PDA

View Full Version : Long year ahead of us Giants fans?

Pages : [1] 2

buddy33
09-06-2011, 08:17 PM
So the secondary is tissue paper thin with their #2 CB being Ross. They already had a weak LB group and now Goff is gone for the year. Not to mention that as big a fan of Kiwi that I am, he is a DE, not a LB. The DL looks great, but with a soft group of LB's and only one reliable CB, I'm afraid it could be 2009 all over again.

Out only hope is that for some reason Ross actually plays like a 1st round pick, Prince comes back soon and is as good as billed, and the rookie LB's are able to play well this season.

NYG4lifeNYK
09-06-2011, 08:21 PM
We will still make the playoffs... doesn't have to be a pretty journey but we will still make the playoffs.

GameTime
09-06-2011, 08:26 PM
So the secondary is tissue paper thin with their #2 CB being Ross. They already had a weak LB group and now Goff is gone for the year. Not to mention that as big a fan of Kiwi that I am, he is a DE, not a LB. The DL looks great, but with a soft group of LB's and only one reliable CB, I'm afraid it could be 2009 all over again. Out only hope is that for some reason Ross actually plays like a 1st round pick, Prince comes back soon and is as good as billed, and the rookie LB's are able to play well this season.</P>

we dont know that the LB group will be much worse without Goff. Not dissing Goff at allbut we have unknowns there at LBthat could pan out very well..</P>

The CBs.....thats another scary area of lack of depth....</P>

daynemustgo
09-06-2011, 08:43 PM
So the secondary is tissue paper thin with their #2 CB being Ross. They already had a weak LB group and now Goff is gone for the year. Not to mention that as big a fan of Kiwi that I am, he is a DE, not a LB. The DL looks great, but with a soft group of LB's and only one reliable CB, I'm afraid it could be 2009 all over again.

Out only hope is that for some reason Ross actually plays like a 1st round pick, Prince comes back soon and is as good as billed, and the rookie LB's are able to play well this season.

Just think what happens when either Mario or Nicks gets hurt...anyone have Chris Calloways number handy?

GiantsBlue4Ever
09-06-2011, 08:45 PM
at MSU Greg Jones was considered the hardest working, smartest player
who knows how to make plays:
http://www.mlive.com/spartans/index.ssf/2011/04/michigan_states_greg_jones_wil.html

He took great advantage of a lineman mistake here and got a great block -

http://www.giants.com/media-vault/videos/Giants-Jones-blocks-punt/9252a81e-0335-4676-87b3-e90d0e25d1ab

A
guy who makes plays and has a reputation for not making mistakes?
Pretty good. Knock was his speed but a great player can be a lot of
smart play.

I hope he turns out to be great.....we need him to.

btw I reposted this

<hr align="left" size="1" width="25%">

Morehead State
09-06-2011, 08:45 PM
I'm sure you guys realize that when we have a guy get hurt, they don't make us play with 10. they actually allow us to replace injured players.</P>

Just making sure you all knew that.</P>

GiantsBlue4Ever
09-06-2011, 08:49 PM
I"m sure you realize Gogo Yubari got old...

http://www.zimbio.com/Chiaki+Kuriyama

Morehead State
09-06-2011, 09:01 PM
I"m sure you realize Gogo Yubari got old...

http://www.zimbio.com/Chiaki+Kuriyama
</P>

NEVER!!!!!</P>

BigBlue1971
09-06-2011, 09:07 PM
So the secondary is tissue paper thin with their #2 CB being Ross. They already had a weak LB group and now Goff is gone for the year. Not to mention that as big a fan of Kiwi that I am, he is a DE, not a LB. The DL looks great, but with a soft group of LB's and only one reliable CB, I'm afraid it could be 2009 all over again. Out only hope is that for some reason Ross actually plays like a 1st round pick, Prince comes back soon and is as good as billed, and the rookie LB's are able to play well this season.</P>

</P>

i wouldnt look at this as a glass half empty kinda deal!</P>

i feel as bad as anyone else bout our injuries, but it cant stop there!</P>

do not be surprised if the Giants play much better than you expect right now!</P>

hang witus!</P>

allentown PA
09-06-2011, 09:09 PM

agreed if i were u I wouldnt waste my time watching them this year...see ya next season

jax5338
09-06-2011, 09:11 PM
I'm sure you guys realize that when we have a guy get hurt, they don't make us play with 10. they actually allow us to replace injured players.</p>

Just making sure you all knew that.</p>

haha for once i agree with you. goff looked good, but it's not like he was a complete stud. let's see what these rookies can do before we throw away the season. im pretty sure at least one of them will end up better than goff if given the opportunity.

Denaliman316
09-06-2011, 09:14 PM
I am not panicking yet. We just signed Mitchell who I always thought we should anyway before the injury. Very underrated player in my opinion and he will learn Fewells system fast.

As for the Secondary, I am concerned as well. Ross still doesn't have me convinced. I still think we will bring in another corner besides Williams. Especially after this setback.

buddy33
09-06-2011, 09:37 PM
I'm sure you guys realize that when we have a guy get hurt, they don't make us play with 10.* they actually allow us to replace injured players.</P>

Just making sure you all knew that.</P>

Yeah but are they serviceable?

buddy33
09-06-2011, 09:39 PM
I thought Jones looked real good this pre season. Just wish we saw more of him.

JMFP2
09-06-2011, 09:46 PM
Well at least we still have....(not saying his name for fear of injury).

TuckYou
09-06-2011, 09:48 PM
I thought Jones looked real good this pre season. Just wish we saw more of him.</P>

Wish I saw him against real NFL starters too, instead of guys not making rosters. </P>

giantsfan39
09-06-2011, 09:51 PM
I am not panicking yet. We just signed Mitchell who I always thought we should anyway before the injury. Very underrated player in my opinion and he will learn Fewells system fast.

As for the Secondary, I am concerned as well. Ross still doesn't have me convinced. I still think we will bring in another corner besides Williams. Especially after this setback.

We haven't signed him yet.

TheAngryTuna
09-06-2011, 09:52 PM

agreed if i were u I wouldnt waste my time watching them this year...see ya next season

Go root for the ****ing Eagles then, bandwagon fan.

T-Murda84
09-06-2011, 09:58 PM
Losing Goff is huge...He was getting better and better each year, and Has shown improvement in preseason. Coughlin is going to have to lighten up the practices because I would rather have a healthy Jon Goff missing practices than rookies Greg Jones and Herzlich.

I seen many people say that Goff can easily be replaced but thats not true. How much can u expect out of rookies Greg Jones and Herzlich. It kind of reminds me how many people wanted Sintim to start over Goff last year.

buddy33
09-06-2011, 10:04 PM
Yeah Goff was looking really good this pre season.

allentown PA
09-06-2011, 10:10 PM

Go root for the ****ing Eagles then, bandwagon fan.

the eagles?? nooo..I'm a Green Bay fan

Overdrive92
09-06-2011, 10:50 PM

We haven't signed him yet, and there's actually no guarantee that we will. Some sources have said "maybe" and some have said "likely", but nothing definitive.

giantsfan420
09-06-2011, 10:54 PM
o ye of little faith.

no one remembers buddy's gem "the giants will be lucky if they win 2 games this year" thread??

him making this thread guarantees makes me feel a little better. buddy has come off as an *** before but i respect him now, just not his predicting skills which he'ls like 0 for 1000. so thank you buddy for the reverse jinx

BBlueSince82
09-06-2011, 10:56 PM
So the secondary is tissue paper thin with their #2 CB being Ross. They already had a weak LB group and now Goff is gone for the year. Not to mention that as big a fan of Kiwi that I am, he is a DE, not a LB. The DL looks great, but with a soft group of LB's and only one reliable CB, I'm afraid it could be 2009 all over again. Out only hope is that for some reason Ross actually plays like a 1st round pick, Prince comes back soon and is as good as billed, and the rookie LB's are able to play well this season.</p>

</p>

i wouldnt look at this as a glass half empty kinda deal!</p>

i feel as bad as anyone else bout our injuries, but it cant stop there!</p>

do not be surprised if the Giants play much better than you expect right now!</p>

hang witus!</p>

Ill always hang with the Gmen, I love them more than my fiance and just as much as my daughter lol.. seriously though I hope they play great and defy the odds, but the realist in me says that we are looking at an 8-8 season at best....

jmike
09-07-2011, 12:57 AM

Out only hope is that for some reason Ross actually plays like a 1st round pick, Prince comes back soon and is as good as billed, and the rookie LB's are able to play well this season.Damn buddy, hold out just a bit longer before you quit on the season this year. I have week 3 in the pool, figured even you couldn't go earlier than that.

buddy33
09-07-2011, 07:52 AM

We haven't signed him yet, and there's actually no guarantee that we will. Some sources have said "maybe" and some have said "likely", but nothing definitive.

I'd rather see Jones anyway.

bigjeep
09-07-2011, 08:10 AM
o ye of little faith. no one remembers buddy's gem "the giants will be lucky if they win 2 games this year" thread?? him making this thread guarantees makes me feel a little better. buddy has come off as an *** before but i respect him now, just not his predicting skills which he'ls like 0 for 1000. so thank you buddy for the reverse jinx</P>

</P>

I do! It was fun! [Y] Buddy took a beating but kept on ticking! [:D]</P>

buddy33
09-07-2011, 08:20 AM
o ye of little faith. no one remembers buddy's gem "the giants will be lucky if they win 2 games this year" thread?? him making this thread guarantees makes me feel a little better. buddy has come off as an *** before but i respect him now, just not his predicting skills which he'ls like 0 for 1000. so thank you buddy for the reverse jinx</P>

*</P>

I do!* It was fun!** [Y]* Buddy took a beating but kept on ticking!* [:D]</P>

Lol. Beating from a message board? Nah man. I said "may" and "if" but people omitted what they wanted. Funny thing is that those same people will go on how they won 10 games but they still missed the playoffs so what's the difference? It was a season lost due to mistake after mistake which was my point. The only thing I didn't account for was them handling the easy teams so well.

Is this a prediction? No. Just my opinion based on injuries. I liked this team a lot before all of the injuries. I just think there are to many. They can say what they want but does anyone feel comfortable with Ross as the 2 and Coe/Williams as the 3 CB's? Especially in the 2nd half of the season?

