Tuckit91
05-01-2011, 11:54 PM
[:D] [<:o)] [B]

kayjay
When!? How!? WHAAA!?

NYSPORTS
and we didn't get to see who Trump fired.

lol

EJ Blue
I don't buy it. Unless we see his corpse, it's a lie.

Roosevelt
05-01-2011, 11:55 PM
When!? How!? WHAAA!?

About a week ago. We got the mother ****er!

BigBlue2010
05-01-2011, 11:55 PM
Wow, thanks for posting. I'm not sure if I should be ashamed that i heard it here. :)

Roosevelt
05-01-2011, 11:56 PM

We have his body.

gmen0820
05-01-2011, 11:57 PM
So now we get ****ing raped by terrorists retaliations.

Roosevelt
05-01-2011, 11:57 PM
Wow, thanks for posting. I'm not sure if I should be ashamed that i heard it here. :)

LOL

TheEnigma
05-01-2011, 11:58 PM
I got the news from my recruiter's text lol.

Roosevelt
05-01-2011, 11:59 PM

<font color="#ff0000">That's the spirit.</font>

Where are you from?

NYGiants2120
cheers! thank the lord that scummer...

Chaosist
**** yeah, mutha ****ers!!!!!</P>

I'm not one to wish harm on others but I can't help but smile of this news. **** that ****ing piece of ****ing ****.</P>

Raising a beer at this news!!!</P>

Roosevelt
05-02-2011, 12:00 AM
Remember that 1st Sunday when we played after 9/11.

kayjay
Fina-****ing-ly. USA USA USA

bLuereverie
Hmm I'm kinda upset.

Death was to good for this guy. I would much prefer have him chained in a yard and move rocks from one end to another and then move them back. FOREVER.

GIANTfaninFL
05-02-2011, 12:01 AM
**** yeah!

I am so happy right now.

May he burn in hell forever

NYSPORTS
05-02-2011, 12:02 AM
Thought Obama was interupting Trump's show to announce he found his birth certificate.

gmen0820
05-02-2011, 12:02 AM

Where are you from?
Look man, I have no interest in arguing about this stuff, but there will be some kind of retaliations, or at least attempts, if anything, this is all just a huge pain in the ***.

If this helps some people cope with the tragic events of 9-11, by all means don't let me stand in your way, but nothing good, other than peace of mind, comes out of this.

TheEnigma
05-02-2011, 12:03 AM
This will be an important day in world politics too.

Roosevelt
05-02-2011, 12:08 AM

Where are you from?
Look man, I have no interest in arguing about this stuff, but there will be some kind of retaliations, or at least attempts, if anything, this is all just a huge pain in the ***.

If this helps some people cope with the tragic events of 9-11, by all means don't let me stand in your way, but nothing good, other than peace of mind, comes out of this.

Dude, you need another view-big time. What do you stand for?

gmen0820
05-02-2011, 12:10 AM

Where are you from?

Dude, you need another view-big time.* What do you stand for?
Like I said, no interest in arguing my morals, your morals or terrorist attacks.

Chaosist
05-02-2011, 12:12 AM

LOL
</P>

I just spit some beer on my screen.</P>

kayjay
05-02-2011, 12:12 AM

Where are you from?

well I don't think he's wrong. ****s bout to hit the fan. but Imma enjoy it now.

baadfish
05-02-2011, 12:14 AM
They found the ****er in a mansion outside of Islamabad. That's a BIG deal.

kayjay
05-02-2011, 12:15 AM
They found the ****er in a mansion outside of Islamabad. That's a BIG deal.Pakistan got sum splainin to do.

gnrslash49
05-02-2011, 12:16 AM
TURN ON THE NEWS CRACK OPEN A BEER!

grade A draft for the g-men.

bin laden is dead.

its been a good week.

OsiStrahan#1combo
05-02-2011, 12:17 AM
ENEMY AC130 IN THE AIR!!!~ modern warfare 2

TheEnigma
05-02-2011, 12:18 AM
They found the ****er in a mansion outside of Islamabad. That's a BIG deal. Oh damn...

Roosevelt
05-02-2011, 12:19 AM

Where are you from?

well I don't think he's wrong. ****s bout to hit the fan. but Imma enjoy it now.

The **** hit the fan on 9/11.

greenca190
05-02-2011, 12:20 AM

Is anyone really surprised by that?

gmen0820
05-02-2011, 12:22 AM

Where are you from?

The **** hit the fan on 9/11.* The gloves have come off the best best we can in the pc world.

So you don't think anything is going to happen?

baadfish
05-02-2011, 12:23 AM

50/50

greenca190
05-02-2011, 12:24 AM

Where are you from?

Undoubtedly, the rise for another attack increases following this. In turn, our national security will also. We are currently over in the area fighting a war. I believe that if we see anything major occur, it will be over in middle eastern countries.

Roosevelt
05-02-2011, 12:25 AM

Where are you from?

The **** hit the fan on 9/11. The gloves have come off the best best we can in the pc world.

It already happened on September 11, 2001.

paul8669
05-02-2011, 12:26 AM
thank god he is dead!

Matt C
05-02-2011, 12:26 AM
USA! USA! USA!

VegasGmen
05-02-2011, 12:27 AM
Bout time been almost 10 friggin years!

NYGRealityCheck
05-02-2011, 12:27 AM
Hmm I'm kinda upset.

