PDA

View Full Version : Are we still under rated?

Mercury
01-16-2012, 01:33 PM
Did we beat GB? Or did they beat themselves? If the GB WRs catch all those dropped balls, do we lose this game? I bet many people would say so. I say, they are delusional. We whipped them and the refs.

CDN_G-FAN
01-16-2012, 01:35 PM
we'll be underrated for the rest of the playoffs.</P>

which is fine, we should be.</P>

if we played like GB did, we would have lost that game, so it wasn't handed to us. but anyone thinks that's an average performance from GB is a little to homerish.</P>

good news is under-rated teams win the SB all the time.</P>

Especially Coughlin Giant teams [D]</P>

repeatchamps
01-16-2012, 01:36 PM
Did we beat GB? Or did they beat themselves? If the GB WRs catch all those dropped balls, do we lose this game? I bet many people would say so. I say, they are delusional. We whipped them and the refs.
</P>

Giants had several key drops as well. Ballard's drop in the endzone was HUGE. Drops are a part of the game. They cannot be used as an excuse.</P>

Mercury
01-16-2012, 01:40 PM
</p>

Giants had several key drops as well. Ballard's drop in the endzone was HUGE. Drops are a part of the game. They cannot be used as an excuse.</p>

They are used all the time as an excuse. Albeit, not a very good excuse. I say it falls into the "could'a, should'a, would'a" catagory.