PDA

View Full Version : That stupid and confused look on his face

Steelman
08-18-2011, 07:42 PM
Am I the only Giants fan that has seen that look of complete confusion on Coughlins face when the Giants are getting beat down. It's like he has no clue why they are getting beat. That's because he has NO clue. Wade Phillips has that same look when he's the head coach. Some guys are born to lead and some are better at just coordinating.

SweetZombieJesus
08-18-2011, 07:46 PM
Maybe he can get a guest appearance on House MD.

http://www.tvsmacktalk.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/Dr_House_Cast_2.jpg

FBomb
08-18-2011, 07:46 PM
Yeah....kind of like the face I pictureyou making when you talk about football.</P>

I'm not a huge Coughlin guy, myself. Don't like his lack of killer instinct......but you are moronic.</P>

TuckYou
08-18-2011, 07:47 PM
Its cause he is like 143 years old. But it's not worse then Eli;s

dan1552
08-18-2011, 07:53 PM
Give the dude A break , half the time he's *issed because of stupid ******ed play involving false starts, fumbleitis , tipped ball interceptions, line drive punts to star return jerks , bla ,bla,bla
Half the time Im sittin here on my couch with the same expressions.

Sundown
08-18-2011, 07:55 PM
Yeah....kind of like the face I picture*you making when you talk about football.</P>

I'm not a huge Coughlin guy, myself.* Don't like his lack of killer instinct......but you are moronic.</P>

just tell him the truth, he's an idiot that's clueless and has no life. No need to beat around the bush geez!!

playguitar
08-18-2011, 08:07 PM
Am I the only Giants fan that has seen that look of complete confusion on Coughlins face when the Giants are getting beat down. It's like he has no clue why they are getting beat. That's because he has NO clue. Wade Phillips has that same look when he's the head coach. Some guys are born to lead and some are better at just coordinating.

The Coughlin look is angry while the Wade Phillips look is confusion.