PDA

View Full Version : 49ers fan. Well, well, well. What do we have here?

GoldenChild
01-17-2012, 10:20 AM
Looks to be a bad matchup for your gnats. Eli is much overdue for a bad game and this is it. I am thinking on the lines of 18-38, 2 picks, a lost fumble, 4 sacks, 10 hits and constant hurries. This is the 49ers year. Time to physically assault the lil boys in blue. It is time to whoop some ****ing ***. Eli Manning, meet Justin Smith. You are now officaly his *****. See ya Sunday you suckas!!!!

MikeIsaGiant
01-17-2012, 10:25 AM
LOL.

Zoboomafoo
Eli already got his bad game versus SF out of his system. And he was still one play away from pulling it off.

BParcells777
Looks to be a bad matchup for your gnats. Eli is much overdue for a bad game and this is it. I am thinking on the lines of 18-38, 2 picks, a lost fumble, 4 sacks, 10 hits and constant hurries. This is the 49ers year. Time to physically assault the lil boys in blue. It is time to whoop some ****ing ***. Eli Manning, meet Justin Smith. You are now officaly his *****. See ya Sunday you suckas!!!!

LOL after Sunday we wont be seeing a low life like you...........you will be hiding under a rock licking your wounds moron

Didnt what we did to Green Bay and the Mafia Refs teach you anything?

Kruunch
01-17-2012, 10:26 AM

You do realize that your team and bandwagon are about to be crushed at home right?

CGYgiant
01-17-2012, 10:26 AM

Lol, I cant wait tell Alex Smith realizes he's Alex Smith #miraclesonlyhappenonce

swordfish
01-17-2012, 10:27 AM
Your team Stunk till this year, now you come here bashing our team and QB, Eli is light years ahead of Smith, that first matchup was a gift from us, gift giving is OVER.

GoldenChild
01-17-2012, 10:28 AM
LOL.

It will not be funny when you see Richie getting clocked and sodmoized on the Stick Turf, now will it???

Providence
01-17-2012, 10:28 AM
Didn't a Jets fan post something very similar 4 weeks ago?

Didn't a Cowboys fan post something very similar 3 weeks ago?

Didn't a Falcons fan post something very similar 2 weeks ago?

Didn't a Packers fan post something very similar 1 week ago?

jhamburg
01-17-2012, 10:29 AM

Sounds like desparation to me. Us giants fans feel like our team can beat your best, and here you are praying that we lay an egg and give up 3-4 turnovers.

BParcells777
what are to the odds this Duffuss comes back for his Crow pie Sunday night

10,000,000,000,000,000 to 1?

GoldenChild
Your team Stunk till this year, now you come here bashing our team and QB, Eli is light years ahead of Smith, that first matchup was a gift from us, gift giving is OVER.

You can never say that the 49ers stunk. They were giving other teams a chance at glory and now are back for some more. The Giants are finished. They blew their load on the Tundra. Time to lay the wood on you boyz

MikeIsaGiant
01-17-2012, 10:30 AM
LOL.

It will not be funny when you see Richie getting clocked and sodmoized on the Stick Turf, now will it???

Your hilarious dude, you try to act cool on a forum by talking like a fool

BParcells777
01-17-2012, 10:31 AM
LOL.

Hey guys I just got back from the Bay Area

Marijuana is legal there........cut him a break

Jobarulz
01-17-2012, 10:31 AM
Cool story bro. Now Golden Child why don't you go to the Golden Gate Bridge and practice your diving.

GoldenChild
01-17-2012, 10:32 AM

Make no mistake. The Giants will not be giving he 49ers turnovers. The 49ers will be hitting, assaulting and causing mayhem. You shall see. The GoldenChild has spoken *****es!!!!

Sounds like desparation to me. Us giants fans feel like our team can beat your best, and here you are praying that we lay an egg and give up 3-4 turnovers.

GoldenChild
01-17-2012, 10:33 AM
LOL.

You should change your screen name to MikeIsaGiant****Head!!!

NYG4ME
01-17-2012, 10:34 AM
LOL.

And you should change your name to goldenshowerchild

jhamburg
01-17-2012, 10:34 AM

You can never say that the 49ers stunk. They were giving other teams a chance at glory and now are back for some more. The Giants are finished. They blew their load on the Tundra. Time to lay the wood on you boyz

Dude seriously... "sodomized", "blew their load", "lay the wood on you boyz"... I know you're a SF fan but maybe stay out of the bathhouses for a few days...

DragonSoul
01-17-2012, 10:35 AM
Why are you feeding golden showers? DO NOT FEED THE TROLL!

TroyArcher
01-17-2012, 10:36 AM
Appropriate name for a Niner fan, the land of the freaks. So do you think Alex Smith is better than Rom, Matty Ice and Rodgers? He would be riding the bench on all three of those teams. If the Giants can shut down those three what chance does Alex Smith have. Harbaugh is pulling out a bunch of college stuff which will not work agains the Giants defens which is playing a100 times better than the last game. The nly chance the Niners have to keep this game close is if the Giants turn it over 4-5 times. I don't see that happening. You guys had a good year with a ridicously easy schedule but the clock strikes Midnight this Sunday.

nygsb42champs
01-17-2012, 10:38 AM
And what is Alex Smith going to do when he meets JPP, Osi and Tuck? The only time New Orleans got pressure is when they blitzed a safety. The Giants do not have to do that to bring pressure.

MikeIsaGiant
01-17-2012, 10:38 AM
LOL.

I hate cyberbullying otherwise you would never hear the end of it, show ur face *****.

GoldenChild
01-17-2012, 10:39 AM
Appropriate name for a Niner fan, the land of the freaks.* So do you think Alex Smith is better than Rom, Matty Ice and Rodgers?* He would be riding the bench on all three of those teams.* If the Giants can shut down those three what chance does Alex Smith have.* Harbaugh is pulling out a bunch of college stuff which will not work agains the Giants defens which is playing a100 times better than the last game.* The nly chance the Niners have to keep this game close is if the Giants turn it over 4-5 times.* I don't see that happening.* You guys had a good year with a ridicously easy schedule but the clock strikes Midnight this Sunday.

Giants fans on this baord are amusing. About 5 weeks ago, you all wanted Coughlin and Eli to go.
Now you are playing a comletely different song. Typical New Yorkers...

JJC7301
01-17-2012, 10:39 AM
Hi GoldenChild. First of all, welcome to the Giants boards. We and our moderators are obviously open to other points of view, so glad to see that you were allowed on board. Unlike your SF boards which does not seem to allow anyone on. We like the give and takeof a well informed football discussion (with a little smack talk involved). Hopefully, your team and boards will feel condident enough to allow opposing points of views on yours as well.</P>

Second of all,if you're going to take your board name after an Eddie Murphy movie, pleasetake it from one of his better movies such as "48 Hours" or "Trading Places." </P>

Third, can't wait to play your team. It's about time they actually did something. The rest of us have had to endure the "experts" picking your team to win the lousy NFCWest for the past 6 years. Glad to see you haven't gone totally Cowboyson all of usand finally, FINALLY, accomplished at least something. You've got a very good team that deserves to be where it is. I hope we can match them and come out on top.</P>

Good luck.</P>

lilredk
01-17-2012, 10:43 AM
HEADLINE....FROM THE SAN FRANCISCO PUKE....

"MASS SUICIDE WATCH TO BE HELD UNDER THE GOLDEN GATE BRIDGE!!" MANY FANS JUMP FROM TOP TIER OF STADIUM...

JJC7301
01-17-2012, 10:43 AM
Appropriate name for a Niner fan, the land of the freaks. So do you think Alex Smith is better than Rom, Matty Ice and Rodgers? He would be riding the bench on all three of those teams. If the Giants can shut down those three what chance does Alex Smith have. Harbaugh is pulling out a bunch of college stuff which will not work agains the Giants defens which is playing a100 times better than the last game. The nly chance the Niners have to keep this game close is if the Giants turn it over 4-5 times. I don't see that happening. You guys had a good year with a ridicously easy schedule but the clock strikes Midnight this Sunday. Giants fans on this baord are amusing. About 5 weeks ago, you all wanted Coughlin and Eli to go. Now you are playing a comletely different song. Typical New Yorkers...</P>

Sorry, we don't suffer Singletary-ism (aka mediocrity) for 17 years like SF does. Nor do we go through 7 offensive coordinators in 7 years (or something close to that) like SF did. However, we knew the talent that this team had and what it could possibly accomplish. Glad to see that we're finally living up to it.</P>

TroyArcher
01-17-2012, 10:44 AM
Appropriate name for a Niner fan, the land of the freaks. So do you think Alex Smith is better than Rom, Matty Ice and Rodgers? He would be riding the bench on all three of those teams. If the Giants can shut down those three what chance does Alex Smith have. Harbaugh is pulling out a bunch of college stuff which will not work agains the Giants defens which is playing a100 times better than the last game. The nly chance the Niners have to keep this game close is if the Giants turn it over 4-5 times. I don't see that happening. You guys had a good year with a ridicously easy schedule but the clock strikes Midnight this Sunday. Giants fans on this baord are amusing. About 5 weeks ago, you all wanted Coughlin and Eli to go. Now you are playing a comletely different song. Typical New Yorkers...</P>

5weeks ago no one wanted Eli out. He has been a Top 5 QB all year and in case you didn't hear he broke the NFL record for 4th quarter comebacks. There are some that wanted TC to go if things didn't turn around. Guess what they did, too bad for you and the Niners. You are now playing a complete team. It will be a long day for the Brie eaters. </P>

</P>

GoldenChild
01-17-2012, 10:44 AM
Hi GoldenChild.* First of all, welcome to the Giants boards.* We and our moderators are obviously open to other points of view, so glad to see that you were allowed on board.* Unlike your SF boards which does not seem to allow anyone on.* We like the give and take*of a well informed football discussion (with a little smack talk involved).* Hopefully, your team and boards will feel condident enough to allow opposing points of views on yours as well.</P>

Second of all,*if you're going to take your board name after an Eddie Murphy movie, please*take it from one of his better movies such as "48 Hours" or "Trading Places."* </P>

Third, can't wait to play your team.* It's about time they actually did something.* The rest of us have had to endure the "experts" picking your team to win the lousy NFC*West for the past 6 years.* Glad to see you haven't gone totally Cowboys*on all of us*and finally, FINALLY, accomplished at least something.* You've got a very good team that deserves to be where it is.* I hope we can match them and come out on top.</P>

Good luck.</P>

Thanks dude. Is your avatar from Boogie Nights?

