PDA

View Full Version : Respect for Eli

nygiantblue
01-16-2012, 05:52 PM
Theres a lot of talk by the talking heads saying eli had all day long to throw and use that as the reason why hes been playing well (of course we all know the great brady is the best protected passer the last 10 years but no one ever uses that to spite him). Rewatching the game, other than some of those 3rd downs how much time did he really have? We either gave him a lot of time or none. In fact Eli got killed all game with pressure and hits (some very late). It pisses me off that eli is still not getting the credit ANYONE ELSE would get for how well he has played. no one talks about the giants o line and how bad we are. We all know we are the worst rushing team but pro football focus offensive line stats put us as dead last in pass protection. All season long eli has made our o line look good. Lets not forget the qb by lookimg at 4 plays in 2 games. E has done it all year and well need him to keep it up for 2 more games! Lets go giants!!!

Voldamort
01-16-2012, 05:56 PM
ELI will end up being the best QB the New York Football Giants or any team in the state of NY ever had!!!

Gigante10
01-16-2012, 06:07 PM
I think youre absolutely right my man. i read this thing earlier and it was kind of funny but it made a lot of sense. the guy deserves his props.

http://theheroesandvillains.com/handv/H_%26_V_-_Eli_The_Manning.html