PDA

View Full Version : Who else is trying to go to San Fran???!?!

Eli TO Shockey
01-16-2012, 02:28 PM
I live in los angeles. looking for tickets on ebay , but the prices are outrageous. I think this is one of those situations where I would strongly regret not going.

Anyone else trying to go? looking for tickets?? lets help each other out....

i know ticketmaster will have a limited amout of tickets available starting wed morning

http://blog.49ers.com/2011/12/21/playoff-ticket-information/

ELIistheFRANCHISE
01-16-2012, 02:30 PM
I live in los angeles. looking for tickets on ebay , but the prices are outrageous.* I think this is one of those situations where I would strongly regret not going.

Anyone else trying to go? looking for tickets?? lets help each other out....

i know ticketmaster will have a limited amout of tickets available starting wed morning

http://blog.49ers.com/2011/12/21/playoff-ticket-information/

Bro! lets go im in san diego, already lookin on craigslist...they have a bunch but not sure if its real.....I was just in san fran this past weekend, we can fly rent a car...dont matter, that drive is rough!

Eli TO Shockey
01-16-2012, 02:41 PM
right on man!! me and 2 of my good friends (both niners fans) are trying to get some ticks. nothing cheaper than like 350 thus far. I was going to fly but its another 300 round trip for that. ugh. I think the rental car is the best way to go.

Ill send u a PM

Fifty6NytmrSS
01-16-2012, 02:56 PM
i'm 35 minutes away...hoping i stumble upon a ticket with a price i can justify.

ELIistheFRANCHISE
01-16-2012, 03:00 PM
right on man!! me and 2 of my good friends (both niners fans) are trying to get some ticks. nothing cheaper than like 350 thus far. I was going to fly but its another 300 round trip for that. ugh. I think the rental car is the best way to go.

Ill send u a PM

I hit you up.

AllDayEli10
01-16-2012, 03:01 PM
I'm bout 2 hours away. I'm tryn to go to. But your right prices on eBay are mind blowing. I don't care where I sit as long as I'm there. I went to the 02 year of the botched snap playoff game and this years too. This time.is gonna be different I needs to go... Help!!

Tuckit91
01-16-2012, 03:06 PM
I'm bout 2 hours away. I'm tryn to go to. But your right prices on eBay are mind blowing. I don't care where I sit as long as I'm there. <FONT size=5>I went to the 02 year of the botched snap playoff game and this years too.</FONT> This time.is gonna be different I needs to go... Help!!</P>

</P>

<FONT size=5>DUDE PLEASE DO NOT GO TO THIS GAME!! FOR THE LOVE OF GOD STAY HOME!!</FONT></P>

Eli TO Shockey
01-16-2012, 03:21 PM
I'm bout 2 hours away. I'm tryn to go to. But your right prices on eBay are mind blowing. I don't care where I sit as long as I'm there. I went to the 02 year of the botched snap playoff game and this years too. This time.is gonna be different I needs to go... Help!!

lol i was also there in 02. didnt make it this year tho. Although I went to the arizona game.

all i can say is be patient. ticket prices will drop. especially now that rain is on the forecast. dont rush it. trust me

AllDayEli10
01-16-2012, 03:27 PM
Good to know usually I am patience but i just want my tickets already. Rain or not i will be out there supporting my team!!

AllDayEli10
01-16-2012, 03:28 PM
They dont lose every time I see em. I went to and saw them in AZ couple years ago and they won! So relax!!!

ELIistheFRANCHISE
01-16-2012, 03:38 PM
i will be waiting for the prices to drop this week...and then will purchase something!

Eli TO Shockey
01-16-2012, 08:44 PM
bump

Eli TO Shockey
01-17-2012, 06:22 PM
bumpity bump. Im tryin to get tickets as we speak and may need a 3rd so if you need a ticket or are trying to get tickets holller!!!

Eli TO Shockey
01-18-2012, 05:27 PM
Tickets purchased!!

Section UR 58

who else is going?!?!??!?!?!?!?