Death was to good for this guy. I would much prefer have him chained in a yard and move rocks from one end to another and then move them back. FOREVER.

Look on the bright side, there will be no more tax dollars wasted for court and jail on this piece of... Kudos to the military and many thanks!

NYSPORTS
05-02-2011, 12:28 AM

Where are you from?

The U.S. didn't make any friends over this, that's for sure. Regardless, this country is an absolute mess yet the people, collectively, are so stupid, they'll celebrate like all the issues are disappearing.

Roosevelt
05-02-2011, 12:28 AM
Hmm I'm kinda upset.

Look on the bright side, there will be no more tax dollars wasted for court and jail on this piece of... Kudos to the military and many thanks!

You got that right brotha!

greenca190
05-02-2011, 12:29 AM

Where are you from?

The **** hit the fan on 9/11.* The gloves have come off the best best we can in the pc world.

Just because one man is dead does not mean the entire war is over. This is a very upsetting war, as it is not one man or one country we are attempting to go after. It is a nameless war - one without boundaries, which makes it impossible to actually develop an end point, or goal. To think that this is the end is ignorant, however all we can do is hope that this begins the downfall.

GMenNY21
05-02-2011, 12:30 AM
Thank you GOD!!!! I want to thank the soldier or soldiers who killed this monster

gmen0820
05-02-2011, 12:30 AM

Where are you from?

The U.S. didn't make any friends over this, that's for sure. Regardless, this country is an absolute mess yet the people, collectively, are so stupid, they'll celebrate like all the issues are disappearing.While my comments get disputed as if I was so damn out of line or I'm a commy.

PIERCEnumber58rules
05-02-2011, 12:31 AM
Pakistan probably assisted in helping us find him- just like KSM.

gmen0820
05-02-2011, 12:33 AM
Thank you GOD!!!! I want to thank the soldier or soldiers who killed this monsterAnd the 6 guys who lost their lives in the process.

Jay1
05-02-2011, 12:33 AM

nope, not in the least

pakistan is ****ing dirty as hell politically, no offense to any pakistanis

GIANTSFAN148
05-02-2011, 12:34 AM
I'm just a 13 year old kid. But I'll tell you what.... My father is an nypd officer and he risked his life to save humerus people that dead. I thought my daddy was dead because of that mofo basterd. My dad is also a marine served in iqaq. Soooooo this is a great day for my dad and I and the rest of my family

gmen0820
05-02-2011, 12:35 AM
I'm just a 13 year old kid. But I'll tell you what.... My father is an nypd officer and he risked his life to save humerus people that dead. I thought my daddy was dead because of that mofo basterd. My dad is also a marine served in iqaq. Soooooo this is a great day for my dad and I and the rest of my familyRespect.

Roosevelt

Where are you from?

The **** hit the fan on 9/11. The gloves have come off the best best we can in the pc world.

Just because one man is dead does not mean the entire war is over. This is a very upsetting war, as it is not one man or one country we are attempting to go after. It is a nameless war - one without boundaries, which makes it impossible to actually develop an end point, or goal. To think that this is the end is ignorant, however all we can do is hope that this begins the downfall.

Agreed. This strike's a severe blow. But they will retaliate. Let's pray we are ready.

greenca190

nope, not in the least

pakistan is ****ing dirty as hell politically, no offense to any pakistanis

My first thoughts were "Next stop"

greenca190
05-02-2011, 12:37 AM

Where are you from?

Agreed.* This strike's a severe blow.* But they will retaliate.* Let's pray we are ready.

I don't think anyone on this message board can really determine that. This war has seemed extremely quiet and under wraps since the current administration has made it priority number one. Maybe it's because so much other **** is going on in the world. However, I really have no clue what is going on over there, and I would classify myself as a news junky.

mike kennedy
05-02-2011, 12:39 AM
Lets all shoot our guns in the air and slap each other in the heads with our shoes and rejoice! God has spoken!

file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/Mike/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/moz-screenshot.pngfile:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/Mike/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/moz-screenshot-1.png

NYSPORTS
05-02-2011, 12:40 AM
I'm just a 13 year old kid. But I'll tell you what.... My father is an nypd officer and he risked his life to save humerus people that dead. I thought my daddy was dead because of that mofo basterd. My dad is also a marine served in iqaq. Soooooo this is a great day for my dad and I and the rest of my family

Thanks to your brave father.

baadfish
05-02-2011, 12:42 AM
Great night.

Roosevelt
05-02-2011, 12:44 AM

+1

Die-Hard
05-02-2011, 12:45 AM
Guys,

Leaving this up and open for everyone to celebrate this great event, but PLEASE...

DO NOT bring personal political views into it. It will be shut down if that happens, and it'll get ugly for those responsible.

Hope it's nice and hot, Osama!

Gmen2005
05-02-2011, 12:45 AM
Hopefully this can give some peace to the families affected. God bless America.

Roosevelt
05-02-2011, 12:48 AM

God bless those families.

NYG 5
05-02-2011, 12:49 AM
get back to me when the War is over

Roosevelt
05-02-2011, 12:51 AM
get back to me when the War is over

Well, this man will never directly bring you back there.

NYG 5
05-02-2011, 12:56 AM
well, for a guy who delivered the coup d' grace to the USSR, and who destroyed Pax Americana, here's hoping they don't have anybody with half his cunning to replace him. oh please, let them go through the dave brown era of terrorists

Gmen2005
05-02-2011, 12:59 AM

God bless those families.

