PDA

View Full Version : Brady said Raven Best team they've faced all year

ajd121
01-16-2012, 01:31 PM
I guess someone is forgetting about one of the other teams still left in the tourny, coming into his house and beating them.

Pakman
01-16-2012, 01:37 PM
Patriots have not beat a team with a winning record all year

Voldamort
01-16-2012, 01:42 PM
What do you want him to say? In two weeks Brady will be saying the NEW YORK FOOTBALL GIANTS!!!!!

Itlan
01-16-2012, 01:42 PM
Why do you even post this?

It's a sign of respect. When you're in the playoffs, you always say "This is going to be the best team we've faced all year."

You guys are drama queens. Just shutup.

Pakman
01-16-2012, 01:47 PM
Lol could you imagine how pissed off the Ravens would be if he said

"The Ravens yeah they are good, but the New York Giants are the best team we faced not the Ravens we have to face this week"

hadenough
01-16-2012, 01:51 PM
I guess someone is forgetting about one of the other teams still left in the tourny, coming into his house and beating them.

The Patriots said the same thing when they played the eagles this year.

It's how they talk to the media...Belicech learned it from Parcells. Parcells would only say positive things about the other team they were playing. Didn't want to get under their skin.

Behind their own doors...is something completely different.

lttaylor56
01-16-2012, 02:02 PM

The Patriots said the same thing when they played the eagles this year.

It's how they talk to the media...Belicech learned it from Parcells. Parcells would only say positive things about the other team they were playing. Didn't want to get under their skin.

Behind their own doors...is something completely different.This is precisely correct. Bellicheck is the master controlling the puppets. It's Bellicheck who wants another shot at the title vs NYG. He wants to try and smudge that black mark away the best he can. Sorry, Bill...the 18-1 is engrained in the records forever.

FlipNYG77
01-16-2012, 02:45 PM
so this means they will lose to the ravens???cause if the Giants was not the best team they faced all season and they lost to us...hmmmmmm

Sarcasman
01-16-2012, 02:46 PM

He's about to play them, of course he's gonna say that.

Since when does anything a player says to some mouthbreather in the media mean anything?

GiantWarfare
01-16-2012, 02:57 PM
Why do you even post this?

It's a sign of respect. When you're in the playoffs, you always say "This is going to be the best team we've faced all year."

You guys are drama queens. Just shutup.

lol i know right

whining for the sake of whining

hello....the pats are playing the ravens this weekend!

Spytheweb
01-16-2012, 03:06 PM
Brady also said 'We are going to only score 17 points?"