PDA

View Full Version : Giants biggest advantage this weekend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ToneZak
01-16-2012, 10:01 PM
I believe that this core of Giants players winning the super bowl 4 years ago will not fall into the trap of feeling like they've had their major seasons accomplishment by upsetting the Packers last weekend. I think the 49ers will have a sense of accomplishment having upset the Saints being that they don't have any experience playing this level of playoff football, and are in line for a bit of a let down after they big, emotional win last week. While this group of Giants have been to the top and know that this one big win doesn't mean anything without finishing the quest by reaching the Super Bowl. Any thoughts?

Voldamort
01-16-2012, 10:04 PM
Eli the dragonslayer!!! and the wr's

miked1958
01-16-2012, 10:14 PM
I believe that this core of Giants players winning the super bowl 4 years ago will not fall into the trap of feeling like they've had their major seasons accomplishment by upsetting the Packers last weekend. I think the 49ers will have a sense of accomplishment having upset the Saints being that they don't have any experience playing this level of playoff football, and are in line for a bit of a let down after they big, emotional win last week. While this group of Giants have been to the top and know that this one big win doesn't mean anything without finishing the quest by reaching the Super Bowl. Any thoughts?
I think you are correct