Definitely.

OsiStrahan#1combo
05-02-2011, 01:00 AM

+1

+a million

nycsportzfan
05-02-2011, 01:03 AM
Later Scum! I hope your rotting way way down where u belong, in the fiery abyss!

baadfish
05-02-2011, 01:06 AM
LOL! Wolf Blitzer just said "I'm excited to see the reaction in NYC." I just popped my head out the window and it is quiet as a church on sunday.

We've gotta work tomorrow, *****!

GMENFAN4EVER
05-02-2011, 01:14 AM
FINALLY!! I know that this war with terrorism is far from over, but at least we finally got the ****er!!!

BURN IN HELL BIN LADEN!!!!!!

Chaosist
05-02-2011, 01:15 AM
I'm just a 13 year old kid. But I'll tell you what.... My father is an nypd officer and he risked his life to save humerus people that dead. I thought my daddy was dead because of that mofo basterd. My dad is also a marine served in iqaq. Soooooo this is a great day for my dad and I and the rest of my familyRespect.</P>

+1</P>

TheEnigma
05-02-2011, 01:15 AM
LOL! Wolf Blitzer just said "I'm excited to see the reaction in NYC." I just popped my head out the window and it is quiet as a church on sunday.

We've gotta work tomorrow, *****! Awesome signature is awesome

IrishGiants
05-02-2011, 01:19 AM
I also want to thank your brave father, and all of the other brave men and women who helped on that tragic day. Although I now currently don't live there, I am a fellow New Yorker, born and raised. This is a time for rejoice that justice has been done. Please my fellow New Yorkers, don't cheapen it by arguing and disrespecting all those who were affected. We are often given a bad rap throughout the country for us toughness, but on a day so grim, our fellow New Yorkers made the rest of America proud by how brave the men and women were who pulled together to do anything, including give up there own lives to help others. Made me very proud to be a New Yorker and set an example of our great state and it's people. Please allow one day to set aside our differences and rejoice that this animal has been terminated. Thank you all who helped that day, to all who served, past and present, who made us all proud. May God Bless New York, and May God Bless The USA.

NewCoachPlz
05-02-2011, 01:28 AM
Oh happy day.

perez201
05-02-2011, 01:29 AM
hopefully all those affected will receive closure with this news. and also, **** YOU OSAMA, i hope the pineapple feels nice going up your ***

jhamburg
05-02-2011, 01:30 AM
I'm just a 13 year old kid. But I'll tell you what.... My father is an nypd officer and he risked his life to save humerus people that dead. I thought my daddy was dead because of that mofo basterd. My dad is also a marine served in iqaq. Soooooo this is a great day for my dad and I and the rest of my familyRespect.</p>

+1</p>

+2

greenca190
05-02-2011, 01:39 AM

God bless your father, he is an American hero. Your school teachers are pretty good people to look up to as well. Go get some sleep! :)

FlyingTruck
05-02-2011, 01:50 AM
We killed one guy, and they killed thousands. We were the ones who deserved, and got the revenge.

Neverend
05-02-2011, 01:51 AM
9/11 changed my life. Had to leave early and actually get picked up by my parents when I was still in middle school, heh.</P>

I sort of also see this as dangerous. Al-Queda is going to be more aggressive and dangerous than ever. They're an organization who always justified their attacks on revenge, they were never really aggressors. That may change.</P>

greenca190
05-02-2011, 01:54 AM
9/11 changed my life. Had to leave early and actually get picked up by my parents when I was still in middle school, heh.</P>

I sort of also see this as dangerous. Al-Queda is going to be more aggressive and dangerous than ever. They're an organization who always justified their attacks on revenge, they were never really aggressors. That may change.</P>

Uhh, they attempted to justify murdering 3,000 people on American soil due to our alliance with Israel. Don't really see how we aggravated them into the situation.

PhilaGiant83
05-02-2011, 01:58 AM
Yeah its crazy this just happened this evening. I was watching the Mets/Phillies game and CBP had a massive USA USA USA Chant going on.

Gmen2005
05-02-2011, 02:47 AM
http://graphics8.nytimes.com/images/2011/05/02/world/02binladen4_683/02binladen4_683-custom11.jpg

Probably the best photo I've ever seen.

Firenugget
05-02-2011, 03:48 AM
We killed one guy, and they killed thousands. We were the ones who deserved, and got the revenge.

lol well, not really... When you consider everyone we've killed in Afghanistan and Iraq I'm pretty sure we're leading the body count by far. But yeah, it's good he's dead, after 10 years though it almost seems inconsequential. I mean it really changes nothing at all.

KennyPhilips1
05-02-2011, 03:54 AM
I hope that towel-head burns in fire for eternity and the devil has fun torturing him forever... im not the religious type but one can hope.

rainierjef
05-02-2011, 04:06 AM
2 things

1. this is not something to be overly happy about yeah im glad a know terrorist is dead and glad that hes a figure head for the group but if you know terrorist cells their like hydras take one head of one grows back even more angry. there will be retaliation. just be safe
please read all warnings
and watch the threat levels,
please please can not stress this report anything that you see suspicious
avoid rush hour if your in ny if you can.
i would hate to come one here and hear that a poster, fellow giant fan was hurt in a terrorist act of vengeance.

