:25 PM

I was BORN a giants fan, but I wouldn't expect someone like you to understand that.

britishblue2
01-16-2012, 02:25 PM

I am very worried about the home field advantage in this game since gay people are known to be very loud cheerers . . . . . . </P> Boom !!! 60'000 Villiage People are hardly intimidating for us Giants !!

Now get back to Roller Skating in lycra or whatever it is you gays ahem guys do in Cali !!

NY all day long.....ALL IN !!!!!!

giantotherness
01-16-2012, 02:29 PM

49ers NFC CHAMPS no doubt, tho y'all can keep talkin bout replaying the Ravens all you want, wishful thinking never hurt anybody I guess

You really need to get your facts straight before you come in and talk sheit. Here is a link that you should review. Yes, it is the BOTCHED CALL....but you were probably in diapers then if even born.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scott_Green_%28American_football_official%29

I'll remind you of what happened....and I quote
.."Green and the officials apparently forgot that New York's Rich Seubert (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rich_Seubert),
a guard who had lined up legally in a receiver's spot, was an eligible
receiver. Seubert appeared to be interfered by a San Francisco defender
on a botched field goal attempt while going downfield to receive a pass.
Since Green was the downfield official, this was his play to cover, but
had to scramble from the goalpost to get into position to cover the
play. Green, not knowing that Seubert was eligible, did not throw a flag
to signify the penalty. Instead, the Giants were called for having an
illegal man downfield on the play. Commissioner Paul Tagliabue (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_Tagliabue) described the situation as the most disappointing officiating blunder he'd seen in his years as NFL commissioner <sup id="cite_ref-5" class="reference"><span>[</span>6<span>]</span> (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scott_Green_%28American_football_official%29#cite_ note-5)</sup> and announced that officiating mechanics surrounding field-goal attempts and last plays of games would be changed<sup id="cite_ref-takefall_4-1" class="reference">"

<span></span><span></span> (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scott_Green_%28American_football_official%29#cite_ note-takefall-4)</sup>The ref's helped you win that game....so don't take credit where it isn't due....

Giants should have had first and goal for pass interference on Seubert, but instead were penalized for illegal man downfield....and since the pass was incomplete on 4th down the game was over...

sanfran1
01-16-2012, 02:30 PM

1970 for me.

Dude, why can't you just be happy and proud of your team and acknowledge that Sunday is going to be a great game?

I mean, even if you were 10 years old when you became a fan in 1994, that would make you 27 now which is certainly old enough to act like a grown up man.

when did I say Sunday was NOT going to be a great game? I just checked these boards after the pac game and thought it was hilarious that the majority of ppl on this site are already talking about SB rematches and "revenge", like the NFC Championship game is already said and done.

There ain't nothing wrong with competitive smack talk. The only "infantile BS" are the ppl already making gay jokes (the same ppl calling the pac "classless"). but w/e it's aight because...

honey badger don't give a ****.

sanfran1
01-16-2012, 02:34 PM

Yea but here's the thing we dominated the packers and if it weren't for 2 blown calls and a missed field goal the score would've been 40-6. far from a last second win like it took you guys. Our offense is putting up 30 points regardless of what the 49ers do. Lets see your O put up 30 on this D.

you put up 24 against the FALCONS and beat up the worst defense in the league, but you think Giants are putting up 30 against 9ers D? Keep dreaming.

21-17 SAN FRAN 9ERS

Pakman
01-16-2012, 02:37 PM
Are you the Honey Badger? Or are you talking about someone on the 49ers?

ELIistheFRANCHISE
01-16-2012, 02:38 PM

1970 for me.

when did I say Sunday was NOT going to be a great game? I just checked these boards after the pac game and thought it was hilarious that the majority of ppl on this site are already talking about SB rematches and "revenge", like the NFC Championship game is already said and done.

There ain't nothing wrong with competitive smack talk. The only "infantile BS" are the ppl already making gay jokes (the same ppl calling the pac "classless"). but w/e it's aight because...

Dont trip man, some of these fans on here are ridiculous, as most likely, some of the fans on 9ers boards are the same. I cannot explain how happy I am to have the 49ers vs the Giants...super old school...I was in the bay this past weekend and alot of fans are very humble and excited. These boards can be hilarious, trust me, I know...but there is a good amount of good posters on here who are willing to intelligently talk about the game. anyways good luck and here's to an injury free game.

Pakman
01-16-2012, 02:39 PM

you put up 24 against the FALCONS and beat up the worst defense in the league, but you think Giants are putting up 30 against 9ers D? Keep dreaming.

21-17 SAN FRAN 9ERS

If you guys stopped the Saints I could believe you, but the Saints scored almost at will in the 4th qtr. Alex Smith did a great job though.

It's going to be a great game regardless. I think it will be a close score in the end. Can't really predict a winner.

Sarcasman
01-16-2012, 02:39 PM

1970 for me.

You're generalizing because there are plenty of posters here who know how ridiculous it is to talk about the SB when your team hasn't even won the right to be there yet.

So, you can choose to interact with them or you can choose to interact with the others here. Your choice will pretty much reveal your motives for being here.

Maybe we'll talk again...

giantsandyanks1
01-16-2012, 02:41 PM

If smith is your leading rusher then your season ends sunday

Voldamort
01-16-2012, 02:42 PM
San FRAN we're back!!! GOOO G-MEN!!!

THE_New_York_Giants
01-16-2012, 02:42 PM

21-17 SAN FRAN 9ERS

If you guys stopped the Saints I could believe you, but the Saints scored almost at will in the 4th qtr. Alex Smith did a great job though.