Jobarulz
01-17-2012, 10:45 AM
Appropriate name for a Niner fan, the land of the freaks.* So do you think Alex Smith is better than Rom, Matty Ice and Rodgers?* He would be riding the bench on all three of those teams.* If the Giants can shut down those three what chance does Alex Smith have.* Harbaugh is pulling out a bunch of college stuff which will not work agains the Giants defens which is playing a100 times better than the last game.* The nly chance the Niners have to keep this game close is if the Giants turn it over 4-5 times.* I don't see that happening.* You guys had a good year with a ridicously easy schedule but the clock strikes Midnight this Sunday.

Giants fans on this baord are amusing. About 5 weeks ago, you all wanted Coughlin and Eli to go.

Not all Giant fans wanted that you dope, there's a bad crop in every fanbase, and you're walking proof of that. Here you are baiting in a forum giving some terrific 9er fans a bad name. When Eli picks you apart and JPP, Tuck, and Osi lodge Smith into the ground, you'll probably never be seen again. Why don't you disappear a little early?.

DragonSoul
01-17-2012, 10:47 AM
Hi GoldenChild.* First of all, welcome to the Giants boards.* We and our moderators are obviously open to other points of view, so glad to see that you were allowed on board.* Unlike your SF boards which does not seem to allow anyone on.* We like the give and take*of a well informed football discussion (with a little smack talk involved).* Hopefully, your team and boards will feel condident enough to allow opposing points of views on yours as well.</P>

Second of all,*if you're going to take your board name after an Eddie Murphy movie, please*take it from one of his better movies such as "48 Hours" or "Trading Places."* </P>

Third, can't wait to play your team.* It's about time they actually did something.* The rest of us have had to endure the "experts" picking your team to win the lousy NFC*West for the past 6 years.* Glad to see you haven't gone totally Cowboys*on all of us*and finally, FINALLY, accomplished at least something.* You've got a very good team that deserves to be where it is.* I hope we can match them and come out on top.</P>

Good luck.</P>

Thanks dude. Is your avatar from Boogie Nights?You have no Culture.

Movie = The Warriors from 79.

Frankiehands

Best post in this thread.

dan1552

I know you folks out on the Left Coast like to partake in extracurricular activities,.. maybe this week you should spend some time on planet Earth... maybe watch some ESPN, NFL network,.. maybe some stats ,.. maybe figure in

Your DIVISION in comparison to the NFC EAST.

Alot more to consider than your sad sad sad hope of us having another bad game,,... SAD SAD SAD

AllTuckedUp
01-17-2012, 10:48 AM
San Fran's defense is a lto better than Greenbay's. Justin Smith, Aldon Smith and Patrick Willis are going to bring the heat.

TroyArcher
01-17-2012, 10:50 AM
San Fran's defense is a lto better than Greenbay's. Justin Smith, Aldon Smith and Patrick Willis are going to bring the heat.</P>

</P>

Agreed but GB's offense was all time and we shut them down. I really don't see FS scoring more that 13 points. That is building in the ref factor which is worth about 10 points for SF. So I give them 3 on their own. </P>

Spizi
01-17-2012, 10:50 AM

5 weeks ago someone wanted eli to go?? lol good one troll. yea coughlin will be gone after he retires with his second superbowl. 49ers don't stand a chance

blueomaha
01-17-2012, 10:52 AM
you got what you wanted...to play the NYG...deal with it...who are you trying to convince, yourself??...lol.....

AllTuckedUp
01-17-2012, 10:52 AM
San Fran's defense is a lto better than Greenbay's. Justin Smith, Aldon Smith and Patrick Willis are going to bring the heat.</P>

*</P>

Agreed but GB's offense was all time and we shut them down.* I really don't see FS scoring more that 13 points.* That is building in the ref factor which is worth about 10 points for SF.* So I give them 3 on their own.* </P>

Akers has a leg man.

JJC7301
01-17-2012, 10:54 AM
Hi GoldenChild. First of all, welcome to the Giants boards. We and our moderators are obviously open to other points of view, so glad to see that you were allowed on board. Unlike your SF boards which does not seem to allow anyone on. We like the give and takeof a well informed football discussion (with a little smack talk involved). Hopefully, your team and boards will feel condident enough to allow opposing points of views on yours as well.</P>

Second of all,if you're going to take your board name after an Eddie Murphy movie, pleasetake it from one of his better movies such as "48 Hours" or "Trading Places." </P>

Third, can't wait to play your team. It's about time they actually did something. The rest of us have had to endure the "experts" picking your team to win the lousy NFCWest for the past 6 years. Glad to see you haven't gone totally Cowboyson all of usand finally, FINALLY, accomplished at least something. You've got a very good team that deserves to be where it is. I hope we can match them and come out on top.</P>

Good luck.</P>

Thanks dude. Is your avatar from Boogie Nights?</P>

Ha! I'll give you that one -- kudos to you, GoldenShower. But "Boogie Nights" was a good movie, so go ahead and take Dirk Digler as a name. You're team is going to need a prosthetic after the beating they get at the hands of the Giants. </P>

G-Men Surg.
01-17-2012, 10:57 AM
Wow. That's your analysis ? Eli is due for a bad game ? Are you 10 years old ? If not you suck !

whakka
01-17-2012, 11:03 AM
eli is coming to town. he wants another ring.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_dp-HtxyZJis/Sd4mHBxeSOI/AAAAAAAAAGw/15fS-P-fEz8/s400/you-gonna-get-raped.jpg

galaxy10
01-17-2012, 11:05 AM
LOL.

Are you ten years old? Go away

jints10
01-17-2012, 11:05 AM
In my experience a team that struggles to get out of the previous round of the playoffs usualy loses the next round ( last min win). A team that has a bolw out win usually wins the next round ( 17 pt win)

Have fun on Sunday....it will be your last game this season.....

Sundown
01-17-2012, 11:07 AM
From all the team trolls that have come through these boards this season, 9ers fans are the dumbest bandwagon fans I've seen. They couldn't give a **** about football till now, it was the same when the Giants won the world series. By that screen name you'd think he's stuck in the 80s watching reruns of golden child. This game couldnt come soon enough to rid these boards of trash.

MattMeyerBud
01-17-2012, 11:11 AM

bad matchup for us?

How do u figure that?

First off, in comparison to playing NO IN NO or you IN SF - its a GREAT matchup for us.

I know you guys beat us by a score last time, but that game was WAYYY too close to be that over confident about it. We just went INTO LAMBO and beat the Packers, u guys had an out of Sorts pats team that you were able to beat (still a great win, just not as impressive).

LEts be real about it, if not for a great surprise onside kick call, that game would of been completely different.

But I fail to see how this is a bad matchup for us? Our defense is much better and healthier than last time, we should be able to contain your offense.

You defenes is great, but so is our offense.

YOUR coming off an emotional win and haven't been here before, we have.

Your basically basing this prediction off of a fabricated stat line that ur making up to make yourself feel better. Something you relaly have little basis to even suggest the numbers would be that way. Put your money where ur mouth is, I have paypal

bgblucru5656
01-17-2012, 11:15 AM
there isnt any sense in an above mediocre team, beating mediocre teams all season long. thats just what the 49ers are, barely above mediocre. all these post game stats, im sure, we will on the red side of the ball. you might want to do yourself a favor and troll on another mediocre teams site. your trash talk is as weak as your team. 9er shirts wont be the only red thing on the battlefield sunday night.

MattMeyerBud
01-17-2012, 11:15 AM
LOL.

if u go around the curse filter im going to have to ban you.... don't go around the curse filter

MattMeyerBud
01-17-2012, 11:16 AM

Dude seriously... "sodomized", "blew their load", "lay the wood on you boyz"... I know you're a SF fan but maybe stay out of the bathhouses for a few days...

post of the day

mfraykor
01-17-2012, 11:16 AM

Change your name to "GOLDEN SHOWER" b/c ELI will be PI**IN all over you... troll.

MattMeyerBud
01-17-2012, 11:17 AM
Appropriate name for a Niner fan, the land of the freaks. So do you think Alex Smith is better than Rom, Matty Ice and Rodgers? He would be riding the bench on all three of those teams. If the Giants can shut down those three what chance does Alex Smith have. Harbaugh is pulling out a bunch of college stuff which will not work agains the Giants defens which is playing a100 times better than the last game. The nly chance the Niners have to keep this game close is if the Giants turn it over 4-5 times. I don't see that happening. You guys had a good year with a ridicously easy schedule but the clock strikes Midnight this Sunday.

Nobody wanted Eli to go...

Coughlin debatable

but who are u kidding and who are u to talk? U guys wanted Alex Smith to be cut since after his rookie year, now all of a sudden hes a superbowl QB?

Eli has a ring, you haven't done **** since the 80s.

bgblucru5656
01-17-2012, 11:17 AM

+1

Sundown
01-17-2012, 11:18 AM
LOL.

if u go around the curse filter im going to have to ban you.... don't go around the curse filter

Dude is a joke!! I honestly miss Eagles fans trash talk. So much more fun

MattMeyerBud
01-17-2012, 11:19 AM
San Fran's defense is a lto better than Greenbay's. Justin Smith, Aldon Smith and Patrick Willis are going to bring the heat.

absolutely

but their offense is also SIGNIFICANTLY worse than the offense

lttaylor56
01-17-2012, 11:22 AM

Nobody wanted Eli to go...

Coughlin debatable

but who are u kidding and who are u to talk? U guys wanted Alex Smith to be cut since after his rookie year, now all of a sudden hes a superbowl QB?