2. what does this have to do with football?

spair
05-02-2011, 04:30 AM
I am ever so glad he is dead. I really don't care if I come across as blood thirsty when I say this but the only thing that would have made his demise that much sweeter is if he was made suffer...mercilessly..my hatred for him was limitless.

Ghost
05-02-2011, 05:10 AM
Whats with that?You're a football fan, eh?

Ghost
05-02-2011, 05:17 AM

Where are you from?

So you don't think anything is going to happen?Sure something is going to happen. That fear is your first reaction, and indifference the second speaks volumes about you, thats what everyone else gets. We are at war, but god forbid you get inconvenienced.Possibly blown up
well, guess what, I might possibly get blown up also as a result, but, I dont give a damn. I wish we had done it sooner is all.Grow some stones, mate.

Ghost
05-02-2011, 05:20 AM
2 things

1. this is not something to be overly happy about yeah im glad a know terrorist is dead and glad that hes a figure head for the group but if you know terrorist cells their like hydras take one head of one grows back even more angry. there will be retaliation. just be safe
please read all warnings
i would hate to come one here and hear that a poster, fellow giant fan was hurt in a terrorist act of vengeance.

2. what does this have to do with football? Football is the great American pastime, and we are Americans,. Thats what it has to do with football.

LB5656
05-02-2011, 07:05 AM
As an ordinary muslim american, i am ecstatic to hear this news. That scumbag not only killed innocent civilians here in the US in my country, but killed thousands of innocent muslims around the world and hijacked our religion. I hope he burns in hell, and I hope terrorists around the world see that he was living in a mansion and WHAT A FRAUD he really is. The Navy SEALS, president Obama, and the rest of the miitary, I salute you. You are all my heroes.<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden"><div id="refHTML"></div>

SEC105
05-02-2011, 07:10 AM
http://graphics8.nytimes.com/images/2011/05/02/world/02binladen4_683/02binladen4_683-custom11.jpg

</P>

http://www.scfd4.org/nypics/FDNY_Flag.jpg</P>

rainierjef
05-02-2011, 07:30 AM
2 things

please read all warnings

2. what does this have to do with football? Football is the great American pastime, and we are Americans,. Thats what it has to do with football.

that makes no sense were on this board to talk football, giants in particular bin ladin dying has nothing to do with how we prepare for the eagles this year. there are other forums and formats for this type of discussion. im all about patriotism im in the armed forces but it aint giants related it should be moved..

giantyankee1976
05-02-2011, 08:01 AM
2 things

please read all warnings

that makes no sense were on this board to talk football, giants in particular bin ladin dying has nothing to do with how we prepare for the eagles this year. there are other forums and formats for this type of discussion. im all about patriotism im in the armed forces but it aint giants related it should be moved..

THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE !!!!

GY76
19k '02-'06

Die-Hard
05-02-2011, 09:20 AM
2 things

please read all warnings

Take it easy. It's only temporary

ny06
05-02-2011, 10:07 AM

</P>

[Y]</P>

giants-_-
05-02-2011, 10:15 AM
"They dubbed a tape of Osama, can't believe you bought that exuse..."

Name that rapper

MattMeyerBud
05-02-2011, 10:22 AM

google the picture my friend. It certainly looked like there was a bullet hole through his eye

MattMeyerBud
05-02-2011, 10:27 AM
2 things

please read all warnings

its a day for all americans to rejoice, even mroe so for NYers than ur average person

idc if this goes against the purpose of the boards, i'm not deleting this thread

lttaylor56
05-02-2011, 10:47 AM
God Bless America.

slipknottin
05-02-2011, 11:51 AM

google the picture my friend. It certainly looked like there was a bullet hole through his eye

The pic circulating now is a fake. There are real pictures, and video, but they have not been released yet.

But I'm not one to argue with TF 373, they've been ruthlessly eliminating high priority targets for years.

MattMeyerBud
05-02-2011, 11:57 AM

The pic circulating now is a fake. There are real pictures, and video, but they have not been released yet.

But I'm not one to argue with TF 373, they've been ruthlessly eliminating high priority targets for years.

yessir..

can't wait for it to come out, i may get a tat of it

YATittle1962
05-02-2011, 12:39 PM
"They dubbed a tape of Osama, can't believe you bought that exuse..."

Name that rapper

Immortal Tech.

Dirt66
05-02-2011, 01:02 PM
I hope his bullet ridden body is feeding all kinds of nasty sea critters at the bottom of the ocean!

jimsgints
05-02-2011, 02:15 PM
Today is a day to rejoice.
</P>

Amen..</P>

</P>

Chaosist
05-02-2011, 02:41 PM
2 things 1. this is not something to be overly happy about yeah im glad a know terrorist is dead and glad that hes a figure head for the group but if you know terrorist cells their like hydras take one head of one grows back even more angry. there will be retaliation. just be safe please read all warnings and watch the threat levels, please please can not stress this report anything that you see suspicious avoid rush hour if your in ny if you can. i would hate to come one here and hear that a poster, fellow giant fan was hurt in a terrorist act of vengeance. 2. what does this have to do with football? Football is the great American pastime, and we are Americans,. Thats what it has to do with football.
that makes no sense were on this board to talk football, giants in particular bin ladin dying has nothing to do with how we prepare for the eagles this year. there are other forums and formats for this type of discussion. im all about patriotism im in the armed forces but it aint giants related it should be moved..</P>

