PDA

View Full Version : Went To Packers Board!

vinylord
01-16-2012, 05:49 PM
The Packers have closed their message board "until the dust settles"! What could possibly be weaker? Well, I also have two comments following the great upset by the Geeee-men on the road: Firstly, I heard their coach's press confrence but at no time did I hear the classy "my hat's off to the Giant's who were clearly the best team on the field today". Nothing like that came out of his mouth - even when prompted about the corners shutting down their vaunted offense. He called it "self-inflicted". Loser alert! I thought that was totally classless. When the Saints schooled the Giants they were the "best team on the field that day". There's no hiding from reality. The last thing I want to bring up is the fact that the refs cheated on at least three blatent calls to hand the Packers an advantage: they returned a fumble to them illegally, they spotted a Giant's first down a yard BEHIND the marker illegally, forcing a punt - and they called a phantom "hit to the QB's head" to keep the Packers from punting! Tell me this has nothing to do with the betting spread. These refs are TRYING to control the game - but the Packers were just not close enough in talent to make it matter. Congratulations on an awesome game against the 15-1, so-called "best team" in the League AND the crooked officials - ON THE ROAD! And because our nemesis, the Saints, were exposed playing outdoors, the Giants won't have to enter their dome of death next week. Everything's falling into place - except for Canty's injury. Get well soon! What a great day to be a Giants fan!

idiotekniQues
01-16-2012, 05:54 PM
i think i read a quote from Rodgers where he did say the better team won that night.

stormblue
01-16-2012, 05:58 PM
yup....Rodgers fessed up.said the giants played better than they did.

logan9839
01-16-2012, 06:08 PM
Rodgers is a class act, and a great QB. He also refused to throw his WRs under the bus for the drops....actually got a bit mad when asked the question. I have a ton of respect for GB overall.

JayDAche
01-16-2012, 06:14 PM
The Packers have closed their message board "until the dust settles"! What could possibly be weaker? Well, I also have two comments following the great upset by the Geeee-men on the road: Firstly, I heard their coach's press confrence but at no time did I hear the classy "my hat's off to the Giant's who were clearly the best team on the field today". Nothing like that came out of his mouth - even when prompted about the corners shutting down their vaunted offense. He called it "self-inflicted". Loser alert! I thought that was totally classless. When the Saints schooled the Giants they were the "best team on the field that day". There's no hiding from reality. The last thing I want to bring up is the fact that the refs cheated on at least three blatent calls to hand the Packers an advantage: they returned a fumble to them illegally, they spotted a Giant's first down a yard BEHIND the marker illegally, forcing a punt - and they called a phantom "hit to the QB's head" to keep the Packers from punting! Tell me this has nothing to do with the betting spread. These refs are TRYING to control the game - but the Packers were just not close enough in talent to make it matter. Congratulations on an awesome game against the 15-1, so-called "best team" in the League AND the crooked officials - ON THE ROAD! And because our nemesis, the Saints, were exposed playing outdoors, the Giants won't have to enter their dome of death next week. Everything's falling into place - except for Canty's injury. Get well soon! What a great day to be a Giants fan!

Saints message boards were down for 3 days following our game with them.

Though it's probably a good thing to do...
Because even after reactivating their forums, they were still acting like immature children.

Would only be worse immediately following.

miked1958
01-16-2012, 07:31 PM
Awe. So sad that a 15-2 team has to close their boards cause they can't face the music... Oh, we'll see you next season at Lambeau again

Connor
01-16-2012, 07:33 PM
god did you hear some of the questions they were asking him? My god those reporters should be shot!! I give rodgers credit for not saying "Thats it im done" and walking away, i mean you could see in his body language like 5 times he wanted to say "ARE U SERIOUS"

SanAntonioGiant
01-16-2012, 07:34 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZjvXxwvg8mc

bandwgn86
01-16-2012, 07:40 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZjvXxwvg8mc</P>

lmao.. blame the sparkles [:'(]</P>

SanAntonioGiant
01-16-2012, 07:51 PM
http://db.funformobile.com/images/smiles/funny.gif

swordfish
01-16-2012, 07:55 PM
What is wrong with you kids, I actually felt bad for her and the GB fans, if our GMen had gone 15-1 and lost at home in the first playoff game I would have been sick for the whole year.

stormblue
01-16-2012, 08:45 PM
What is wrong with you kids, I actually felt bad for her and the GB fans, if our GMen had gone 15-1 and lost at home in the first playoff game I would have been sick for the whole year.

and last year she was all giddy and high and lovin' life with her Lombardi Trophy while i was stuck jonesin' for not even makin' the playoffs wonderin' if they were even gonna have a season or have a lockout.

the cruel one is her BFF who youtubed her.

ebick
01-16-2012, 08:48 PM
Something's just not legit about that.......#1, she's still wearin' the cheese head.......I'm not sure I would be.......not saying you abandon your team, but on the ride home, I'd have lost a bit of enthusiasm that would keep me wearing that hat......Actually I probably wouldn't be wearing it on the ride home even coming out ahead.</P>

#2, if I was really that upset and carrying on like that and someone was sittin' next to me holding their phone up to my face to video tape me, I'd be like "F you, get that F 'in thing out of my F 'in face!"</P>

TrueBlue07
01-16-2012, 08:48 PM
I'm calling BS on this video. Either that, or she is drunk.

Definitely not laughing though. We've all had that heart break.

Manning
01-16-2012, 08:52 PM
I'm calling BS on this video.* Either that, or she is drunk.

Definitely not laughing though.* We've all had that heart break.

Yeah we can't make fun of it, we had that fat Giants fan throwing a temper tantrum after the eagles game in 08

SanAntonioGiant
01-16-2012, 08:54 PM
SMH... she shoulda went with the Rodgers jersey!!!

LOL!

Voldamort
01-16-2012, 08:55 PM
week the packers message board week

Boyz in Blue
01-16-2012, 08:55 PM
OMG. That video is too freaking funny. Take the cheese off your head and maybe , just maybe, I can stop laughing. Then again, maybe not. Who knew sparkles were so formidable?

redbeardxxv
01-16-2012, 09:13 PM

You mean like winning a SB, then going 12-1 the next year before our star WR shoots himself in the leg and we pull a "one and done" in the playoffs??? We spent 12 weeks thinking we were gonna repeat, only to have the rug pulled out from under us.

ebick
01-16-2012, 09:30 PM
You mean like winning a SB, then going 12-1 the next year before our star WR shoots himself in the leg and we pull a "one and done" in the playoffs??? We spent 12 weeks thinking we were gonna repeat, only to have the rug pulled out from under us.</P>

Point of information.....just for the record. We were 11-1. We lost week 13 to the Eagles starting our slide. We lost the next week as well. Then we came out looking like crap for the first half of the Panthers game, but woke up in the 2nd half to pull it out and lock up the #1. We mailed it in the following week on a meaningless game to finish 12-4. We all know what happened next.</P>