Eli has a ring, you haven't done **** since the 80s.*

and SF will not get a ring anytime soon.

miked1958
01-17-2012, 11:23 AM
Looks to be a bad matchup for your gnats. Eli is much overdue for a bad game and this is it. I am thinking on the lines of 18-38, 2 picks, a lost fumble, 4 sacks, 10 hits and constant hurries. This is the 49ers year. Time to physically assault the lil boys in blue. It is time to whoop some ****ing ***. Eli Manning, meet Justin Smith. You are now officaly his *****. See ya Sunday you suckas!!!!</P>

Could be a sloppy game with the weather and this year that favors the niners. However you were a 6-10 team just a year ago. You dont have the playoff experience alot of the players on this Giants team have. Eli will not be intimadated coming to SF. he was won 5 road playoff games. I think your inexperience showed last week vs the saints where with 5turnovers you STILL almost blew the game. would have been quite a record if you did as it has not happened in FOREVER. Your D was exposed that was supposed to be so good and gave up 32 points in a HOME GAME.</P>

oh, ELI Is Coming and bringing HELL with him. He is ripping out the Hearts of Fanbases one ---- First, second, third and fouth quarter at a time. (used to be just 4thquarter, now he is a beast in all 4) </P>

YOU GUYS ARE NEXT... </P>

But like i told all the Packers Trolls last week when they came on here so confident. I told them that 15-2 is something to be prowd of. ITs something to hang your hat on and hold your head up for... nothing to be ashamed of.</P>

I will tell you the same thing. 14-4 is AWESOME!!!! You will be filling HUGE Trash bags next Monday morning just like the shocked Packers players were yesterday cleaning out their lockers and putting their equipment in storage for winter.</P>

CHECK OUT THE SIG FOR THE SCORE.....lol</P>

</P>

GameTime
01-17-2012, 11:24 AM
Looks to be a bad matchup for your gnats. Eli is much overdue for a bad game and this is it. I am thinking on the lines of 18-38, 2 picks, a lost fumble, 4 sacks, 10 hits and constant hurries. This is the 49ers year. Time to physically assault the lil boys in blue. It is time to whoop some ****ing ***. Eli Manning, meet Justin Smith. You are now officaly his *****. See ya Sunday you suckas!!!!</P>

why do have to come on here and be a ****head....</P>

should be a great matchup. </P>

But you did admit that Eli needs to play a bad game for the Niners to win so you know the deal I guess....</P>

miked1958
01-17-2012, 11:24 AM
Didn't a Jets fan post something very similar 4 weeks ago? Didn't a Cowboys fan post something very similar 3 weeks ago? Didn't a Falcons fan post something very similar 2 weeks ago? Didn't a Packers fan post something very similar 1 week ago? +1</P>

LOL&gt; and WONT A PATRIOTS OR RAVENS FAN POST SOMETHING SIMILAR NEXT WEEK!!!!!</P>

lttaylor56
01-17-2012, 11:25 AM
Let's go! Is it Sunday yet?

Manstache
01-17-2012, 11:35 AM
Looks to be a bad matchup for your gnats. Eli is much overdue for a bad game and this is it. I am thinking on the lines of 18-38, 2 picks, a lost fumble, 4 sacks, 10 hits and constant hurries. This is the 49ers year. Time to physically assault the lil boys in blue. It is time to whoop some ****ing ***. Eli Manning, meet Justin Smith. You are now officaly his *****. See ya Sunday you suckas!!!!if u really believe in alex smith you need a field sobrity test. smh. we got gorillas where u rest at bruh, we come to your town, sleep with your women, eat your food, wear your bathrobe, slap around your kid, and move to the next town. see rogers, aaron. favre, bret. romo, tony. garcia, jeff. the "other qb" from the 2005 draft class will be the lastest footnote.

GoldenChild
01-17-2012, 11:36 AM

bad matchup for us?

How do u figure that?

First off, in comparison to playing NO IN NO or you IN SF - its a GREAT matchup for us.

I know you guys beat us by a score last time, but that game was WAYYY too close to be that over confident about it.* We just went INTO LAMBO and beat the Packers, u guys had an out of Sorts pats team that you were able to beat (still a great win, just not as impressive).

LEts be real about it, if not for a great surprise onside kick call, that game would of been completely different.

But I fail to see how this is a bad matchup for us? Our defense is much better and healthier than last time, we should be able to contain your offense.

Your basically basing this prediction off of a fabricated stat line that ur making up to make yourself feel better. Something you relaly have little basis to even suggest the numbers would be that way.* Put your money where ur mouth is, I have paypal

The 49ers make you go a long field practically every posession. The Saints had 15 possessions last week. The average field position was the 22. In the first meeting against the Giants, they had 10 possessions, with one starting in SF territory. Our special teams is a beast, along with our defense. Alex is playing with the utmost confidence right now. Throw in Gore, Hunter, Davis, the entire defense, the muddy field and home field advantage. I like the 49ers chances a lot.

GoldenChild
01-17-2012, 11:38 AM

should be* a great matchup. </P>

But you did admit that Eli needs to play a bad game for the Niners to win so you know the deal I guess....</P>

Make no mistake. The 49ers do not need Eli to play a bad game to win this game. Not at all. Eli is due for a bad game and this is going to be it. It will make it that much easier. Who is the Giants backup QB? I have a feeling he may be playing.

GoldenChild
01-17-2012, 11:39 AM
LOL.

Sorry. I was not intentionally going around the filter.

CTLadyBlue
01-17-2012, 11:43 AM
Er...shouldn't this have been posted in the Smack Talk forum???

Raffi
01-17-2012, 11:44 AM
Your trash talking is classless, and it makes you look like an uneducated fool. But unlike the 49ers forums over a http://forums.49ers.com/messageboard/index.php, we don't censor anyone, not even a jerk like you.

MattMeyerBud
01-17-2012, 11:47 AM

bad matchup for us?

How do u figure that?

I know you guys beat us by a score last time, but that game was WAYYY too close to be that over confident about it. We just went INTO LAMBO and beat the Packers, u guys had an out of Sorts pats team that you were able to beat (still a great win, just not as impressive).

Your basically basing this prediction off of a fabricated stat line that ur making up to make yourself feel better. Something you relaly have little basis to even suggest the numbers would be that way. Put your money where ur mouth is, I have paypal

The 49ers make you go a long field practically every posession. The Saints had 15 possessions last week. The average field position was the 22. In the first meeting against the Giants, they had 10 possessions, with one starting in SF territory. Our special teams is a beast, along with our defense. Alex is playing with the utmost confidence right now. Throw in Gore, Hunter, Davis, the entire defense, the muddy field and home field advantage. I like the 49ers chances a lot.

thats one truthful thing u've said today: u guys do have the advantage in special teams

but we apparently had no issue last time putting yards up. We had a couple of miscues, but if u think ur playing the same team u played then - well ur ignorant to the facts. U guys just ejaculated all of your emotion last week. You guys played ur superbowl for the year. You will lose this week.

Right now, our defense is better than your defense.

Smith is playing with the utmost confidence? Im pretty sure Eli has basically played 4 playoff game sin a row and we've dominated them all. While u guys are rolling, we are steam rolling. The confidence level isn't even debatable.

And in those possessions, that would equate to why we had about 100 more yards of offense than you. You act like we couldn't move the ball on you. In reality, the only difference in us losing that game was the great onside kick call..

Time to come back to earth

Sundown
01-17-2012, 11:47 AM

Make no mistake. The 49ers do not need Eli to play a bad game to win this game. Not at all. Eli is due for a bad game and this is going to be it. It will make it that much easier. Who is the Giants backup QB? I have a feeling he may be playing.

Idiotic post. By your logic Smith is due for a bad game. He hasn't thrown a pick since Nov. and we all know Smith is not elite. You should be concerned about your own QB poopie

JJC7301
01-17-2012, 11:49 AM

should be a great matchup. </P>

Make no mistake. The 49ers do not need Eli to play a bad game to win this game. Not at all. Eli is due for a bad game and this is going to be it. It will make it that much easier. Who is the Giants backup QB? I have a feeling he may be playing.</P>

Speaking of bad games, your 7-year developmental project of aQB is due for a bad game.</P>

MattMeyerBud
01-17-2012, 11:49 AM
Looks to be a bad matchup for your gnats. Eli is much overdue for a bad game and this is it. I am thinking on the lines of 18-38, 2 picks, a lost fumble, 4 sacks, 10 hits and constant hurries. This is the 49ers year. Time to physically assault the lil boys in blue. It is time to whoop some ****ing ***. Eli Manning, meet Justin Smith. You are now officaly his *****. See ya Sunday you suckas!!!!</p>

why do have to come on here and be a ****head....</p>

should be a great matchup. </p>

But you did admit that Eli needs to play a bad game for the Niners to win so you know the deal I guess....</p>

more just talking out of ur ***...

i mean i don't mind debating and trash talking, but to just fabricate things with no seriousness to it just really devalues your posts.

U do realize Eli has the third longest start streak in the NFL. Hes one of the most durable QBs of all time

NJ10
01-17-2012, 11:50 AM
LOL.

How dose your defense get 5 turnovers and still give up 32 points and almost lose the game? Giants are not losing this game, Eli will not allow that to happen.

MattMeyerBud
01-17-2012, 11:50 AM
LOL.

Sorry. I was not intentionally going around the filter.

its cool, i know, thats why I just gave u the heads up

MattMeyerBud
01-17-2012, 11:51 AM
Your trash talking is classless, and it makes you look like an uneducated fool. But unlike the 49ers forums over a http://forums.49ers.com/messageboard/index.php, we don't censor anyone, not even a jerk like you.

yea i dunno if ur a member over their goldenboy, but thats a pretty weak thing to do

JJC7301
01-17-2012, 11:52 AM

bad matchup for us?

How do u figure that?