There are some things that are transcendent events that allow for a temporary lapse of the rules. I'm no Mod, but thisstrikes me asone such event. Bin Laden was the mastermind and leader of the terroristgroup that launched the most devestating attacks on American soil since Pearl Harbor... </P>

I think the news of his death is deserving of having a thread in the most viewed section of the New York Giants message board, especially when considering that many Giants fans are New Yorkers and were directly effected by this scumbag's actions. It'd be different if there were a million threads about, in that case you'd have a point, but it seems everyone has kept it under control and have just used this one thread. And where should it be moved? As a general rule, the Mods don't allow any kind of political/religious talk (this kind of fits into both to certain degrees). There really isn't another section that would be any more fitting...</P>

Yes, Al-Qaeda will likely attempt to retalliate. But, consider this, do you think they were just waiting around until we found and killed Bin Laden to do something? Fact is, unless any of us work in the intelligence or counter-terrorism fields, we have no idea of how many attacks/plans have been thwarted already, or even the slightest idea of Al-Qaeda's readiness level/ability to launch even a simple series of attacks in retaliation.</P>

bandwgn86
05-02-2011, 02:51 PM
BRING HOME THE TROOPS..

OsiStrahan#1combo
05-02-2011, 02:52 PM
Good post. Also lets not forget people that this also affected our head coach!

http://sports.espn.go.com/new-york/nfl/news/story?id=6466005

So this also has alot 2 do with our Giants team.

Chaosist
05-02-2011, 03:07 PM
And where should it be moved? As a general rule, the Mods don't allow any kind of political/religious talk (this kind of fits into both to certain degrees). There really isn't another section that would be any more fitting...</P>

</P>

</P>

I guess the powers that be thought it would fit best in the Entertainment section, lol.</P>

gmen46
05-02-2011, 03:17 PM
2 things 1. this is not something to be overly happy about yeah im glad a know terrorist is dead and glad that hes a figure head for the group but if you know terrorist cells their like hydras take one head of one grows back even more angry. there will be retaliation. just be safe please read all warnings and watch the threat levels, please please can not stress this report anything that you see suspicious avoid rush hour if your in ny if you can. i would hate to come one here and hear that a poster, fellow giant fan was hurt in a terrorist act of vengeance. 2. what does this have to do with football? Football is the great American pastime, and we are Americans,. Thats what it has to do with football.
that makes no sense were on this board to talk football, giants in particular bin ladin dying has nothing to do with how we prepare for the eagles this year. there are other forums and formats for this type of discussion. im all about patriotism im in the armed forces but it aint giants related it should be moved..</P>

There are some things that are transcendent events that allow for a temporary lapse of the rules. I'm no Mod, but this*strikes me as*one such event. Bin Laden was the mastermind and leader of the terrorist*group that launched the most devestating attacks on American soil since Pearl Harbor... </P>

I think the news of his death is deserving of having a thread in the most viewed section of the New York Giants message board, especially when considering that many Giants fans are New Yorkers and were directly effected by this scumbag's actions. It'd be different if there were a million threads about, in that case you'd have a point, but it seems everyone has kept it under control and have just used this one thread. And where should it be moved? As a general rule, the Mods don't allow any kind of political/religious talk (this kind of fits into both to certain degrees). There really isn't another section that would be any more fitting...</P>

Yes, Al-Qaeda will likely attempt to retalliate. But, consider this, do you think they were just waiting around until we found and killed Bin Laden to do something? Fact is, unless any of us work in the intelligence or counter-terrorism fields, we have no idea of how many attacks/plans have been thwarted already, or even the slightest idea of Al-Qaeda's readiness level/ability to launch even a simple series of attacks in retaliation.*</P>

Very well said.

Further to your last point, according to news reports over the past few years, most if not all of the scores of thwarted terrorist attempts--against Americans and all other Western citizens-- have proven to come from cell groups/leaders outside of bin Laden's direct supervision and influence.

So, while this event was necessary, of limitless symbolic significance, and appreciated by all Western peoples, most especially by all Americans, the fear of any special retaliation is unnecessary and irrelevant. The threat of terrorist action is as high as it was before yesterday.

Stay vigilant.

Roosevelt
05-02-2011, 03:37 PM

Yes, Al-Qaeda will likely attempt to retalliate. But, consider this, do you think they were just waiting around until we found and killed Bin Laden to do something? Fact is, unless any of us work in the intelligence or counter-terrorism fields, we have no idea of how many attacks/plans have been thwarted already, or even the slightest idea of Al-Qaeda's readiness level/ability to launch even a simple series of attacks in retaliation.</p>

According to Donald Rumsfeld, we have intelligence that indicates that there would be attacks in the event of his capture or death. But like you said, who knows what their capabilities are right now.

Giantstepz
05-02-2011, 04:13 PM
I happen to be from Missouri - the "show me" state . Why would they claim to have killed Bin Laden, then taken the body to be "buried at sea", "according to his wishes"? Does he deserve his wishes to be honored? And what is this "Muslim tradition" that for some reason needed to be adhered to? Did that have something to do with burying the first day before midnight passed? It all seems rather convenient to me Sort of like a deal was struck to "pretend to be dead" and we'll let you live in peace. I could be wrong but I just find it odd that there is only a supposed DNA test to confirm his identity.
If Jesus arrived for the Second Coming and literally nobody saw him, does that convince anybody?

