PDA

View Full Version : This is ***.

Nyflava4ya420
07-22-2011, 05:25 PM
I am no longer watching football. The players can't take today to read over and agree to this. You know what they can take 9 billion and shove it straight up their ***.

Greedy ****ing morons. I am not ordering nfl sunday ticket, going to any games, buying madden or support anything NFL related.

They ****ed us over. They should go **** themselves.

b_ELI_eve
07-22-2011, 05:28 PM
Sweet meltdown

IamGiantsfan
07-22-2011, 05:45 PM
We won't miss you, they're not arguing over the money anymore, they're reading the fine print, but I complain because when i sign a 10 year contract i don't read it at all.

tikiandphil
07-22-2011, 05:48 PM
" sweet meltdown indeed"

G-Man67
07-22-2011, 05:49 PM
hey if im an NFL player, im not signing anything till this .. .it's 90 feels like 100 weather goes away!

ebick
07-22-2011, 05:57 PM
I am no longer watching football. The players can't take today to read over and agree to this. You know what they can take 9 billion and shove it straight up their ***.

Greedy ****ing morons. I am not ordering nfl sunday ticket, going to any games, buying madden or support anything NFL related.

</P>

Your response is the exact one the owners wanted.</P>

Nyflava4ya420
07-22-2011, 06:02 PM
I want football i don't have loyalty to one side or the other. I WANT FOOTBALL. END of story. I'm tired of hearing this got held up that got held up. I don't pay for Sunday Ticket to hear this ****. We spend all types of money and these idiots just can't finish it.

They should be able to vote today. NO REASON why they can't

G-Men Surg.
07-22-2011, 06:11 PM
Wow, take it easy bro, its all taken care of. Its an important deal that its going to decide the faith of the league for the next 10 years and its worth the wait, heck a day or two wont hurt.

BigBlue1971
07-22-2011, 06:18 PM

</P>

</P>

calm down 420! http://e.deviantart.net/emoticons/b/bored.gif</P>

im with you on some of this stuff, but we have no control. http://e.deviantart.net/emoticons/f/frustrated.gif</P>

we'll have football just give it a little more time. http://e.deviantart.net/emoticons/n/number1.gif</P>

Redeyejedi
07-22-2011, 06:18 PM
Wow, take it easy bro, its all taken care of. Its an important deal that its going to decide the faith of the league for the next 10 years and its worth the wait, heck a day or two wont hurt.</P>

Seriously this dealeffects kids in HS that will be playing in the NFL years from now not just current players. Why the hell should they rush it</P>

mikeq672
07-22-2011, 06:42 PM

I thought you werent supporting anything NFL related? Yet you keep coming back here and freaking out over things that you are completely clue less about.

bELIeve_in_Giants
07-22-2011, 07:07 PM
I think the owners did do a power play last night. Don't blame them for waiting to vote until the lawyers etc... look it all over. I do think the players made a mistake with all the tweets last night. Should have come out with a united, professional sounding statement instead of sounding childish.</P>

I predict next friday for the start of the season business.</P>

G-Men Surg.
07-23-2011, 01:11 PM
Wow, take it easy bro, its all taken care of. Its an important deal that its going to decide the faith of the league for the next 10 years and its worth the wait, heck a day or two wont hurt.</P>

Seriously this deal*effects kids in HS that will be playing in the NFL years from now not just current players. Why the hell should they rush it</P>
Agree, that's my point ! This deal will have a long lasting effect on how the league runs and stays healthy for the next 10 years even more in this world wide troubled economy.

jmike
07-23-2011, 01:44 PM
Sweet meltdown

Nah, I'd say lame meltdown. I've seen better rants about the increasing price of yarn than that. That wasn't even mildly amusing.

Nyflava4ya420
07-23-2011, 08:56 PM
I would say that you are a condescending a hole. I saw your other post and your just a general ****** bag. Thanks.

allentown PA
07-23-2011, 09:01 PM
I would say that you are a condescending a hole. I saw your other post and your just a general ****** bag. Thanks.

Thin skinned a tad....lmao..

some people on here are too fragile.

RoanokeFan
07-23-2011, 09:01 PM
We won't miss you, they're not arguing over the money anymore, they're reading the fine print, but I complain because when i sign a 10 year contract i don't read it at all.

And neither are 90% of the players I'm thinking.

jmike
07-23-2011, 09:15 PM
I would say that you are a condescending a hole. I saw your other post and your just a general ****** bag. Thanks.Looks like someone needs a sense of humor donor ASAP.

GIANTfaninFL
07-23-2011, 10:57 PM
Cry me a ****ing river.

Dont let the door hit ya

jmike
07-23-2011, 11:01 PM
Cry me a ****ing river.

Dont let the door hit ya
Saw that once. Really funny. She gets all indignant and storms out slamming into the double doors to leave except one problem, doors opened in. Knocked herself to the floor and got a bloody nose for the trouble. Not the dramatic exit she was going for but it was entertaining.</P>

</P>