PDA

View Full Version : It's like a funeral on BSPN.................

FBomb
01-16-2012, 04:15 PM
Boomer looks like he's going to cry as he deliversthe eulogy on the Packer's season.</P>

And all I am hearing are excuses about bye weeks and rust!!</P>

SweetZombieJesus
01-16-2012, 04:25 PM
I was watching Prime Time somewhere around 1:00 am and he was flabbergasted, literally speechless over how the Green Bay defense was neutralized. Oh Raji, oh Hawk, oh Matthews, oh Woodson, how I mourn thee.

CDN_G-FAN
01-16-2012, 04:27 PM
LOLOLOL!!!!!!</P>

LOVING THIS !!!!!!!</P>

stormblue
01-16-2012, 04:29 PM
i stopped listening to them last night when he was saying ( and i'm paraphrasing)
'we will never know just how much impact the death of Philbin's son had on the players and the outcome of the game"
crap that he was spewing, while Tom sat there
all sad faced in solemn agreement.

a total maroon.

scoopscj
01-16-2012, 04:29 PM
LOLOLOL!!!!!!</p>

LOVING THIS !!!!!!!</p>[:D]

THE_New_York_Giants
01-16-2012, 04:31 PM
The NFL Network guys were loving it though.

Pakman
01-16-2012, 04:31 PM
i stopped listening to them last night when he was saying ( and i'm paraphrasing)
'we will never know just how much impact the death of Philbin's son had on the players and the outcome of the game"

a total maroon.

When someone pulls that card on national tv there is not much you can say without looking like a ****

CTLadyBlue
01-16-2012, 04:32 PM
Boomer looks like he's going to cry as he delivers*the eulogy on the Packer's season.</P>

Really? The Pats, Ravens and Niners all had byes. Didn't seem to affect them.

Think about it - no Favre, no Vick, no Romo - now no Rodgers or Brees to tongue bathe. Eli isn't worthy - they probably don't think the Ravens or Niners are interesting enough and Brady....ho-hum.

FBomb
01-16-2012, 04:39 PM
i stopped listening to them last night when he was saying ( and i'm paraphrasing) 'we will never know just how much impact the death of Philbin's son had on the players and the outcome of the game" crap that he was spewing, while Tom sat there all sad faced in solemn agreement. a total maroon. When someone pulls that card on national tv there is not much you can say without looking like a ****</P>

This.</P>

FBomb
01-16-2012, 04:41 PM
Boomer looks like he's going to cry as he deliversthe eulogy on the Packer's season.</P>

Really? The Pats, Ravens and Niners all had byes. Didn't seem to affect them. Think about it - no Favre, no Vick, no Romo - now no Rodgers or Brees to tongue bathe. Eli isn't worthy - they probably don't think the Ravens or Niners are interesting enough and Brady....ho-hum.</P>

Well, it certainly can't be that the Giants just plain kicked their ***!!! That would be ridiculous! </P>

DemandedAce
01-16-2012, 04:43 PM
Lolol love seeing them cry over the saints and packers

Spizi
01-16-2012, 04:44 PM

a total maroon.

When someone pulls that card on national tv there is not much you can say without looking like a ****

total bull****. I guaruntee none of the players knew his kid anyway. maybe met him once lame *** excuse then dilfer goes into talking about his son. the players arent going to be affected by their coaches son, he was a rapist anyway

buddy33
01-16-2012, 04:46 PM
The Giants beat this team twice. The refs did all they could to help them yesterday and they still got beat bad at home where they averaged 40 points a game this year.

Rust? LOL. The Giants beat them with many starters out. Maybe they should study what happened the 1st time they played. Oh, and their defense stunk all season long. That is why they finished last in the league and they where healthy.

Watch NFL Network if you can. So much better.

gmen46
01-16-2012, 04:58 PM
Boomer looks like he's going to cry as he delivers*the eulogy on the Packer's season.</P>

These guys should feel ashamed they are even going that route.

Before Sunday, every analyst on all the different TV media were ridiculing the idea of GB in general, and Rodgers in particular, being "rusty".

