PDA

View Full Version : State of the Blue Address

MattMeyerBud
01-17-2012, 10:44 AM
Great day to be alive as a Giants fan. Wasn't around yesterday or I would of posted this yesterday.

First off I think we all need to offer TC and apology. Even while maintaining that I like TC, i've been one to say hes lost touch with his team. Another postseason failure and he would have to go. I said countless times that it would take 2, not 1, playoff wins this season to keep Coughlins job and they accomplished it.

I would have to say that Gilbride weened me down. I love him when he replaced Huff, then I slowly went down to heavily disliking him because of his red zone play calling. He was always awesome between the 20s but his red zone calling could be AGITATING. While I guess as fans we dissect everything too much, his need at times to keep it balanced may be alot to handle in the moment it does lead to other things. For instance, this hail mary before half this week: Nicks may of been able to get that spacing because the two DBacks in front of him probably had the scouting report that we are conservative. It was like they were bothy looking for the underneath route to set up the FG or something. It seems Gilbride/Coughlin do take shots. While his passing offense has ALWAYS lead to to high interceptions, it also leads to HIGH yards and TDs. Just PLEASE, could we start using Bradshaw on most of the 3rd and 4th and shorts, especially in the red zone.

Fewell, I am still on the fence about. I know we shut out ATL and made GB look average but im not sure it was because of a great defensive game plan. When you can just rush 4 guys like we can drop everybody back (and still get pressure) it will make any DC look good. Especially when your defense is brining the hit stick back like its 2006 and causing fumbles and incomplete passes all over the field. Some of those balls were bad drops by GB WRs, but im pretty sure afew of them we're due to not wanting to get wrecked. Its funny, that before the ATL game Fewell was on the fence for being fired, now two games later he may of worked himself into a HC spot (apparently TB is interested).

Now this leads me to the two truths of the NFL that we ALL need to remember:

1) We all live week to week, but its about patience. IT ain't over until its OFFICIALLY OVER. Sure after the Saints game it was too much for me and I put up my Spags avatar (which isn't coming down until we lose becuase so far its been good luck). Its all about timing and winning to get into the postseason. Regular season is just the first less important season of the NFL. Yea, you have to get in but once u get in is when these guys make their names. How many wild card teams have won the superbowl this past decade?

2) I don't ever want to hear that this is an offensive league now. The regular season has pretty much ALWAYS been about offense and inflated stats. This year more so than not. I AM SICK OF HEARING ABOUT HOW ITS AN OFFENSIVE LEAGUE. Every year this debate comes up, you don't go ANYWHERE in the playoffs without a defense. People try and say: What about the Colts and Saints when they won their superbowl? Saints lead the league in takeaways that year and Colts defense was AWFUL regular season, but they suprisingly came around in the playoffs that year. Its equal to our defense this year. We were a bottom feeder defense ranking wise, but since it came down to playoff games we're here because of it. OFFENSE WINS GAMES, DEFENSE WINS CHAMPIONSHIPS - bottom line

---------

Now dishing some crow out:

Get off Jerry Reese. Dude has done a great job with this team EVERY YEAR hes gotten it. Canty has panned out, Boley has banned out , Bernard has panned out, hes drafted studs, hes gotten poeple back at great prices. I think some on here owe him an apology. We're going to get a real taste of how good he is next year though. We've never had a worse situation than we do next year. Against the cap and ALOT of talent's contracts are up: Cruz, Goff, Ross, Manningham, Ballard, T2, and whoever else I forgot who are all still on their rookie contracts. While also having to deal with guys like Jacobs and Osi and their contract issues. Reese will be put to the test harder than hes ever been, to be honest I feel like we are going to be forced to rebuild and have a great draft with the cap situation we are in.

Osi- i will eat some crow. While I still think in the past he hasn't consistantly played hard or put his all in, since hes been back he has. While hes still not GREAT against the run, hes much improved and playing a much more completed game. If he would continue to put forth that effort I would like to extend him, he just needs to get back reality of not asking for top 5 DE money.

Jacobs - I alwyas loved his passion and **** talking, but sometimes he takes it too far (throwing helmet in the stands), I hate hwen he calls out the fans like we should critique him (how dare we), and sometimes I feel like his effort wasn't complete (Phi2). But I have always thought that besdies one year(2009) , hes been a valuable asset to our team. Not only high YPC rate year in and out with alot of TDs, but with also the beating he puts on defenses and the way the team responds to him. I don't think i've really heard too many defenses telling their running back that they feed off of him. PRetty unique situation. Make no mistake, Jacobs is our second RB but its a valuable second RB. Its not like hes the Jason Snelling to a Michael Turner. Its a 1-2 punch. When Bradshaw went down it was scary that JAcobs couldn't get going a few of those games and I thought that he might be gone next year. Now I don't know.

