PDA

View Full Version : Michael Egnew

NY_Eli
01-16-2012, 07:57 PM
My friend goes to Missouri and says this guy is a beast. I know nothing about him, but think the gmen could definitely use a quick tight end with good hands.

Anyone have any good info on him?

Raptor22
01-16-2012, 08:45 PM
My friend goes to Missouri and says this guy is a beast. I know nothing about him, but think the gmen could definitely use a quick tight end with good hands.

He's a TE in the mold of Travis Beckum... a bit bigger, but basically a jumbo-sized WR.

Maybe a nice developmental prospect, but he has no experience playing out of a 3 point stance, and almost no run blocking. He'd probably be wasted in the Giants' system.

NY_Eli
01-16-2012, 09:30 PM

He's a TE in the mold of Travis Beckum... a bit bigger, but basically a jumbo-sized WR.

Maybe a nice developmental prospect, but he has no experience playing out of a 3 point stance, and almost no run blocking. He'd probably be wasted in the Giants' system.

Ok, cool. Thanks for the info.

Spizi
01-16-2012, 09:31 PM

exactly. Dwayne Allen all day.