PDA

View Full Version : If 49ers win against the Giants

Diamondring
01-17-2012, 05:37 AM
I hope they win it all because I hate the Ravens and I know that a lot of 49er Fans were down with the Giants when they were going against the Pats when they were 17 and 0.

RiceFan49
01-17-2012, 06:01 AM
As I stated in another post, if you guys win, I hope you win it all.

MikeIsaGiant
01-17-2012, 11:37 AM

I said the same, if 49ers win I hope they win it all.

I have too much respect for both teams, yeah some fans are ******bags, but that's every organization (mostly philly and jets) but I'd like to see the 49ers win if they beat us.

JJC7301
01-17-2012, 01:50 PM
As I stated in another post, if you guys win, I hope you win it all. I said the same, if 49ers win I hope they win it all. I have too much respect for both teams, yeah some fans are ******bags, but that's every organization (mostly philly and jets) but I'd like to see the 49ers win if they beat us.</P>

I'm the same way -- at least we can say that we lost to the eventual SB champs. Plus, I have no hatred for any of the remaining teams, so I'd like to keep it in the NFC.</P>

giantyankee1976
01-17-2012, 01:57 PM
funny how the trolls don't respond to this positive thread...

bump for the positivity of it all

Giantz4Life
01-17-2012, 02:03 PM
I'd have to agree....

I respect Harbaugh as a coach, and the tremendous job he has done in SF.

Ravens don't deserve it because honestly I do not think they are that good. Yes they have a great defense and Ray Rice is phenomenal, but they barely beat an injury plagued Houston team with a rookie QB playing like, well, a rookie.

Definitely do not want the Hoodie to win another one even though we've had their number recently, and the rivalry has slightly died down for me.

Raffi
01-17-2012, 02:05 PM
Agreed, I hope the 49ers go all the way if they knock off the Giants, they deserve it, it's been a long time for that team since they had anything meaningful to celebrate

Pakman
01-17-2012, 02:07 PM
Same here. I really want Gore, Willis, Davis, and Smith to win a title...if we lose.

Ruttiger711
01-17-2012, 02:08 PM
IF we lose sure - go 9ers... that SF/NO game was one of the best games I've seen all year.

burier
01-17-2012, 04:08 PM
what in the name of Jaysus is going on in this thread??

The Giants are not going to lose so everyone can ease up with this I hope you win the SB nonsense. And to show that I'm a good sport here's some love to the 49ers:

May your golf swing be true.

Pakman
01-17-2012, 04:25 PM

The Giants are not going to lose so everyone can ease up with this I hope you win the SB nonsense. And to show that I'm a good sport here's some love to the 49ers:

Not a big deal man..just talking about what would happen if we lose.

JimC
01-17-2012, 05:16 PM

Look you played 66 friggin games trying to get yourself into this position since 2007. The opportunities to get to the super bowl are few and far between. Some teams have never had the opportunity to get there. We are on the threshold of another trip to the sb. Do not squander this opportunity. I don't want to hear what happens if we lose.....put it all on the line and deliver the goods. We are a better team, just go out and prove it. This opportunity may not come around again for a very very long time.

Pakman
01-17-2012, 05:22 PM

Look you played 66 friggin games trying to get yourself into this position since 2007.* The opportunities to get to the super bowl are few and far between.* Some teams have never had the opportunity to get there.* We are on the threshold of another trip to the sb.* Do not squander this opportunity.* I don't want to hear what happens if we lose.....put it all on the line and deliver the goods.* We are a better team, just go out and prove it.* This opportunity may not come around again for a very very long time.

Iight coach I'm sorry I'll head back to the weight room and watch film immediately after.

JayDAche
01-17-2012, 05:24 PM
I will be pulling for the Giants if we lose this week.

The Hynocerous, and his family, is a part of our community back home. Hope he can make The Coal Region of Pennsylvania and his high school proud.

BigBlue D
01-17-2012, 05:27 PM
Of course I want the Giants to win it all. But I'm with everyone else in the sentiment that if we are unsuccessful in beating the 9ers, I hope they win it all. They are similar to the giants in their physicality and determination.

Also both teams were expected to not even make the playoffs at the beginning of the season. True underdogs, it just goes to show what hard work and determination can do. GO NFC! [B]

TheCatchIII
01-17-2012, 07:21 PM
Hey, I like it!

