PDA

View Full Version : Everyone hopping on the G-men Bandwagon..annoying.

BeatTHEJETS
01-16-2012, 11:11 PM
is it just my friends or are ur friends who arent giants fans also acting like they love the giants now..
Same ones who were bashing them like every year.
Pisses me off. So jealous tho, I love it.

gumby742
01-16-2012, 11:13 PM
I don't mind the casual fan following us at all. Just boosts my fragile giants ego

smashndash715
01-16-2012, 11:13 PM
is it just my friends or are ur friends who arent giants fans also acting like they love the giants now..

my friends arent acting like giants fan now but what is annoying is the analysts sucking us off when 2 months ago there was supposedly no chance of us winning the east..i like it way more when every1 picks against us

BeatTHEJETS
01-16-2012, 11:15 PM

my friends arent acting like giants fan now but what is annoying is the analysts sucking us off when 2 months ago there was supposedly no chance of us winning the east..i like it way more when every1 picks against us

Its at a point where I sit infront of the Tv and Jump for joy when the nfl countdown or fox 5 crew is making there picks, and they pick against us.

Giants10Joe
01-16-2012, 11:17 PM
I have no problem with that. Plenty of room for everyone.

smashndash715
01-16-2012, 11:23 PM

Its at a point where I sit infront of the Tv and Jump for joy when the nfl countdown or fox 5 crew is making there picks, and they pick against us.

yea nothing is better then watching the fox pregame and seeing every1 pick against us except for strahan

gfanblue
01-16-2012, 11:27 PM

yea nothing is better then watching the fox pregame and seeing every1 pick against us except for strahanAMEN TO THAT. I wanted to see him gloat after the game. Wish he would have

CDN_G-FAN
01-16-2012, 11:29 PM
I don't mind the casual fan following us at all. Just boosts my fragile giants ego

+1

a pats fan in the office (who lost a boatload of money betting against the giants in the SB) told me today that our WRs are awesome.

BeatTHEJETS
01-16-2012, 11:31 PM

+1

a pats fan in the office (who lost a boatload of money betting against the giants in the SB) told me today that our WRs are awesome.

yeah but those same fans will trash us if we lose this one game. they know nothing.

ebick
01-16-2012, 11:37 PM
What is all this disdain people have for bandwagon fans?!?!?!?! LOL</P>

Don't you understand.......they only come around when WE ARE WINNING..........let them be here FOREVER!!!!</P>

JMFP2
01-16-2012, 11:44 PM
I can't blame them....they are running out of teams.

WKNY
01-17-2012, 12:14 AM
Kinda was worried when Strahan picked NYG...usually it works better if its a clean sweep pick against us...

ebick
01-17-2012, 12:17 AM
Kinda was worried when Strahan picked NYG...usually it works better if its a clean sweep pick against us...
</P>

He had a good week. IIRC, he was the lone guy to pick SF.</P>

MikeIsaGiant
01-17-2012, 11:41 AM
Are they jet fans? They'd like to see the 49ers/giants win it.

And come on, don't we all know Jet fans are secret Giant fans, they usually come out like a time like this, but slowly... like a kid checking the closet for the boogeyman

nygsb42champs
01-17-2012, 11:43 AM
Everyone loves a winner.

CTLadyBlue
01-17-2012, 12:33 PM
Well, the GB and NO bandwagon broke down so they needed some other liferaft to cling to!

G-Stan
01-17-2012, 12:37 PM
Nothing wrong with rooting for a specific team once you're fav is done. But when it's the media, and those that don't even pay attention to football do it...it's annoying.

MikeIsaGiant
01-17-2012, 12:45 PM
Nothing wrong with rooting for a specific team once you're fav is done. But when it's the media, and those that don't even pay attention to football do it...it's annoying.

Only problem with rooting for another team is talking **** about the giants all year and then finally coming to realization and rooting for them, and ALSO claiming that they never said anything bad about the giants.

BigBlueFanNJ
01-17-2012, 01:12 PM
someone has to buy all that Modell's merchandise after we win!!!!

romynyc
01-17-2012, 01:15 PM
way to go :)

G-Stan
01-17-2012, 01:22 PM
True.