PDA

View Full Version : Steelers fan here

kalimar40
01-16-2012, 03:07 PM
First off, Congrats, I'll be rooting for you guys all the way. Im still mad about last years SB,lol. I cant stand the hairballs and I would like to run over Brady :) Ok, im being a little harsh here :)

Good luck this sunday :)

ibbill
01-16-2012, 05:57 PM
tks man you beat Denver 8 out of 10 if Ben is not hurt,

NYGRealityCheck
01-16-2012, 06:12 PM
Steelers would have given more competition to the Pats than the Broncos did for the divisional game/ownage.

Pakman
01-16-2012, 06:13 PM
Thanks for the post. I hope we make it past San Fran it won't be easy at all.

FIFTY6G-MAN
01-16-2012, 06:18 PM
Thanks for actually take the time to sign up and come in here for that, BTW I happen to like the Steelers as my AFC team, if we werent in it and you were Id be rooting for for the Black and Yellow

jjj45
01-16-2012, 06:24 PM
Cool. Sorry about the Steelers. Would have been rooting for yall if we weren't in it.

I was so surprused when you guys fell to Denver. I have a question. Was it Lebeau's lack of of adjusting? Not having Ryan Clark? Or a little of both?

Manstache
01-16-2012, 06:25 PM
First off, Congrats, I'll be rooting for you guys all the way. Im still mad about last years SB,lol. I cant stand the hairballs and I would like to run over Brady :) Ok, im being a little harsh here :)

Good luck this sunday :)luck? thats a qb from stanford, something we have no use for. thanks but no thanks, we don't need it bruh.

GameTime
01-16-2012, 06:28 PM
First off, Congrats, I'll be rooting for you guys all the way. Im still mad about last years SB,lol. I cant stand the hairballs and I would like to run over Brady :) Ok, im being a little harsh here :) Good luck this sunday :)</P>

cool....I could be a Steelers fan if I had to....:)</P>

stormblue
01-16-2012, 07:21 PM
how the hell did you get in here -
somebody call security.....

FIFTY6G-MAN
01-16-2012, 07:25 PM
First off, Congrats, I'll be rooting for you guys all the way. Im still mad about last years SB,lol. I cant stand the hairballs and I would like to run over Brady :) Ok, im being a little harsh here :) Good luck this sunday :)luck? thats a qb from stanford, something we have no use for. thanks but no thanks, we don't need it bruh.WTF is your problem BRUH???? He was being awesome as a football fan and you dog him..........why dont you just crawl back under you iggles blanket you poser?

Manstache
01-16-2012, 09:50 PM
iggles? child please. i been a die hard giants fan since i was 7, 1985 to be exact. i dont need u or anybody else hurling cold blooded insults at me calling me an eagles fan. also, i didn't dog that steelers cat. i told him in a cordial way thanks but no thanks for wishing us luck, cuz we don't need it. im supremely confident in my squad, always has been always will be, and we win straps on skill, smarts, and heart. "luck" is walking down the street and finding a $20 bill, we dont need that here. also, im not the one that needs to be talked down to fam. a couple of yall cats sayin "i could be a steelers fan" or "the steelers are my afc team" is blasphemous. if u got 2 teams u aint got 1, and if u even remotely consider cheering for another team then u dont bleed blue at all fam. never question stache's allegiance bruh.

Harooni
01-16-2012, 09:57 PM
First off, Congrats, I'll be rooting for you guys all the way. Im still mad about last years SB,lol. I cant stand the hairballs and I would like to run over Brady :) Ok, im being a little harsh here :) Good luck this sunday :)luck? thats a qb from stanford, something we have no use for. thanks but no thanks, we don't need it bruh.WTF is your problem BRUH???? He was being awesome as a football fan and you dog him..

these younger generation fans (shakes head)

Voldamort
01-16-2012, 10:02 PM
Thanks

NYgiants141
01-16-2012, 10:04 PM
iggles? child please. i been a die hard giants fan since i was 7, 1985 to be exact. i dont need u or anybody else hurling cold blooded insults at me calling me an eagles fan. also, i didn't dog that steelers cat. i told him in a cordial way thanks but no thanks for wishing us luck, cuz we don't need it. im supremely confident in my squad, always has been always will be, and we win straps on skill, smarts, and heart. "luck" is walking down the street and finding a $20 bill, we dont need that here. also, im not the one that needs to be talked down to fam. a couple of yall cats sayin "i could be a steelers fan" or "the steelers are my afc team" is blasphemous. if u got 2 teams u aint got 1, and if u even remotely consider cheering for another team then u dont bleed blue at all fam. never question stache's allegiance bruh.

Bruh, it doesn't matter what team you root for bruh but the guy did nothing wrong. He came here, Steelers fan and all and wished us luck. Show some class and accept the good act.

JJC7301
01-16-2012, 10:04 PM
Thanks. Steelers are one of the AFC teams that I root for. You've got a great team, and they will be for the foreseeable future.

Voldamort
01-16-2012, 10:06 PM
your team will be back,and better next year!!

Harooni
01-16-2012, 10:08 PM
id like to say thank you, and that I think Big Ben would have had a nice career with the Giants as well if Ernie decided to go that way. cheers

Manstache
01-17-2012, 09:49 AM
nyg141: nope. i aint accepting a "good luck" gesture from anyone. everytime eli pulls one out people say it was luck. they call sb 42 luck. dude, we dont need luck. i didnt diss the steelers fan, i didnt talk down to him either. i respectfully told the cat "thanks but no thanks" for his olive branch offering of luck, which is a class act in itself. if u believe in luck, call mrs cleo and ask her to give us 3 1st round picks next year bruh. we got unfinished business to tend to, and WE are gonna handle it on our own.

giantyankee1976
01-17-2012, 09:54 AM
Thanks for actually take the time to sign up and come in here for that, BTW I happen to like the Steelers as my AFC team, if we werent in it and you were Id be rooting for for the Black and Yellow

echoed.

High respect for the Rooney Family and the Steelers Nation...