SEC105
05-02-2011, 04:55 PM
Good post. Also lets not forget people that this also affected our head coach!

http://sports.espn.go.com/new-york/nfl/news/story?id=6466005

So this also has alot 2 do with our Giants team.
</P>

Another long time Giant [player and announcer]and fan favorite , the late**** Lynch suffered unspeakable grief on 9/11...........please readthe following</P>

The Lynches have six children and nine grandchildren. They were slammed by tragedy on 9/11, when their son, Richard, was killed in the terrorist attacks at the World Trade Center. Somehow, Lynch found the courage to broadcast the game when the Giants returned to action in Kansas City just 12 days later.</P>

"It was the toughest thing I ever had to do," Lynch said.</P>

"I don't think **** ever got over that," Huff said.</P>

At Arrowhead Stadium, he commiserated with Newsday Columnist Shaun Powell, whose brother was killed at the Pentagon on 9/11</P>

"Thank God they gave the week off because I wouldn't have shown up," Lynch said. "I did meet Shaun Powell, who had lost his brother. He and I met and we cried together. It was horrible, it was a tough experience and I really felt like I was on fire. We will never be beaten by terrorists, and I just wanted to let him know and my family know that we were going to move on and do it in their honor. You have to go ahead, you have to take that step forward. You can't stay back. If I had stayed back, maybe I'd be in a closet. I couldn't do it and I felt like I owed it to everyone to be there."</P>

</P>

gmen46
05-02-2011, 05:15 PM
I happen to be from Missouri - the "show me" state . Why would they claim to have killed Bin Laden, then taken the body to be "buried at sea", "according to his wishes"? Does he deserve his wishes to be honored? And what is this "Muslim tradition" that for some reason needed to be adhered to? Did that have something to do with burying the first day before midnight passed? It all seems rather convenient to me Sort of like a deal was struck to "pretend to be dead" and we'll let you live in peace. I could be wrong but I just find it odd that there is only a supposed DNA test to confirm his identity.
*If* Jesus arrived for the Second Coming* and literally nobody saw him, does that convince anybody?

He was buried at sea--location undisclosed--so there will be no grave site serving as an excuse for pilgrimages by terrorists that would further enhance bin Laden as a martyr. He was buried with Muslim tradition so it wouldn't look like the US was pissing on Islam in general.

There are over 1 billion Muslims all over the world, most of whom despise what has been done in their name by the Taliban and Al Qaeda. Are you really so intent on pissing off all 1 billion of them?

It has nothing whatsoever to do with honoring any wishes on the part pf bin Laden.

Are you really that paranoid? And delusional?

You don't believe the DNA test that's reported. Evidently, you don't believe the reports of the CIA and of the US Military, But you believe a fantasy concocted in your head, about a secret "deal" between the US government and bin Laden for him to "pretend to be dead".

Isn't it about time for your tin foil hat to be replaced with a fresh one? too many holes in the one you're currently wearing.

SEC105
05-02-2011, 05:38 PM
If Jesus arrived for the Second Coming and literally nobody saw him, does that convince anybody?
He was buried at sea--location undisclosed--so there will be no grave site serving as an excuse for pilgrimages by terrorists that would further enhance bin Laden as a martyr. He was buried with Muslim tradition so it wouldn't look like the US was pissing on Islam in general. There are over 1 billion Muslims all over the world, most of whom despise what has been done in their name by the Taliban and Al Qaeda. Are you really so intent on pissing off all 1 billion of them? It has nothing whatsoever to do with honoring any wishes on the part pf bin Laden. Are you really that paranoid? And delusional? You don't believe the DNA test that's reported. Evidently, you don't believe the reports of the CIA and of the US Military, But you believe a fantasy concocted in your head, about a secret "deal" between the US government and bin Laden for him to "pretend to be dead". Isn't it about time for your tin foil hat to be replaced with a fresh one? too many holes in the one you're currently wearing.</P>

Good post.....and for the record OBL and his followers have murdered so many over the last 2 decades.........around 85% of those killed were of the Muslim Faith....So even in taking him out , we still did right as to holding to their beliefs in what to do with him after he was dead.....as to not disrespect Islam</P>

oh and....lol on the "tin foil hat" comment</P>

gmen46
05-02-2011, 06:05 PM
*If* Jesus arrived for the Second Coming* and literally nobody saw him, does that convince anybody?
He was buried at sea--location undisclosed--so there will be no grave site serving as an excuse for pilgrimages by terrorists that would further enhance bin Laden as a martyr. He was buried with Muslim tradition so it wouldn't look like the US was pissing on Islam in general. There are over 1 billion Muslims all over the world, most of whom despise what has been done in their name by the Taliban and Al Qaeda. Are you really so intent on pissing off all 1 billion of them? It has nothing whatsoever to do with honoring any wishes on the part pf bin Laden. Are you really that paranoid? And delusional? You don't believe the DNA test that's reported. Evidently, you don't believe the reports of the CIA and of the US Military, But you believe a fantasy concocted in your head, about a secret "deal" between the US government and bin Laden for him to "pretend to be dead". Isn't it about time for your tin foil hat to be replaced with a fresh one? too many holes in the one you're currently wearing.</P>

Good post.....and for the record** OBL and his followers have murdered so many over the last 2 decades.........around 85% of those killed were of the Muslim Faith....So even in taking him out , we still did right as to holding to their beliefs in what to do with him after he was dead.....as to not disrespect Islam</P>

oh and....lol*** on the "tin foil hat" comment</P>

Glad you point out that stat about al Qaeda killing more--many more--Muslims than "infidels".