The 49ers make you go a long field practically every posession. The Saints had 15 possessions last week. The average field position was the 22. In the first meeting against the Giants, they had 10 possessions, with one starting in SF territory. Our special teams is a beast, along with our defense. Alex is playing with the utmost confidence right now. Throw in Gore, Hunter, Davis, the entire defense, the muddy field and home field advantage. I like the 49ers chances a lot.</P>

Heck, I like the 49ers chances too, but just the Giants a little more. So why all the insecurity?</P>

GoldenChild
01-17-2012, 11:54 AM

bad matchup for us?

How do u figure that?

I know you guys beat us by a score last time, but that game was WAYYY too close to be that over confident about it.* We just went INTO LAMBO and beat the Packers, u guys had an out of Sorts pats team that you were able to beat (still a great win, just not as impressive).

Your basically basing this prediction off of a fabricated stat line that ur making up to make yourself feel better. Something you relaly have little basis to even suggest the numbers would be that way.* Put your money where ur mouth is, I have paypal

thats one truthful thing u've said today: u guys do have the advantage in special teams

but we apparently had no issue last time putting yards up. We had a couple of miscues, but if u think ur playing the same team u played then - well ur ignorant to the facts.* U guys just ejaculated all of your emotion last week. You guys played ur superbowl for the year.* You will lose this week.

Smith is playing with the utmost confidence? Im pretty sure Eli has basically played 4 playoff game sin a row and we've dominated them all.* While u guys are rolling, we are steam rolling. The confidence level isn't even debatable.

And in those possessions, that would equate to why we had about 100 more yards of offense than you.* You act like we couldn't move the ball on you. In reality, the only difference in us losing that game was the great onside kick call..

I have to disagree about the defenses but I feel no need to argue that. You sound very confident. The Giants will be looking past this game and that will cost them. This is going to be a long game for you Giants fans. Time for payback on the Marshall hit to Golden Joe.

Giantz4Life
01-17-2012, 11:58 AM
It's really cute that all the 49er fans think Alex Smith is elite status now, or on the same level as Eli.

He is a better than average game manager QB who played the game of his life against the Saints, but all that miracle juice is all but dried up.

The 49ers do not have the offense to keep up with the Giants. Yeah, you put up 30+ on a generous Saints defense, but we are playing on a different level defensively.

The only playmaker in the passing game is Davis. No one is scared of Crabtree or Ginn (although Ginn is an explosive returner on special teams). That is probably the only area you guys have us beat. We can shut down Gore just like we did Michael Turner.

We will force turnovers on defense, and Alex Smith will throw an interception. If you guys get locked in a shootout with us....you're finished. You better pray that you can get out to an early lead on us.

giantsforce
01-17-2012, 11:58 AM

Make no mistake. The 49ers do not need Eli to play a bad game to win this game. Not at all. Eli is due for a bad game and this is going to be it. It will make it that much easier. Who is the Giants backup QB? I have a feeling he may be playing.The Giants backup QB is the one that most of the 49ers fans were screaming to sign up and get rid of Alex Smith not too long ago!

Giantz4Life
01-17-2012, 11:59 AM
Looks to be a bad matchup for your gnats. Eli is much overdue for a bad game and this is it. I am thinking on the lines of 18-38, 2 picks, a lost fumble, 4 sacks, 10 hits and constant hurries. This is the 49ers year. Time to physically assault the lil boys in blue. It is time to whoop some ****ing ***. Eli Manning, meet Justin Smith. You are now officaly his *****. See ya Sunday you suckas!!!!</p>

But you did admit that Eli needs to play a bad game for the Niners to win so you know the deal I guess....</p>

Make no mistake. The 49ers do not need Eli to play a bad game to win this game. Not at all. Eli is due for a bad game and this is going to be it. It will make it that much easier. Who is the Giants backup QB? I have a feeling he may be playing.The Giants backup QB is the one that most of the 49ers fans were screaming to sign up and get rid of Alex Smith not too long ago!

Ahahaha well that comeback worked out quite well.

giantsforce
01-17-2012, 12:00 PM

bad matchup for us?

How do u figure that?

but we apparently had no issue last time putting yards up. We had a couple of miscues, but if u think ur playing the same team u played then - well ur ignorant to the facts.* U guys just ejaculated all of your emotion last week. You guys played ur superbowl for the year.* You will lose this week.

Smith is playing with the utmost confidence? Im pretty sure Eli has basically played 4 playoff game sin a row and we've dominated them all.* While u guys are rolling, we are steam rolling. The confidence level isn't even debatable.

And in those possessions, that would equate to why we had about 100 more yards of offense than you.* You act like we couldn't move the ball on you. In reality, the only difference in us losing that game was the great onside kick call..

I have to disagree about the defenses but I feel no need to argue that. You sound very confident. The Giants will be looking past this game and that will cost them. This is going to be a long game for you Giants fans. Time for payback on the Marshall hit to Golden Joe.I think it is more time for pay pack for the win the refs stole from us in 2002. If they stay neutral this time, it will be a different story.

RonJon
01-17-2012, 12:02 PM

bad matchup for us?

How do u figure that?

I have to disagree about the defenses but I feel no need to argue that. You sound very confident. The Giants will be looking past this game and that will cost them. This is going to be a long game for you Giants fans. Time for payback on the Marshall hit to Golden Joe.

Why would the Giants look past this game when they lost to the Niners this year? If anything, Giants will be superfocused as they look to avenge their earlier loss to the Niners and they see the Niners as their last obstacle to get to the Super Bowl. Sounds like wishful thinking on your part

giantsfan39
01-17-2012, 12:04 PM

No one from SF should be talking **** about any other city.

And nobody wanted Eli to go. He was on pce for 5000 yards and 30 Tds without any running game.

And people wanted Coughlin gone IF the team choked down the stretch. They didn't choke. THey won 3 of their last 4. One was a great comeback win. And the other 2 were convincing wins. Hey then proceeded to win their first home playoff game and upset the Packers. Coughlin's team didn't choke and just about everybody wanted Coughlin if he could prove he could get over these late season collapses and Coughln did just that.

giantsfan39
01-17-2012, 12:05 PM
Hi GoldenChild. First of all, welcome to the Giants boards. We and our moderators are obviously open to other points of view, so glad to see that you were allowed on board. Unlike your SF boards which does not seem to allow anyone on. We like the give and takeof a well informed football discussion (with a little smack talk involved). Hopefully, your team and boards will feel condident enough to allow opposing points of views on yours as well.</p>

Second of all,if you're going to take your board name after an Eddie Murphy movie, pleasetake it from one of his better movies such as "48 Hours" or "Trading Places." </p>

Third, can't wait to play your team. It's about time they actually did something. The rest of us have had to endure the "experts" picking your team to win the lousy NFCWest for the past 6 years. Glad to see you haven't gone totally Cowboyson all of usand finally, FINALLY, accomplished at least something. You've got a very good team that deserves to be where it is. I hope we can match them and come out on top.</p>

Good luck.</p>

Why would the SF board let Giants fans on? They are a bunch of bandwagoners and would lose every argument. Plus people from SF tend to be very wimpy imo. They talk a lot though.

MattMeyerBud
01-17-2012, 12:10 PM

bad matchup for us?

How do u figure that?

but we apparently had no issue last time putting yards up. We had a couple of miscues, but if u think ur playing the same team u played then - well ur ignorant to the facts. U guys just ejaculated all of your emotion last week. You guys played ur superbowl for the year. You will lose this week.

Smith is playing with the utmost confidence? Im pretty sure Eli has basically played 4 playoff game sin a row and we've dominated them all. While u guys are rolling, we are steam rolling. The confidence level isn't even debatable.

And in those possessions, that would equate to why we had about 100 more yards of offense than you. You act like we couldn't move the ball on you. In reality, the only difference in us losing that game was the great onside kick call..

na i think we'll win and we should win, but i wouldn't be surprised if we don't

And im speaking as the Giant fan, not the Giants players.. Giants players know damn well whats ahead of them and as Jacobs told your players in postgame handshakes: We'll see you at the end of the year.

I am just responding to some of your points in which u have no basis to say: eli will play like **** and/or get hurt....

even though hes durable, top flight QB, and you have a first time in a guy u wanted cut after u drafted him facing the best pass rush in the league

giantsfan39
01-17-2012, 12:11 PM

Eli has started every game since the end of his rookie season. Saying he wouldbe knocked out of a game when it hasn't happened in 7 years is stupid.

MattMeyerBud
It's really cute that all the 49er fans think Alex Smith is elite status now, or on the same level as Eli.

He is a better than average game manager QB who played the game of his life against the Saints, but all that miracle juice is all but dried up.

The 49ers do not have the offense to keep up with the Giants. Yeah, you put up 30+ on a generous Saints defense, but we are playing on a different level defensively.

The only playmaker in the passing game is Davis. No one is scared of Crabtree or Ginn (although Ginn is an explosive returner on special teams). That is probably the only area you guys have us beat. We can shut down Gore just like we did Michael Turner.

We will force turnovers on defense, and Alex Smith will throw an interception. If you guys get locked in a shootout with us....you're finished. You better pray that you can get out to an early lead on us.

well and in reality their def4ense also caused turnovers that gave their offense great field position

MattMeyerBud

LMAO

excellent point to tie it all together. Can't believe i missed that!

BigBlue1971
01-17-2012, 12:13 PM
LOL. It will not be funny when you see Richie getting clocked and sodmoized on the Stick Turf, now will it??? Your hilarious dude, you try to act cool on a forum by talking like a fool You should change your screen name to MikeIsaGiant****Head!!!</P>

</P>

you are worried "child". normally confident people dont go to name calling!</P>

giantsfan39
01-17-2012, 12:14 PM

bad matchup for us?

How do u figure that?

The Giants won't be looking past anyone. Coughlin is not that type of coach. Not to mention we have guys on this team who have been to the NFC champpionship game in 2008. And even guys like Weatherford and Rolle have been to championship games with other teams. This isn't some sort of young team who will choke.

And time for payback for the 2002 game which the refs gave you losers.

burier
01-17-2012, 12:16 PM
Not taking San Fran lightly. They're a really good team.