The LB group was nit the best but Goff was getting better. That's all over now and I still think Kiwi is a DE, not a LB. Hope I'm wrong and they surprise me.

bigjeep
09-07-2011, 02:21 PM

</P>

I do! It was fun! [Y] Buddy took a beating but kept on ticking! [:D]</P>

Lol. Beating from a message board? Nah man. I said "may" and "if" but people omitted what they wanted. Funny thing is that those same people will go on how they won 10 games but they still missed the playoffs so what's the difference? It was a season lost due to mistake after mistake which was my point. The only thing I didn't account for was them handling the easy teams so well. Is this a prediction? No. Just my opinion based on injuries. I liked this team a lot before all of the injuries. I just think there are to many. They can say what they want but does anyone feel comfortable with Ross as the 2 and Coe/Williams as the 3 CB's? Especially in the 2nd half of the season? The LB group was nit the best but Goff was getting better. That's all over now and I still think Kiwi is a DE, not a LB. Hope I'm wrong and they surprise me.</P>

All Giants fans are intitled to there opinion! [Y] No matter what anybody says! [:)]</P>

allentown PA
10-03-2011, 06:29 PM

great thread

RoanokeFan
10-03-2011, 06:47 PM

It's shorter than it was 4 games ago and we're doing a lot better than media heads and many fans here ever imagined.

No one thought we'd go undefeated even before all of the injuries. We are one quarter of the way through the season and we're 3 - 1. If we repeat that every quarter, we'll be 12 - 4. Doable? Of course.

We just got Osi Umenyiora back as healthy as he can be. He's got fresh legs and is a Pro Bowl caliber player. Amukamara may be back this month and, while an unknown in terms of productivity, he's a # 1 draft pick who they expect to contribute as soon as he's healthy.

The wide receiver questions seem to have answers in the form of Cruz and Ballard.

Long year? Yes, aren't they all? This is the NFL and no games are givens or easy.

Fans are fickle. We want it all right now. Patience is not a word we understand and we do not allow for players to learn their craft without denigrating them for the audacity to make mistakes.

Let's compare notes as we prepare for game 17.

Morehead State
10-03-2011, 07:13 PM
So the secondary is tissue paper thin with their #2 CB being Ross. They already had a weak LB group and now Goff is gone for the year. Not to mention that as big a fan of Kiwi that I am, he is a DE, not a LB. The DL looks great, but with a soft group of LB's and only one reliable CB, I'm afraid it could be 2009 all over again. Out only hope is that for some reason Ross actually plays like a 1st round pick, Prince comes back soon and is as good as billed, and the rookie LB's are able to play well this season.

It's shorter than it was 4 games ago and we're doing a lot better than media heads and many fans here ever imagined.

No one thought we'd go undefeated even before all of the injuries. We are one quarter of the way through the season and we're 3 - 1. If we repeat that every quarter, we'll be 12 - 4. Doable? Of course.

We just got Osi Umenyiora back as healthy as he can be. He's got fresh legs and is a Pro Bowl caliber player. Amukamara may be back this month and, while an unknown in terms of productivity, he's a # 1 draft pick who they expect to contribute as soon as he's healthy.

The wide receiver questions seem to have answers in the form of Cruz and Ballard.

Long year? Yes, aren't they all? This is the NFL and no games are givens or easy.

Fans are fickle. We want it all right now. Patience is not a word we understand and we do not allow for players to learn their craft without denigrating them for the audacity to make mistakes.

</P>

I think we can all agree that we are pleasantly surprised at our play so far this season. Eli has done a great job in protecting the ball. Nicks has been great and the secondary is keeping it together.</P>

All good after 4 games. We have 3 very winnable games in a row at home and then the excitement really starts.</P>

There is no question that I am much more upbeat than I was before the Philly game.</P>

buddy33
10-03-2011, 07:28 PM

great thread

Ok, so you decided to look up a thread that had its last post almost a month ago. Thats a bit odd don't you think?

Lets review what I said.

The secondary is tissue paper thin. This is still true.

They already had a weak LB group and now Goff is gone. Well Goff is still gone and LB has been a soft spot for this team.

I still like Kiwi at DE but he has been good at LB even though he messed up once yesterday.

The DL still looks great.

The soft group of LB's I spoke of has been playing well and like I said, their hope was that the rookie LB's are ready to play well this season.

I said their hope was also if Ross decided to play like a 1st round pick. He has been solid.

So what did I say wrong that made you actually look this up? LOL.

This didn't work out the way you expected.

buddy33
10-03-2011, 07:30 PM

No one thought we'd go undefeated even before all of the injuries.* We are one quarter of the way through the season and we're 3 - 1.* If we repeat that every quarter, we'll be 12 - 4.* Doable?* Of course.*

We just got Osi Umenyiora back as healthy as he can be.* He's got fresh legs and is a Pro Bowl caliber player.* Amukamara may be back this month and, while an unknown in terms of productivity, he's a # 1 draft pick who they expect to contribute as soon as he's healthy.

Long year?* Yes, aren't they all?* This is the NFL and no games are givens or easy.*

Fans are fickle.* We want it all right now.* Patience is not a word we understand and we do not allow for players to learn their craft without denigrating them for the audacity to make mistakes.

Before the season started I said a few times I was ok with the offense. I was worried about all the injuries to the defense. They are not out of the woods yet. They still have room to grow and need Tuck and Prince to get healthy.

bengalee28
10-03-2011, 07:33 PM
The secondary has performed very well. I think we have 4 interceptions in the last 2 weeks against some pass happy teams.

LB play needs to improve. We are giving up more rushing yards in the last 2 games. That is primarily because we are using our secondary to actually cover instead of supporting the run. This will improve as the season wears on.

Kiwi will improve at the LB spot but he missed some plays yesterday.

Overall, I think the Giants have outperformed the pessimistic outlook you had for the team. You have to at least admit that.

buddy33
10-03-2011, 07:38 PM
The secondary has performed very well. I think we have 4 interceptions in the last 2 weeks against some pass happy teams.

LB play needs to improve. We are giving up more rushing yards in the last 2 games. That is primarily because we are using our secondary to actually cover instead of supporting the run. This will improve as the season wears on.

Overall, I think the Giants have outperformed the pessimistic outlook you had for the team. You have to at least admit that.

Maybe you should read more carefully. The title had a ? at the end and this thread was started after they lost ANOTHER defensive starter.

Like I said, their only hope was if Ross played well and the rookie LB's played well. Guess what? They have. Did I say they absolutely would be bad? Can you blame someone for having doubts after losing so many players especially in the secondary?

giantsfan420
10-03-2011, 07:59 PM

Maybe you should read more carefully. The title had a ? at the end and this thread was started after they lost ANOTHER defensive starter.

Like I said, their only hope was if Ross played well and the rookie LB's played well. Guess what? They have. Did I say they absolutely would be bad? Can you blame someone for having doubts after losing so many players especially in the secondary?

i actually am thankful for the reverse jinx he hexed us with. i think buddy is a good poster, but his prediction skills SUCK.

besides, we ARE in for a long year seeing as how we're going to the playoffs and making a run at the super bowl. this year is going to be much longer than last yr, probably about as long as 07 (yes i know, im a homer)

buddy33
10-03-2011, 08:02 PM

i actually am thankful for the reverse jinx he hexed us with. i think buddy is a good poster, but his prediction skills SUCK.

besides, we ARE in for a long year seeing as how we're going to the playoffs and making a run at the super bowl. this year is going to be much longer than last yr, probably about as long as 07 (yes i know, im a homer)

Tell me where you see a prediction.

giantsfan420
10-03-2011, 08:05 PM

dude, just bc u put a "?" mark at the end of it doesnt mean ur not implying it. like ur "we'll be luck to win 2 games" thread last yr where u went "where did i make a prediction? i understand ur not fully saying "we win 2 games" but u are full out stating thats what u think will happen.
just like this thread, yea u put a "?", but are u going to say u didnt imply we would have a long yr? stating everything that went wrong during the off season and ignoring the positives this team has is not helping ur case.

and i honestly meant it that i think ur a good, knowledgable fan. i think ur not good at predicting or stating what can happen, but good at giving ur opinoin on what HAD happened.
i was half kidding about the reverse jinx by the way

buddy33
10-03-2011, 08:12 PM

dude, just bc u put a "?" mark at the end of it doesnt mean ur not implying it. like ur "we'll be luck to win 2 games" thread last yr where u went "where did i make a prediction? i understand ur not fully saying "we win 2 games" but u are full out stating thats what u think will happen.
just like this thread, yea u put a "?", but are u going to say u didnt imply we would have a long yr? stating everything that went wrong during the off season and ignoring the positives this team has is not helping ur case.

and i honestly meant it that i think ur a good, knowledgable fan. i think ur not good at predicting or stating what can happen, but good at giving ur opinoin on what HAD happened.

Wrong. Last year, after they blew a game with stupid mistakes, I said they MAY only win a few more games IF they continued to play that way. That is not a prediction no matter how much you want to say it was.

Putting the "?" there was to not imply a long season was a definite. Why? Well because I hoped that Ross would play like a 1st rounder and I hoped that the LB's would play better.

I'll say when I was wrong. I thought the Eagles where going to destroy the Giants. I ate my crow happily after the game.

Fearing that the injuries where to much to over come was not a prediction.

giantsfan420
10-03-2011, 08:16 PM

Wrong. Last year, after they blew a game with stupid mistakes, I said they MAY only win a few more games IF they continued to play that way. That is not a prediction no matter how much you want to say it was.

Putting the "?" there was to not imply a long season was a definite. Why? Well because I hoped that Ross would play like a 1st rounder and I hoped that the LB's would play better.

I'll say when I was wrong. I thought the Eagles where going to destroy the Giants. I ate my crow happily after the game.

Fearing that the injuries where to much to over come was not a prediction.

ok buddy. whatever u say.

RoanokeFan
10-03-2011, 08:42 PM

Before the season started I said a few times I was ok with the offense. I was worried about all the injuries to the defense. They are not out of the woods yet. They still have room to grow and need Tuck and Prince to get healthy.

There is no question that we need to "continue" to improve. We are all worried about the injury toll, but players are stepping up, the team is not "going south" in the second half and we have been playing with heart. Anything can happen and it's just the beginning of the season but looking around the League at the Dream Team, America's Team, Tom Brady, Peyton Manning, I refuse to believe were will not be competitive in every game if we continue the improvements we're already seen. Osi is back now, Tuck will hopefully get back when he can, Amukamara is on the horizon, the receivers are in synch with Eli more than last year and Eli is not putting the ball in harm's way, for the most part.

buddy33
10-03-2011, 08:46 PM

No one thought we'd go undefeated even before all of the injuries.* We are one quarter of the way through the season and we're 3 - 1.* If we repeat that every quarter, we'll be 12 - 4.* Doable?* Of course.*

We just got Osi Umenyiora back as healthy as he can be.* He's got fresh legs and is a Pro Bowl caliber player.* Amukamara may be back this month and, while an unknown in terms of productivity, he's a # 1 draft pick who they expect to contribute as soon as he's healthy.

