PDA

View Full Version : I guess all fans are the same

bigjeep
01-16-2012, 07:04 PM
Checking out the Greenbay boards and I can't believe how many fans want the coach's fired and Rodgersstinks and should be traded after going 15 - 1.

FDNY Fitzy
01-16-2012, 07:07 PM
It is the fans who get their jollies out of the attention paid to them by screaming negativity at every possible moment.

JayDAche
01-16-2012, 07:09 PM
Checking out the Greenbay boards and I can't believe how many fans want the coach's fired and Rodgers*stinks and should be traded after going 15 - 1.
It's always the bandwagon fans who are pissed that their "NEW TEAM" lost.

FIFTY6G-MAN
01-16-2012, 07:12 PM
I dont think we do that here in NY after "one loss" that was scored close, but they really know our GMEN blew their doors off lastnight even with help from the zebras. On the other hand when we have a string of losses or get blown out, the machetes start swinging in here.

G-Man67
01-16-2012, 07:16 PM
I dont think we do that here in NY after "one loss" that was scored close, but they really know our GMEN blew their doors off lastnight even with help from the zebras. On the other hand when we have a string of losses or get blown out, the machetes start swinging in here.

oh come on, we'd be warming up the bus to get the D-Coord out of town

Gianthunter
01-16-2012, 07:20 PM
Checking out the Greenbay boards and I can't believe how many fans want the coach's fired and Rodgersstinks and should be traded after going 15 - 1.Hmmmmmmmmm[8-)[*-)]]reminds me

FIFTY6G-MAN
01-16-2012, 07:21 PM
I dont think we do that here in NY after "one loss" that was scored close, but they really know our GMEN blew their doors off lastnight even with help from the zebras. On the other hand when we have a string of losses or get blown out, the machetes start swinging in here. oh come on, we'd be warming up the bus to get the D-Coord out of townI agree but not after a hard played game or even one loss unless we got blown out.

TrueBlue07
01-16-2012, 07:25 PM
Im sure I'll get destroyed for this, but I dont think McCarthy is all that great of a coach. He's a good coach, and doesn't deserve to be fired but I think he makes a lot of questionable decisions and gives up on his running game way too early. The lack of development there means when the passing game isn't in sync the team is screwed. Happened to them in the NFCCG against us, happened again yesterday.

bigjeep
01-16-2012, 07:27 PM
Im sure I'll get destroyed for this, but I dont think McCarthy is all that great of a coach. He's a good coach, and doesn't deserve to be fired but I think he makes a lot of questionable decisions and gives up on his running game way too early. The lack of development there means when the passing game isn't in sync the team is screwed. Happened to them in the NFCCG against us, happened again yesterday.
</P>

Rodgers is the running game! [B]</P>

RedskinHater
01-16-2012, 07:59 PM

Are you kidding ?? Nutbags here go @$$?!$!
after one bad play :
FIRE COUGHLIN GILBRIDE SUCKS
FEWELL IS PATHETIC WHY PASS ( RUN )
TRADE NICKS JACOBS STINKS
AD NAUSEUM

stormblue
01-16-2012, 08:11 PM
i swear that it was not me trolling over there.

what a bunch of green and yellow maroons.

NYBlue10
01-16-2012, 08:14 PM
GB did it to themselves for relying too much on Rodgers and not trying to fix their crappy defense. False-sense of confidence is a *****.

Joe Morrison
01-16-2012, 08:19 PM
GB did it to themselves for relying too much on Rodgers and not trying to fix their crappy defense. False-sense of confidence is a *****.</P>

Take your cheesehead and go back to the Packers board, oh, that's right, you can't, they shut it down because idiots like you couldn't handle it.</P>

Your team was 15 -1 and got taken to school by a more prepared team with a better Head Coach, not an arrogant coach who thought he didn't need to prepare and come out with plan to play the Giants instead of thinking he could call whatever he wanted and it was going to happen.</P>

Hope you enjoy the weather back in Wisconsin.</P>

RagTime Blue
01-16-2012, 08:21 PM

Yes, I'm sure even if we win a Super Bowl, a good third of the people posting on here will be rallying for St. Steven to come back.

weeds123
01-16-2012, 08:21 PM

Hello Mr Pot, I'm Mr Kettle and you're a maroon...

