PDA

View Full Version : Got to extend my hand

Coach_P
01-16-2012, 11:57 PM
I know New York isn't a football State. Football is played at its best in California, Florida and Texas. I must say that the other team who plays in your stadium is a joke. However, I must say that I admire your body of work. I've admired Tom Coughlin for a good amount of time now. That old guy is like a Phoenix. Right when you think he's career is dead he finds away to rally the troops and resurrect his team. His Formula from simple and has not changed. He has made bums like Spagnolo look like geniuses. He pretty much started the trend that is the Runningback By Committee. Your team is a complete one. Outside of the LB position I don't see any huge weaknesses.

While I do not fear a worthy opponent I would have much rather played Green Bay believe it or not. Congrats on being in the NFC Championship Game. Obviously I think this is the end of the road for your team but, I obviously am also bias. Good Luck Sunday but be sure of one thing...Win or Lose you will earn each and every single yard you gain on Offense and Special Teams.

Signed,

A Diehard Niners Fan

smashndash715
01-17-2012, 12:03 AM
I know New York isn't a football State. Football is played at its best in California, Florida and Texas. I must say that the other team who plays in your stadium is a joke. However, I must say that I admire your body of work. I've admired Tom Coughlin for a good amount of time now. That old guy is like a Phoenix. Right when you think he's career is dead he finds away to rally the troops and resurrect his team. His Formula from simple and has not changed. He has made bums like Spagnolo look like geniuses. He pretty much started the trend that is the Runningback By Committee. Your team is a complete one. Outside of the LB position I don't see any huge weaknesses.

While I do not fear a worthy opponent I would have much rather played Green Bay believe it or not. Congrats on being in the NFC Championship Game. Obviously I think this is the end of the road for your team but, I obviously am also bias. Good Luck Sunday but be sure of one thing...Win or Lose you will earn each and every single yard you gain on Offense and Special Teams.

Signed,

A Diehard Niners Fan

i like how you guys can get on here but no1 can get on the 9ers board

Coach_P
01-17-2012, 12:11 AM
I'm on the Niners board right now talking to a Giants fan.

In all honesty I can see how a lot of people would get denied. Most football fans are casual fans. I know my X's and O's and I can talk them. I don't talk **** unless you really get on my nerves. The Saints fans came to our board ran their mouths and when I came to their board to urinate in their living room they started crying and banned me.

When it comes to talking football you need to be realistic. I REALLY don't see NY or NE stopping us. Baltimore puts the fear into me.

If we win I will have words of encouragement Sunday. If we lose, I will congratulate you. Simple as that, I just dont see you beating us and that's homerism aside.

Spizi
01-17-2012, 12:20 AM

In all honesty I can see how a lot of people would get denied. Most football fans are casual fans. I know my X's and O's and I can talk them. I don't talk **** unless you really get on my nerves. The Saints fans came to our board ran their mouths and when I came to their board to urinate in their living room they started crying and banned me.

When it comes to talking football you need to be realistic. I REALLY don't see NY or NE stopping us. Baltimore puts the fear into me.

If we win I will have words of encouragement Sunday. If we lose, I will congratulate you. Simple as that, I just dont see you beating us and that's homerism aside.

You're scared of the Ravens and not the Giants? lol did you see what we did to the packers with 2 bs calls that lead to TDs? The real score should've been 40-6. Our defense is dominant now and will completely shut down frank gore just like last time. With our finally healthy pass rush, Alex smith will be eating turf all day. and good luck stopping the 4th best QB in the league with the best WR duo in the nfl.

the 49ers will need to put up at least 27 points again and i don't see that happening with our improved defense.

scf424
01-17-2012, 12:23 AM
Both teams have reason to feel confident.

But let's be honest, the Giants defense RIGHT NOW is much better than the Saints D, and MUCH better than the Giants D in Week 10.

Webster will shut Crabtree down, there's no other threat at receiver. We can stack the box, bracket Davis, and stuff Gore.

Eli threw for 300+ last time, and his picks were two throws that shouldn't have happened, don't count on it.

The road does not effect the Giants.

stormin normand
01-17-2012, 12:32 AM

Watch the game Sunday and you will!!! and THATS homerism aside.

BTW how much Brie and chardanay do you SF guys take to your tailgate parties. :)

Giant stuck in Texas
01-17-2012, 12:50 AM
BTW how much Brie and chardanay do you SF guys take to your tailgate parties. :)Lmao

Coach_P
01-21-2012, 03:52 PM
Please dont compare your D to Baltimore's. BMore blitzes, you rush 4. We struggle vs. The Blitz, not pass rush.

jomo
01-21-2012, 03:55 PM
Even TC isn't good enough to make Tim Lewis and John Hufnagel look good.</P>

Firenugget
01-21-2012, 04:01 PM
Holy crap Sunday night can't get here fast enough.

YATittle1962
01-21-2012, 04:35 PM

seriously

I cant wait til these fools leave with their heads hanging

hurry sunday hurry

gianthole
01-21-2012, 04:42 PM

seriously

I cant wait til these fools leave with their heads hanging

hurry sunday hurry

You're not kidding YA! I don't think I have ever seen it like this! Ha!

jomo
01-21-2012, 04:44 PM
seriously I cant wait til these fools leave with their heads hanging hurry sunday hurryIt's hard finding a seat in this room YA. [:)]

Coach_P
01-21-2012, 04:48 PM
You didnt know what a bracket was until ESPN mentioned it lol.

Every pick is a throw that should have never happened lol.

YATittle1962
01-21-2012, 04:49 PM
You didnt know what a bracket was until ESPN mentioned it lol.

Every pick is a throw that should have never happened lol.

we got a winner here

teach me teach me...I wanna know about football too

ShakeNBake
01-21-2012, 04:52 PM

You've been talking **** since your OP. Hopefully you will still be around after you punks get punched in the mouth sunday to eat some crow

TuckYou
01-21-2012, 05:25 PM

I'll be honest, these Fransiscans and their rainbow pom pom waiving butts are getting ridiculous. Probably the worst fans all year outside Dallas and Philly.

Fruit cakes of the west coast.

Coach Carter
01-21-2012, 07:28 PM
lol @ rainbow pom poms

mattpl908
01-21-2012, 07:31 PM
just s*** the **** up and let us on ur boards

Coach_P
01-22-2012, 07:07 PM
Bracket huh?

Coach_P
01-22-2012, 07:09 PM