As their justification--and understandably so--they all pointed to how the lack of pre season and Rodgers' lack of holding unofficial pre season sessions like Brees, Eli, and many other QBs did last Spring nearly had the opposite effect on Rodgers. They all said--again, understandably so--"how'd that work out for Rodgers?" He had a virtual historic season this season.

And should the Giants feel guilty that Rodgers took the last reg season game off knowing he would additionally have the bye week off?

And, as others have said here, Brady and Brees had a bye week, and THEY (along with their respective offenses) sure didn't look "rusty".

If the Pack laid an "egg" yesterday, as some homer writer said as some lame excuse for Packers' performance, then how about admitting the Giants STOMPED the **** out of their "egg"?

Query to Raji---how you like the Giants "soft OL" now??

To me, the bottom line is the entire Packer organization failed to learn from their experience last year.

They failed to properly utilize that experience both in preparation for yesterday's game, and by failing to recognize that the Giants have been--just like the 2010 Packers--trending upwards from game 15 of the regular season through the post season.

Well, shame on them.

And too ****ing bad.

NY_Eli
01-16-2012, 04:58 PM

Lmao! We destroyed their first god (Tom Brady) and now their new one! They don't know what to believe in anymore!

GameTime
01-16-2012, 05:32 PM

<FONT color=#000080 size=4> Really? The Pats, Ravens and Niners all had byes. Didn't seem to affect them</FONT>. Think about it - no Favre, no Vick, no Romo - now no Rodgers or Brees to <FONT color=#000080 size=4>tongue bathe</FONT>. Eli isn't worthy - they probably don't think the Ravens or Niners are interesting enough and Brady....ho-hum.</P>

Great point about the byes.....</P>

"tounge bathe".......thats freakin' funny......</P>

derekunion28
01-16-2012, 05:39 PM
they didnt sit there qbs knowing they may have a bye... coaching comes into play also in games like onside kicks..... they lost we were better hate excuses.... nfl network FTW

dan1552
01-16-2012, 05:50 PM
Boomer looks like he's going to cry as he deliversthe eulogy on the Packer's season.</p>

And all I am hearing are excuses about bye weeks and rust!!</p>

<font size="4" color="#000080"> Really? The Pats, Ravens and Niners all had byes. Didn't seem to affect them</font>. Think about it - no Favre, no Vick, no Romo - now no Rodgers or Brees to <font size="4" color="#000080">tongue bathe</font>. Eli isn't worthy - they probably don't think the Ravens or Niners are interesting enough and Brady....ho-hum.</p>

Great point about the byes.....</p>

"tounge bathe".......thats freakin' funny......</p>

</p>

Totally agree,.. Eli doesnt even believe his own press,.. So he isnt gonna make it easy for the BSPN silliness
</p>

Gianthunter
01-16-2012, 05:58 PM
i stopped listening to them last night when he was saying ( and i'm paraphrasing) 'we will never know just how much impact the death of Philbin's son had on the players and the outcome of the game" crap that he was spewing, while Tom sat there all sad faced in solemn agreement. a total maroon. When someone pulls that card on national tv there is not much you can say without looking like a **** total bull****. I guaruntee none of the players knew his kid anyway. maybe met him once lame *** excuse then dilfer goes into talking about his son. the players arent going to be affected by their coaches son, he was a rapist anywayYea hell yea right on.they should shut-up.....You know the kid ****-head? Didn't think so. Follow your own words and shut the **** up about which you donot know except the barest of facts.

Voldamort
01-16-2012, 06:01 PM
espn suck's watch the nfl channel Rich Eisen had great things to say about ELI yes he is an elite QB!

FBomb
01-16-2012, 06:04 PM
I realize the NFL Network is exceptionally better, butI don't have that option with my cable company.</P>

But thanks for all the suggestions.</P>

FBomb
01-16-2012, 06:30 PM
UGH!!! Now they are doing the "Top Tebowmania Highlights"!!</P>

I may have to go load the glock.</P>

JesseJames
01-16-2012, 06:44 PM
I watched ESPN after the Packer game last night and Chris Berman was acting like he lost a member of his family.

egyptian420
01-16-2012, 06:52 PM
oh gimme an f ing break....they didn't look like they were too down on themselves coming out of that tunnel. They were all giving eachother high 5's and smiling and hyping eachother up in the pregame.

