PDA

View Full Version : ALL HANDS ON DECK!!!!!!

gfanblue
01-16-2012, 10:32 PM
A lot of armchair quarterbacking has gone on since yesterday, and rightfully so. The G-men do have a better O than SF. Our D, I think can overpower their O. What we all know and must see come Sunday, is a no-holds-barred game plan. We have so much talent on this team it is scary, even John Harbaugh admits it. They have good run stoppers and a good secondary. But I really think we have too many weapons to overcome. That last game was not pretty by any means, and we almost tied it. Come Sunday I want to see a domination of epic proportions. We will get to Smith and rattle him, guaranteed. Gotta strike fast and strike first. GO GMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TheReal_LT
01-16-2012, 10:33 PM
A lot of armchair quarterbacking has gone on since yesterday, and rightfully so. The G-men do have a better O than SF. Our D, I think can overpower their O. What we all know and must see come Sunday, is a no-holds-barred game plan. We have so much talent on this team it is scary, even John Harbaugh admits it. They have good run stoppers and a good secondary. But I really think we have too many weapons to overcome. That last game was not pretty by any means, and we almost tied it. Come Sunday I want to see a domination of epic proportions. We will get to Smith and rattle him, guaranteed. Gotta strike fast and strike first. GO GMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

+1

Voldamort
01-16-2012, 10:36 PM
all in

miked1958
01-16-2012, 11:09 PM
All in

DJloves
01-16-2012, 11:10 PM
Can't turn the ball over. No interceptions. No fumbles.

ALL IN.

gfanblue
01-16-2012, 11:24 PM
Can't turn the ball over. No interceptions. No fumbles.

ALL IN.Very true. That ELI pick was a miscue not a bad throw. San Frans D is very opportunistic. That kind of blunder could be the difference maker. All the guys have to be on the same page. And I got a feeling they will be. They certainly are headed in the right direction. And that is <font size="6">INDIANAPOLIS BABY!!!!!! </font>