It's going to be a great game regardless. I think it will be a close score in the end. Can't really predict a winner.
I also doubt the Giants turn the ball over 5 times. (knock on wood) The Saints scored at will when they didn't turn the ball over against the 9ers.

TheCatchIII
01-16-2012, 02:47 PM
Just so you guys know, most 49er fans are not as stupid as this guy ;)

Can't wait for this game. It should be an old school hitting match.

[D]

NYgiants141
01-16-2012, 02:50 PM

21-17 SAN FRAN 9ERS

Okay do you promise to come back to these forums after we win?

yeah, I'll come find you on your own boards after the game.

giantsforce

49ers NFC CHAMPS no doubt, tho y'all can keep talkin bout replaying the Ravens all you want, wishful thinking never hurt anybody I guessRight on! The one that the refs gave you right? Just like they tried to give it to the packers yesterday. The only way San Fran wins is if the refs make a "mistake"

sanfran1

1970 for me.

Dont trip man, some of these fans on here are ridiculous, as most likely, some of the fans on 9ers boards are the same. I cannot explain how happy I am to have the 49ers vs the Giants...super old school...I was in the bay this past weekend and alot of fans are very humble and excited. These boards can be hilarious, trust me, I know...but there is a good amount of good posters on here who are willing to intelligently talk about the game. anyways good luck and here's to an injury free game.

Appreciate the post. Ditto.

sanfran1

1970 for me.

I will come right back on here and eat crow if Giants go to the SB.

A better question though, how soon after a loss before ppl start calling for Coughlin and Gilbride's heads??

lttaylor56
01-16-2012, 02:57 PM

I am very worried about the home field advantage in this game since gay people are known to be very loud cheerers . . . . . . </P> Boom !!! 60'000 Villiage People are hardly intimidating for us Giants !!

Now get back to Roller Skating in lycra or whatever it is you gays ahem guys do in Cali !!

Well Said Mate!!

SF 49er Cheerleaders
http://www.terezowens.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/116721_la.jpg

jhamburg
01-16-2012, 03:01 PM

Well Said Mate!!

SF 49er Cheerleaders
http://www.terezowens.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/116721_la.jpg

Unrelated, but did anyone see the hilarious double entendre in lttaylor56's sig?

SanAntonioGiant
01-16-2012, 03:09 PM
WE goin goin back back to Cali Cali!

FBomb
01-16-2012, 03:19 PM
ugh....this thread went from lame and got worse.</P>

Way to go!![:)]</P>

SweetZombieJesus
01-16-2012, 03:31 PM
Amazing how after one season of turnaround you guys think it's suddenly 1994 again.

How many guys on your team even have playoff experience before last Sunday? 2002 was 9 years ago.

Anyway not disrespecting the 2011 49ers, solid team -- just the bandwagon lamers pulling out their Steve Young jerseys from deep storage.

jvangeystel
01-16-2012, 03:31 PM
Um Sanfran1 is a ****** bag. Giants are beast for beating the Packers. The 49ers are beast for beating the Saints. Now we go head to head. The Giants already have tasted defeat at the hands of my 49ers this season which may give them motivation. The 49ers are playing the best football they've played all year. Good luck!

sanfran1
01-16-2012, 03:34 PM
Um Sanfran1 is a ****** bag. Giants are beast for beating the Packers. The 49ers are beast for beating the Saints. Now we go head to head. The Giants already have tasted defeat at the hands of my 49ers this season which may give them motivation. The 49ers are playing the best football they've played all year. Good luck!

thanks!

TroyArcher
01-16-2012, 03:35 PM

</P>

Thanks for reminding me why I hated the 49ers all those years. Your team has been so insignificant for so long I kind of forgot. By the way, nice Ebonics. </P>

Delicreep
01-16-2012, 03:36 PM

So let me see if I have this right: you are sitting in front of your keyboard, presumably in the basement of your parents house, and you think to your self, "how can I start taunting the Giants about the Niners"?

So you come up with "Honey Bagder don't give a ****" as your best choice.

This was your "go to" line?

Was "you are the weakest link" too outdated for you?

Why not go with "where's the beef" and get it over with?

Here's my completely original and not part of popular culture response:

Worst.
Troll.
Ever.

Seriously...I weep for you

Pakman
01-16-2012, 03:39 PM

So let me see if I have this right: you are sitting in front of your keyboard, presumably in the basement of your parents house, and you think to your self, "how can I start taunting the Giants about the Niners"?

Worst.
Troll.
Ever.

Lmao

jhamburg
01-16-2012, 03:42 PM

Worst.
Troll.
Ever.

pwned. Epic win.

Bavaro4Prez
01-16-2012, 03:46 PM
What has the world come to when outsiders come to a NY Football Giants forum and brag about the Alex Smith led San Francisco 49ers?

Comedy.

keyofgmen
01-16-2012, 03:49 PM

Worst.
Troll.
Ever.

Best post in a long time!!!! HAHAHA!

GiantWarfare
01-16-2012, 03:52 PM

Worst.
Troll.
Ever.

lol nice!

tikiandphil
01-16-2012, 03:53 PM

49ers NFC CHAMPS no doubt, tho y'all can keep talkin bout replaying the Ravens all you want, wishful thinking never hurt
anybody I guess

I am more worried that some of our quality fans are going to get shot at your crappy stadium while enjoying the Giants victory.

THE_New_York_Giants
01-16-2012, 03:53 PM

Worst.
Troll.
Ever.

Best post in a long time!!!! HAHAHA!
I think this post needs to be immortalized in a sig.. lmao