PDA

View Full Version : 9-11-11 @ Fed Ex

shockeyg
09-05-2011, 09:39 AM
Anyone here going ? If so hit me up for the tailgate info . At the moment we have 72 Giants fans signed up to attend from all over the country ( thanks to a Giants family facebook page ) Last years tailgate was a blast and this years should be bigger and better. Hope to see you there.

rebelfan1966
09-05-2011, 11:39 AM
9-11 is my daughters b'day.... but I am still going to slip off to another room and watch the game.

Leek21
09-05-2011, 11:51 AM
Anyone here going ? If so hit me up for the tailgate info . At the moment we have 72 Giants fans signed up to attend from all over the country ( thanks to a Giants family facebook page ) Last years tailgate was a blast and this years should be bigger and better. Hope to see you there.

Commemorating the deaths is important; but let's not forget there has never been a proper investigation into what really happened and there are still many unanswered questions.

As Giants fans this is important to us, we want the truth:

Architects and Engineers speak out (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0z6LMGXDZnIl)

Ruttiger711
09-05-2011, 11:58 AM

Commemorating the deaths is important; but let's not forget there has never been a proper investigation into what really happened and there are still many unanswered questions.

Architects and Engineers speak out (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0z6LMGXDZnIl)

Get this nonsense off here.

rebelfan1966
09-05-2011, 12:10 PM
I thought this was a football forum...

mfraykor
09-05-2011, 12:11 PM
I changed my response out of respect....

i will be at the game... looking forward to seeing other GIANTS fans there....

Pakman
09-05-2011, 12:59 PM

you are a moron and do not deserve to be a GIANTS fan..... cant believe u would disgrace the ppl who died and family members who lost loved ones that day with such a comment...

You are a disgrace to america...

First of all this type of stuff should not be on here.

But as an American asking questions is allowed and I respect any persons right to ask a question about anything no matter how crazy it might sound.

FBomb
09-05-2011, 01:17 PM
Anyone here going ? If so hit me up for the tailgate info . At the moment we have 72 Giants fans signed up to attend from all over the country ( thanks to a Giants family facebook page ) Last years tailgate was a blast and this years should be bigger and better. Hope to see you there. Commemorating the deaths is important; but let's not forget there has never been a proper investigation into what really happened and there are still many unanswered questions. As Giants fans this is important to us, we want the truth: Architects and Engineers speak out (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0z6LMGXDZnIl)</P>

I respect your opinion as I am one that refuses to believe ANYTHING my government tells the media to tell me...........but there is no place for this here.</P>

tikiandphil
09-05-2011, 01:36 PM
Get this nonsense off here.

+1

coujac
09-05-2011, 02:01 PM
I will be at the game with my wife, daughter and her redskin fan boyfriend. would love to hang with other Giants fans. please send me the info.

Thanks!

Paul

Jet-Blue
09-05-2011, 02:16 PM
Add extra time for the added security getting into the lots.

gmen0820
09-05-2011, 02:42 PM
I respect your opinion as I am one that refuses to believe ANYTHING my government tells the media to tell me...........but there is no place for this here.</P>This.

NYG 5
09-05-2011, 02:54 PM

you are a moron and do not deserve to be a GIANTS fan..... cant believe u would disgrace the ppl who died and family members who lost loved ones that day with such a comment...

First of all this type of stuff should not be on here.

But as an American asking questions is allowed and I respect any persons right to ask a question about anything no matter how crazy it might sound.

BINGO, he's not the disgrace to america, you are, you nazi ****. would you like moar Patriot Act, comrade?

scoopscj
09-05-2011, 03:07 PM
I'll be there at FedEx. If there is a tailgating spot let me know and if there is somebody organizing a get together. I don't do much tailgating. I bring a sandwich and a 6pack.

Let me know any details. Thanks

Scoops

gmen46
09-05-2011, 03:53 PM
I'll be there at FedEx.* If there is a tailgating spot let me know and if there is somebody organizing a get together.* I don't do much tailgating.* I bring a sandwich and a 6pack.

Let me know any details.* Thanks

Scoops

Bring extra mustard. You're gonna want some with that Grossman sandwich prepared by JPP, Kiwi, Rolle, Joseph, and Tuck, :)

Leek21
09-05-2011, 03:59 PM

You can call me names, but the fact is family members who lost loved ones are demanding a proper investigation. It is the family members along with architects, engineers, and people in New York (including Giants fans) and around the world who want a real investigation.

