PDA

View Full Version : Did anyone record the Fox pregame Giants piece with Spike Lee?

flimflam
01-16-2012, 08:44 PM
Would love to see it again. Thought it was pretty freaking cool. Maybe someone can post it on YouTube?

Thx!

Manning
01-16-2012, 08:47 PM
It was very well done, got me pumped and juiced up

NYGRealityCheck
01-16-2012, 08:49 PM
Wearing a Victor Cruz jersey and salsa dancing on the Brooklyn Bridge... lol

titwio
01-16-2012, 09:00 PM
I have no idea what you guys saw but...I'd like to see it.

flimflam
01-16-2012, 09:07 PM
It was very well done, got me pumped and juiced up

Totally. I searched the FoxSports site to no avail. Someone has to have it!

giantyankee1976
01-16-2012, 09:19 PM
SCREW SPIKE !!!

here's why:

yes I watched just about every flick he came out with, with Crooklyn being an All-Time favorite of mine.

however, does ANYONE remember a few years ago, when the J-e-t-s were the hot NY flavor?

well, our guy Spike was rocking a dirty sanchez Jersey with a finger in the air spouting NY Jets #1

so when I see my fellow Knicks fan/ Reggie Miller fuel salsa dancing on the (world Famous) BK Bridge; I'm like GTFO !!!

Denaliman316
01-16-2012, 09:24 PM
It was pretty cool. I am sure Snappy has it, he will probably put it up.

myles2424
01-16-2012, 09:28 PM
SCREW SPIKE !!!

here's why:

yes I watched just about every flick he came out with, with Crooklyn being an All-Time favorite of mine.

however, does ANYONE remember a few years ago, when the J-e-t-s were the hot NY flavor?

well, our guy Spike was rocking a dirty sanchez Jersey with a finger in the air spouting NY Jets #1

so when I see my fellow Knicks fan/ Reggie Miller fuel salsa dancing on the (world Famous) BK Bridge; I'm like GTFO !!!

spike isn't a giant or jet fan.....simply a die hard new yorker that tries to embrace & support everything NY.....

egyptian420
01-16-2012, 09:30 PM
http://blog.mitchellandness.com/image.axd?picture=2010%2F1%2FSpike+in+Jets.jpg

http://theurbandaily.com/files/2011/10/Spike-Lee-John-Voyega-Jackson-Jets.jpg

NYGRealityCheck
01-16-2012, 09:31 PM
Gotta include a snapshot of Strahan picking the Giants while the rest of the entire FOX team picking Packers. lol!

TuckYou
01-16-2012, 09:34 PM
SCREW SPIKE !!!

here's why:

spike isn't a giant or jet fan.....simply a die hard new yorker that tries to embrace &amp; support everything NY.....</P>

Bingo. It will be pretty funny when he is courtside in Brooklyn when the Nets are there.</P>

giantyankee1976
01-16-2012, 10:43 PM
SCREW SPIKE !!!

here's why:

spike isn't a giant or jet fan.....simply a die hard new yorker that tries to embrace &amp; support everything NY.....</p>

Bingo. It will be pretty funny when he is courtside in Brooklyn when the Nets are there.</p>
[+o(] I feel queasy...

Voldamort
01-16-2012, 10:45 PM
not big with spike

rustboy
01-17-2012, 11:27 AM
Seriously. I started searching the internet since it aired. Someone's got to have it!

Providence
01-17-2012, 11:34 AM
SCREW SPIKE !!!

here's why:

Don't get too upset. Spike Lee is a champion for NYC and how great it can be. That means supporting the art, culture, music, and even sports that represent the city. So whether it's the Giants/Jets/Knicks/Rangers/etc. he's always got the back of the team that's reporesenting NYC. Such is the life of a cultural icon.

As an outsider looking in he seems like a great guy to have living in your city. He's a champion of the whole city and an advocate for how great it can be.

DragonSoul
01-17-2012, 11:36 AM
http://blog.mitchellandness.com/image.axd?picture=2010%2F1%2FSpike+in+Jets.jpg

http://theurbandaily.com/files/2011/10/Spike-Lee-John-Voyega-Jackson-Jets.jpg
He is a Piece of Garbage, and that is putting it nicely.

giantyankee1976
01-17-2012, 11:40 AM
SCREW SPIKE !!!

here's why:

Don't get too upset. Spike Lee is a champion for NYC and how great it can be. That means supporting the art, culture, music, and even sports that represent the city. So whether it's the Giants/Jets/Knicks/Rangers/etc. he's always got the back of the team that's reporesenting NYC. Such is the life of a cultural icon.

As an outsider looking in he seems like a great guy to have living in your city. He's a champion of the whole city and an advocate for how great it can be.

good points.

I have long since, sadly, transplanted from NYC...I rock nothing but my Teams' colors because of my great childhood/early teen years back "home."

I guess what I don't like is the pseudo-bandwagon-esque of Celebs throwing in with the GMen.

Ayssa Milano? Fine as always, true Giants fan.

Spike Lee, true NYC fan, as you stated.

nygsb42champs
01-17-2012, 11:41 AM
it was one of there better pre game pieces.

Gianthunter
01-17-2012, 11:46 AM
I loved the voice in from fatty fran slamin the Giants.

53canton
01-17-2012, 02:08 PM
Who gives an effing sh-/t WTF Spike Lee thinks?! He is trash.........garbage. A freaking actor. Thats all!

YATittle1962
01-17-2012, 02:27 PM
SCREW SPIKE !!!

here's why:

Im with you

Spike jumps on any bandwagon that can bring HIM into the spotlight claiming he is representing NY when he is just trying to stay relevant

get a life Spike....and stay off the court at Knick games ....no one cares how you feel about bad calls

Providence
01-17-2012, 03:03 PM
Who gives an effing sh-/t WTF Spike Lee thinks?! He is trash.........garbage. A freaking actor. Thats all!

I agree that we shouldn't care what he, or anyone thinks of our team, but I wouldn't call the dude trash. He's done a lot of good work over the years and brought attention to some pretty serious social issues. I wish he were from where I live, we could use a guy like that around Rhode Island.

Spytheweb
01-17-2012, 03:08 PM
Here you go:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jSjiVKq6Fjo