PDA

View Full Version : Best WR's in the NFL are ?

sheepdip
01-16-2012, 02:54 PM
Yep the Giants Wr's

Nicks
Cruz
Manningham
Sickest group.

I might have to buy madden next year and just toss the ball all over the field.

Voldamort
01-16-2012, 02:58 PM
Down with that

Spizi
01-16-2012, 03:00 PM
Yep the Giants Wr's

Nicks
Cruz
Manningham
Sickest group.

I might have to buy madden next year and just toss the ball all over the field.

Well manningham won't be on the team next madden and Cruz is only an 87 so underrated its bs

myles2424
01-16-2012, 03:31 PM
Why has everyone pretty much wrote off manningham as if it's guaranteed he's not coming back?
If anyone think we don't need a 3rd recieving threat or that we have a replacement for HAM then your sadly mistaken....

sheepdip
01-16-2012, 03:37 PM
In real life I wouldnt taking any other receiving core.

Not to mention Barden I like as well but his time will be in the future.

Gmen2005
01-16-2012, 03:39 PM
I just love the fact that the Giants finally have receivers who can get yards after the catch.

Spizi
01-16-2012, 03:42 PM
Why has everyone pretty much wrote off manningham as if it's guaranteed he's not coming back?
If anyone think we don't need a 3rd recieving threat or that we have a replacement for HAM then your sadly mistaken....

Because I've researched the cap situation enough to realize it will be very hard to afford him...

Bigg Bluee
01-16-2012, 03:47 PM
You won't be tossing the ball anywhere in madden. Nicks can't burn a corner for ****, and cruz is our fastest wr at 94 speed with 95 acc i believe. Manningham has 93 speed with less than 90 acc.

chasjay
01-16-2012, 03:51 PM
I just love the fact that the Giants finally have receivers who can get yards after the catch.

Yes! It is like a mindset with Nicks and Cruz especially, but not knocking MM. Instead of waiting a second after the catch and then realizing that they have room to maneuver, the motion up-field seems to be a continuation of the catch - no wasted time. The guys are good. And on the post routes, wheel routes, etc., the timing of getting them the ball in stride seems improved from previous years.

sheepdip
01-16-2012, 03:57 PM

What C Calloway and M Sherrard didnt cut it for you hehehehe.
They were good thou but not in this class !