I've read that also. We (understandably, to a large extent) overlook or are unaware of the fact that what's been going on over centuries, actually, but recently in a more intense way that has spilled over into our society and lives, is a civil war within Islam. There is a real war being waged between the violent-minded extremists such as the Taliban, and main stream Muslims. A war to win hearts and minds of the other side.

And we (all Anglo-Europeans, but Americans most especially) are simultaneously both direct strategic targets and collateral damage in this war.

Kase-1
05-02-2011, 06:13 PM

That is a big Muslim tradition, one of my buddies who passed away this year (who was Muslim) had the same thing done with his body and the 'wake' was actually after the burial.... I think the Jewish faith has a similar tradition, but im not 100% sure

I was THRILLED to hear that the Navy Seals were the ones to carry this out, one of my close personal friends is in the program and is getting deployed this week. Needless to say, him and myself were disappointed that he wasnt the one to deliver the bullet, LOL. And Im pretty sure the Seals have tiny cameras on their equipment, so if its true then we may see the video leaked

SEC105
05-02-2011, 06:26 PM

That is a big Muslim tradition, one of my buddies who passed away this year (who was Muslim) had the same thing done with his body and the 'wake' was actually after the burial.... I think the Jewish faith has a similar tradition, but im not 100% sure

I was THRILLED to hear that the Navy Seals were the ones to carry this out, one of my close personal friends is in the program and is getting deployed this week. Needless to say, him and myself were disappointed that he wasnt the one to deliver the bullet, LOL. And Im pretty sure the Seals have tiny cameras on their equipment, so if its true then we may see the video leaked
</P>

Navy Seals Kase[Y]................Much as most ...I.wouldlike to see that video......however with so many of our troops in harms way. It may not be in their best interest to release it now.....for lack of a better word it may appear as "gloating" to the Muslim world......We'll see itsometime in the future , but itmay be to smart move to withhold for the time being..... just my opinion</P>

That being said .........the creep is finally dead</P>

Kase-1
05-02-2011, 06:36 PM

</p>

Navy Seals Kase[Y]................Much as most ...I.wouldlike to see that video......however with so many of our troops in harms way. It may not be in their best interest to release it now.....for lack of a better word it may appear as "gloating" to the Muslim world......We'll see itsometime in the future , but itmay be to smart move to withhold for the time being..... just my opinion</p>

That being said .........the creep is finally dead</p>Yea man one of close friends is in the program and its crazy to think that he's pretty much part of a team of the worlds best trained assassins, its just always tough to see him get deployed cause they're the 1st ones in the craziest places in the world

I totally agree that the video cant get released right away because of reprocussion. But the way we've been chipping away at al-quaida, their 1st-5th in command have all been wiped out by the US and friendly forces, so this may be a HUGE victory in the war on terrorism

SEC105
05-02-2011, 06:38 PM

Good post.....and for the record OBL and his followers have murdered so many over the last 2 decades.........around 85% of those killed were of the Muslim Faith....So even in taking him out , we still did right as to holding to their beliefs in what to do with him after he was dead.....as to not disrespect Islam</P>

oh and....lol on the "tin foil hat" comment</P>

Glad you point out that stat about al Qaeda killing more--many more--Muslims than "infidels". I've read that also. We (understandably, to a large extent) overlook or are unaware of the fact that what's been going on over centuries, actually, but recently in a more intense way that has spilled over into our society and lives, is a civil war within Islam. There is a real war being waged between the violent-minded extremists such as the Taliban, and main stream Muslims. A war to win hearts and minds of the other side. And we (all Anglo-Europeans, but Americans most especially) are simultaneously both direct strategic targets and collateral damage in this war.</P>

Yes we are targets.....and some need to be reminded of the 1993 bombing of the World Trade Center. These extremists have a one track mind in destroying all "infidels". Lets just hope the main stream Muslims [the majority] can rid themselves of these lunatics in the decades to come......till then , and that day may be far off ,we just have to be vigliant and keep the heat on those who wish us harm.</P>

No country is safe from the radicals as the world has come to find out painfully</P>

SEC105
05-02-2011, 06:44 PM

</P>

Navy Seals Kase[Y]................Much as most ...I.wouldlike to see that video......however with so many of our troops in harms way. It may not be in their best interest to release it now.....for lack of a better word it may appear as "gloating" to the Muslim world......We'll see itsometime in the future , but itmay be to smart move to withhold for the time being..... just my opinion</P>

That being said .........the creep is finally dead</P>

Yea man one of close friends is in the program and its crazy to think that he's pretty much part of a team of the worlds best trained assassins, its just always tough to see him get deployed cause they're the 1st ones in the craziest places in the world

I totally agree that the video cant get released right away because of reprocussion. But the way we've been chipping away at al-quaida, their 1st-5th in command have all been wiped out by the US and friendly forces, so this may be a HUGE victory in the war on terrorism
</P>

It is a HUGE victory.......one thing that does not seem to get much attention how much damage the "drone" attacks are doing on the minds of the madmen. Word is they are NOTso willing to step up and take that open spot after we off one of the top guys. Guess the thought of being blown to smithereens in your car is somewhat of a deterrent [;)]</P>

poppa smurph
05-02-2011, 06:45 PM
A big thumbs up to all those involved in one way or another. </P>

