PDA

View Full Version : Vernon Davis disses the giants...

BeatTHEJETS
01-16-2012, 11:30 PM
Do u guys remmember that interview...at halftime of giants packers.. he jokingly said GO GIANTS - implying that he rather play the packers and the giants are much easier.

Hes gonna be eating alot of crow. I hope the Giants players saw that interview.

nofiner9er
01-16-2012, 11:31 PM
he said he wants to play at home. who wouldn't.

ebick
01-16-2012, 11:33 PM
he said he wants to play at home. who wouldn't.</P>

This.....he wasn't disrepecting the Giants at all.</P>

BeatTHEJETS
01-16-2012, 11:33 PM

dont he know we ROAD WARRIORSSS

miked1958
01-16-2012, 11:34 PM
Do u guys remmember that interview...at halftime of giants packers.. he jokingly said GO GIANTS - implying that he rather play the packers and the giants are much easier.

Of course he said Go Giants. Don't think it had anything to do with a Dis on the Giants. Just that they would rather be at home instead of having to go to cold GB

ELIistheFRANCHISE
01-16-2012, 11:35 PM

implying? Did you read his mind and pull that from his mind or pull that from your anus?

The 49ers are a classy organization and have been keeping their mouth shut.

Rooting for the Giants to win means they wouldnt have to go to Green Bay on the road in the cold. Giants win means a NFC championship home game in SF. Wow some fans crack me up....trying so hard ...

nofiner9er
01-16-2012, 11:35 PM
Actually we da road warriors. 7-1

ELIistheFRANCHISE
01-16-2012, 11:39 PM
Actually we da road warriors. 7-1

Please do not feed him.

JMFP2
01-16-2012, 11:41 PM
I think both teams will admit this is the matchup they were both hoping for.</P>

The 49ers didthe G-Mena huge favor knocking out the Saints....Giantsreturned the favor by knocking out the Packers.</P>

JJC7301
01-16-2012, 11:41 PM

+1 -- he was classy and was not dissing. I remember Favre being very happy back in '07 after we knocked off the #1 seed Cowboys meaning that we'd be up in GB. I LOVE PLAYING ON THE ROAD!!!

JJC7301
01-16-2012, 11:42 PM
I think both teams will admit this is the matchup they were both hoping for.
+1. Totally. And I am too.

Pop it Ahmad
He wanted to play at home

The Packers were 15-1.

Itlan
Where are these ******s who infest this board bred? I'd like to exterminate it in my spare time.

ELIistheFRANCHISE
01-16-2012, 11:46 PM
Where are these ******s who infest this board bred? I'd like to exterminate it in my spare time.

This....every time the Giants make some noise they show up and plague us for an extended period of time.

BeatTHEJETS
01-16-2012, 11:47 PM

Yup ur right. Scratch that. my mistake...
I guess i was still angry about the blown fumble call, and cudnt see the good behind what vernon davis said. he was just admitting he wants to play at home. Ill take the crow.

FishinTheSalt
01-16-2012, 11:49 PM
I'd rather play the gmen in ny if I was any opponent. Let them not do their homework. Fools

nofiner9er
01-16-2012, 11:51 PM
awww they will not let me in the niner board. And im pumped for this game. But i will not be back till next year win or lose.

ebick
01-16-2012, 11:52 PM
Giantsreturned the favor by knocking out the Packers.</P>

</P>

That is exactly what the49er fanwho worked for me said........just before I fired him. (jk)</P>

Spizi
01-16-2012, 11:58 PM

fail haha. and who would you honestly rather play based on the season as a whole? the giants its a no brainer plus a home game.

dekkiller49
01-17-2012, 04:32 AM
were you guys not rooting for us? its not disrespect at all, im sure you dont want to go on the road to them dome just like we dont want to go to lambeau.

ToomerFORtheBomb
01-17-2012, 04:39 AM

lol hasn't he seen what's happened the last 4 weeks in a row when the other team disses the Giants?????

I guess he's about to find out. He's gonna be crying with his coach on the sidelines again but this time they won't be tears of joy.

BTW if I had to live in San Fran with the parades and the buttless chaps and the homeless pooping on the sidewalk, I'd be crying every day myself.

dekkiller49
01-17-2012, 04:47 AM

lol hasn't he seen what's happened the last 4 weeks in a row when the other team disses the Giants?????

I guess he's about to find out. He's gonna be crying with his coach on the sidelines again but this time they won't be tears of joy.

BTW if I had to live in San Fran with the parades and the buttless chaps and the homeless pooping on the sidewalk, I'd be crying every day myself.

this kind of post is really just classless..

both organizations are respected and renowned... vernon wasnt dissing you guys at all, he wants to play at home what's wrong with that..

Black59Razor
01-17-2012, 05:01 AM
Vernon Davis wasn't dissing anyone. He wanted the Giants to win the game so the 49ers could play another home game and not travel. I don't see how this is disrespecting the Giants organization. The 49ers are a well coached team, and even after this turnaround not one player has talked smack or whatever. They do their talking on the field. We don't have people like Rex Ryan or Desean Jackson within the ball club.

GCGiant
01-17-2012, 08:15 AM
First of all...I saw that interview, and I totally understand why someone would rather play at home in front of the home crowd in a balmy 50-60 degree temp. than to go to Lambeau and have icycles growing out of your nose.

I told my wife later, however, that even though I understood the sentiment, you should always be careful what you wish for...and I'll be darned if Harbaugh didn't come out saying the same thing the next day.

Getting back to VD's comment. I feel pretty confident that even though it was not put into print that I've seen, there is no doubt in my mind that the Giants were pulling for the 9ers. Nobody wants to go play Drew Brees et al in the Mercedes Benz Superdome.

GameTime
01-17-2012, 09:10 AM
Do u guys remmember that interview...at halftime of giants packers.. he jokingly said GO GIANTS - implying that he rather play the packers and the giants are much easier. Hes gonna be eating alot of crow. I hope the Giants players saw that interview.</P>

what??....they want to play the Giants. The dont want to go to Lambeau. Why dont you get that???
They want to be in their house for the NFC Championship game....</P>

nygsb42champs
01-17-2012, 09:13 AM
He said it because he wanted to play the game at home. That is no diss to the Giants.