After they scored each TD they looked even happier and more confident. If that Nicks hail mary and that other TD made them lose confidence, don't blame it on this tragedy and try exploiting that story, that is just LOW

appodictic
01-16-2012, 07:12 PM
<font color="#ff0000">I heard that the packers all went to Kabo. </font>

What really happened is the packers have a swiss cheese defence. Like the hats their fans wear. They have a team of ccbrowns. Sooner or later someone would outscore them.

What really did them in was that onside kick and then Nicks helmet catch. After we went up 10 they knew they could not stop Eli.

Then Boley sacked rogers and took his belt.

When you throw 70 passes in a game your gonna have 4 drops.

Denaliman316
01-16-2012, 07:14 PM
You know see this is why I hate the Packers. It's like they think they're the Royalty of the NFL.

We beat them unofficially last time and officially yesterday. Suck it NFL!

stormblue
01-16-2012, 08:05 PM
UGH!!!* Now they are doing the "Top Tebowmania Highlights"!!</P>

yeah.... it's like this guy just won't go away.
it's just as irritating as that 3 years of Favre
singing "should i stay or should i go ?"

titwio
01-16-2012, 08:10 PM
The NFL Network guys were loving it though.

That's cause Eisen's a Giants fan even though he tries to downplay it.

appodictic
01-16-2012, 09:24 PM
i stopped listening to them last night when he was saying ( and i'm paraphrasing) 'we will never know just how much impact the death of Philbin's son had on the players and the outcome of the game" crap that he was spewing, while Tom sat there all sad faced in solemn agreement. a total maroon. When someone pulls that card on national tv there is not much you can say without looking like a ****</p>

This.</p>

Ill go there. Lets be real. If they would won they would have gotten so much credit for overcoming.

Also did you ever hear of this guy buster douglas? lost his mother like 3 days before becoming the heavyweight champion by beating tyson.

Not that I don't feel bad for the guy, but the mental state of a guy 300 feet from the field has nothing to do with why the packers lost.

gumby742
01-16-2012, 11:18 PM
UGH!!!* Now they are doing the "Top Tebowmania Highlights"!!</P>

I'm really not a fan of tebow.

JJC7301
01-16-2012, 11:50 PM

These guys should feel ashamed they are even going that route.

Before Sunday, every analyst on all the different TV media were ridiculing the idea of GB in general, and Rodgers in particular, being "rusty".

As their justification--and understandably so--they all pointed to how the lack of pre season and Rodgers' lack of holding unofficial pre season sessions like Brees, Eli, and many other QBs did last Spring nearly had the opposite effect on Rodgers. They all said--again, understandably so--"how'd that work out for Rodgers?" He had a virtual historic season this season.

And should the Giants feel guilty that Rodgers took the last reg season game off knowing he would additionally have the bye week off?

And, as others have said here, Brady and Brees had a bye week, and THEY (along with their respective offenses) sure didn't look "rusty".

If the Pack laid an "egg" yesterday, as some homer writer said as some lame excuse for Packers' performance, then how about admitting the Giants STOMPED the **** out of their "egg"?

Query to Raji---how you like the Giants "soft OL" now??

To me, the bottom line is the entire Packer organization failed to learn from their experience last year.

They failed to properly utilize that experience both in preparation for yesterday's game, and by failing to recognize that the Giants have been--just like the 2010 Packers--trending upwards from game 15 of the regular season through the post season.

Well, shame on them.

And too ****ing bad.
We beat the crap out of them fair-and-square -- just like the Pats in SB 42.

Nobody was making excuses for us when we got knocked out by the Eagles in the '08 playoffs after having the bye.

JesseJames
01-17-2012, 05:31 PM
excuses are for losers...