Long year?* Yes, aren't they all?* This is the NFL and no games are givens or easy.*

Fans are fickle.* We want it all right now.* Patience is not a word we understand and we do not allow for players to learn their craft without denigrating them for the audacity to make mistakes.

There is no question that we need to "continue" to improve.** We are all worried about the injury toll, but players are stepping up, the team is not "going south" in the second half and we have been playing with heart.** Anything can happen and it's just the beginning of the season but looking around the League at the Dream Team, America's Team, Tom Brady, Peyton Manning, I refuse to believe were will not be competitive in every game if we continue the improvements we're already seen.* Osi is back now, Tuck will hopefully get back when he can, Amukamara is on the horizon, the receivers are in synch with Eli more than last year and Eli is not putting the ball in harm's way, for the most part.

The Tuck thing bothers me. Even today he doesn't sound overly confident. I think he should sit again this week. Maybe even until Miami.I think he is the best player on the team, so that actually why I want him to sit. I want him to be there in the end to help them make the playoffs.

bengalee28
10-04-2011, 07:47 AM
No need to get defensive. Everyone has doubts but you had no faith, man! That's why the thread got resurrected.

buddy33
10-04-2011, 07:56 AM
No need to get defensive.* Everyone has doubts but you had no faith, man!* That's why the thread got resurrected.

You really believe that? This was brought up to try to say haha to me but if you re read the thread I made some valid points and said that I hope I was wrong.

allentown PA
10-04-2011, 10:49 AM

great thread

Ok, so you decided to look up a thread that had its last post almost a month ago. Thats a bit odd don't you think?

Lets review what I said.

They already had a weak LB group and now Goff is gone. Well Goff is still gone and LB has been a soft spot for this team.

I still like Kiwi at DE but he has been good at LB even though he messed up once yesterday.

The soft group of LB's I spoke of has been playing well and like I said, their hope was that the rookie LB's are ready to play well this season.

I said their hope was also if Ross decided to play like a 1st round pick. He has been solid.

no...no...you got it all wrong I brought this thread up because it is on of your more positive ones started....I actually didnt think you would respnd I figured you packed it in after the redskin game.

buddy33
10-04-2011, 10:55 AM
Yeah ok. This didn't work out the way you thought it would. You should actually read the post before you try to make this a crusade of yours to bring up posts from the past.

bklyn1028
10-04-2011, 11:02 AM
Can I say something about all this childish ridiculing, rude, ignorant bantering. They are 3-1, with rookies, and 2nd teamers....HELLO!! I know this thread started before the season started, but come on, Moderators should never get involved in immature discussions. Shows you how riduculous things get at times. Lets Cheer, and be jovial for the jints are playing with a ton of heart and we can only hope they keep it up a month from now because it could get extremely ugly if they lose their heads, and us too.

GameTime
10-04-2011, 11:07 AM
Can I say something about all this <FONT color=#000080 size=4>childish ridiculing, rude, ignorant bantering. </FONT>They are 3-1, with rookies, and 2nd teamers....HELLO!! I know this thread started before the season started, but come on, Moderators should never get involved in immature discussions. Shows you how riduculous things get at times. Lets Cheer, and be jovial for the jints are playing with a ton of heart and we can only hope they keep it up a month from now because it could get extremely ugly if they lose their heads, and us too.</P>

thats what makes the Boards Go Around....lol</P>

I am of the ilk that digs a win and likes the improvement that is evident in each of the wins. They are not clicking on all cylinders yet but they are certainly doing what it takes to win despite the mistakes.</P>

One game at a time......</P>

shocknaweny
10-04-2011, 01:47 PM
it looks a lot better right now but I am very worried about Justin Tuck...he"s already missed 2 whole games !

Mod_C
10-04-2011, 01:52 PM
it looks a lot better right now but I am very worried about Justin Tuck...he"s already missed 2 whole games !

It doesn't look good, I agree. But they do get the best medical advice so let's hope it's just a lingering minor issue.

buddy33
10-04-2011, 01:54 PM

I hate not having him on the field but I'm wondering if they should just sit him until after the bye. They need him for the long haul and this week off, then play, week off plan is not going to get him better.

allentown PA
10-17-2011, 08:14 PM
bump...great thread just wanted to breathe some more life into it.

NYfanatic
10-17-2011, 08:36 PM
4-2 isnt bad...

allentown PA
10-17-2011, 08:37 PM
4-2 isnt bad...

agreed...but I think the OP would disagree with u.

buddy33
10-17-2011, 09:48 PM
4-2 isnt bad...

Try reading what I said again and tell me what I said wrong. Oh thats right, you can't. Whatever makes you happy.

Oh by the way, I thought you where out of here.

buddy33
10-17-2011, 09:51 PM
4-2 isnt bad...

Pay no mind to him. I made this thread when the Giants suffered another season ending injury, Goff.

I said they would need the rookies to come up big and Ross would have to come up big.

NYfanatic
10-17-2011, 09:53 PM
4-2 isnt bad...

Pay no mind to him. I made this thread when the Giants suffered another season ending injury, Goff.

I said they would need the rookies to come up big and Ross would have to come up big.
J-Q williams has come up big!

buddy33
10-17-2011, 10:00 PM
4-2 isnt bad...

No doubt. I hope he continues to grow because the 2nd half schedule is brutal. It has to be the hardest schedule in the NFL.

Ross has been a very pleasant surprise.

allentown PA
10-17-2011, 10:00 PM
4-2 isnt bad...

Try reading what I said again and tell me what I said wrong. Oh thats right, you can't. Whatever makes you happy.

I wanted to I really did..but how can I leave when there are so many bitter fans like urself to cheer up.

allentown PA
10-17-2011, 10:01 PM
4-2 isnt bad...

agreed...anyone for starting him and putting Kiwi into the DL rotation...or u dont think it matters?

buddy33
10-17-2011, 10:03 PM
4-2 isnt bad...

I wanted to I really did..but how can I leave when there are so many bitter fans like urself to cheer up.

As I said before and other agreed with me, this didn't work out for you. You think you are showing me up but there was nothing wrong with this thread. Anyone reads through it will see you are the only one that is bitter. So bitter you find a thread thats a month old and bring it back up. LOL. Where was it last week?

Yeah, this again didn't work out the way you had hoped.

buddy33
10-17-2011, 10:04 PM

great thread

Lets review what I said.

LOL

allentown PA
10-17-2011, 10:06 PM
4-2 isnt bad...

As I said before and other agreed with me, this didn't work out for you. You think you are showing me up but there was nothing wrong with this thread. Anyone reads through it will see you are the only one that is bitter. So bitter you find a thread thats a month old and bring it back up. LOL. Where was it last week?

you keep telling me it didnt work out...Im not trying to show u up...anyone who comes on these boards with any regularity knows ur a very negative poster f..You just made the comment "where was this thread last week" you just taunted me about a giants loss lmao...thats classic...serious question...Are you really a giants fan?

buddy33
10-17-2011, 10:12 PM
4-2 isnt bad...

you keep telling me it didnt work out...Im not trying to show u up...anyone who comes on these boards with any regularity knows ur a very negative poster f..You just made the comment "where was this thread last week" you just taunted me about a giants loss lmao...thats classic...serious question...Are you really a giants fan?

Still trying so hard. LOL. Keep trying.

allentown PA
10-17-2011, 10:13 PM

he is even worse when it comes to what the giants will target in the draft..lol

allentown PA
10-17-2011, 10:14 PM
4-2 isnt bad...

Still trying so hard. LOL. Keep trying.

you keep saying the same thing...face it ur a bitter poster...nothing wrong with that...u just love to hate.

buddy33
10-17-2011, 10:17 PM
Getting desperate now.

allentown PA
10-17-2011, 10:20 PM
Getting desperate now.

im just trying to help...if u dont want it then good luck being miserable this season.

buddy33
10-17-2011, 10:21 PM
Nothing yet.

allentown PA
10-17-2011, 10:24 PM
Nothing yet.

sigh...u win buddy....I was just trying to help...the second half schedule is brutal for the giants so hopefully for u they will colapse in the second half of the year and u can come on these boards and tell everyone "I told ya so"...u are one of a kind my man.

buddy33
10-17-2011, 10:26 PM
Nope, nothing. Keep trying.

allentown PA
10-17-2011, 10:29 PM

of ur 9,000 some odd posts have any of them been positive?

buddy33
10-17-2011, 10:30 PM

Changing the subject now?

allentown PA
10-17-2011, 10:32 PM

ur negativity has been the topic all along.

buddy33
10-17-2011, 10:34 PM

Not if you read any of my comments from the start of this thread. That is the point I am trying to get across to you. You thought you had something here but are just flat out wrong.

Try again.

allentown PA
10-17-2011, 10:36 PM

Not if you read any of my comments from the start of this thread. That is the point I am trying to get across to you. You thought you had something here but are just flat out wrong.

Try again.

srsly...Im not trying to call you out or make a point or anything personal....I just find it hilarious how negative of a poster u are about ur own team....u claim to be a giants fan and I'm sure u are...but ur a sky is falling type of guy it seems...I think its hilarious.

buddy33
10-17-2011, 10:38 PM
This is still not working for you. Good effort though.

allentown PA
10-17-2011, 10:44 PM

If your really a giant fan...then answer this trivia question.....who scored the first TD in the 1986 nfc championshiip game for the giants?

buddy33
10-17-2011, 10:46 PM

If your really a giant fan...then answer this trivia question.....who scored the first TD in the 1986 nfc championshiip game for the giants?

Wow! Seriously, you really need to take a break.

TheEnigma
10-17-2011, 10:47 PM
This thread sucks, time to link random images.

http://images.cheezburger.com/completestore/2010/2/16/129108479751678921.jpg

allentown PA
10-17-2011, 10:48 PM
This thread sucks, time to link random images.

http://images.cheezburger.com/completestore/2010/2/16/129108479751678921.jpg

I agree this thread has sucked from the original post

allentown PA
10-17-2011, 10:49 PM

Thought so....I will take that as u not knowing.

buddy33
10-17-2011, 10:50 PM

Still have nothing. I will give you an A for effort though.