Jerry has his work cut out for him

Eli haters, are we back to the end of 07 now? Could we please shut up. Granted its too a minimum compared to pre-07 superbowl but there were still way too many threads saying how Eli sucks and he isn't our guy. Do you guys remember the threads that actually suggested we should have traded Eli for Kolb and a pick so that we could of saved money on the cap? Or how bout the trade Eli for Andrew Luck pick? Get real and come back to life. All of you that laughed about ELIte, eat it. Dudes a stud. If we win this week, Eli holds the most road wins in the playoffs of all QBs of all time. Thats pretty ****ing amazing.

Now for our next possible opponents, i would like to say that I have no clue what harder to swallow: The Ravens 2000 or the 49ers 2003. Granted Ravens was the superbowl, but it was a blowout and we were definitly not the best team. That san fran game: between having the big lead, letting TO piss on us, Shockey dropping the TD, the botched snap, the no PI call - we should have won that game. It was hard to swallow.

I would love a shot at both of them. But also, it would be satisfying to steal another one from the Pats. Especially in the year where Eli said he was in Bradys catagory and everybody mocked him.

I know im getting ahead of myself but we're rollin baby. We look dominate, but we could also lose to any of them at the drop of the hat. As Giants fans we were hoping the 9ers beat the Saints, well we got what we wished for and I hope we were right in wishing for it GO BLUE

http://profile.ak.fbcdn.net/hprofile-ak-snc4/41606_116958845004481_565679_n.jpg

MikeIsaGiant
01-17-2012, 12:05 PM
Nice Post Matt,

It's true, defense wins championships.

My cousin is a patriots moron fan, keeps boasting about their offense, good for them. Drew Brees and Aaron Rodgers were just as good as Brady this whole season, look what happened to them. I

I really hope the Ravens defense comes out and plays Sunday

MattMeyerBud
01-17-2012, 12:14 PM
Nice Post Matt,

It's true, defense wins championships.

My cousin is a patriots moron fan, keeps boasting about their offense, good for them. Drew Brees and Aaron Rodgers were just as good as Brady this whole season, look what happened to them. I

I really hope the Ravens defense comes out and plays Sunday

its true but im not ready to write the Pats off yet...

they do have an underrated front 7. I mean they aren't great, but they are good enough. They actually remind me of the 06 Colts defenes who came on only in the playffs. It very well may be the same situation which is possible...

But I think we own Brady, I really think we get in his head. I dont think he ever got over 07 and he had happy feet at home this year...

GMENAGAIN
01-17-2012, 12:15 PM
Nice Post Matt, It's true, defense wins championships. My cousin is a patriots moron fan, keeps boasting about their offense, good for them. Drew Brees and Aaron Rodgers were just as good as Brady this whole season, look what happened to them. I I really hope the Ravens defense comes out and plays Sunday</P>

Except that the Pats got some players back last week and looked much better on D . . . . albeit against a completely inept offense. </P>

MattMeyerBud
01-17-2012, 12:19 PM
Nice Post Matt, It's true, defense wins championships. My cousin is a patriots moron fan, keeps boasting about their offense, good for them. Drew Brees and Aaron Rodgers were just as good as Brady this whole season, look what happened to them. I I really hope the Ravens defense comes out and plays Sunday</p>

Except that the Pats got some players back last week and looked much better on D . . . . albeit against a completely inept offense. </p>

yea they did...

Mayo played like a beast too

MikeIsaGiant
01-17-2012, 12:20 PM
Nice Post Matt, It's true, defense wins championships. My cousin is a patriots moron fan, keeps boasting about their offense, good for them. Drew Brees and Aaron Rodgers were just as good as Brady this whole season, look what happened to them. I I really hope the Ravens defense comes out and plays Sunday</P>

Except that the Pats got some players back last week and looked much better on D . . . . albeit against a completely inept offense.* </P>

True, key factor IMO is Flacco on the ravens. Dude needs to rock that secondary

JJC7301
01-17-2012, 12:41 PM
Great post. Personally, not to get ahead of myself (but I will), I want the Ravens. I want payback for '00. Now that we beat the Ryans, it's time to beat the Harboughs. And I do want payback against SF for that crappy game we played in '02 or '03.

