PDA

View Full Version : Fewell and Gilbride gone?

MikeSherrard
01-16-2012, 07:24 PM
A lot of folks on these boards may get their wish (or what used to be their wish!!!). I would imagine both Fewell and Gilbride will get hard looks for head coaching positions now.

Spags coming back may not be out of the question after all!!!! Just not the way you would have drew it up 5 weeks ago though!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Interesting what a couple of playoff wins can do, eh?

TrueBlue07
01-16-2012, 07:27 PM
I'd say KG before Fewell. With a lot of teams needing someone to groom their young QBs it looks like offensive guys are in hot demand. If KG left and they promoted Sullivan to OC that wouldn't be terrible. But I do like KG

idiotekniQues
01-16-2012, 07:28 PM
gotta say the offensive play calling has not pissed me off the last few games.

fansince69
01-16-2012, 07:32 PM

3rd and goal from the 2 ...my son and I looked at each other and in sync said Jacobs up the middle then screamed at the tv when he was stopped short....other than that it has not been too bad.....there have to be better plays on short and goal to go

Connor
01-16-2012, 07:35 PM

3rd and goal from the 2 ...my son and I looked at each other and in sync said Jacobs up the middle then screamed at the tv when he was stopped short....other than that it has not been too bad.....there have to be better plays on short and goal to go

my girlfriend who is not a huge football fan, although she roots for the eagles (from philly and we live in south jersey) watches all the giants games with me and she even yells at the tv. Its something else when a girl who doesnt know anything about football turns and says "I relaly dont know why they always run that big black man up the middle, it never works"

flimflam
01-16-2012, 07:40 PM
A lot of folks on these boards may get their wish (or what used to be their wish!!!).* I would imagine both Fewell and Gilbride will get hard looks for head coaching positions now.

Spags coming back may not be out of the question after all!!!!* Just not the way you would have drew it up 5 weeks ago though!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Interesting what a couple of playoff wins can do, eh?

I was t hinking the same thing. Both Gilbride and Fewell have impressed me the past month. I have railed on them as much as anyone.

I think Fewell will get a lot of hard looks. So we might need a DC. Funnily enough I think Spags is waiting for the dust to settle as he has not landed anywhere yet.

It's a win-win for us whether we keep a much improved Fewell or get Spags back.

Gianthunter
01-16-2012, 07:45 PM

my girlfriend who is not a huge football fan, although she roots for the eagles (from philly and we live in south jersey) watches all the giants games with me and she even yells at the tv. Its something else when a girl who doesnt know anything about football turns and says "I relaly dont know why they always run that big black man up the middle, it never works"Hind sight is 20/20. How many times you see Jacobs and Bradshawgo in upright?

fansince69
01-16-2012, 08:10 PM

my girlfriend who is not a huge football fan, although she roots for the eagles (from philly and we live in south jersey) watches all the giants games with me and she even yells at the tv. Its something else when a girl who doesnt know anything about football turns and says "I relaly dont know why they always run that big black man up the middle, it never works"Hind sight is 20/20. How many times you see Jacobs and Bradshawgo in upright?
On short yardage? not nearly as often as they run into a pile of bodies and go no where....sorry this is not a good short yardage team.

gmen0820
01-16-2012, 08:13 PM
I've supported both this whole season, but they can both go.

Hue Jackson and Spags.

Desepx
01-16-2012, 08:15 PM
I've supported both this whole season, but they can both go.
^^^^