Since I have a good friend who is a NYG fan I will def be routing for you guys if we lose.

I would have a bit of a soft spot for Balt if they are in just because of the Harbaugh connection.

I would LOVE to see you guys take down the Pats again if it came down to it.

FlyingTruck
01-17-2012, 07:23 PM
If I weren't a Giants fan I would be a Ravens fan. I would want the Ravens to win the SB.

gmen46
01-17-2012, 08:31 PM

This is your idea of s positive thread?

How is a thread that starts--on a Giants MB--"If the 49ers win against the Giants" considered to be a "positive" thread?

NOT GOING TO HAPPEN!

(btw, if the Giants DO lose, the other teams can go eat **** and die!!!!)

gmen46
01-17-2012, 08:33 PM

This is your idea of s positive thread?

How is a thread that starts--on a Giants MB--"If the 49ers win against the Giants" considered to be a "positive" thread?

NOT GOING TO HAPPEN!

(btw, if the Giants DO lose, the other teams can go eat **** and die!!!!) And that goes for the Harbaugh brothers, and their entire family. **** em.

TheCatchIII
01-17-2012, 08:34 PM
You're not a sucessful man are you gmen?

JMFP2
01-17-2012, 08:43 PM
Got to root for the NFC.

pino
01-17-2012, 08:44 PM
Sorry, I live near too many Niner fans. I won't be rooting for them because all I'll hear is how they won 6 Super bowls. Blah blah blah.

They are the first ones to bring up the past, but when I mention the Giants won 7 NFL championships, they'll tell you only superbowls count. You can bring up the Niners' past, but not the Giants' past apparently.

Raffi
01-17-2012, 08:54 PM
The 49ers are on fire and the west coast is salivating for greatness in the NFL once again, but the Giants are also hot and hungry to get to the Super Bowl once again....whoever wins, it will be well-deserved, and if the 9ers knock of the Giants, I hope they spank the Pats or Ravens, to hell with those teams, lol

PIERCEnumber58rules
01-17-2012, 08:56 PM

That's cool. I'm rooting for you guys too if you win. It's gonna be a tough, tough game beating those Patriots though. Tom Brady is peaking at the right time, and they look friggin nasty!

swimeasy
01-17-2012, 09:03 PM
<u>IF </u>this were to happen, would go with niners. Would like to see what they would do with Brady.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iWLh8xHNUhQ&amp;feature=fvwrel

gmen46
01-17-2012, 09:04 PM

Successful at what, exactly?

And you have no sense of gallows humor, do you?

brad
01-17-2012, 09:06 PM
I won't be thinking about who to root for until that time comes, for now I am rooting for the Giants. After that... well let's hope I don't have to worry about it :)

Pksoze
01-17-2012, 09:08 PM
One of my good friends is a 49ers fan. I'm not rooting for them if we lose...I'll be a neutral observer.

TheCatchIII
01-17-2012, 09:10 PM

Successful at what, exactly?

And you have no sense of gallows humor, do you?

Do you know what gallows humor is? This isn't even close :D

bigjeep
01-17-2012, 09:15 PM
Hey, if the Giants lose and I hope not, I want to see the 49ers win the SB also. Screw the Patriots!

bigjeep
01-17-2012, 09:17 PM
I won't be thinking about who to root for until that time comes, for now I am rooting for the Giants. After that... well let's hope I don't have to worry about it :)

Would you root for the Patriots?

swordfish
01-17-2012, 10:01 PM
I hope they win it all because I hate the Ravens and I know that a lot of 49er Fans were down with the Giants when they were going against the Pats when they were 17 and 0.GMen by 21+ not even close.

Idkaname
01-17-2012, 10:03 PM

Would you root for the Patriots?
I will as long as we're not playing them. I don't really understand the hate for them the only way i don't want them to win is if its against us.

ninersoul
01-17-2012, 10:06 PM
Wow, you are very nice.

thanks,

GO NINERS!

Giantsin04
01-17-2012, 10:38 PM
Nope. Not me. I didn't like that team back then, and I don't like that team now. If they beat us, I hope they never win another game.

Doesn't matter though. I don't see any ****ing way the 9ers win this game. Our boys have picked up the scent of the superbowl and that team in SF is not gonna stop it.