Providence
01-17-2012, 12:51 PM
Fewell, I am still on the fence about. I know we shut out ATL and made GB look average but im not sure it was because of a great defensive game plan. When you can just rush 4 guys like we can drop everybody back (and still get pressure) it will make any DC look good.* Especially when your defense is brining the hit stick back like its 2006 and causing fumbles and incomplete passes all over the field.* Some of those balls were bad drops by GB WRs, but im pretty sure* afew of them we're due to not wanting to get wrecked.* Its funny, that before the ATL game Fewell was on the fence for being fired, now two games later he may of worked himself into a HC spot (apparently TB is interested)

I hear where you're coming from with Fewell, but I do think he deserves credit for not messing up a good thing. Yes it's true that our defensive performance is helped along by the fact that we have stud pass rushers. It is equally true that those stud pass rushers make Fewell look pretty good. Nevertheless, in a league of constant schemes and adjustments Fewell should get a pat on the back for not messing up a good thing. He's letting his players do what they do best, and that's one of the most important aspects of any coach.

NY_Eli
01-17-2012, 12:52 PM
Nice post, I agree with a lot of what you said.

However, I'm not sure about the cap situation. I don't understand how it works well, but I was under the impression that the cap will reset before next season, and the reason the gmen were so close to it was because of all the roster moves they had to make to deal with injuries.

Is this not how it works? If anyone could clear this up I'd be grateful.

MattMeyerBud
01-17-2012, 12:56 PM
Nice Post Matt, It's true, defense wins championships. My cousin is a patriots moron fan, keeps boasting about their offense, good for them. Drew Brees and Aaron Rodgers were just as good as Brady this whole season, look what happened to them. I I really hope the Ravens defense comes out and plays Sunday</p>

Except that the Pats got some players back last week and looked much better on D . . . . albeit against a completely inept offense. </p>

True, key factor IMO is Flacco on the ravens. Dude needs to rock that secondary

not that I think he can't, but the Ravens ahve the worst OC in the world lol

MattMeyerBud
01-17-2012, 12:57 PM
Great post. Personally, not to get ahead of myself (but I will), I want the Ravens. I want payback for '00. Now that we beat the Ryans, it's time to beat the Harboughs. And I do want payback against SF for that crappy game we played in '02 or '03.

yea that San Fran loss. I dunno why, it stuck with me harder than the Ravens superbowl

but getting them again and getting revenge would be great...

only thing is that i dont think we have one single player still here from that team so it may not translate to the players

MattMeyerBud
01-17-2012, 12:59 PM
Fewell, I am still on the fence about. I know we shut out ATL and made GB look average but im not sure it was because of a great defensive game plan. When you can just rush 4 guys like we can drop everybody back (and still get pressure) it will make any DC look good. Especially when your defense is brining the hit stick back like its 2006 and causing fumbles and incomplete passes all over the field. Some of those balls were bad drops by GB WRs, but im pretty sure afew of them we're due to not wanting to get wrecked. Its funny, that before the ATL game Fewell was on the fence for being fired, now two games later he may of worked himself into a HC spot (apparently TB is interested)

I hear where you're coming from with Fewell, but I do think he deserves credit for not messing up a good thing. Yes it's true that our defensive performance is helped along by the fact that we have stud pass rushers. It is equally true that those stud pass rushers make Fewell look pretty good. Nevertheless, in a league of constant schemes and adjustments Fewell should get a pat on the back for not messing up a good thing. He's letting his players do what they do best, and that's one of the most important aspects of any coach.

No i agree and sometimes there is something to be said for not doing too much.

I mean in general, my feelings on Fewell are just undecided. I can't figure out what to think.

But im def not hating him as much as i was lol

MattMeyerBud
01-17-2012, 01:02 PM

However, I'm not sure about the cap situation. I don't understand how it works well, but I was under the impression that the cap will reset before next season, and the reason the gmen were so close to it was because of all the roster moves they had to make to deal with injuries.

im actually not sure what ur saying. Im pretty sure we are going to be pretty much against the cap again next year with Cruz's deal ending. He was only making 450k, wonder what hes gonna get ask for this year!

Then keep in mind that Ross and T2's contracts are up. I've personally talked alot of **** about Ross this year but hes really upped his play these pas 3-4 games. We are going to need another corner.

Plus McKenzie may retire, his contract is up i think...