TheEnigma
10-17-2011, 10:50 PM
I agree this thread has sucked from the original posthttp://chzupnextinsports.files.wordpress.com/2011/02/funny-sports-pictures-i-see-what-you-did-there.jpg

allentown PA
10-17-2011, 10:51 PM

no but srsly..do u know the answer?

giantsfan420
10-17-2011, 10:53 PM
lol.

allentown PA
10-17-2011, 10:55 PM
I agree this thread has sucked from the original posthttp://chzupnextinsports.files.wordpress.com/2011/02/funny-sports-pictures-i-see-what-you-did-there.jpg

nice pic...Matt S has been rocking for me in fantasy

TheEnigma
10-17-2011, 10:55 PM
http://i364.photobucket.com/albums/oo90/Darksilverstar/Gifs/Random%20gifs/2h5ihrd.gif

buddy33
10-17-2011, 10:56 PM

no but srsly..do u know the answer?

Solid effort. Don't quit.

buddy33
10-17-2011, 10:57 PM
http://i364.photobucket.com/albums/oo90/Darksilverstar/Gifs/Random%20gifs/2h5ihrd.gif

LOL. It was for a while.

Best part is he said he was leaving for good.

allentown PA
10-17-2011, 10:57 PM

here is the thing...I will give u a trvia question each day..and if u answer correct...u get to start an Eli sucks thread....if get two correct u get to start a "fire Gilbride" thread...if u get three u can start a "we should have kept Rivers thread"....sound fair?

allentown PA
10-17-2011, 10:58 PM

LOL. It was for a while.

i almost did buddy33...but how can I leave when there is so much to laugh at with ur miserable posts.

buddy33
10-17-2011, 11:01 PM

LOL. It was for a while.

i almost did buddy33...but how can I leave when there is so much to laugh at with ur miserable posts.

Keep trying.

TheEnigma
10-17-2011, 11:01 PM
http://www.gifsoup.com/webroot/animatedgifs5/2535437_o.gif

allentown PA
10-17-2011, 11:02 PM

here is the thing...I will give u a trvia question each day..and if u answer correct...u get to start an Eli sucks thread....if get two correct u get to start a "fire Gilbride" thread...if u get three u can start a "we should have kept Rivers thread"....sound fair?

buddy33
10-17-2011, 11:03 PM
http://www.gifsoup.com/webroot/animatedgifs5/2535437_o.gif

He can not abandon it because he thinks he has something and I just want to applaud his effort.

allentown PA
10-17-2011, 11:05 PM
Do you know the answer to the question or not buddy?

buddy33
10-17-2011, 11:08 PM

Yes, but I'm not telling you.

Back to you trying so hard, I did say I give you an A for effort.

allentown PA
10-17-2011, 11:10 PM

come on...ill stop posting on this fine thread u started if u just give me the answer...u better not have looked it up.

TheEnigma
10-17-2011, 11:12 PM
http://28.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lkiafyeNsG1qgnv70o1_500.jpg

buddy33
10-17-2011, 11:13 PM

come on...ill stop posting on this fine thread u started if u just give me the answer...u better not have looked it up.

You are running out of steam. You get an A- now.

allentown PA
10-23-2011, 11:30 AM

bump

You are running out of steam. You get an A- now.

hnicks2010
10-23-2011, 11:49 AM
lolwut.

>make extremely pessimistic thread about how bad team will be
>team turns out to be much better than originally anticipated
>another fan calls you out for being so fickle
>"good effort"
>Winning.

allentown PA
10-23-2011, 12:04 PM
lolwut.

>"good effort"
>Winning.

this was a great thread started by a great poster

hnicks2010
10-23-2011, 12:06 PM
lolwut.

>"good effort"
>Winning.

It was masterful. Even though completely wrong and unjustified. Such a fan.

buddy33
10-23-2011, 12:12 PM
Wow! I thought I was bored today. Lol. You both have nothing and you both fail. To this day you can not tell me what I said wrong. I made my this thread as a "?" as you can clearly see. Of course your only possible argument would be to tell me that is bit what I meant. Lol. I clearly said their only chance was if Ross played well and the rookie LB's stepped up. What do you know? I hit that one right on the head. Oh, and they are not out o the woods yet. Nice start but that's nothing new.

The best part about this is that you guys didn't even read the
thread. You guys have a habit of only posting when it suits your need to defend the Giants when anyone says anything slightly critical of the team. If you read it you would know that but you don't want to because that would prove you wrong. Winning? Lol. No, it's called failing.

buddy33
10-23-2011, 12:16 PM
lolwut.

>"good effort"
>Winning.

First, thank you.

Next, this thread asked an important and relevant question right after Goff was lost for the season.

You guys said I was wrong. Lol. I was right about everything. I said it could be, and it still could be. Hate to break it to you guys but there are 16 games in the regular season. I also said Ross would have to step up. Got that right. I also said the rookie LB's needed to step up. Got that one right. I right thag you are wrong.

Lol. I'm doing very well here.

buddy33
10-23-2011, 12:19 PM
lolwut.

>"good effort"
>Winning.

Lol. So one is less of a fan if they worry that their team just lost their starting LB after also losing so many other starters for tge season? Lol.

Could it be a long season? That is yet to be seen.
Are they thin at CB? Yes.
Is their early season success due to Ross stepping up and the rookie LB's stepping up as well? Yes.

Wrong? Lol. Ok.

hnicks2010
10-23-2011, 12:30 PM
Wow! I thought I was bored today. Lol. You both have nothing and you both fail. To this day you can not tell me what I said wrong. I made my this thread as a "?" as you can clearly see. Of course your only possible argument would be to tell me that is bit what I meant. Lol. I clearly said their only chance was if Ross played well and the rookie LB's stepped up. What do you know? I hit that one right on the head. Oh, and they are not out o the woods yet. Nice start but that's nothing new.

The best part about this is that you guys didn't even read the
thread. You guys have a habit of only posting when it suits your need to defend the Giants when anyone says anything slightly critical of the team. If you read it you would know that but you don't want to because that would prove you wrong. Winning? Lol. No, it's called failing.

"HAY GUIS... if these guys don't play good then we won't win :(. But if they play good then we can win :DD"

You are so smart man... I don't know how anyone else could have ever reached this conclusion. Oh yea, I do. Through common sense. lol

>make self fulfilling prophesy
>try and give self credit

Keep it going. You can't pay for this kind of entertainment.

RoanokeFan
10-23-2011, 12:31 PM
lolwut.

&gt;make extremely pessimistic thread about how bad team will be
&gt;team turns out to be much better than originally anticipated
&gt;another fan calls you out for being so fickle
&gt;"good effort"
&gt;Winning.

First, thank you.

Next, this thread asked an important and relevant question right after Goff was lost for the season.

You guys said I was wrong. Lol. I was right about everything. I said it could be, and it still could be. Hate to break it to you guys but there are 16 games in the regular season. I also said Ross would have to step up. Got that right. I also said the rookie LB's needed to step up. Got that one right. I right thag you are wrong.

Next, we can work on humility [;)]

allentown PA
10-23-2011, 12:31 PM
lolwut.

>"good effort"
>Winning.

Lol. So one is less of a fan if they worry that their team just lost their starting LB after also losing so many other starters for tge season? Lol.

Is their early season success due to Ross stepping up and the rookie LB's stepping up as well? Yes.

Wrong? Lol. Ok.

Buddy relax and just take all of this...Your a miserable poster not just in this thread but in most of the posts u make.....I'm trying to help you...you seriously need to enjoy the games more....you were ready to jump ship before the season even started, its hilarious and ur a joke...Btw I love how u get all defensive its great...lmao

hnicks2010
10-23-2011, 12:33 PM
lolwut.

>"good effort"
>Winning.

Wrong? Lol. Ok.

Buddy relax and just take all of this...Your a miserable poster not just in this thread but in most of the posts u make.....I'm trying to help you...you seriously need to enjoy the games more....you were ready to jump ship before the season even started, its hilarious and ur a joke...Btw I love how u get all defensive its great...lmao

help ME help YOU.

lol

allentown PA
10-23-2011, 12:33 PM
lolwut.

>"good effort"
>Winning.

First, thank you.

Next, we can work on humility* [;)]

If the giants lose next week he will come on these boards telling eveyone "I told you so" the guy gets off giving people **** about his alleged team losing...what a joke.

hnicks2010
10-23-2011, 12:34 PM
lolwut.

>"good effort"
>Winning.

First, thank you.

If the giants lose next week he will come on these boards telling eveyone "I told you so" the guy gets off giving people **** about his alleged team losing...what a joke.

no WAY bwo. He wants to see his team do good. He just likes to inform us what MAY happen if they don't play good enough to win. I just can't figure out what the opposite of winning is :( thank god Buddy33 is there to remind me.

RoanokeFan
10-23-2011, 12:34 PM
lolwut.

&gt;make extremely pessimistic thread about how bad team will be
&gt;team turns out to be much better than originally anticipated
&gt;another fan calls you out for being so fickle
&gt;"good effort"
&gt;Winning.

First, thank you.

Next, we can work on humility [;)]

He's not the only one, it's just their nature.

buddy33
10-23-2011, 12:36 PM
Lol. I love how desperate you guys are getting.

You guys can't possibly find anything wrong with what I said, especially when the thread was started, yet you keep trying. Lol.

I can't tell if it's sad or funny.

allentown PA
10-23-2011, 12:36 PM
lolwut.

>"good effort"
>Winning.

First, thank you.

He's not the only one, it's just their nature.

Buddy actually knows a lot about football it seems..he makes a lot of valid points imo...but if he doesnt see how negative and overly reactive he is then he is a fool.

hnicks2010
10-23-2011, 12:39 PM

You guys can't possibly find anything wrong with what I said, especially when the thread was started, yet you keep trying. Lol.

It's okay to feel defensive guy :(. You just need a hug

allentown PA
10-23-2011, 12:39 PM

nobody is desperate buddy...for your sake I hope the giants lose out so you can come on here and tell everyone how you knew this was gonna happen.....why do you even watch the games???/ You must be miserable to be around on sundays

buddy33
10-23-2011, 01:15 PM

It's okay to feel defensive guy :(. You just need a hug

Still trying to make it like I get angry? Lol. Not at all. I like watching you guys try and try again to get at me. It's hilarious.

buddy33
10-23-2011, 01:19 PM

nobody is desperate buddy...for your sake I hope the giants lose out so you can come on here and tell everyone how you knew
this was gonna happen.....why do you even watch the
games???/ You must be miserable to be around on
sundays

You are the one who brought this thread back to life. When they lost to Seattle I didn't try to bring it back to say I was right. You brought it back up because they won last week. In fact this thread was started months ago after numerous injuries and you brought it back to say you got me but it has back fires on you. You are still trying to find a way out but you can't.