But I feel its the same thing as the Falcons and Packers. The 9ers are gonna be in the wrong place in the wrong time.

The Giants have already made up their minds that they're winning the SB this year. There's really nothing that can be done about it.

Fastphilly
01-17-2012, 12:16 PM
I don't understand why the Niner boards are so stringent on letting in new registrations. As a 49er fan myself, I see this game going either way.

There is no doubt the Giants have the better offence, but so did the Saints which is a much better offence than yours. Sure the Giants defence is much better than the Saints, but I honestly seen some holes in your secondary on Sunday..Even with playing seven players in coverage Rogers was still finding wide open receivers (albiet alot of dropped balls), and when nobody was open he was gashing your defence running for first downs. No you didn't have to worry about the run game against GB, but try to play a four man rush and see what happens when one of the best running attacks in the League destroys that philosophy.

NYCDBS
01-17-2012, 12:17 PM

All the Eli haters cling to this "Bad Game" that he's due for...
Guess what this is the NFC CHAMPIONSHIP GAME. That bad game you guys are holding out for is not going to happen.... You know why?

Because NO ONE is more clutch than this guy!!!
Being that your hopes for winning this game are pinned to a bad Eli performance just shows how insecure you are about your teams abilities this Sunday. You know deep down that this is a terrible match up for you all you have left is to do is pray for rain and this PHANTOM bad game....

MattMeyerBud
01-17-2012, 12:27 PM
I don't understand why the Niner boards are so stringent on letting in new registrations. As a 49er fan myself, I see this game going either way.

There is no doubt the Giants have the better offence, but so did the Saints which is a much better offence than yours. Sure the Giants defence is much better than the Saints, but I honestly seen some holes in your secondary on Sunday..Even with playing seven players in coverage Rogers was still finding wide open receivers (albiet alot of dropped balls), and when nobody was open he was gashing your defence running for first downs. No you didn't have to worry about the run game against GB, but try to play a four man rush and see what happens when one of the best running attacks in the League destroys that philosophy.

fair enough, but there was obviously some holes in your defense as well - i mean u DID give up 32 points.

Not only that u guys def made some plays on defense where u had takeaways by bringing the pain, but the reality of it is that u recovered a fumble on the 5 and INT at the 25 - so saints were driving...

also if Rodgers couldn't get the ball off, no offense, I think our chances are good that Smith won't be able to get the ball off either. Not to mention that this past week you guys played a soft defense - you won't be facing that again.

I really think the emotion factor is going to play into it for u guys as well. Like the Jets last year after tehy beat the PAts. Its a natural thing

byron
01-17-2012, 12:32 PM
Not taking San Fran lightly. They're a really good team. But I feel its the same thing as the Falcons and Packers. The 9ers are gonna be in the wrong place in the wrong time. The Giants have already made up their minds that they're winning the SB this year. There's really nothing that can be done about it. I like it !! simple and to thepoint, its over San Fran!!!

giantyankee1976
01-17-2012, 12:34 PM

[8-)] oh my...

(palm-to-face)

Fastphilly
01-17-2012, 12:40 PM

fair enough, but there was obviously some holes in your defense as well - i mean u DID give up 32 points.

Not only that u guys def made some plays on defense where u had takeaways by bringing the pain, but the reality of it is that u recovered a fumble on the 5 and* INT at the 25 - so saints were driving...

also if Rodgers couldn't get the ball off, no offense, I think our chances are good that Smith won't be able to get the ball off either.** Not to mention that this past week you guys played a soft defense - you won't be facing that again.

I really think the emotion factor is going to play into it for u guys as well. Like the Jets last year after tehy beat the PAts. Its a natural thing

Lay of the fantasy stats..The Saints got 32 pts. on 15 POSESSIONS!! He threw the ball 63 TIMES!! Do you think your Giants secondary would have held the Saints any better with that many tries in Brees's hands...Hell no!

ny06
01-17-2012, 12:41 PM

Now this is what I have been waiting for. </P>

Tired of the good luck from opposing fans. </P>

I want some good old fashion smack talk.</P>

Too bad your smack talk is weak. </P>

If we're going to talk about a qb due for a bad game it's Alex Smith. </P>

Those stats you are predicting sound like a Alex Smith type game. </P>

And let me ask you something, the Saints commited 5 turnovers, and you guys barely beat them? A win is a win, but how many gifts did the Saints have to give you guys to win?</P>

Fastphilly
01-17-2012, 12:46 PM

And let me ask you something, the Saints commited 5 turnovers, and you guys barely beat them? A win is a win, but how many gifts did the Saints have to give you guys to win?</P>
And how many Packer gifts did it take for your team to win? 8 dropped passes!! The majority of those passes for first down yardage, two of them potential TD plays..I won't even go into that hail mary pass which was complete LUCK!! The bottom line is we both have things that bounced our ways in those games.

MattMeyerBud
01-17-2012, 12:51 PM

Not only that u guys def made some plays on defense where u had takeaways by bringing the pain, but the reality of it is that u recovered a fumble on the 5 and INT at the 25 - so saints were driving...

also if Rodgers couldn't get the ball off, no offense, I think our chances are good that Smith won't be able to get the ball off either. Not to mention that this past week you guys played a soft defense - you won't be facing that again.

Lay of the fantasy stats..The Saints got 32 pts. on 15 POSESSIONS!! He threw the ball 63 TIMES!! Do you think your Giants secondary would have held the Saints any better with that many tries in Brees's hands...Hell no!

i was countering your points about holes in our defense. We both played a similiar high powered offense. The difference is we played better. So while there was some holes on our defense, there were OBVIOUSLY holes on your defense.

And we have a much better defense than the saints and you guys ain't the Packers/Saints offense, but we're pretty close to it.

No fantasy stats here. Possessions don't matter, that just means u weren't able to stick to your offensive game plan vs a mediocre defense.

The difference is that we did play a much better overall game vs a similiar team and while our offense isn't like the Saints, we are still a top offense in the league with a defense similiar to yours in the moment.

Again i countered points that YOU made. Don't get salty because i had a response which pretty much defused anything you said

ny06
01-17-2012, 12:53 PM

And how many Packer gifts did it take for your team to win? 8 dropped passes!! The majority of those passes for first down yardage, two of them potential TD plays..I won't even go into that hail mary pass which was complete LUCK!! The bottom line is we both have things that bounced our ways in those games.</P>

You called dropped passes gifts? I call it not being focused. The Giants were in the Packers head from the start. </P>

Everytime the Packers caught the ball, the Giants made sure they weren't going anywhere. </P>

And if we're talking about dropped passes, the Packers had numerous drops in the previous game with the Giants. And they still won, with a questionable call to help. </P>

The Giants defense made Rodgers uncomfortable, his offense is all about timing, and the Giants disrupted there timing. Hence the dropped passes. </P>

</P>

MattMeyerBud
01-17-2012, 12:54 PM

Now this is what I have been waiting for. </p>

Tired of the good luck from opposing fans. </p>

I want some good old fashion smack talk.</p>

Too bad your smack talk is weak. </p>

If we're going to talk about a qb due for a bad game it's Alex Smith. </p>

Those stats you are predicting sound like a Alex Smith type game. </p>

And let me ask you something, the Saints commited 5 turnovers, and you guys barely beat them? A win is a win, but how many gifts did the Saints have to give you guys to win?</p>
And how many Packer gifts did it take for your team to win? 8 dropped passes!! The majority of those passes for first down yardage, two of them potential TD plays..I won't even go into that hail mary pass which was complete LUCK!! The bottom line is we both have things that bounced our ways in those games.

u must not of watched that game, because if anything a 9ER FAN should of appreciated waht happened.

Truth of the matter is we got a BRUTAL late hit call which would of forced them to punt but kept a drive alive that they ended up scoring on and then the turnover we caused and challanged we got screwed by the refs with (NFL already has apologized) ALSO lead to a TD by the Packers. Mind u they only scored 20 points

While they did have drops (i dont think it was listed as 8) a few of those were balls that our saftey brought some pop to remove the ball from the receiver. I would like to think that Jordy Nelson was coming across the middle scared. on the one he dropped.

The other one which finley dropped the ball, was when Rodgers threw the ball under pressure and wans't able to get an accurate ball off. Granted it was a drop, but lets not pretend that our pass rush had nothing to do with it.

Sorry no fantasy stats there, just facts.

Spizi
01-17-2012, 12:56 PM
Giants Offense = Almost as highpowered as saints

Giants Defense = 10,000,000 x better than the saints

Saints = 5 gift turnovers

49ers = only win by 4 despite everything i just said ^

Giants vs. 49ers = Giants Win

end of story.

Fastphilly
01-17-2012, 01:06 PM

end of story.

Wow!! You guys are delusional..Your offence isn't anywhere close to the Saints. LMAO!!!! Since you started you 4 game streak your offence faced a vaunted Cowboys defence (sarcasm), a soft zone Falcons defence that got embarrased by the saints, and a Packers defence that ranks as one of the most worst in league history, but aside from that boasts as one of the best offences in the league..LOL!!! If you think Eli is going to do anything close to what he did in the last few weeks your in for a rude awakening.

swimeasy
01-17-2012, 01:11 PM

Now this is what I have been waiting for. </p>

Tired of the good luck from opposing fans. </p>

I want some good old fashion smack talk.</p>

Too bad your smack talk is weak. </p>

If we're going to talk about a qb due for a bad game it's Alex Smith. </p>

Those stats you are predicting sound like a Alex Smith type game. </p>

And let me ask you something, the Saints commited 5 turnovers, and you guys barely beat them? A win is a win, but how many gifts did the Saints have to give you guys to win?</p>

u must not of watched that game, because if anything a 9ER FAN should of appreciated waht happened.

Truth of the matter is we got a BRUTAL late hit call which would of forced them to punt but kept a drive alive that they ended up scoring on and then the turnover we caused and challanged we got screwed by the refs with (NFL already has apologized) ALSO lead to a TD by the Packers. Mind u they only scored 20 points

While they did have drops (i dont think it was listed as 8) a few of those were balls that our saftey brought some pop to remove the ball from the receiver. I would like to think that Jordy Nelson was coming across the middle scared. on the one he dropped.

