PDA

View Full Version : Skip Bayless

AllTuckedUp
01-17-2012, 12:10 PM
I don't care that he usually says whatever draws him the most attention and gets people to freak out, but don't hate the Giants all year long and all of a sudden start backing them up. Stephen A Smith is a Giant fan and he literally said I don't think the Giants go into GB and win. At least he was honest. Skip Bayless is an attention *****. Not an analyst, an attention *****.

G-Man67
01-17-2012, 12:22 PM
and you are watching him :)

honestly though, the sad thing is that real analysis doesn't get ratings ... people want the sensationalism ... just look at this board ... it's all drama posts ... fire this coach, draft this player, cut this player, this player was just cut sign them ... very little real football talk

JJC7301
01-17-2012, 12:27 PM
I'm not a Skip fan either, but who picking the Giants in the middle of the year? Most of us wanted changes and for good reason. Well, they're healthy and playing like most of us thought they were capable of and Skip sees that. Personally, I wished he picked SF because he's bad luck.

Kruunch
01-17-2012, 12:30 PM
A media figure an attention *****?

I'm shocked.

In other breaking news, water is wet.

miked1958
01-17-2012, 12:30 PM
I don't care that he usually says whatever draws him the most attention and gets people to freak out, but don't hate the Giants all year long and all of a sudden start backing them up. Stephen A Smith is a Giant fan and he literally said I don't think the Giants go into GB and win. At least he was honest. Skip Bayless is an attention *****. Not an analyst, an attention *****.</P>

Agreed</P>

jimsgints
01-17-2012, 01:39 PM
It took Skip Clueless a while to get over his cowboys choking.

byron
01-17-2012, 01:43 PM
Skip Bayless</P>

</P>

http://images.grainger.com/B350_21/images/products/250x250/Wing-Nut-1JY81_AS01.JPG</P>

stormblue
01-17-2012, 02:07 PM
why do we knock all the bandwagoners in the media.
it's like we don't want any one of the talking heads to pick us ..(except for Strahan)

they are jumping on the bandwagon because they will look stupid if they don't.

we are the best team left in the playoffs , and should win it all if we don't shoot ourself in the foot.

you can't fly under the radar when there are only 4 teams left.

if i were a media *****....i would pick us.