You know I said nothing wrong. In fact I was right about everything.

You are in fact getting desperate.

allentown PA
10-23-2011, 01:36 PM

nobody is desperate buddy...for your sake I hope the giants lose out so you can come on here and tell everyone how you knew
this was gonna happen.....why do you even watch the
games???/ You must be miserable to be around on
sundays

You are the one who brought this thread back to life. When they lost to Seattle I didn't try to bring it back to say I was right. You brought it back up because they won last week. In fact this thread was started months ago after numerous injuries and you brought it back to say you got me but it has back fires on you. You are still trying to find a way out but you can't.

You know I said nothing wrong. In fact I was right about everything.

You are in fact getting desperate.

sure buddy...your rite about everything...lol....what world do you live in...keep making your negative posts and threads its not for me to stop you...I'll just laugh at how sad and miserable you sound

buddy33
10-23-2011, 01:43 PM
Long year for the Giants? It's still early.
Are they playing well because Ross has stepped up and so have the rookie LB's? Yes.

What was I wrong about? I'll understand if you can't answer. This thread is long enough and old enough for you to have had a chance.

allentown PA
10-23-2011, 02:22 PM
Are they playing well because Ross has stepped up and so have the rookie LB's? Yes.

What was I wrong about? I'll understand if you can't answer. This thread is long enough and old enough for you to have had a chance.

sure sure ur rite buddy keep being miserable...anyway if u have the redzone channel put it on....anyone watching the jets game? They throw a flag every other play....annoying

eddygoombah
10-23-2011, 02:34 PM
i like turtles

buddy33
10-23-2011, 04:12 PM

sure sure ur rite buddy keep being miserable...anyway if u have the redzone channel put it on....anyone watching the jets game? They throw a flag every other play....annoying

That's what I thought.

allentown PA
10-23-2011, 05:30 PM

That's what I thought.

no actually what you thought was you would start another miserable thread on here like you always do, however your going to get called out on it an reminded of it every week from here on....even if the giants do fall apart in the second half of the year we are still going to revisit this thread every week to show how ****ty of a fan you are...honestly I don't consider you one.

buddy33
10-23-2011, 06:01 PM
You can bring it back every week during the off season. You still can't tell me what I said that was wrong. Let's net get off topic here. I'll break it down for you again. The season is still young so we don't know if it will be a bad or good one. They are still thin at CB. Ross has stepped up. The rookie LB's have stepped up. I still think Kiwi is a DE. Or do you think the season is over because they are 4-2? Do you think they would be 4-2 if Ross did not step up? Do you think they would be 4-2 if the rookie LB's did not step up?

You are so lost with this that now your only defense is to assume what you thought I meant because you think you know all my posts. Lol.

BigBlu397
10-23-2011, 06:07 PM
You can bring it back every week during the off season. You still can't tell me what I said that was wrong. Let's net get off topic here. I'll break it down for you again. The season is still young so we don't know if it will be a bad or good one. They are still thin at CB. Ross has stepped up. The rookie LB's have stepped up. I still think Kiwi is a DE. Or do you think the season is over because they are 4-2? Do you think they would be 4-2 if Ross did not step up? Do you think they would be 4-2 if the rookie LB's did not step up?

You are so lost with this that now your only defense is to assume what you thought I meant because you think you know all my posts. Lol.
Perilous argument... You painted a picture to everyone that we are done..... Unless, this happens and this happens and saying it like it wasnt going to happen. Well, Ross is playing a like a first round draft pick and Kiwi and Boley have been huge for us in our linebacker play. All the spots where you said we needed to step up we have.... That doesnt mean that you actually believed they would.

buddy33
10-23-2011, 06:22 PM
Doesn't mean I thought they wouldn't. I said I hoped I was wrong. Ross has surprised me but the season is far from over. He has to stay focused and I really hope Prince can contribute because even though they are 4-2 the defense gives up way to many big plays.

allentown PA
10-23-2011, 06:25 PM

Out only hope is that for some reason Ross actually plays like a 1st round pick, Prince comes back soon and is as good as billed, and the rookie LB's are able to play well this season.Damn buddy, hold out just a bit longer before you quit on the season this year.* I have week 3 in the pool, figured even you couldn't go earlier than that.

post of the thread rite here..buddy face it ur a miserable negative fan...if u even are a giant fan which im not sure of.

giantsfan420
10-23-2011, 06:25 PM
um, we're not 4-2 tho bc of our young lb's or ross.

ross has played well but he aint exactly a shut down corner.

and we run sets to keep our young lb off the field, jwill has been nice on the 3 safety formations. but we're 4-2 bc eli has been playing awesome, and bc we've managed to stay in the games until the 4th and the team either comes from behind or...well actually we just keep coming from behind.

again, im not hating on ross or the young lb's, good job stepping up. but to say we're 4-2 bc of them is absolutely hilarious

buddy33
10-23-2011, 06:27 PM

Out only hope is that for some reason Ross actually plays like a 1st round pick, Prince comes back soon and is as good as billed,
and the rookie LB's are able to play well this season.
Damn buddy, hold out just a bit longer before you quit on
the season this year.* I have week 3 in the pool, figured even you
couldn't go earlier than that.

post of the thread rite here..buddy face it ur a miserable negative fan...if u even are a giant fan which im not sure of.

Still have nothing huh.

giantsfan420
10-23-2011, 06:28 PM
we're 4-2 bc of our core players being much better than anticipated.

you basically were saying the opposite, and that ross would have to play lights out and the lb's would have to play lights out for it not to be a long season.

besides, dont u guys get it, buddy is a staple around here, good poster imo. he is just HORRIBLE at predictions. don't try and deter him from doing it tho bc he gives us the reverse jinx jinx.

and i hope this season is long, ya know long to the point we're playing late jan early feb.

buddy33
10-23-2011, 06:30 PM
um, we're not 4-2 tho bc of our young lb's or ross.

ross has played well but he aint exactly a shut down corner.

and we run sets to keep our young lb off the field, jwill has been nice on the 3 safety formations. but we're 4-2 bc eli has been playing awesome, and bc we've managed to stay in the games until the 4th and the team either comes from behind or...well actually we just keep coming from behind.

again, im not hating on ross or the young lb's, good job stepping up. but to say we're 4-2 bc of them is absolutely hilarious

Um..I'm aware it's a team sport. If they don't step up though they very well could have lost a couple more games.

Of course we could say the same about other players. Just saying if Ross was playing poorly and Williams was not stepping up as a rookie things may look a lot different.

I don't think it's that hilarious.

buddy33
10-23-2011, 06:32 PM

you basically were saying the opposite, and that ross would have to play lights out and the lb's would have to play lights out for it not to be a long season.

besides, dont u guys get it, buddy is a staple around here, good poster imo. he is just HORRIBLE at predictions. don't try and deter him from doing it tho bc he gives us the reverse jinx jinx.

and i hope this season is long, ya know long to the point we're playing late jan early feb.

You are horrible at reading because tge only prediction I made was last week and I was right. This thread is not a prediction no matter how you want to twist it. You are wrong. Sorry.

allentown PA
10-23-2011, 06:39 PM

Out only hope is that for some reason Ross actually plays like a 1st round pick, Prince comes back soon and is as good as billed,

Still have nothing huh.

If you notice when u run out of lame points to make thats your go to line....anyway I think its pretty clear how negative you are on these boards and it appears im not the only one who notices....not that you can't have your opinion but srsly dude who caught the first td in the 86 nfc champ game?

allentown PA
10-23-2011, 06:39 PM

Still have nothing huh.

If you notice when u run out of lame points to make thats your go to line....anyway I think its pretty clear how negative you are on these boards and it appears im not the only one who notices....not that you can't have your opinion but srsly dude who caught the first td in the 86 nfc champ game?

buddy33
10-23-2011, 06:42 PM
Lol. You have nothing.

allentown PA
10-23-2011, 06:44 PM
Lol. You have nothing.
So who is your actual team? The skins? Eagles? dallas?

giantsfan420
10-23-2011, 10:27 PM

You are horrible at reading because tge only prediction I made was last week and I was right. This thread is not a prediction no matter how you want to twist it. You are wrong. Sorry.

even if this isn't a prediction, your track record making predictions is horrendous. from the "we'll be lucky to win a few games" thread last yr to your "eli will throw 5 int's vs philly" this yr and u havin us lose 31-6 was it? and everything in between.

don't get jumpy, some people are good at making predictions, others, not as much. think ur a funny, and good poster who has blessed us with the reverse jinx jinx plenty of times and i thank you for that

and for what its worth i dont think this thread is really a prediction thread, and think the other poster should prob just quit it. dont have nothing against you man, in fact, if you could laugh at yourself and just go "haha yeah i was off base" this wouldn't even have started or whatever i dont really care, just saying ross and the lb's have helped, but they are not the reason we are 4-2

allentown PA
10-23-2011, 10:39 PM

even if this isn't a prediction, your track record making predictions is horrendous. from the "we'll be lucky to win a few games" thread last yr to your "eli will throw 5 int's vs philly" this yr and u havin us lose 31-6 was it? and everything in between.

don't get jumpy, some people are good at making predictions, others, not as much. think ur a funny, and good poster who has blessed us with the reverse jinx jinx plenty of times and i thank you for that

and for what its worth i dont think this thread is really a prediction thread, and think the other poster should prob just quit it. dont have nothing against you man, in fact, if you could laugh at yourself and just go "haha yeah i was off base" this wouldn't even have started or whatever i dont really care, just saying ross and the lb's have helped, but they are not the reason we are 4-2

+100 and then you hear very little from him after he is wrong...the dude is a negative poster plain and simple.

buddy33
10-23-2011, 10:42 PM
Track record of what predictions? You clearly don't know what a prediction is.

buddy33
10-23-2011, 10:45 PM

besides, dont u guys get it, buddy is a staple around here, good poster imo. he is just HORRIBLE at predictions. don't try and
deter him from doing it tho bc he gives us the reverse jinx jinx.

You are horrible at reading because tge only prediction I made was last week and I was right. This thread is not a prediction no
matter how you want to twist it. You are wrong. Sorry.

don't get jumpy, some people are good at making predictions, others, not as much. think ur a funny, and good poster who has blessed us with the reverse jinx jinx plenty of times and i thank
you for that

and for what its worth i dont think this thread is really a prediction thread, and think the other poster should prob just quit it. dont have nothing against you man, in fact, if you could laugh at yourself and just go "haha yeah i was off base" this wouldn't even have started or whatever i dont really care, just saying ross
and the lb's have helped, but they are not the reason we are 4-

+100 and then you hear very little from him after he is wrong...the dude is a negative poster plain and simple.

