PDA

View Full Version : Anyone here do that Big Blue travel deal?

WKNY
01-16-2012, 10:56 PM
I couldn't do it due to short notice taking two days off work, but I'm wondering if anyone here actually does that or if people who attend just put together their own packages individually....

BTW, I'm a long time Gints fan and lurker who finally joined. Username is the radio station I work for...don't do msg boards a lot but I kinda like the lack of trolls on this one.

TrueBlue07
01-16-2012, 10:58 PM
i know someone via twitter who did it. saw a ton of picks from the trip it looked AWESOME. Prob as close we'll ever get to feeling like a player. you travel with a group of other people who are doing the travel tour, do a lot of group stuff together. if i had 2K available id def have done it.

bigblue5611
01-16-2012, 11:01 PM
i did a big blue trip to a regular season game in tampa bout 20 years ago....havent done it since but i had no complaints then...also my wife and i were in new orleans bout 8 years ago and we were in same club big blue travel was hosting an LT autograph event...we tried to sneak in but no dice LOL

WKNY
01-16-2012, 11:01 PM
I didn't think the price was too bad....essentially $2k for 3 nights of hotel, two-way airfare, ground transportation and tix to the game. If they made the SB I would have definitely considered it, except wouldn't have anywhere to put my dog for the 3 days I was gone.