We need another golden draft class. We need the best of Jerry Reese that we've gotten

mind u if we win the superbowl, that will get all of our FAs more money. See Gibril Wilson

repeatchamps
01-17-2012, 01:02 PM
Spectacular post as always and as always I agree with everything you said. Can you imagine if the Giants actually do win it all and Fewell gets the Tampa job? Spags would be back most likely. The rich getting richer. If Fewell stays it wouldn't be terrible either. With a healthier squad next year and some of the young guys (LB'ers, Sashand Prince) gaining more experience as well as any additions made via the draft and free agency, Fewell would probably manage to do pretty well if they stick to what they have been doing since the Jets game.

byron
01-17-2012, 01:05 PM
And the swag light is working brother!!</P>

http://i.ebayimg.com/00/s/NTQzWDYwMA==/$(KGrHqF,!ksE7!N-quvbBPDKPb0H(w~~60_1.JPG?set_id=880000500F</P>

good stuff Matt</P>

G-Man67
01-17-2012, 01:06 PM
lots of light bulbs going on this week :)

MattMeyerBud
01-17-2012, 01:07 PM
Spectacular post as always and as always I agree with everything you said. Can you imagine if the Giants actually do win it all and Fewell gets the Tampa job? Spags would be back most likely. The rich getting richer. If Fewell stays it wouldn't be terrible either. With a healthier squad next year and some of the young guys (LB'ers, Sashand Prince) gaining more experience as well as any additions made via the draft and free agency, Fewell would probably manage to do pretty well if they stick to what they have been doing since the Jets game.

lol that is like the thing now. We went from maybe getting Spags if the defense ****s the bed cuz Fewell was on the hot seat.

To no shot at getting Spags cuz we just shut the falcons out so Fewell is def here next year

to putting awhoopin on the Pack now Fewell is a candidate for a HC job

lol its ****in nuts

MattMeyerBud
01-17-2012, 01:11 PM

some light bulbs did go on. I mean I may even be too back on forth on Gilbride giving too much credit, I do feel like we have 3 WR1s right now.

I mean just look at the Cruz/Nicks thing. you have to try and take one of them away and when u do the other explodes (and the other one still puts up respectable numbers). Then you have Manningham, who I know is hated by alot on here by some miscues, but he is absolutely dynamic as well. I think there is zero shot of him coming back next year becuase he is going to get paid to be somewhere else next year as a WR1 or WR2 to a stud (imagine him in SD).

Still though when it comes to Gilbride, I don't want a counter off tackle with JAcobs on a 2nd and goal on the two. If we're going to keep jacobs in have a slam and let him try and push the pile. I think we all gasped vs the falcons when Eli took 3 steps back to hand the ball to Jacobs on that 4th and 1...

i think we all knew he'd be stopped this past week.

MattMeyerBud
01-17-2012, 01:12 PM
and the greatest compliment i cna give Gilbride is that I thought we were runnign the delatyed handoff out of the shotgun like 5 times and we never did

cheers to that

BornLegend
If Coughlin wins another SB, do you think he's gonna retire? I know it's not official but if so, why do we want Spags? Great DC but that hack job he did in St. Louis was a real head scratcher. Why not keep Fewell around?

MattMeyerBud
And the swag light is working brother!!</p>

http://i.ebayimg.com/00/s/NTQzWDYwMA==/$%28KGrHqF,%21ksE7%21N-quvbBPDKPb0H%28w%7E%7E60_1.JPG?set_id=880000500F</p>

good stuff Matt</p>

hahahahaha

thanks big b

MattMeyerBud
01-17-2012, 01:14 PM
If Coughlin wins another SB, do you think he's gonna retire? I know it's not official but if so, why do we want Spags? Great DC but that hack job he did in St. Louis was a real head scratcher. Why not keep Fewell around?

I think actually he overacheived last year with the team as a whole, then this year they lost their best WR and their QB with a subpar offensive line and a defense that actually finished decently in some catagories.

Their defense was handicapped by their offense. Hes still a great DC, maybe not the best HC but i'd like to see hi mtake over a team with some talent.

If Coughlin wins the SB, would he retire? Honestly I never even thought of it, thats a great question.

I really have no answer.

byron
01-17-2012, 01:17 PM
and the greatest compliment i cna give Gilbride is that I thought we were runnign the delatyed handoff out of the shotgun like 5 times and we never did

cheers to that
no **** ? I thik he ran it one time early second half ...loved the play action TD to MM I was screaming for it man...

Voldamort
01-17-2012, 01:28 PM
Great post now relax,the Giants can do this thing!!!