I'm here all the time. Where have you been? Lol. You have been wrong this entire thread you might as well continue being wrong.

You still can't tell me what I said wrong. I understand though. You have tried so you can't stop now. Lol.

allentown PA
10-23-2011, 10:48 PM

besides, dont u guys get it, buddy is a staple around here, good poster imo. he is just HORRIBLE at predictions. don't try and

You are horrible at reading because tge only prediction I made was last week and I was right. This thread is not a prediction no

don't get jumpy, some people are good at making predictions, others, not as much. think ur a funny, and good poster who has blessed us with the reverse jinx jinx plenty of times and i thank
you for that

and for what its worth i dont think this thread is really a prediction thread, and think the other poster should prob just quit it. dont have nothing against you man, in fact, if you could laugh at yourself and just go "haha yeah i was off base" this wouldn't even have started or whatever i dont really care, just saying ross

I'm here all the time. Where have you been? Lol. You have been wrong this entire thread you might as well continue being wrong.

You still can't tell me what I said wrong. I understand though. You have tried so you can't stop now. Lol.

just face it..ur a bitter poster...sorry for calling u out on it...nothing personal just having some fun...honestly i respect ur opinion.

allentown PA
10-23-2011, 10:50 PM

Out only hope is that for some reason Ross actually plays like a 1st round pick, Prince comes back soon and is as good as billed, and the rookie LB's are able to play well this season.Damn buddy, hold out just a bit longer before you quit on the season this year.* I have week 3 in the pool, figured even you couldn't go earlier than that.

post of the thread...lmao

buddy33
10-23-2011, 10:52 PM

don't get jumpy, some people are good at making predictions,
others, not as much. think ur a funny, and good poster who has
blessed us with the reverse jinx jinx plenty of times and i thank
you for that

Get your facts straight. It was they might only win a few more if they played they way they where. Lol. You act like that was a lrediction that was reversed. They didn't make the playoffs so what difference does it make.

It's not a prediction and previous posts don't have anything to do with the other.

Jumpy? No. I made one prediction and I was right. Why would I be jumpy?

buddy33
10-23-2011, 10:55 PM
Lol. You really have lost it. You have nothing and are unable to say what I said wrong.

I would say keep trying but now it's kind of boring.

allentown PA
10-23-2011, 10:57 PM
Lol. You really have lost it. You have nothing and are unable to say what I said wrong.

it gets boring making negative threads?

rcrane082985
10-23-2011, 11:00 PM

As negative as this post was, everything that buddy prayed for came true, but he certainly didnt expect it, no faoth in the giants is always a collingsworthlike fail

buddy33
10-23-2011, 11:05 PM

Who made a negative thread?

buddy33
10-23-2011, 11:06 PM

As negative as this post was, everything that buddy prayed for came true, but he certainly didnt expect it, no faoth in the giants is always a collingsworthlike fail

What?

allentown PA
10-23-2011, 11:07 PM

i give up buddy..i was trying to help...see u next week when we revive this legendary thread again

buddy33
10-23-2011, 11:09 PM

i give up buddy..i was trying to help...see u next week when we revive this legendary thread again

Another week, and more spinning from you because you know you are wrong. Later.

allentown PA
10-23-2011, 11:17 PM

if u wanna know one thing ur wrong about is kiwi at LBer...he plays with his hand in the dirt on pass downs and has a had a very good year so far...he is not out of position in the scheme...dummy

buddy33
10-23-2011, 11:21 PM

if u wanna know one thing ur wrong about is kiwi at LBer...he plays with his hand in the dirt on pass downs and has a had a very good year so far...he is not out of position in the scheme...dummy

He is a DE. He has been ok at LB and I am a huge fan of his. He should be a DE all the time. Now thats an opinion that many agree with me.

allentown PA
10-23-2011, 11:25 PM

He is a DE. He has been ok at LB and I am a huge fan of his. He should be a DE all the time. Now thats an opinion that many agree with me.

honestly i agree with u on that...with williams playing well I wouldnt mind seeing Kiwi thrown back into the DE rotation and start Williams...but Kiwi has played well at lber and needs to be on the field as much as possible imo

buddy33
10-23-2011, 11:29 PM
I would like for another LB to step up, Herzlich or Paysinger, and move him back to DE in a full time rotation. Keep everyone fresh and keep pressure on the QB the entire game.

I am not disappointed with his play though.

allentown PA
10-23-2011, 11:32 PM
I would like for another LB to step up, Herzlich or Paysinger, and move him back to DE in a full time rotation. Keep everyone fresh and keep pressure on the QB the entire game.

I am not disappointed with his play though.

osi is prbly out next year so that is hopefully what happens....goff will be back so there will be more depth at Lber...Im interested to see what paysinger can do the kid looked good in the preseason...so far williams who I thought was the least of the 4 rookie backers has looked the best.

buddy33
10-23-2011, 11:37 PM
I'm hoping that Herzlich can prove everyone wrong and get back to where he once was. He was a top 5 draft pick before he was sick. If he even just gets back 80% the Giants will have a stud LB for the future. He said last year his mind knew what to do but his body would not let him. This year he said his body is getting it back.

I agree I think Osi is gone next year and I also expect them to draft another DE.

allentown PA
10-31-2011, 08:24 AM
bump

buddy33
10-31-2011, 08:29 AM
Glad you did. When I made this thread it was right after Goff was injured and out for the year. Well the defense has been getting torched all year aginst the run. Not having one of the better run stuffing LB's in the league last year might have something to do with that. Sounds like I was on to something.

illmaticzeke
10-31-2011, 11:14 AM
Eli is playing above and beyond my expectations this year so far(THIS YEAR), With that been said if the first half of football is any sentiment what to expect out of the second half Id imagine we are in for one hall of a roller coaster ride as fans. I expect a tight NFC race right down to the last week. Giants Schedule is brutal and I can sense a downfall coming. I hope I am wrong.

allentown PA
11-06-2011, 08:20 PM
bump

derekunion28
11-06-2011, 08:22 PM
lmao dam my buddy

allentown PA
11-07-2011, 07:40 PM
bump

allentown PA
11-13-2011, 08:22 PM
congrats the giants lost today all must be well in ur world

allentown PA
01-09-2012, 07:11 AM
bump

DragonSoul
01-09-2012, 07:24 AM
I actually haven't seen him in awhile. Did you guys run off Buddy? Not nice.

buddy33
01-09-2012, 07:46 AM

I'm here all the time. I was all over the board yesterday.

Read my 1st post on this topic and look at the days this guy keeps bringing it up. Lol. He thinks he got me.

RoanokeFan
01-09-2012, 07:48 AM

Read my 1st post on this topic and look at the days this guy keeps bringing it up. Lol. He thinks he got me.

Just like Timex, take a licking and keep on ticking [;)]

buddy33
01-09-2012, 07:50 AM

Just like Timex, take a licking and keep on ticking* [;)]

Not on this thread. :-)

DragonSoul
01-09-2012, 07:50 AM

Read my 1st post on this topic and look at the days this guy keeps bringing it up. Lol. He thinks he got me.I have been paying attention. As you can see why I have not posted in here, till the first one you just replied to :)

buddy33
01-09-2012, 07:58 AM

Read my 1st post on this topic and look at the days this guy keeps bringing it up. Lol. He thinks he got me.I have been paying attention. As you can see why I have not posted in here, till the first one you just replied to :)

I was down on Ross in the beginning of the season. He has played ok. I do hope he is better for next week. The rookie LB is still impressing me. That was a horrible call by the way. They are playing football right?

DragonSoul
01-09-2012, 08:00 AM

I was down on Ross in the beginning of the season. He has played ok. I do hope he is better for next week. The rookie LB is still impressing me. That was a horrible call by the way. They are playing football right?Ross has been a good 2nd db, he can make a play, and can miss at times. Yet he seems to bring his game play up in the playoffs.

I cannot believe i missed that call. Must of looked away when it happened. Hoping to catch a vid of that call on Williams.

buddy33
01-09-2012, 08:07 AM
Put it this way, the same thing happened in the game Saturday night and there was no call.

Seriously, I hope the refs are better next week than they where the last time these two teams played.

MikeSherrard
01-09-2012, 08:15 AM
This thread is hilarious! Some folks jump off the bandwagon in a heart beat. The Giants shut up all the doubters

DragonSoul
01-09-2012, 08:20 AM
Put it this way, the same thing happened in the game Saturday night and there was no call.

Seriously, I hope the refs are better next week than they where the last time these two teams played.Agreed. That what i worry about.

BTW I read your post and felt you had a decent reason for concern, and you did not say we were dead in the water.

While I disagree with you on some issues. I call it as I see it. Pro or Con. People need to read more and type less in their criticism.

But I have no issues with this post (you probably don't care anyway what i think) that is why I didn't post in it. Felt you had reasonable concerns. Pretty similar to what you had. But I was more concerned about the LB core then the 2ndry tbh.

buddy33
01-09-2012, 08:35 AM

Seriously, I hope the refs are better next week than they where the last time these two teams played.Agreed. That what i worry about.

BTW I read your post and felt you had a decent reason for concern, and you did not say we were dead in the water.

While I disagree with you on some issues. I call it as I see it. Pro or Con. People need to read more and type less in their criticism.

But I have no issues with this post (you probably don't care anyway what i think) that is why I didn't post in it. Felt you had reasonable concerns. Pretty similar to what you had. But I was more concerned about the LB core then the 2ndry tbh.

Actually I made this thread right after Goff was lost for the season so LB was a huge concern of mine too. I was not confident with Ross but was still hoping. Of course now we see just how paper thin they are. I hope Ross is ok for Green Bay.

allentown PA
01-09-2012, 01:46 PM

im just messin around.. I dont think "i got you"...big win for the gmen yesterday..hope we can get off to a fast start on sunday.

allentown PA
01-09-2012, 01:48 PM
thought prince played well when in there yesterday...the thought of him starting for ross scares me a bit though.

allentown PA
01-15-2012, 09:42 PM
BUMP....go giants

allentown PA
01-22-2012, 11:18 PM
bump go giantss...good call buddy!!!!!!!!!!!!