Don't take my word for it listen to them speak yourself:

Remembering Building 7 (http://rememberbuilding7.org/)

Leek21
09-05-2011, 04:11 PM
Anyone here going ? If so hit me up for the tailgate info . At the moment we have 72 Giants fans signed up to attend from all over the country ( thanks to a Giants family facebook page ) Last years tailgate was a blast and this years should be bigger and better. Hope to see you there. Commemorating the deaths is important; but let's not forget there has never been a proper investigation into what really happened and there are still many unanswered questions. As Giants fans this is important to us, we want the truth: Architects and Engineers speak out (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0z6LMGXDZnIl)</P>

I respect your opinion as I am one that refuses to believe ANYTHING my government tells the media to tell me...........but there is no place for this here.</P>

The game is on 9/11 and like or not the topic of 9/11 is going to be linked with the Redskins-Giants game. You will see it all over mainstream media before the game. There will be no avoiding it. If they can use it as an opportunity to spread the official lies; then it's up to good Giants/Redskins fans to point out the inconsistencies in the official story. It's important to refute the official claims with respect and sound reasoning where ever we can.

So instead of letting them use the Giants as another pawn to spread their official lies; we as Giants fans have a right to stand up and state we don't believe the official story and as Giants fans want a proper investigation.

I'm saying be respectful, and I'm saying don't make it personal. We owe it to those who died to fight for the truth.

Seducer
09-05-2011, 04:32 PM
Anyone here going ? If so hit me up for the tailgate info . At the moment we have 72 Giants fans signed up to attend from all over the country ( thanks to a Giants family facebook page ) Last years tailgate was a blast and this years should be bigger and better. Hope to see you there. Commemorating the deaths is important; but let's not forget there has never been a proper investigation into what really happened and there are still many unanswered questions. As Giants fans this is important to us, we want the truth: Architects and Engineers speak out (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0z6LMGXDZnIl)</p>

I respect your opinion as I am one that refuses to believe ANYTHING my government tells the media to tell me...........but there is no place for this here.</p>

The game is on 9/11 and like or not the topic of 9/11 is going to be linked with the Redskins-Giants game. You will see it all over mainstream media before the game. There will be no avoiding it. If they can use it as an opportunity to spread the official lies; then it's up to good Giants/Redskins fans to point out the inconsistencies in the official story. It's important to refute the official claims with respect and sound reasoning where ever we can.

So instead of letting them use the Giants as another pawn to spread their official lies; we as Giants fans have a right to stand up and state we don't believe the official story and as Giants fans want a proper investigation.

I'm saying be respectful, and I'm saying don't make it personal. We owe it to those who died to fight for the truth.

There are people out there that are too naive to believe we may not know the truth. This isn't the first time in history our government has done this... JFK.

Jet-Blue
09-05-2011, 04:55 PM
From what I read there was no loss of life from the Building 7 collapse. The public and the first responders were all out before it came down. What am I missing?

Leek21
09-05-2011, 05:09 PM
From what I read there was no loss of life from the Building 7 collapse. The public and the first responders were all out before it came down. What am I missing?

What you say is true, nobody died during the collapse of WTC building 7.

What you are missing is 1,500 architects and engineers have concluded WTC 7 was brought down by controlled demolition.

It is IMPOSSIBLE to setup a controlled demolition of a 47 story steel framed building in 10 hours; it takes many months. Hence the logical conclusion is the controlled demolition of WTC 7 was planned *BEFORE* the 9/11 attacks.

Once this logical conclusion is accepted as fact, it opens up a plethora of unanswered questions and hence a call for and new, complete and transparent investigation.

Jet-Blue
09-05-2011, 05:26 PM

What you are missing is 1,500 architects and engineers have concluded WTC 7 was brought down by controlled demolition.

It is IMPOSSIBLE to setup a controlled demolition of a 47 story steel framed building in 10 hours; it takes many months. Hence the logical conclusion is the controlled demolition of WTC 7 was planned *BEFORE* the 9/11 attacks.

Once this logical conclusion is accepted as fact, it opens up a plethora of unanswered questions and hence a call for and new, complete and transparent investigation.

I got all that, and I do find it interesting it say the least. The Twin Towers pretty much collapsed in their footprint also, because of the design. The floors pancaked down because of the type of connections used in the floor to column connections. and not having fire sprinklers in the building didn't help.