G-Man67
01-17-2012, 01:28 PM

some light bulbs did go on. I mean I may even be too back on forth on Gilbride giving too much credit, I do feel like we have 3 WR1s right now.

I mean just look at the Cruz/Nicks thing. you have to try and take one of them away* and when u do the other explodes (and the other one still puts up respectable numbers).* Then you have Manningham, who I know is hated by alot on here by some miscues, but he is absolutely dynamic as well. I think there is zero shot of him coming back next year becuase he is going to get paid to be somewhere else next year as a WR1 or WR2 to a stud (imagine him in SD).

Still though when it comes to Gilbride, I don't want a counter off tackle with JAcobs on a 2nd and goal on the two. If we're going to keep jacobs in have a slam and let him try and push the pile. I think we all gasped vs the falcons when Eli took 3 steps back to hand the ball to Jacobs on that 4th and 1...

it is amazing that very few teams can simply line up in a power formation and run the ball for a yard in short yardage/goal line ... these defences, when they know what's coming ... they stuff it ... look at what we did vs. Atlanta on 2 sneaks ... we had a 3rd and 1.5 vs. GB and we just threw a quick out ... i'm sure some moaned on that, but it would have been very tough to pick it up on the ground

finally, i prefer Bradshaw in short yardage ... 1st he is harder to see, 2nd he has a lower center of gravity and 3rd he keeps his legs moving and finally he can get thru smaller holes

Brandon excels once he has running room ... he can really punish smaller LBs and DBs

and i'm just busting on you ... if you heard me during games ... i'm benching guys for drops and yelling about everything and anything ... i just manage to take a step back and look at the big picture after the dust settles and continuity seems to be strongly tied to success in this league ... so if it ain't truly broke, don't try to fix it ... obviously Sheridan was broke, but Fewell is fine ... our coordinators may not be the very best, but they are certainly better than most

NY_Eli
01-17-2012, 01:45 PM

im actually not sure what ur saying. Im pretty sure we are going to be pretty much against the cap again next year with Cruz's deal ending. He was only making 450k, wonder what hes gonna get ask for* this year!

Then keep in mind that Ross and T2's contracts are up. I've personally talked alot of **** about Ross this year but hes really upped his play these pas 3-4 games.* We are going to need another corner.

We need another golden draft class. We need the best of Jerry Reese that we've gotten

mind u if we win the superbowl, that will get all of our FAs more money. See Gibril Wilson

That's true about Cruz, but I'd be shocked if T2 costs the giants much and I'm not sure they do need a new corner badly if T2 can come back healthy. Between Web, Prince and T2 (along with perhaps a draft pick) I think they might be ok.

I do agree about the Gibril situation but I'm still not sold that the gmen will have such a dire cap situation compared to other teams in the league.

MattMeyerBud
01-17-2012, 01:48 PM

cheers to that
no **** ? I thik he ran it one time early second half ...loved the play action TD to MM I was screaming for it man...

maybe but there were plenty of times where i called it out and was happily mistaken lol

MattMeyerBud
01-17-2012, 01:49 PM
Great post now relax,the Giants can do this thing!!!

lol i can't relax... ITS TIME FOR INTENSITY!!!

MattMeyerBud
01-17-2012, 01:50 PM

I mean just look at the Cruz/Nicks thing. you have to try and take one of them away and when u do the other explodes (and the other one still puts up respectable numbers). Then you have Manningham, who I know is hated by alot on here by some miscues, but he is absolutely dynamic as well. I think there is zero shot of him coming back next year becuase he is going to get paid to be somewhere else next year as a WR1 or WR2 to a stud (imagine him in SD).

it is amazing that very few teams can simply line up in a power formation and run the ball for a yard in short yardage/goal line ... these defences, when they know what's coming ... they stuff it ... look at what we did vs. Atlanta on 2 sneaks ... we had a 3rd and 1.5 vs. GB and we just threw a quick out ... i'm sure some moaned on that, but it would have been very tough to pick it up on the ground

finally, i prefer Bradshaw in short yardage ... 1st he is harder to see, 2nd he has a lower center of gravity and 3rd he keeps his legs moving and finally he can get thru smaller holes</p>

Brandon excels once he has running room ... he can really punish smaller LBs and DBs</p>

and i'm just busting on you ... if you heard me during games ... i'm benching guys for drops and yelling about everything and anything ... i just manage to take a step back and look at the big picture after the dust settles and continuity seems to be strongly tied to success in this league ... so if it ain't truly broke, don't try to fix it ... obviously Sheridan was broke, but Fewell is fine ... our coordinators may not be the very best, but they are certainly better than most</p>

</p>

don't forget we did it to Dallas the week 17 as well...</p>

</p>

lol cheers to that
</p>

</p>

</p>

MattMeyerBud
01-17-2012, 01:51 PM

im actually not sure what ur saying. Im pretty sure we are going to be pretty much against the cap again next year with Cruz's deal ending. He was only making 450k, wonder what hes gonna get ask for this year!

