PDA

View Full Version : How much would Superbowl tickets probably be on the secondary market?

jhamburg
01-16-2012, 02:51 PM
Anyone have an idea? I am seriously considering going if the Giants make it. I don't care what seats, I just want to be in the stadium.

And BTW I know people hate it when you talk about the Superbowl before we've made it, but I just want to know now so I can make plans for the possibility since it's only weeks away.

Desepx
01-16-2012, 03:00 PM
i briefly looked, didn't see anything cheaper than 2,500 a ticket =x

Im a 20 year old college student so i don't have that kind of money FML

jhamburg
01-16-2012, 03:27 PM
i briefly looked, didn't see anything cheaper than 2,500 a ticket =x

Im a 20 year old college student so i don't have that kind of money FML

I'm not rich but I will probably do it for those prices. We went what, 30 years without a championship at one point? You never know when the next 30 year drought will come.

Desepx
01-16-2012, 03:30 PM
yea if i had the money i would go for sure haha...****...if i had the money id be going to san fran this week.

airfare, tickets, food, hotel....looking at a load of money that i don't have though.

go for it though man

Nat1969
01-17-2012, 06:12 PM
I don't have my ticket for the super bowl but I hope to be in the stadium to live the Super Bowl. I don't take a chance, I booked my hotel with http://2020Hotels.com and http://www.FinalsHotels.com, phone 917-224-1231. I was lucky last year; they upgraded me to the HILTON HOTEL 2 minutes from the stadium! They offer Luxury Lodging and affordable accommodations for ALL EVENTS.
You can also find Hotel rooms during OLYMPICS, SUPER BOWL, FIFA WORLD CUP, FINAL FOUR, F1, Formula One, Grand Prix races in Austin Texas...

Flippers
01-18-2012, 07:57 AM
Does anyone know how the Superbowl lottery would work for Giant season ticket holders? Or when it would happen? I am a season ticket holder and realize a long shot...but I guess a shot at least to get tickets at face value. Thanks.

SweetZombieJesus
01-18-2012, 08:40 AM
Big Blue Travel offered packages last time although they were very expensive... I've kicked myself for not selling a kidney to go to that game, can I really make excuses this time around?

As for the lottery, IIRC very few tickets are given to the fanbase of either team it's something like 20% of the seats for each team, all the rest goes to the league, the families, the other 28 teams, league partners/sponsors, the networks, sports reporters, et al. I think last time the Giants just randomly picked around 15,000 STHs.

mitchmac
01-18-2012, 11:17 AM
And don't kid yourself....I'm sure a lot less than that 20% actually make it to the season ticket holders.I'd be real curious to get my hands onan actual accounting of where and how those 20% are actually distributed. Where do you suppose Big Blue travel gets theirtickets?