The other one which finley dropped the ball, was when Rodgers threw the ball under pressure and wans't able to get an accurate ball off. Granted it was a drop, but lets not pretend that our pass rush had nothing to do with it.

Sorry no fantasy stats there, just facts.

"the turnover we caused and challanged we got screwed by the refs with (NFL already has apologized)"

Really? Can you point me in the direction of that apology? Would be most appreciated! [:)]

nvm-I see the thread now. Thanks!

myles2424
01-17-2012, 01:18 PM

You can never say that the 49ers stunk. They were giving other teams a chance at glory and now are back for some more. The Giants are finished. They blew their load on the Tundra. Time to lay the wood on you boyz & 9er fans blow their loads in each others mouths pre game....

MattMeyerBud
01-17-2012, 01:21 PM

end of story.

Wow!! You guys are delusional..Your offence isn't anywhere close to the Saints. LMAO!!!! Since you started you 4 game streak your offence faced a vaunted Cowboys defence (sarcasm), a soft zone Falcons defence that got embarrased by the saints, and a Packers defence that ranks as one of the most worst in league history, but aside from that boasts as one of the best offences in the league..LOL!!! If you think Eli is going to do anything close to what he did in the last few weeks your in for a rude awakening.

we admitted we aren't as good as the Saints

but we are a top 5 offense in the league when healthy without a doubt.

We have probably the best 3 WR set in the NFL and when we have both of our backs healthy we are dangerous on the ground

Plus oh yea, we have that superbowl mvp winning elite QB. They are nice to have, you should get one

dekkiller49
01-17-2012, 01:26 PM
guys hes just a troll trying to incite stuff between fans.

Fastphilly
01-17-2012, 01:29 PM

end of story.

We have probably the best 3 WR set in the NFL and when we have both of our backs healthy we are dangerous on the ground

Plus oh yea, we have that superbowl mvp winning elite QB. They are nice to have, you should get one

As I said, their front 4 is very talented and has been causing havoc. But you beat a dismantled Jets team. A Cowboys team who is in the same boat as the Packers in my opinion that can't stop anything on defense and the worst playoff team this year, the Falcons. Now not taking anything away from the Giants D in those games but they didn't play anyone frightening aside from a rusty out of sync GB team.

As for your running game that you claim is very good..Not!! They are ramked #32 with 89.2 ypg...That is dead last.

MattMeyerBud
01-17-2012, 01:42 PM
guys hes just a troll trying to incite stuff between fans.

which is fine... i enjoy some **** talking

but at least make sense when **** talking

ny06
01-17-2012, 01:42 PM
Giants Offense = Almost as highpowered as saints Giants Defense = 10,000,000 x better than the saints Saints = 5 gift turnovers 49ers = only win by 4 despite everything i just said ^ Giants vs. 49ers = Giants Win end of story. Wow!! You guys are delusional..Your offence isn't anywhere close to the Saints. LMAO!!!! Since you started you 4 game streak your offence faced a vaunted Cowboys defence (sarcasm), a soft zone Falcons defence that got embarrased by the saints, and a Packers defence that ranks as one of the most worst in league history, but aside from that boasts as one of the best offences in the league..LOL!!! If you think Eli is going to do anything close to what he did in the last few weeks your in for a rude awakening.

As I said, their front 4 is very talented and has been causing havoc. But you beat a dismantled Jets team. A Cowboys team who is in the same boat as the Packers in my opinion that can't stop anything on defense and the worst playoff team this year, the Falcons. Now not taking anything away from the Giants D in those games but they didn't play anyone frightening aside from a rusty out of sync GB team. As for your running game that you claim is very good..Not!! They are ramked #32 with 89.2 ypg...That is dead last.</P>

This is the post-season, so regular season stats are meaningless. </P>

As for our rushing game, in two games we have rushed for 267 yards, that's 4.6 yards per run. Not bad...</P>

And by discrediting our wins is foolish, we beat a Jet team and Cowboy team fighting for there playoff lives. </P>

Then we convincingly beat 2 teams in the playoffs. </P>

</P>

MattMeyerBud
01-17-2012, 01:44 PM

end of story.

As I said, their front 4 is very talented and has been causing havoc. But you beat a dismantled Jets team. A Cowboys team who is in the same boat as the Packers in my opinion that can't stop anything on defense and the worst playoff team this year, the Falcons. Now not taking anything away from the Giants D in those games but they didn't play anyone frightening aside from a rusty out of sync GB team.

As for your running game that you claim is very good..Not!! They are ramked #32 with 89.2 ypg...That is dead last.

its funny that you really tried to talk **** about holding the packers offense to what should o fbeen 6 points...

our defense getting healthy is the only new thing...

our offense was a top 7 offense with Bradshaw, Jacobs, manningham, Nicks, an dBallard all missing legit time.

All healthy they are a top 5 offense.

And u guys are a top defense playing in the weakest division in the NFC... see how that works?

jints10
01-17-2012, 01:44 PM
We SHUTOUT the Falcons and held the Pack to 10 legit pts

Where are the pts from the 9ers gonna come from to beat the Giants.

Giants can and will put up 30 this Sun.

Giantz4Life
01-17-2012, 01:45 PM

end of story.

Keep pulling up regular season stats from ESPN.com like it means something....same mistake Falcons and Packers fans did the past 2 weeks...

I hope Alex Smith &amp; Co are ready to put up 30+ pts again cause you can bet your *** you're going to have to again to beat us.

TheCatchIII
01-17-2012, 01:48 PM

Just don't see it. Going against a GREAT D on a sloppy/rainy field? Good luck.

Also two teams coming off BIG emotional wins.

I see this game being a lot lower scoring than last week, and very close.

20 pts wins it IMO.

Fastphilly
01-17-2012, 01:52 PM
Giants Offense = Almost as highpowered as saints Giants Defense = 10,000,000 x better than the saints Saints = 5 gift turnovers 49ers = only win by 4 despite everything i just said ^ Giants vs. 49ers = Giants Win end of story. Wow!! You guys are delusional..Your offence isn't anywhere close to the Saints. LMAO!!!! Since you started you 4 game streak your offence faced a vaunted Cowboys defence (sarcasm), a soft zone Falcons defence that got embarrased by the saints, and a Packers defence that ranks as one of the most worst in league history, but aside from that boasts as one of the best offences in the league..LOL!!! If you think Eli is going to do anything close to what he did in the last few weeks your in for a rude awakening.

As I said, their front 4 is very talented and has been causing havoc. But you beat a dismantled Jets team. A Cowboys team who is in the same boat as the Packers in my opinion that can't stop anything on defense and the worst playoff team this year, the Falcons. Now not taking anything away from the Giants D in those games but they didn't play anyone frightening aside from a rusty out of sync GB team. As for your running game that you claim is very good..Not!! They are ramked #32 with 89.2 ypg...That is dead last.</P>

As for our rushing game, in two games we have rushed for 267 yards, that's 4.6 yards per run. Not bad...</P>

And by discrediting our wins is foolish, we beat a Jet team and Cowboy team fighting for there playoff lives. </P>

*</P>

..and loss to a Redskins team fighting for your playoff lives. That second meeting was crucial for the Giants and you blew it. Fortunately, you were able to get in by beating a horrible Jets team and the usual Dallas chokers....Still you beat a checkdown offence that is easy to defend and a Green Bay team that decided to have the worst day of execution this season..Congrats!!

MattMeyerBud
01-17-2012, 01:54 PM

20 pts wins it IMO.

not sure GB was as emotional for us as NO was to you guys

I think there is a general "Been there" vibe from our teams vets right now...

I mean u guys had ur HC and star TE crying over a win ...

And I mean all rivalry aside, i understood it and was a great win but I think it will be hard to match that emotion. It wa silke u guys broke a seal of losing u've had since u lost STeve Young and were in cap hell.

I think that it will be hard to maintain

MattMeyerBud
01-17-2012, 01:55 PM

As I said, their front 4 is very talented and has been causing havoc. But you beat a dismantled Jets team. A Cowboys team who is in the same boat as the Packers in my opinion that can't stop anything on defense and the worst playoff team this year, the Falcons. Now not taking anything away from the Giants D in those games but they didn't play anyone frightening aside from a rusty out of sync GB team. As for your running game that you claim is very good..Not!! They are ramked #32 with 89.2 ypg...That is dead last.</p>

This is the post-season, so regular season stats are meaningless. </p>

As for our rushing game, in two games we have rushed for 267 yards, that's 4.6 yards per run. Not bad...</p>

And by discrediting our wins is foolish, we beat a Jet team and Cowboy team fighting for there playoff lives. </p>

Then we convincingly beat 2 teams in the playoffs. </p>

</p>

..and loss to a Redskins team fighting for your playoff lives. That second meeting was crucial for the Giants and you blew it. Fortunately, you were able to get in by beating a horrible Jets team and the usual Dallas chokers....Still you beat a checkdown offence that is easy to defend and a Green Bay team that decided to have the worst day of execution this season..Congrats!!

and they are the worst team in the division and we whooped Dallas twice and just shut out the Falcon and beat down the pack - but im sure u'll have some unwitty excuse as to why its not what it seems....

ur pretty weak at trolling

THE_New_York_Giants
01-17-2012, 01:57 PM
Why does everyone keep predicting that Eli's bad game is coming *this* week? I hear this **** every week.

Raffi
01-17-2012, 02:00 PM
You are classless and sound like an uneducated fool. Why not wait until the fat lady sings before making such baseless and dubious claims? Did you need me to define dubious for you?