Then keep in mind that Ross and T2's contracts are up. I've personally talked alot of **** about Ross this year but hes really upped his play these pas 3-4 games. We are going to need another corner.

That's true about Cruz, but I'd be shocked if T2 costs the giants much and I'm not sure they do need a new corner badly if T2 can come back healthy. Between Web, Prince and T2 (along with perhaps a draft pick) I think they might be ok.

I do agree about the Gibril situation but I'm still not sold that the gmen will have such a dire cap situation compared to other teams in the league.

i heard a rumor hes looking for a 5 mil a year deal. Just not sure we have it and if we did not sure that it would be something the Giants would do with him coming of finjury

NY_Eli
01-17-2012, 01:56 PM

im actually not sure what ur saying. Im pretty sure we are going to be pretty much against the cap again next year with Cruz's deal ending. He was only making 450k, wonder what hes gonna get ask for* this year!

Then keep in mind that Ross and T2's contracts are up. I've personally talked alot of **** about Ross this year but hes really upped his play these pas 3-4 games.* We are going to need another corner.

i heard a rumor hes looking for a 5 mil* a year deal. Just not sure we have it and* if we did not sure that it would be something the Giants would do with him coming of finjury

But would another team pay him that much with him coming off an injury? If anything, I'd think the gmen would be willing to pay more just because they know what he's capable of.

It's not a Steve Smith situation because he had made a probowl and established himself as a consistent player for several years.

lttaylor56
01-17-2012, 02:03 PM
And the swag light is working brother!!</P>

http://i.ebayimg.com/00/s/NTQzWDYwMA==/$(KGrHqF,!ksE7!N-quvbBPDKPb0H(w~~60_1.JPG?set_id=880000500F</P>

good stuff Matt</P>Well said Matt. Great Post.

MattMeyerBud
01-17-2012, 02:08 PM

i heard a rumor hes looking for a 5 mil a year deal. Just not sure we have it and if we did not sure that it would be something the Giants would do with him coming of finjury

But would another team pay him that much with him coming off an injury? If anything, I'd think the gmen would be willing to pay more just because they know what he's capable of.

It's not a Steve Smith situation because he had made a probowl and established himself as a consistent player for several years.

you never know

I agree I think it may be too much

but i mean with thees new cap rules some teams may have some big cap room next year

I have no clue what anybdoy looks like, just that we are going to be close. But hes a pretty good coverage corner that can come up and play the run..... im sure he'll get interest

MattMeyerBud
01-17-2012, 02:08 PM
And the swag light is working brother!!</p>

http://i.ebayimg.com/00/s/NTQzWDYwMA==/$%28KGrHqF,%21ksE7%21N-quvbBPDKPb0H%28w%7E%7E60_1.JPG?set_id=880000500F</p>

good stuff Matt</p>Well said Matt. Great Post.

thank ya sir

NY_Eli
01-17-2012, 02:13 PM

i heard a rumor hes looking for a 5 mil* a year deal. Just not sure we have it and* if we did not sure that it would be something the Giants would do with him coming of finjury

you never know

I agree I think it may be too much

but i mean with thees new cap rules some teams may have some big cap room next year

I have no clue what anybdoy looks like, just that we are going to be close. But hes a pretty good coverage corner that can come up and play the run..... im sure he'll get interest

Fair enough, no arguments here.

jimsgints
01-17-2012, 02:24 PM
Every once in a while I get a post to print, not just one but all reply's too. Printed for my father of all but 80 years old. (he went to school with Alex Webster) Dad helped him with school work. So, thanks..
Jim

MattMeyerBud
01-17-2012, 03:05 PM
Every once in a while I get a post to print, not just one but all reply's too. Printed for my father of all but 80 years old. (he went to school with Alex Webster) Dad helped him with school work. So, thanks..
Jim

awesome! thanks for choosing this one!

just hope he wasn't an english teacher with all of my misspellings and sentence fragments