PDA

View Full Version : Having Herz will be a big help come game day

Sundown
01-16-2012, 04:16 PM
If he can play he will def help in run D and give Kiwi a break. This game will come down to the LB play and if they play well, we'll win this game on the defensive side of the ball

GMENAGAIN
01-16-2012, 04:18 PM
If he plays I doubt that he will see any more than a handful of defensive snaps . . . . .

Sundown
01-16-2012, 04:22 PM
If he plays I doubt that he will see any more than a handful of defensive snaps . . . . .

And that's all that's needed. This will be a hard hitting game and keeping key guys fresh will be key!! Players miss taes when a game is really physical.

GMENAGAIN
01-16-2012, 04:23 PM
If he plays I doubt that he will see any more than a handful of defensive snaps . . . . . And that's all that's needed. This will be a hard hitting game and keeping key guys fresh will be key!! Players miss taes when a game is really physical.</P>

He plays real physical . . . . I just don't want to see him in coverage on Sunday.</P>

Is there a real chance that he'll be back?</P>

GiantFanatic55
01-16-2012, 04:27 PM
If he plays I doubt that he will see any more than a handful of defensive snaps . . . . . And that's all that's needed. This will be a hard hitting game and keeping key guys fresh will be key!! Players miss taes when a game is really physical.</p>

He plays real physical . . . . I just don't want to see him in coverage on Sunday.</p>

Is there a real chance that he'll be back?</p>

Herzlich did attempt to do some running this past week, and told reporters he was pain free.</p>

"Last
week when I tried to do some running, it didn't really work out too
well," Herzlich said on Friday. "This week felt really good, pain-free."</p>He said it was the most work he's done since injuring the ankle and he hopes to practice for the SF game.

nhpgiantsfan
01-16-2012, 04:36 PM
I doubt they dress him even if he is healthy. Well maybe for special teams actually. But I doutb he gets any snaps on defense unless someone gets hurt. Kiwi is our best run stopping LB. He is not coming out for Herz.

Sundown
01-16-2012, 05:04 PM
I doubt they dress him even if he is healthy. Well maybe for special teams actually. But I doutb he gets any snaps on defense unless someone gets hurt. Kiwi is our best run stopping LB. He is not coming out for Herz.

Its all hands on deck when it comes to stopping the run. I'd be really suprised if he doesn't suit up.

derekunion28
01-16-2012, 06:01 PM
he leaked it on twiiter he broke ankle.....