While this may be a large victory in the war against terrorism, it is also a huge moral victory for all those who, directly and indirectly, have suffered at the hands of Al-Queda. </P>

This is not only a great day in America, but for all the World.</P>

Kase-1
05-02-2011, 06:48 PM
He was buried at sea--location undisclosed--so there will be no grave site serving as an excuse for pilgrimages by terrorists that would further enhance bin Laden as a martyr. He was buried with Muslim tradition so it wouldn't look like the US was pissing on Islam in general. There are over 1 billion Muslims all over the world, most of whom despise what has been done in their name by the Taliban and Al Qaeda. Are you really so intent on pissing off all 1 billion of them? It has nothing whatsoever to do with honoring any wishes on the part pf bin Laden. Are you really that paranoid? And delusional? You don't believe the DNA test that's reported. Evidently, you don't believe the reports of the CIA and of the US Military, But you believe a fantasy concocted in your head, about a secret "deal" between the US government and bin Laden for him to "pretend to be dead". Isn't it about time for your tin foil hat to be replaced with a fresh one? too many holes in the one you're currently wearing.</p>

Good post.....and for the record OBL and his followers have murdered so many over the last 2 decades.........around 85% of those killed were of the Muslim Faith....So even in taking him out , we still did right as to holding to their beliefs in what to do with him after he was dead.....as to not disrespect Islam</p>

oh and....lol on the "tin foil hat" comment</p>

Glad you point out that stat about al Qaeda killing more--many more--Muslims than "infidels". I've read that also. We (understandably, to a large extent) overlook or are unaware of the fact that what's been going on over centuries, actually, but recently in a more intense way that has spilled over into our society and lives, is a civil war within Islam. There is a real war being waged between the violent-minded extremists such as the Taliban, and main stream Muslims. A war to win hearts and minds of the other side. And we (all Anglo-Europeans, but Americans most especially) are simultaneously both direct strategic targets and collateral damage in this war.</p>

Yes we are targets.....and some need to be reminded of the 1993 bombing of the World Trade Center. These extremists have a one track mind in destroying all "infidels". Lets just hope the main stream Muslims [the majority] can rid themselves of these lunatics in the decades to come......till then , and that day may be far off ,we just have to be vigliant and keep the heat on those who wish us harm.</p>

No country is safe from the radicals as the world has come to find out painfully</p>All of my Muslim friends that I spoke to bout this didnt want us to abide by the Muslim tradition of burying them withing 24hrs of death. They pretty much wanted him strung up in Times Square for everyone to disgrace his body... Then again, a few of them are in the armed forces, LOL

But regular Muslims DESPISE this guy, he got the Muslim faith associated with such heinous acts of violence against innocent people

Im glad this POS is dead

greenca190
05-02-2011, 07:06 PM
He was buried at sea--location undisclosed--so there will be no grave site serving as an excuse for pilgrimages by terrorists that would further enhance bin Laden as a martyr. He was buried with Muslim tradition so it wouldn't look like the US was pissing on Islam in general. There are over 1 billion Muslims all over the world, most of whom despise what has been done in their name by the Taliban and Al Qaeda. Are you really so intent on pissing off all 1 billion of them? It has nothing whatsoever to do with honoring any wishes on the part pf bin Laden. Are you really that paranoid? And delusional? You don't believe the DNA test that's reported. Evidently, you don't believe the reports of the CIA and of the US Military, But you believe a fantasy concocted in your head, about a secret "deal" between the US government and bin Laden for him to "pretend to be dead". Isn't it about time for your tin foil hat to be replaced with a fresh one? too many holes in the one you're currently wearing.</p>

Good post.....and for the record** OBL and his followers have murdered so many over the last 2 decades.........around 85% of those killed were of the Muslim Faith....So even in taking him out , we still did right as to holding to their beliefs in what to do with him after he was dead.....as to not disrespect Islam</p>

oh and....lol*** on the "tin foil hat" comment</p>

Glad you point out that stat about al Qaeda killing more--many more--Muslims than "infidels". I've read that also. We (understandably, to a large extent) overlook or are unaware of the fact that what's been going on over centuries, actually, but recently in a more intense way that has spilled over into our society and lives, is a civil war within Islam. There is a real war being waged between the violent-minded extremists such as the Taliban, and main stream Muslims. A war to win hearts and minds of the other side. And we (all Anglo-Europeans, but Americans most especially) are simultaneously both direct strategic targets and collateral damage in this war.</p>

Yes we are targets.....and some need to be reminded of the 1993 bombing of the World Trade Center. These extremists have a one track mind in destroying all "infidels". Lets just hope the main stream Muslims [the majority] can rid themselves of these lunatics in the decades to come......till then , and that day may be far off ,*we just have to be vigliant and keep the heat on those who wish us harm.</p>

No country is safe from the radicals as the world has come to find out painfully</p>All of my Muslim friends that I spoke to bout this didnt want us to abide by the Muslim tradition of burying them withing 24hrs of death. They pretty much wanted him strung up in Times Square for everyone to disgrace his body... Then again, a few of them are in the armed forces, LOL

But regular Muslims DESPISE this guy, he got the Muslim faith associated with such heinous acts of* violence against innocent people

Im glad this POS is dead

Do you not remember the beheadings of U.N. members after the burning of the Q'uran during the beginning of April? Very smart on this administrative's part to try and not let the situation get to that point.