It will be a great game between two very hot and well-rounded teams...so why all the insults and negative comments?

ny06
01-17-2012, 02:01 PM

</P>

..and loss to a Redskins team fighting for your playoff lives. That second meeting was crucial for the Giants and you blew it. Fortunately, you were able to get in by beating a horrible Jets team and the usual Dallas chokers....Still you beat a checkdown offence that is easy to defend and a Green Bay team that decided to have the worst day of execution this season..Congrats!!</P>

There is no excuse for the loss to the Redskins. They were the better team that day. </P>

You think the Falcons are a check down offense? They have one of the best rushing games in the league, and a qb who has played well. And two legit receivers, and a hall of fame tightend. Our Defense made them look like a below average team. </P>

I see what your doing, you take credit away from the Giants in there victories. Last time I checked a win is a win. And we beat 2 playoff teams with a combined record of 25-7. And one of those teams was the defending Super bowl champs. </P>

Now who did you guys beat? A saint team that is not the potent offense they are at the dome. And do the Saints have a defense? Other then Roman Harper blitzing on every pass play. </P>

</P>

Bluesmagoo
01-17-2012, 02:03 PM
Good to be confident in your team.. However, I trust you will be here after the game in the event of a Giants victory to offer a hearty congrats? Not to do so would be gutless and classless.
Now, some of your verbiage leads me to believe you fall into those categories. No one with more than a 3rd grade education actually writes or speaks like you do in your post. Hope I am wrong but somethings tells me....

jints10
01-17-2012, 02:03 PM

20 pts wins it IMO.
The 9ers had to fight and claw to come up with a last min win.....go look up what happens to teams that have to do that in the next round of the playoffs

Giants won with a blowout not very emotional kinda like done done on to the next one

9ers dont even have as good an o than the Falcs we shutout.....Where are your pts comming from

Giants WILL score .....Nicks, Cruz, Manningham, deep balls.......Giants lead the league

OrangeGiant
01-17-2012, 02:05 PM
Blah Blah Blah......more people who have to comment on games and stats from the regular season. Guess what, it doesn't matter!!! Ask the Packers how that 15-1 record feeld now. Anyone who thinks that the Giants team playing now is the same team from 5-6 weeks ago knows nothing about football.</P>

And another thing, Gnats is sooo stupid. Seriously. Let's wait and see how the game turns out this Sunday, then come back to the boards, win or lose, and make your"points".</P>

Ruminate on this....one team was celebrating and crying and actingand talking like they just won a SB last weekend.One team wasn't. </P>

My money's on thatteam. You know, the Gnats? </P>

MattMeyerBud
01-17-2012, 02:06 PM
Why does everyone keep predicting that Eli's bad game is coming *this* week? I hear this **** every week.

wishful thinking of a lesser teams fanbase

JJC7301
01-17-2012, 02:11 PM
GoldenSHOWER, we have Saints fans complaining on our boards about SF fans and how they like to grope, scream, and threaten people. Are you one of these "wonderful" thug-fans that Harbough was talking about as the best fans in the world? I'd love to see him and Vernon Davis standing up for such wonderful "fans." </P>

Is it true that there are signs all over Candlestick that say "Mutual Respect" because SF fans obviously have none for each other?</P>

No wonder why the SF moderators won't let us on their boards -- I can only imagine the amount of unadulterated garbage that is spewed bytheir wonderful fans. You should go to the thread "My experience at Candlestick as a Saints fan."</P>

TheCatchIII
01-17-2012, 02:14 PM
Giants WILL score .....Nicks, Cruz, Manningham, deep balls.......Giants lead the league

I agree and I have said it before, Niners biggest weakness on D is covering big receivers. It will be tough.

But just remember, in-between those big plays will be sacks, pressure, 3 and outs. Watch some Niner games and see how they play.

As far as our points? Niners were less than a point behind the NYG as far as points per game this year. Now look at Niners points per game vs. points allowed per game at HOME.

Look, I understand. You want your team to win and think they will. Of course I feel the same way.

The thing is, to think this game will be easy, or a blow out, just doesn't make sense. Could it happen? Sure. But what evidence is there to make you believe that?

BTW, not just specifically talking to you, just the "we will blow them out!!!!" talk in general.

JJC7301
01-17-2012, 02:16 PM
Just don't see it. Going against a GREAT D on a sloppy/rainy field? Good luck. Also two teams coming off BIG emotional wins. I see this game being a lot lower scoring than last week, and very close. 20 pts wins it IMO.</P>

Geez, you haven't done anything since Young retired and the rest of us fans from around the country have had to listen to the "experts" say how "the 49ers are going to damage this year" for the past 6 or 7 years and you couldn't even get out of that lousy division. What took you so long? With all of the high draftpicks over the past 8 years, I would THINK that you'd FINALLY make it to a conference championship game. </P>

And Alex Smith should sue the organization for neglect.</P>

TheCatchIII
01-17-2012, 02:18 PM
Just don't see it. Going against a GREAT D on a sloppy/rainy field? Good luck. Also two teams coming off BIG emotional wins. I see this game being a lot lower scoring than last week, and very close. 20 pts wins it IMO.</p>

Geez, you haven't done anything since Young retired and the rest of us fans from around the country have had to listen to the "experts" say how "the 49ers are going to damage this year" for the past 6 or 7 years and you couldn't even get out of that lousy division. What took you so long? With all of the high draftpicks over the past 8 years, I would THINK that you'd FINALLY make it to a conference championship game. </p>

And Alex Smith should sue the organization for neglect.</p>

Smart post!!!!

Oh wait....

Bluesmagoo
01-17-2012, 02:23 PM
I believe the 49'ers fans dissconnect stems from their proximity to Berkley. It's all an illusion to them! bahahaha!

THE_New_York_Giants
01-17-2012, 02:29 PM

wishful thinking of a lesser teams fanbase

I mean it's if they think the only way they can beat the Giants is if "Eli has a bad game"...

jints10
01-17-2012, 02:29 PM

I agree and I have said it before, Niners biggest weakness on D is covering big receivers. It will be tough.

But just remember, in-between those big plays will be sacks, pressure, 3 and outs. Watch some Niner games and see how they play.

As far as our points? Niners were less than a point behind the NYG as far as points per game this year. Now look at Niners points per game vs. points allowed per game at HOME.

Look, I understand. You want your team to win and think they will. Of course I feel the same way.

The thing is, to think this game will be easy, or a blow out, just doesn't make sense. Could it happen? Sure. But what evidence is there to make you believe that?

BTW, not just specifically talking to you, just the "we will blow them out!!!!" talk in general.

Show me playoff stats.......regular season stats are garbage right now.....sorry but the NFL is a what have you done for me lately league.....only teams that are playing hot and with confidence advance....if you just barely squeak by your previous opponent and are playing a team that blew out theirs you usually lose.....no matter where the game is being held

TheCatchIII
01-17-2012, 02:33 PM
LOL. Okie Dokie..... [H]

SweetZombieJesus
01-17-2012, 02:33 PM
You're gonna have your head in your hands Sunday night wondering how it all went wrong, how could you lose at home to the Giants... Just like they did in 1990.

Go back into hibernation and put the Steve Young jersey back in the attic.

TheCatchIII
01-17-2012, 02:42 PM
Oh lord....

This is a GAME.

As fans we use it as ENTERTAINMENT.

I like watching it and talking about it, but win lose or draw my life will not be changed by the outcome of this game.

God, I hope you can say the same.

Just a hunch, most NYG fans from Jersey?

jints10
01-17-2012, 02:46 PM
Oh lord....

This is a GAME.

I like watching it and talking about it, but win lose or draw my life will not be changed by the outcome of this game.

Says the guy on another teams message board.......whats your problem with Jersey there Fruit Loop?

Strahan4gov
01-17-2012, 02:47 PM
Oh lord....

This is a GAME.

NJ is pretty evenly split depending on your proximity to NY or PA.

Just a hunch, most Whiners fans from Compton?

TheCatchIII
01-17-2012, 02:49 PM
Oh lord....

This is a GAME.

Says the guy on another teams message board.......whats your problem with Jersey there Fruit Loop?

Like I said, I like TALKING about the sport as well. Part of the fun you know ;)

No problem with Jersey there Snooki [H]

TheCatchIII
01-17-2012, 02:50 PM

Compton is nowhere near San Francisco [:^)]

Strahan4gov
01-17-2012, 02:56 PM

Compton is nowhere near San Francisco [:^)]

Well either is Asbury Park, but there are a plethora of Niners fans there as well.

jints10
01-17-2012, 02:58 PM
Oh lord....

This is a GAME.

Like I said, I like TALKING about the sport as well. Part of the fun you know ;)

You do know that most of the people on that show are not from NJ right.....They come down here cuz we have a beautiful shore line with summer ocean water temps in the 80s.

THIRDINF516
01-17-2012, 03:02 PM
Marijuana should be legal everywhere...</P>

MattMeyerBud
01-17-2012, 03:03 PM
Oh lord....

This is a GAME.

god it pisses me off that somebody thats not even from jerseys gets associated with jersey...

and then the giants who play in jersey and most live don't get associated with jersey

us jerseyians are getting th **** end of the stick

MattMeyerBud
01-17-2012, 03:04 PM
Marijuana should be legal everywhere...</p>

http://womenfindingmen.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/Man-clapping.gif

thank you for your contributions

Spizi
01-17-2012, 03:09 PM

end of story.

You take the Saints out of their dome and yes the Giants are very similar in terms of offensive production.

The stats don't lie 27 pts per game away and 41 per game at home. They put up 5 more points than average against you even with 5 TURNOVERS!! Can you say OVERRATED?!?!

If the Giants play relatively mistake free they will without a doubt put up 30 points and there's no way Alex smith will do that against this improved and finally healthy defense and it's fierce pass rush.

burier
01-17-2012, 03:11 PM

end of story.

You take the Saints out of their dome and yes the Giants are very similar in terms of offensive production.

The stats don't lie 27 pts per game away and 41 per game at home. They put up 5 more points than average against you even with 5 TURNOVERS!! Can you say OVERRATED?!?!

