PDA

View Full Version : Injuries???

Penguin101
01-16-2012, 04:15 PM
It seemed the Gmen accumulated some injuries during the game, nothing serious I hope. Anyone here that can shed some light on the situation?

Voldamort
01-16-2012, 10:01 PM
all in,canty,ross and grant will all play sunday

miked1958
01-16-2012, 10:02 PM
Anymore details? Didnt see anything on any of their injuries. Especially Canty

TroyArcher
01-16-2012, 10:03 PM
It seemed the Gmen accumulated some injuries during the game, nothing serious I hope. Anyone here that can shed some light on the situation?

This time of year it will pretty much take a broken neck to keep these guys off the field. They are a team on a mission. It is great to watch.

Diamondring
01-16-2012, 10:03 PM
Anymore details? Didnt see anything on any of their injuries. Especially CantyI think there are none. I have seen a clip about the Giants and the lady who was Broadcasting said there are no injuries for the Giants.

fourth&forever
01-16-2012, 10:07 PM
Grant finished the game. (Even though the announcers were claiming he had a concussion).

dinz
01-16-2012, 10:33 PM
I think this game will be like the 1990 game, alot of field goals, supposed to rain thurs, fri, sat, field will be a mess.. We have to hold on to the ball and force turnovers.. it will be close... i think even in adverse conditions, i take eli over smith.. giants in a close one, meet the pats in super bowl, sorry , i know this topicabout injuries, so will add that Canty is all in.giants 20-16..

Itlan
01-16-2012, 10:36 PM
Canty's knee is reportedly okay. He's good to go.
Cruz has a bruised thigh. He should be okay as well, will try to practice Wednesday.
Ross and Grant both returned to play, so they are fine as well.

We seem to have dodged a bullet.

fansince69
01-16-2012, 11:09 PM
I think this game will be like the 1990 game, alot of field goals, supposed to rain thurs, fri, sat, field will be a mess.. We have to hold on to the ball and force turnovers.. it will be close... i think even in adverse conditions, i take eli over smith.. giants in a close one, meet the pats in super bowl, sorry , i know this topicabout injuries, so will add that Canty is all in.giants 20-16..

Where oh where is Matt Bahr?

miked1958
01-16-2012, 11:11 PM
I think this game will be like the 1990 game, alot of* field goals, supposed to rain thurs, fri, sat, field will be a mess.. We have to hold on to the ball and force turnovers.. it will be close... i think even in adverse conditions, i take eli over smith.. giants in a* close one, meet the pats in super bowl, sorry , i know this topic*about injuries, so will add that Canty is all in.giants 20-16..
Look at my Sig

FishinTheSalt
01-17-2012, 12:11 AM
yeah, grant came back in to play before it was over. They just checked him for a cc. There was an article on profootballtalk about Canty, he's said hrs fine and so was Cruz. We're good to go.