PDA

View Full Version : If your SF who do you double cover?

miked1958
01-16-2012, 08:24 PM
U double Cruz, Nicks and MM burn you. You double Nicks, then Cruz and MM burn U. U double MM u are in REAL Trouble.

Then just for good measure Eli will burn you using Ballard, Beckum, Bradshaw, Hynoski and even JB and Pascoe.
He can even use Devin or Ware.

Bottom line is I think he lights up SF for 400+ yards and 4 TDs

FIFTY6G-MAN
01-16-2012, 08:27 PM
U double Cruz, Nicks and MM burn you. You double Nicks, then Cruz and MM burn U. U double MM u are in REAL Trouble. Then just for good measure Eli will burn you using Ballard, Beckum, Bradshaw, Hynoski and even JB and Pascoe. He can even use Devin or Ware. Bottom line is I think he lights up SF for 400+ yards and 4 TDsYour own waterboy LOL

CDN_G-FAN
01-16-2012, 08:31 PM
i think you're not giving their defense enough credit.

we beat up the Packer defense (near worst in the league) for 400 yards.

i don't think we do the same next week.

just like they won't put 27 up on us again.

titwio
01-16-2012, 08:32 PM
If I'm SF I don't double cover. I put it on their D-line to apply pressure and trust in the CB's to step up and make plays.

The Giants are a pick your poison receiving corps and you can't double just one guy or they'll make you pay...

This sounds weird for me...Not used to posting on how teams should game plan against my own team.

Voldamort
01-16-2012, 08:36 PM
the O-LINE needs to block better this week 49ers D-LINE much better they need to channel BILL.P speach about club 13teen .Keep the pressure off of ELI and open holes in the run game!

NYSPORTS
01-16-2012, 08:39 PM
I think San Fran will just want to be as physical as possible and wish for the best. It usually works for them.

Itlan
01-16-2012, 08:40 PM
Do exactly what the Packers did in the redzone - bracket both Nicks and Cruz, force Ballard and Manningham to beat you (which Ballard almost did, and Manningham did once).

TrueBlue07
01-16-2012, 08:43 PM
they double covered Nicks most of that game but that was probably still when people didn't believe Cruz was anything more than a fluke.

It will rotate from time to time I'm sure. Their secondary is their weakest link, or least-talented link on defense.