PDA

View Full Version : You guys were right....the "Bye week Rust" excuse is all over the Media- NESPN

BParcells777
01-16-2012, 06:39 PM
Man those Packers rust fast...........must be the cold and snow effect

What excuse do they have ready for this weeks trashing........49rs used the wrong cleats in the mud????

In the Super Bowl? Giants were using that teleportation technology again that made an out of bounds punt veer back onto the middle of the field.......

We aimed Hypersonic Brain Electorn guns at Brady's helemet???[:D]

scoopscj
01-16-2012, 06:46 PM
Let's say they get those catches but we get the proper calls by the Ref's ... they still lose... badly

Scoops

NomadGiant
01-16-2012, 06:50 PM
Kid I work with says we got lucky the packers were rusty, my response "the 3 gift calls couldn't even help you get past the rust?"

BigBlue1971
01-16-2012, 06:51 PM
everyone has to blame the Packs demise on something. they certainly dont want to give the Giants credit for playing a hellva defensive game!</P>

they can all call it what they like but the real deal is the Giants are still playing!</P>

buddy33
01-16-2012, 06:54 PM
Rust? Lol. Didn't seem to bother the other 3 teams that had a bye last week.

As far as the drops, the Giants had a drop that should have been a TD too. They didn't call a helmet to helmet hit on Eli. The called a helmet to helmet hit on Osi when he clearly did not hit the helmet. They marked Ware a full yard behind where he got to on a 3rd down run forcing them to punt. The entire world has seen their blown call on the fumble they then said wasn't a fumble and then said he was down.

The Giants where playing a team and the refs yesterday. They also beat them the 1st time they played. The refs made that game a joke. The NFL has some answering to do.

gfanblue
01-16-2012, 06:58 PM
Kid I work with says we got lucky the packers were rusty, my response "the 3 gift calls couldn't even help you get past the rust?"
nice avatar. Hubba-hubba! :)

egyptian420
01-16-2012, 07:00 PM
meh....good thing the Giants don't care about any of the talking heads...we got games to win!

RoanokeFan
01-16-2012, 07:06 PM

What excuse do they have ready for this weeks trashing........49rs used the wrong cleats in the mud????

In the Super Bowl? Giants were using that teleportation technology again that made an out of bounds punt veer back onto the middle of the field.......

I'm thinking we beat them despite the officiating. The rust you speak of is a bye they "earned" for being GREAT. We were the better team yesterday and that's all that counts.

JayDAche
01-16-2012, 07:07 PM

In the Super Bowl?** Giants were using that teleportation technology again that made an out of bounds punt veer back onto the middle of the field.......

No we are going to blame Alex Smith probably.

flimflam
01-16-2012, 07:14 PM
You know what that no one has mentioned? Coughlin vs McCarthy. Coughlin played all the starters until the end in 2007 even during a "meaningless" game. McCarthy rested his guys this year. Dumb.

Goes to show that Coughlin is smarter in this regard, and resting your guys and stopping you momentum can bit you in the arse. You keep playing. Period. Like the effin' New York Footbal Giants.

lovetohatetheeagles
01-16-2012, 08:18 PM
Obviously they were "TOO" good this season... what a farce.

RagTime Blue
01-16-2012, 08:27 PM
Rust? Lol. Didn't seem to bother the other 3 teams that had a bye last week.

As far as the drops, the Giants had a drop that should have been a TD too. They didn't call a helmet to helmet hit on Eli. The called a helmet to helmet hit on Osi when he clearly did not hit the helmet. They marked Ware a full yard behind where he got to on a 3rd down run forcing them to punt. The entire world has seen their blown call on the fumble they then said wasn't a fumble and then said he was down.

The Giants where playing a team and the refs yesterday. They also beat them the 1st time they played. The refs made that game a joke. The NFL has some answering to do.

I agree that the NFL certainly wanted a Brady vs. Rodgers/Brees Super Bowl.

Having said that, I think they now are hoping for a Pats vs. Giants Super Bowl for viewership based on the stories.

Let's see how badly the Ravens get screwed by officiating this week, with the NFL knowing the eyes of the world are watching for it.