Medisleman
01-22-2012, 11:21 PM
It has been a long season because we are GOING TO THE SUPER BOWL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

allentown PA
02-02-2012, 09:05 PM
whats up buddy? u were rite it has been a long season..into FEB...go blue..lol

bigjeep
02-03-2012, 08:02 AM
whats up buddy? u were rite it has been a long season..into FEB...go blue..lol</P>

</P>

[B] [&lt;:o)]</P>

bigjeep
02-03-2012, 08:04 AM
Put it this way, the same thing happened in the game Saturday night and there was no call. Seriously, I hope the refs are better next week than they where the last time these two teams played.Agreed. That what i worry about. BTW I read your post and felt you had a decent reason for concern, and you did not say we were dead in the water. While I disagree with you on some issues. I call it as I see it. Pro or Con. People need to read more and type less in their criticism. But I have no issues with this post (you probably don't care anyway what i think) that is why I didn't post in it. Felt you had reasonable concerns. Pretty similar to what you had. But I was more concerned about the LB core then the 2ndry tbh. Actually I made this thread right after Goff was lost for the season so LB was a huge concern of mine too. I was not confident with Ross but was still hoping. Of course now we see just how paper thin they are. I hope Ross is ok for Green Bay.</P>

Don't worry buddy33, most fans on this board at that time felt the same way including me! [:$]</P>

TuckYou
02-03-2012, 08:35 AM
Put it this way, the same thing happened in the game Saturday night and there was no call. Seriously, I hope the refs are better next week than they where the last time these two teams played.Agreed. That what i worry about. BTW I read your post and felt you had a decent reason for concern, and you did not say we were dead in the water. While I disagree with you on some issues. I call it as I see it. Pro or Con. People need to read more and type less in their criticism. But I have no issues with this post (you probably don't care anyway what i think) that is why I didn't post in it. Felt you had reasonable concerns. Pretty similar to what you had. But I was more concerned about the LB core then the 2ndry tbh. Actually I made this thread right after Goff was lost for the season so LB was a huge concern of mine too. I was not confident with Ross but was still hoping. Of course now we see just how paper thin they are. I hope Ross is ok for Green Bay.</P>

Don't worry buddy33, most fans on this board at that time felt the same way including me! [:$]</P>

</P>

Week 1 I thought 8-8 at best. No playoffs. No chance vs those great teams on our schedule. Gilbride sucked most of the year but has shut me up the past month and a half. In fact, I think by us going to the SB saved us from losing Gilbride and Fewell to HC positions elsewhere.</P>

ONE MORE GAME</P>

ALL IN</P>

gumby742
02-03-2012, 09:08 AM

</P>

Week 1 I thought 8-8 at best. No playoffs. No chance vs those great teams on our schedule. Gilbride sucked most of the year but has shut me up the past month and a half. In fact, I think by us going to the SB saved us from losing Gilbride and Fewell to HC positions elsewhere.</P>

ONE MORE GAME</P>

ALL IN</P>

</P>

I thought 9-7 at best. No playoffs. Rock 'n Roll baby! Let's bring it home!</P>

miked1958
02-03-2012, 09:17 AM

</P>

ONE MORE GAME</P>

ALL IN</P>

</P>

agreed. with that many injuries and one of the toughest schedules in the NFL in a long long time no one would have predicted this......</P>

We are on a awesome ride and in another magical end like 07.. lets enjoy it</P>

GMENAGAIN
02-03-2012, 09:20 AM
Don't bust on buddy . . . he can't help it . .. . he IS Eeyore . . . ..

miked1958
02-03-2012, 09:20 AM

</P>

correct. everyone felt that way back when post was made. as a matter of fact alot of people felt that way after the 4 game losing streak and as late as the skins 23-10 loss.... </P>

So.... if anyone on here says they didnt feel like that they would be telling a lie. </P>

but the Giants somehow AGAIN are able to put together an improbable Run on its way to another (WHO WOULD OF THOUGHT) crazy ride</P>

bigjeep
02-03-2012, 09:40 AM

** Don't worry buddy33, most fans on this board at that time felt the same way including me!*** [:$]</P>

</P>

correct. everyone felt that way back when post was made. as a matter of fact alot of people felt that way after the 4 game losing streak and as late as the skins 23-10 loss.... </P>

So.... if anyone on here says they didnt feel like that they would be telling a lie. </P>

but the Giants somehow AGAIN are able to put together an improbable Run on its way to another (WHO WOULD OF THOUGHT) crazy ride</P>

Maybe the playoffs, but no one here was thinking Super Bowl after the Redskin game!

allentown PA
02-05-2012, 11:43 PM
you the man buddy33..you the man..lmao

fourth&forever
02-05-2012, 11:45 PM
cmon buddy. celebrate with us man.

buddy33
02-05-2012, 11:47 PM

Don't fall for this.

There is one guy here who thinks he got me on something.

It was a serious question when they had just lost yet another player, Goff, for the season.

Check the dates of this thread.

allentown PA
02-05-2012, 11:48 PM
he is ultimate debbie downer but in all honesty this thread was started about the issues concerning the injuries which he was rite about....i like bumping it cause its good luck.

allentown PA
02-05-2012, 11:49 PM

Don't fall for this.

There is one guy here who thinks he got me on something.

It was a serious question when they had just lost yet another player, Goff, for the season.

Check the dates of this thread.

read what i posted...i agree with u..just havin fun..i said u were rite..jeez.

buddy33
02-05-2012, 11:53 PM
No you are not.

Anyone that would care to waist there time going through this entire thread would see that you brought this back to try and rub it in my face and you could never tell me what I said that was so wrong.

You resorted to calling me all kinds of names and kept bringing it up even after they lost one game and asked if I was happy or something like that.

Now you say you are doing it out of fun. You also said you would not post here anymore.

mrg3
02-05-2012, 11:55 PM
Chase is the man. When he came off the Couch and got in the middle D changed . I was shocked when he was down field to Intrcept that ball tonight.

allentown PA
02-05-2012, 11:56 PM
No you are not.

Anyone that would care to waist there time going through this entire thread would see that you brought this back to try and rub it in my face and you could never tell me what I said that was so wrong.

You resorted to calling me all kinds of names and kept bringing it up even after they lost one game and asked if I was happy or something like that.

Now you say you are doing it out of fun. You also said you would not post here anymore.

awww buddy33 i never said anythiing personal..u must admit ur a bit of a downer at times..its a message board...i srsly respect ur opinion...it is funny how down u were u must admit...and i will admit ur intentions of this thread were partially about injuries and not about giving up...u need to lighten up man.

GIANTfaninFL
02-05-2012, 11:58 PM
**** off Buddy

buddy33
02-06-2012, 12:00 AM
No you are not.

awww buddy33 i never said anythiing personal..u must admit ur a bit of a downer at times..its a message board...i srsly respect ur opinion...it is funny how down u were u must admit...and i will admit ur intentions of this thread were partially about injuries and not about giving up...u need to lighten up man.

Yes you did, not that I care, and no I'm not. I am here all the time and I don't have anyone bring back a thread from months ago like you.

Have fun with it because you have been wrong the entire time.

BurnerNYG
This was a rollercoaster year and none of us could've predicted this when we were 7-7. Let's just celebrate this SB win and leave all the negative posts in the past. It's a new year and we're World Champs!!!!!!

buddy33
**** off Buddy

LOL. You have no idea what this is about do you?

buddy33
02-06-2012, 12:01 AM
This was a rollercoaster year and none of us could've predicted this when we were 7-7. Let's just celebrate this SB win and leave all the negative posts in the past. It's a new year and we're World Champs!!!!!!

You are right but it wasn't a negative thread. It was serious question considering all the injuries.

Check the date it was started.

allentown PA
02-06-2012, 12:05 AM
No you are not.

Yes you did, not that I care, and no I'm not. I am here all the time and I don't have anyone bring back a thread from months ago like you.

have it your way buddy lol..some of us stuck with this team all year though.

buddy33
02-06-2012, 12:10 AM
No you are not.

See, so it is not just having fun. Haha. You are trying to say you got me but for the time this thread was made you still can not to this day tell me what I said that was wrong at that time. After all the injuries I questioned if it would be a long season. I never said they where done. I never said they had no chance. You wont find it.

LOL. Hey, you wanted to bring it back up.

allentown PA
02-06-2012, 12:12 AM
No you are not.

See, so it is not just having fun. Haha. You are trying to say you got me but for the time this thread was made you still can not to this day tell me what I said that was wrong at that time. After all the injuries I questioned if it would be a long season. I never said they where done. I never said they had no chance. You wont find it.

LOL. Hey, you wanted to bring it back up.

ok..buddy relax man..they just won again...eli is great..im just having fun..i started this thread back up to bust ur chops..i promise u its nothing personal...i bumped itafter every playoff win...just keeping the tradition going my man.

fourth&forever
02-06-2012, 12:12 AM
No you are not.

So our fortunes have changed. Buddy isnt the only one to not see it coming.
We ran the table. Outlasted everyone. We are world champs. Lighten up on the budster.

allentown PA
02-06-2012, 12:14 AM
No you are not.

We ran the table. Outlasted everyone. We are world champs. Lighten up on the budster.

lol fair enough but i wasnt being hard on him..just keeping the tradition going.

Weygand
Naw. This is going to be a great offseason.

THE_New_York_Giants
**** this thread. We are the champions. Talk about this **** in 2 weeks.

buddy33
02-06-2012, 12:15 AM
No you are not.

Again, check the dates. This question was asked right after they just lost Goff for the season. Of course they had already lost a bunch of other players for the season especially in their secondary.

Don't get caught up in this. He thinks he is getting to me or something.

buddy33
02-06-2012, 12:16 AM
**** this thread. We are the champions. Talk about this **** in 2 weeks.

Check the date of when this was started and how many times a poster has brought it back.

Weygand
02-06-2012, 12:17 AM
No you are not.

Again, check the dates. This question was asked right after they just lost Goff for the season. Of course they had already lost a bunch of other players for the season especially in their secondary.

Don't get caught up in this. He thinks he is getting to me or something.

He just has a man-crush on you

allentown PA
02-10-2012, 06:28 PM
buddy face it ur a miserable **** fan who was down on this team and quarterback all year...you should be banned for ur stupidity alone.

jomo
02-10-2012, 06:32 PM
So the secondary is tissue paper thin with their #2 CB being Ross. They already had a weak LB group and now Goff is gone for the year. Not to mention that as big a fan of Kiwi that I am, he is a DE, not a LB. The DL looks great, but with a soft group of LB's and only one reliable CB, I'm afraid it could be 2009 all over again. Out only hope is that for some reason Ross actually plays like a 1st round pick, Prince comes back soon and is as good as billed, and the rookie LB's are able to play well this season.Oh, I get it...........lol!!</P>

Ya gotta do better than thatbuddy.</P>

perez201
02-10-2012, 06:54 PM
did someone seriously take the time to find this thread and bump it again?