CDN_G-FAN
01-16-2012, 08:22 PM
Checking out the Greenbay boards and I can't believe how many fans want the coach's fired and Rodgers*stinks and should be traded after going 15 - 1.

crazy isn't it?

the last thing that teams needs is to be blown up.

FDNY Fitzy
01-16-2012, 08:29 PM
Speaking of which, where has that guy buddy been lately?

stormblue
01-16-2012, 08:32 PM

we are 2 games away from claiming our 4th
ring since the superbowl era began,that will tie us with you.

your other 9 are pre-merger and worthless.

FIFTY6G-MAN
01-16-2012, 08:39 PM
i swear that it was not me trolling over there. what a bunch of green and yellow maroons.

Cant anyone spell this word correctly??????? MORON. Lmao

FIFTY6G-MAN
01-16-2012, 08:41 PM
I dont think we do that here in NY after "one loss" that was scored close, but they really know our GMEN blew their doors off lastnight even with help from the zebras. On the other hand when we have a string of losses or get blown out, the machetes start swinging in here. oh come on, we'd be warming up the bus to get the D-Coord out of town

Yes, I'm sure even if we win a Super Bowl, a good third of the people posting on here will be rallying for St. Steven to come back.
ZWAho is St. Steven?? Do you mean St. Smith????? I am very happy with CRUUUUUUUUUUZZZZZ. just checking.

Voldamort
01-16-2012, 08:44 PM
for the next 60 days it's going to snow in GREENBAY what else can they do drink,shovel snow,drink,have sex and bash a 15-2 team!!!

stormblue
01-16-2012, 08:52 PM
i swear that it was not me trolling over there. what a bunch of green and yellow maroons.

Cant anyone spell this word correctly??????? MORON. Lmao

you obviously have not read many of my posts
(nor should you) lol.

it's from the classic bugs-bunny cartoons when he's bustin' peoples chops.
'what a maroon !!" he would say.

it's the friendly version of "moron"
and when you see "Hobbit" , that's the friendly term for "Tom Coughlin Lover " or TC homer.
because i am a well known TC "hater"

cheers.

Voldamort
01-16-2012, 08:59 PM
BOO TO YOU

stormblue
01-16-2012, 09:07 PM
yeah , i get that a lot.
especially the last 2 weeks.

stormblue
01-16-2012, 09:10 PM
for the next 60 days it's going to snow in GREENBAY what else can they do drink,shovel snow,drink,have sex and bash a 15-2 team!!!

sounds like Buffalo.....
except for the 15-2 part.

giantyankee1976
01-16-2012, 09:15 PM
Checking out the Greenbay boards and I can't believe how many fans want the coach's fired and Rodgersstinks and should be traded after going 15 - 1.<font size="4">
It's always the bandwagon fans who are pissed that their "NEW TEAM" lost</font>.

lol, nothing but truth

gumby742
01-16-2012, 10:33 PM

It's ok. I'm already on that bus. No need to warm up.

stormin normand
01-17-2012, 01:22 AM
I dont think we do that here in NY after "one loss" that was scored close, but they really know our GMEN blew their doors off lastnight even with help from the zebras. On the other hand when we have a string of losses or get blown out, the machetes start swinging in here. oh come on, we'd be warming up the bus to get the D-Coord out of town

ZWAho is St. Steven?? Do you mean St. Smith????? I am very happy with CRUUUUUUUUUUZZZZZ. just checking.
Think he is talking about Spags

stormin normand
01-17-2012, 01:27 AM

What are you doing here? Flaming?, Trolling?
Comparrison was being made to siiarities.
BTW dont you have a locker to clean out or something.

Congrats on your 4th ring Hope we get ours this year. Now go buy a defense, a RB and wait another 10 years before you take your division again.

giantyankee1976
01-17-2012, 08:08 AM
be cool guys.

I live in Chicago, I respect Packer fans. Most are pretty cool.

The Pack are a good team, their defense let them down is all, plus the dropped passes.

In spite of two critical bogus Ref calls, our Guys still found the guts and determination to keep fighting.

Let's take our win, be cool about it and hope our Giants are focusing on the Niners.

wrekkincrew
01-17-2012, 08:28 AM
Have a nice offseason

bigjeep
01-17-2012, 03:16 PM
Have a nice offseason
</P>

After the SB! [Y] </P>