Overall it brings up some good points, but I don't think this is the right place for it.

FBomb
09-05-2011, 05:48 PM
Well.....I guess it IS the place to talk about it.</P>

IMHO.......as for our governments role in 9/11, at the very leastthey knew it was going to happen and did nothing to stop it.</P>

It was a huge opportunity for a power grab.</P>

Leek21
09-05-2011, 05:49 PM

I got all that, and I do find it interesting it say the least. The Twin Towers pretty much collapsed in their footprint also, because of the design. The floors pancaked down because of the type of connections used in the floor to column connections. and not having fire sprinklers in the building didn't help.

Overall it brings up some good points, but I don't think this is the right place for it.

No matter what side you are on every honest and fair person should demand a complete and transparent investigation for the purpose of finding out the truth. We know for a fact the initial investigation was greatly limited:

Bush asks Daschle to limit Sept. 11 probes (http://articles.cnn.com/2002-01-29/politics/inv.terror.probe_1_daschle-house-and-senate-intelligence-intelligence-committee?_s=PM:ALLPOLITICS)

The reason given to limit the investigation as reported by CNN was:
"The vice president expressed the concern that a review of what happened on September 11 would take resources and personnel away from the effort in the war on terrorism," Daschle told reporters"

How is it that hundreds of billions of dollars are spent on the "war on terror" but comparatively no money was spent to investigate 9/11 ?

Do you know more money was spent investigating President Clinton's affair with Monica Lewinsky then was spent on the 9/11 investigation ?

The 1,500 architects and engineers are asking for a new and complete investigation. No matter what side you are on you should support this call for a new investigation.

This may not be the right place for this discussion but if people are going to bring up 9/11 in any forum they had better realize there are millions of us out there who don't believe the official story and are not going to sit idle and let the official lies stand uncontested.

FBomb
09-05-2011, 05:52 PM
From what I read there was no loss of life from the Building 7 collapse. The public and the first responders were all out before it came down. What am I missing? What you say is true, nobody died during the collapse of WTC building 7. What you are missing is 1,500 architects and engineers have concluded WTC 7 was brought down by controlled demolition. It is IMPOSSIBLE to setup a controlled demolition of a 47 story steel framed building in 10 hours; it takes many months. Hence the logical conclusion is the controlled demolition of WTC 7 was planned *BEFORE* the 9/11 attacks. Once this logical conclusion is accepted as fact, it opens up a plethora of unanswered questions and hence a call for and new, complete and transparent investigation. I got all that, and I do find it interesting it say the least. The Twin Towers pretty much collapsed in their footprint also, because of the design. The floors pancaked down because of the type of connections used in the floor to column connections. and not having fire sprinklers in the building didn't help. Overall it brings up some good points, but I don't think this is the right place for it. No matter what side you are on every honest and fair person should demand a complete and transparent investigation for the purpose of finding out the truth. We know for a fact the initial investigation was greatly limited: Bush asks Daschle to limit Sept. 11 probes (http://articles.cnn.com/2002-01-29/politics/inv.terror.probe_1_daschle-house-and-senate-intelligence-intelligence-committee?_s=PM:ALLPOLITICS) The reason given to limit the investigation as reported by CNN was: "The vice president expressed the concern that a review of what happened on September 11 would take resources and personnel away from the effort in the war on terrorism," Daschle told reporters" How is it that hundreds of billions of dollars are spent on the "war on terror" but comparatively no money was spent to investigate 9/11 ? Do you know more money was spent investigating President Clinton's affair with Monica Lewinsky then was spent on the 9/11 investigation ? The 1,500 architects and engineers are asking for a new and complete investigation. No matter what side you are on you should support this call for a new investigation. This may not be the right place for this discussion but if people are going to bring up 9/11 in any forum they had better realize there are millions of us out there who don't believe the official story and are not going to sit idle and let the official lies stand uncontested.</P>

Is this Dylan Avery?</P>

Ruttiger711
09-05-2011, 06:17 PM

1,500 for, but how many against? 1,500 is really not that much of a number....

I understand not buying everything the good ol gov tells you... but I guarantee that many of these "theorists" do nothing more than forward youtube videos vs vetting the conspiricies themselves. Wont blindly follow one story only to blindly follow another.