If the Giants play relatively mistake free they will without a doubt put up 30 points and there's no way Alex smith will do that against this improved and finally healthy defense and it's fierce pass rush.

agreed. This is just a terrible matchup for the 9ers

jints10
01-17-2012, 03:11 PM
I still would like to know where the 9er pts are gonna come from.....you know enough to beat the Giants......the team that SHUTOUT the Falcons (in the playoffs not an easy task) and held the vaunted Packer O to what was in all reality 10 legit pts

FIFTY6G-MAN
01-17-2012, 03:12 PM
Your team Stunk till this year, now you come here bashing our team and QB, Eli is light years ahead of Smith, that first matchup was a gift from us, gift giving is OVER. You can never say that the 49ers stunk. They were giving other teams a chance at glory and now are back for some more. The Giants are finished. They blew their load on the Tundra. Time to lay the wood on you boyzHe talks of blowing loads and laying wood, guess 49ers fans are the experts on that type of stuff, and with a name like goldenchild, he must have meant goldenshower!

stormin normand
01-17-2012, 03:14 PM
like you wouldn't take Eli over your lame ***s qb ya ******.
now go buy your brie and chardanay for you gay*** tailgate gaybay beeeitch

lttaylor56
01-17-2012, 03:14 PM
I still would like to know where the 9er pts are gonna come from.....you know enough to beat the Giants......the team that SHUTOUT the Falcons (in the playoffs not an easy task) and held the vaunted Packer O to what was in all reality 10 legit pts
Amazing defensive accomplishments in their own right. Providing we play mistake free, there is no reason why we cannot duplicate in San Fran. Good things are definitely coming Boys.

Spizi
01-17-2012, 03:19 PM

seriously!! Their entire offense was shut down until boley got hurt then they put up 14 points. guess who scored first? Vernon Davis the guy who Boley would've been covering. Now we're healthy on D and so much better in general defensively. good luck getting 17 points this game 9ers

Strahan4gov
01-17-2012, 03:20 PM
Amazing defensive accomplishments in their own right. Providing we play mistake free, there is no reason why we cannot duplicate in San Fran. Good things are definitely coming Boys.

You know the Giants are in good position when Michael Strahan looks like hes ready to climb out of the booth and onto the field at any given moment.

miked1958
01-17-2012, 03:28 PM

</P>

..and loss to a Redskins team fighting for your playoff lives. That second meeting was crucial for the Giants and you blew it. Fortunately, you were able to get in by beating a horrible Jets team and the usual Dallas chokers....Still you beat a checkdown offence that is easy to defend and a Green Bay team that decided to have the worst day of execution this season..Congrats!!</P>

You are going to be in for a RUDE awakening just like the Falcon and GB fans in here before you. We are a team of Destiny. Eli knows how to win a Road Playoff game. He has 5 Road Playoff wins. Alot of the guys that we there in 07 still our and that will help from an experience standpoint. Then we have a bunch of rookies stepping up like we did in 07.</P>

You guys on the other hand have no exp with a game this Huge.. You were a 6-10 bunch last season. And your inexperience will show Sunday as Eli and the Giants LIGHT you guys up for an easy win. But dont worry i will tell you what i told the GB faithful... </P>

14-4 is nothing to be ashamed of just like i told the GB bunch before they went into hiding that 15-2 was a GREAT SEASON.. JUST like the PATs 18-1 was Stellar....LOL</P>

SEE THE SIG FOR THE FINAL SCORE&gt; NO NEED TO WATCH&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt; IT WILL HAPPEN</P>

miked1958
01-17-2012, 03:36 PM
Just don't see it. Going against a GREAT D on a sloppy/rainy field? Good luck. Also two teams coming off BIG emotional wins. I see this game being a lot lower scoring than last week, and very close. 20 pts wins it IMO.</P>

I know it will be sloppy raining which could cause WRs to slip and lead to easy INTs. with that said Eli will find a way to put points up on the board. </P>

I think it will be 30+</P>

hungrrrry
01-17-2012, 03:47 PM
Looks to be a bad matchup for your gnats. Eli is much overdue for a bad game and this is it. I am thinking on the lines of 18-38, 2 picks, a lost fumble, 4 sacks, 10 hits and constant hurries. This is the 49ers year. Time to physically assault the lil boys in blue. It is time to whoop some ****ing ***. Eli Manning, meet Justin Smith. You are now officaly his *****. See ya Sunday you suckas!!!!Dude, you don't have to get drunk to come on here...but if you need to, do us a favor,save your hangover for Monday morning when you wake up after drinking your three beers and realize your 49ers never had a chance from start to finish!

jints10
01-17-2012, 04:02 PM
http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc191/jints10/FotoFlexer_Photo-7.jpg
Here is Alex hanging out in San Fran

Zaggs
01-17-2012, 04:05 PM

Lets see. Last game it took a sneak onside kick, a fake punt, Manningham dropping a TD and a pass too low for San Fran to win. So all I got to say is......***** PLEASE!

TheCatchIII
01-17-2012, 04:10 PM
Oh lord....

This is a GAME.

Like I said, I like TALKING about the sport as well.* Part of the fun you know ;)

You do know that most of the people on that show are not from NJ right.....They come down here cuz we have a beautiful shore line with summer ocean water temps in the 80s.

I did not. But now knowing the NYG are well versed in the details of Jersey Shore makes me feel much more confident about this game.

JayDAche
01-17-2012, 04:14 PM

Don't feed the troll, This person clearly isn't a Niner fan, and if he is...
He is just as his username indicates, a Child.

jints10
01-17-2012, 04:16 PM
Oh lord....

This is a GAME.

I did not. But now knowing the NYG are well versed in the details of Jersey Shore makes me feel much more confident about this game.
So this is how the 9ers are gonna score pts on Sunday?

Voldamort
01-17-2012, 04:16 PM
wow great post did Ed Debartlo get out of jail yet? or is he going to room with Barry Bonds?
Just have the lights fool!!

Mod_C
01-17-2012, 04:17 PM
LOL.

Adios, amigo. Wrong thread, wrong team, wrong post!

JayDAche
01-17-2012, 04:26 PM
LOL.

Adios, amigo.* Wrong thread, wrong team, wrong post!

Do us respectful and civilized Niner fans a favor and just ban this moron. It's probably a Saints fan.

TheCatchIII
01-17-2012, 04:33 PM
Oh lord....

This is a GAME.

Like I said, I like TALKING about the sport as well.* Part of the fun you know ;)

Crazy huh?

But seriously, no we are not a power house offense, but we do have weapons and we will score points.

Gore who was not healthy at all in our first meeting will be much better. Hunter has also improved since that game.

A Smith has been improving all year and had his best performance of his career last week.

As you saw VD is a beast and will get his. D Walker might also be back who, BTW, was our leading receiver in week 10.

Crabs, well, he has gotten better. Had a terrible game last week so he might be out to prove something and got his first playoff jitters out of the way.

ALL that said.

I think the talk of O weapons on both sides will not be the deciding factor of this game.

These are two physical teams playing in tough conditions. The team that wins in the trenches goes to the SB.

It will be a hell of a battle.

I will also say, in all honestly, the Niners prob have to win the turnover battle to win this game, but they have done it all year, so why stop now.

Damn, I just want it to be Sunday already!!!!!

JayDAche
01-17-2012, 04:49 PM
Oh lord....

This is a GAME.

Crazy huh?

But seriously, no we are not a power house offense, but we do have weapons and we will score points.

Gore who was not healthy at all in our first meeting will be much better. Hunter has also improved since that game.

A Smith has been improving all year and had his best performance of his career last week.

As you saw VD is a beast and will get his. D Walker might also be back who, BTW, was our leading receiver in week 10.

Crabs, well, he has gotten better. Had a terrible game last week so he might be out to prove something and got his first playoff jitters out of the way.

ALL that said.

I think the talk of O weapons on both sides will not be the deciding factor of this game.

These are two physical teams playing in tough conditions. The team that wins in the trenches goes to the SB.

It will be a hell of a battle.

I will also say, in all honestly, the Niners prob have to win the turnover battle to win this game, but they have done it all year, so why stop now.

Damn, I just want it to be Sunday already!!!!!

We definitely will need to win the turnover battle.

Just due to the fact that our O.C. refuses to open up the playbook until we are in dire need of making something happen.

We can't always rely on opening the playbook when we fall behind and expecting to come back when we fall behind.

MattMeyerBud
01-17-2012, 04:52 PM
as long as u know u'll be falling behind ;)

derekunion28
01-17-2012, 05:28 PM
lol rainbow boy

Frankiehands
01-23-2012, 04:14 PM
bumping this. Where's the thread starter?

FBomb
01-23-2012, 04:42 PM
bumping this. Where's the thread starter?</P>

https://encrypted-tbn1.google.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ8YOT5zin74ITMh4MyhXiaM9y4ROHag 8iRBBT8Jbx7VXul2RWP</P>

MikeIsaGiant
01-23-2012, 04:47 PM

Hehe

Sundown
01-23-2012, 04:48 PM
bumping this. Where's the thread starter?

He got the boot. I've come close to making an account on the 9ers message board but figured I don't want to mess w karma.

giantsfan420
01-23-2012, 04:51 PM
all week we had to hear disrespectful 9er fans mock 9/11, say gore would destroy us bc he was hurt in the first meeting, alex smith was as good if not better than eli, alex smith had better mechanics, that the 9er defense would cause turnover after turnover, that our defense wouldnt be able to stop them.

lo and behold, gore-kept in check. alex smith-made to look like tebow, 9-22 for 185 i believe and if not for vernon davis speed, would have had like 100 yards throwing, our defense was as dominant as the 9er defense, eli didnt turn the ball over once, our st outplayed there st, and most importantly, WE WON.

sorry 9ers, ur teams a good, heart filled team. shame it has to be wasted on a fanbase like that.

so sweet winning ESPECIALLY with the two classless 9er fans mocking 911. the poster who did it had his name posted here with his phone number and job. i'm sure calls were made, both to him, and his workplace simply letting them know he was mocking 9/11.

not only did his team lose, but he now has to carry his classless actions around for the rest of his life

TuckYou
01-23-2012, 04:55 PM
turds