I can garuntee this.

2 more wins and
ELI Manning is in the Hall of Fame

and
It is as perdicted by the MOM

Harooni!! THATS A FACT BABY!

nygsb42champs
01-17-2012, 10:53 AM
Lets get those 2 wins and go from there. I think Eli is a elite QB for sure but I don't know about the Hall Of Fame yet.

elismom
01-17-2012, 10:58 AM
Lets get those 2 wins and go from there. I think Eli is a elite QB for sure but I don't know about the Hall Of Fame yet.

Double his yr total, god willing he plays that long and his numbers are staggering!

I always teast because back when we drafted him I lovfed EA for doing it and I got crushed by everyone. But I saw all this. You can't stop someone who has allt he tools and the work ethic to match.

elismom
01-17-2012, 10:58 AM

Double his yr total, god willing he plays that long and his numbers are staggering!

I always teast because back when we drafted him I lovfed EA for doing it and I got crushed by everyone. But I saw all this. You can't stop someone who has allt he tools and the work ethic to match.

nygsb42champs
01-17-2012, 11:01 AM
If he plays as long as Peyton and keeps putting up these type of numbers I would 100% agree with you.

lttaylor56
01-17-2012, 11:06 AM
It's still early, but if he continues as he is, absolutely will be in HOF. Already has s SB mvp on his resume.

MikeIsaGiant
01-17-2012, 12:02 PM
HALL OF FAME?

Only players who have insane statistics like Philip Rivers make the Hall of Fame.

Eli manning will never make the Hall of Fame with 5 SBs, and you think 2 super bowls will?

Where's my red font at

burier
01-17-2012, 12:41 PM
HALL OF FAME?

Only players who have insane statistics like Philip Rivers make the Hall of Fame.

Eli manning will never make the Hall of Fame with 5 SBs, and you think 2 super bowls will?

Where's my red font at

A superbowl this year and Eli's an obsolute lock.

The NFL is big on lore and Eli has provided pleanty of it.

The greatest play in SB history.

The numerous comebacks and amazing plays.

And two incomprehensible playoff runs. The NFL loves that stuff and it will mandate Eli's entrance into the Hall.

miked1958
01-17-2012, 03:56 PM
I can garuntee this. 2 more wins and ELI Manning is in the Hall of Fame and It is as perdicted by the MOM Harooni!! THATS A FACT BABY!</P>

I am not sure about HOF yet. but if this plays out like the 07 season did then maybe. He has a magical Aire about him. </P>

Zaggs
01-17-2012, 04:03 PM
It's still early, but if he continues as he is, absolutely will be in HOF. Already has s SB mvp on his resume.

Are there 2 Superbowl winning (and thats actually winning, not being on the team Roethlisberger) QB's not in the HOF?

Roosevelt
01-17-2012, 04:05 PM
I can garuntee this.

2 more wins and
ELI Manning is in the Hall of Fame

and
It is as perdicted by the MOM

Harooni!! THATS A FACT BABY!

Agreed. And you'll still be classless.

JMGGIANTS
01-17-2012, 04:19 PM
And I find it pretty annoying that in an ESPN poll on Friday "What QB do you think is going to have the biggest playoff game this weekend?

Rodgers ~45%
Brady ~ 31%
Tebow ~20%
ELI ~ 4%

I mean get frickin real. Are the fans that biased or blind towards El? sure I could see Rodgers or Brady but Tebow 16% higher than Eli? Eli at only 4%?

Moss#83
01-17-2012, 04:30 PM
After the way they handled GB there's no doubt in my mind we can win it all this year. I am no longer nervous about this team. We can go out there and take it.

Eli is going to the HOF.

gmen46
01-17-2012, 05:52 PM

Are there 2 Superbowl winning (and thats actually winning, not being on the team Roethlisberger) QB's not in the HOF?

Jim Plunkett, LA Raiders, 1980 and 1983 seasons.

But, unlike Eli, Plunkett had seven unremarkable seasons with the Patriots, two with the Niners, and was nearly done in his career before Al Davis gave him a chance at redemption. And he rewarded Davis with 2 Rings, but that was more due to their defense and running game more than anything.

Statistically, his career was stunningly unimpressive, which explains why he is the exception to the fact that no other QBs with 2 or more Super Bowl wins are NOT in the HOF.

As far as I know.

FlipNYG77
01-17-2012, 05:54 PM
Is Eli retiring soon?