NYG 5
09-05-2011, 06:29 PM
all you have to do is follow the money

petergriffen
09-05-2011, 06:40 PM

Architects and Engineers speak out (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0z6LMGXDZnIl) You truthers are equivalent to what dogs leave on the lawn in nicely coiled lumps on the front lawn. How dare you disgrace the thousands of innocent lives lost on that horrible day, and not to mention our brave men and women fighting for our freedom beacause of those terrorists. You are a disgrace to America.

FBomb
09-05-2011, 06:45 PM
Anyone here going ? If so hit me up for the tailgate info . At the moment we have 72 Giants fans signed up to attend from all over the country ( thanks to a Giants family facebook page ) Last years tailgate was a blast and this years should be bigger and better. Hope to see you there. Commemorating the deaths is important; but let's not forget there has never been a proper investigation into what really happened and there are still many unanswered questions. As Giants fans this is important to us, we want the truth: Architects and Engineers speak out (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0z6LMGXDZnIl) You truthers are equivalent to what dogs leave on the lawn in nicely coiled lumps on the front lawn. How dare you disgrace the thousands of innocent lives lost on that horrible day, and not to mention our brave men and women fighting for our freedom beacause of those terrorists. You are a disgrace to America.</P>

lol.....total hypocrite.</P>

You can't waive the flag in someone's face and ignore what it stands for. Being a blind follower is FAR less patriotic than someone who questions his government. </P>

Bigg Bluee
09-05-2011, 06:57 PM
Yes, i've always wondered what a AboveTopSecret/Giants message board hybrid would be like. My dream has come to fruition.

Leek21
09-05-2011, 07:05 PM

Architects and Engineers speak out (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0z6LMGXDZnIl) You truthers are equivalent to what dogs leave on the lawn in nicely coiled lumps on the front lawn. How dare you disgrace the thousands of innocent lives lost on that horrible day, and not to mention our brave men and women fighting for our freedom beacause of those terrorists. You are a disgrace to America.

You can resort to name calling, but do you understand it is the family members of the victims of 9/11 who are calling for a new investigation ? It's their mothers, fathers, brothers, and sisters who died on that day.

They are the among the millions of us calling for a new and transparent investigation.

They have had the couarge to speak up:

Family members speak out (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bczNUBxUprk)

petergriffen
09-05-2011, 07:19 PM
Anyone here going ? If so hit me up for the tailgate info . At the moment we have 72 Giants fans signed up to attend from all over the country ( thanks to a Giants family facebook page ) Last years tailgate was a blast and this years should be bigger and better. Hope to see you there. Commemorating the deaths is important; but let's not forget there has never been a proper investigation into what really happened and there are still many unanswered questions. As Giants fans this is important to us, we want the truth: Architects and Engineers speak out (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0z6LMGXDZnIl) You truthers are equivalent to what dogs leave on the lawn in nicely coiled lumps on the front lawn. How dare you disgrace the thousands of innocent lives lost on that horrible day, and not to mention our brave men and women fighting for our freedom beacause of those terrorists. You are a disgrace to America.</P>

You can't waive the flag in someone's face and ignore what it stands for.* Being a blind follower is FAR less patriotic than someone who questions his government.* </P>Not a blind follower just someone who also saw both sides of the argument and decided these truthers are not using hard facts but thier own "truth" to make it work for them. Ever see that "loose change"? those kids are morons enough said watch that stupid film and tell me they have hard facts.

Hatetank
09-05-2011, 07:24 PM

Gotta agree that this isn't the right forum for this... but what an incredible video with CREDIBLE people who actually know what the hell they are talking about. Unlike 99% of the members of this forum. That professor from BYU was fired for his opinion... tell me that isn't asinine.

FBomb
09-05-2011, 07:31 PM

You can't waive the flag in someone's face and ignore what it stands for. Being a blind follower is FAR less patriotic than someone who questions his government. </P>

Not a blind follower just someone who also saw both sides of the argument and decided these truthers are not using hard facts but thier own "truth" to make it work for them. Ever see that "loose change"? those kids are morons enough said watch that stupid film and tell me they have hard facts.</P>

Seen it and there are valid questions raised in it. </P>

Die-Hard
09-05-2011, 07:50 PM
No disrespect to those who were lost on that day, but...

<font size="5">Which part of <u>NO POLITICS</u> didn't you guys understand?</font>

It will never be permitted here, so please don't ever post anything even vaguely political. We can't even get civil football discussions without meltdowns and name calling. You'll have to find another forum to discuss that stuff.

Thanks for understanding.