Hooligans
02-10-2012, 07:38 PM

Osi has been great for the Giants......but there are many more important Free agents than Osi......by the way Osi is still signed to the Giants for next year, so there won't be any new deal and after next year he is free to leave.

allentown PA
02-10-2012, 07:41 PM

Osi has been great for the Giants......but there are many more important Free agents than Osi......by the way Osi is still signed to the Giants for next year, so there won't be any new deal and after next year he is free to leave.

no use telling buddy that..he would have them trade Eli if he had his way.

TheEnigma
02-10-2012, 07:52 PM
buddy face it ur a miserable **** fan who was down on this team and quarterback all year...you should be banned for ur stupidity alone.I thought you said it was all in good fun? Several other people have made predictions and got them wrong so why do you single out buddy?

It's really coming across as if you have something personal against him now.

allentown PA
02-10-2012, 07:57 PM
buddy face it ur a miserable **** fan who was down on this team and quarterback all year...you should be banned for ur stupidity alone.I thought you said it was all in good fun? Several other people have made predictions and got them wrong so why do you single out buddy?

the dude is just a hater and a prime example of a "prisoner of the moment fan" he has been harsh on Eli and this team, yet acts now if he was with them the whole time...i cant stand that...it is in fun...i dont have anything personal against the guy...I just think his flip flopping is lame.

TheEnigma
02-10-2012, 08:08 PM

the dude is just a hater and a prime example of a "prisoner of the moment fan" he has been harsh on Eli and this team, yet acts now if he was with them the whole time...i cant stand that...it is in fun...i dont have anything personal against the guy...I just think his flip flopping is lame.Certain posters here will be more critical of certain players while supporting others more than the norm.

I've seen him defend Fewell while others wanted to take him and throw him out of town.

Some people are optimists while others are pessimists. It's just in some people's nature to act a certain way. As long as he wants the Giants to win, I think he's entitled to whatever opinion he has despite how crazy it might be.

allentown PA
02-10-2012, 08:40 PM

the dude is just a hater and a prime example of a "prisoner of the moment fan" he has been harsh on Eli and this team, yet acts now if he was with them the whole time...i cant stand that...it is in fun...i dont have anything personal against the guy...I just think his flip flopping is lame.Certain posters here will be more critical of certain players while supporting others more than the norm.

I've seen him defend Fewell while others wanted to take him and throw him out of town.

Some people are optimists while others are pessimists. It's just in some people's nature to act a certain way. As long as he wants the Giants to win, I think he's entitled to whatever opinion he has despite how crazy it might be.

agreed and i respect ur opinion an giant knowldge very much..ive seen ur posts ur good imo..however buddy is just a debbie downer imo and i feel the need to call him on it is all.

jmike
02-29-2012, 01:09 AM

Out only hope is that for some reason Ross actually plays like a 1st round pick, Prince comes back soon and is as good as billed, and the rookie LB's are able to play well this season.Ok I know old thread and all and I haven't been around at all. But I recalled this thread and many others like this out of you giving up on the season. Also recalled you getting pissy when I criticized you for making those posts. This season would be why you don't give up on a season by week 4. You are the type of fan the rest of us hate being around. It makes me wonder why you bother watching, what kind of joy can you get out of it if you give up this easily? Do yourself a favor and find something else with your spare time. You have very little understanding of what can happen through a season and that likely comes from a lack of understanding about the game, or you may simply be dumb, not sure which. But this type of nonsense post giving up on the season annoys the real fans that get it.

GmenFan1980
02-29-2012, 01:13 AM
Nothing against you Jmike :P

http://troll.me/images/y-u-no/y-u-no-let-thread-die.jpg

allentown PA
02-29-2012, 01:27 AM

this thread needs to be kept as a reminder of how bitter some fans can be...and how to let the season play out...fathers will tell their son's and they will tell their son's...it will be passed down from generation to generation as a warning of stupidity.

GmenFan1980
02-29-2012, 02:06 AM

this thread needs to be kept as a reminder of how bitter some fans can be...and how to let the season play out...fathers will tell their son's and they will tell their son's...it will be passed down from generation to generation as a warning of stupidity.

http://troll.me/images/y-u-no-guy/y-u-so-bitter.jpg

Is this better then http://boards.giants.com/emoticons/emotion-4.gif

TheEnigma
02-29-2012, 03:42 AM
OMG LEAVE BUDDY ALONE!!!! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cDDEhLw1PVI/)

GMENAGAIN
02-29-2012, 06:16 AM
So the secondary is tissue paper thin with their #2 CB being Ross. They already had a weak LB group and now Goff is gone for the year. Not to mention that as big a fan of Kiwi that I am, he is a DE, not a LB. The DL looks great, but with a soft group of LB's and only one reliable CB, I'm afraid it could be 2009 all over again. Out only hope is that for some reason Ross actually plays like a 1st round pick, Prince comes back soon and is as good as billed, and the rookie LB's are able to play well this season.Ok I know old thread and all and I haven't been around at all. But I recalled this thread and many others like this out of you giving up on the season. Also recalled you getting pissy when I criticized you for making those posts. This season would be why you don't give up on a season by week 4. You are the type of fan the rest of us hate being around. It makes me wonder why you bother watching, what kind of joy can you get out of it if you give up this easily? Do yourself a favor and find something else with your spare time. You have very little understanding of what can happen through a season and that likely comes from a lack of understanding about the game, or you may simply be dumb, not sure which. But this type of nonsense post giving up on the season annoys the real fans that get it.
</P>

Buddy has always been the Eeyore of these boards . . . . . </P>

Drez
02-29-2012, 06:28 AM
So the secondary is tissue paper thin with their #2 CB being Ross. They already had a weak LB group and now Goff is gone for the year. Not to mention that as big a fan of Kiwi that I am, he is a DE, not a LB. The DL looks great, but with a soft group of LB's and only one reliable CB, I'm afraid it could be 2009 all over again. Out only hope is that for some reason Ross actually plays like a 1st round pick, Prince comes back soon and is as good as billed, and the rookie LB's are able to play well this season.Ok I know old thread and all and I haven't been around at all. But I recalled this thread and many others like this out of you giving up on the season. Also recalled you getting pissy when I criticized you for making those posts. This season would be why you don't give up on a season by week 4. You are the type of fan the rest of us hate being around. It makes me wonder why you bother watching, what kind of joy can you get out of it if you give up this easily? Do yourself a favor and find something else with your spare time. You have very little understanding of what can happen through a season and that likely comes from a lack of understanding about the game, or you may simply be dumb, not sure which. But this type of nonsense post giving up on the season annoys the real fans that get it.
</P>

</P>

Remember last season's, "We'll be lucky to win 4 or 5 games, thread after the Colts game?</P>

buddy33
02-29-2012, 07:49 AM

When I mention it he says it's in good fun but when you see the stuff he says you realize it is not.

He also said he was leaving the message board a while back. How did that work out?

Anyway, I said it, and at the time I'm sure I wasn't the only one worried. That many season ending injuries before the season starts makes any fan wonder what the year will be like.

Besides, it was a question, and a fair one at the time which was when they just lost Goff for the season.

What did I say that was wrong anyway? They where thin at CB. That is a fact. Their LB group was not their strong suit. That's a fact. One could argue my point about Kiwi but I still feel he is a DE although he did do a nice job at LB. The DL was always good in my mind but this was also made before Tuck was hurt so they where not as good all season as their where in the end.

Ross did play better than he had the previous year. Not great, but better. So like I said, they needed him to play better. In the playoffs Prince came through big. Williams was a big, and pleasant surprise. Didn't see them getting Chase back.

allentown PA
03-02-2012, 11:35 PM

When I mention it he says it's in good fun but when you see the stuff he says you realize it is not.

He also said he was leaving the message board a while back. How did that work out?

Anyway, I said it, and at the time I'm sure I wasn't the only one worried. That many season ending injuries before the season starts makes any fan wonder what the year will be like.

Besides, it was a question, and a fair one at the time which was when they just lost Goff for the season.

What did I say that was wrong anyway? They where thin at CB. That is a fact. Their LB group was not their strong suit. That's a fact. One could argue my point about Kiwi but I still feel he is a DE although he did do a nice job at LB. The DL was always good in my mind but this was also made before Tuck was hurt so they where not as good all season as their where in the end.

Ross did play better than he had the previous year. Not great, but better. So like I said, they needed him to play better. In the playoffs Prince came through big. Williams was a big, and pleasant surprise. Didn't see them getting Chase back.

spin it how u want I saw u bash eli and this team numerous times before and during the season...why even watch my man?

buddy33
03-03-2012, 12:00 AM
NM.

giantsfan420
03-03-2012, 01:32 AM
So the secondary is tissue paper thin with their #2 CB being Ross. They already had a weak LB group and now Goff is gone for the year. Not to mention that as big a fan of Kiwi that I am, he is a DE, not a LB. The DL looks great, but with a soft group of LB's and only one reliable CB, I'm afraid it could be 2009 all over again. Out only hope is that for some reason Ross actually plays like a 1st round pick, Prince comes back soon and is as good as billed, and the rookie LB's are able to play well this season.Ok I know old thread and all and I haven't been around at all.* But I recalled this thread and many others like this out of you giving up on the season.* Also recalled you getting pissy when I criticized you for making those posts.* This season would be why you don't give up on a season by week 4.* You are the type of fan the rest of us hate being around.* It makes me wonder why you bother watching, what kind of joy can you get out of it if you give up this easily?* Do yourself a favor and find something else with your spare time.* You have very little understanding of what can happen through a season and that likely comes from a lack of understanding about the game, or you may simply be dumb, not sure which.* But this type of nonsense post giving up on the season annoys the real fans that get it.
</P>

</P>

Remember last season's, "We'll be lucky to win 4 or 5 games, thread after the Colts game?</P>

now now, no need to lie. he said "giants will be lucky to win more than 2 games"

buddy33
03-03-2012, 06:48 AM
No need to make things up now. I said they "might" not win many more games "if" they continued to play they way they where. You know, with stupid penalties and TO's, but it's more fun to change it.

Anyway, they didn't make the playoffs because of those stupid mistakes so how ridiculous is your argument? They won more than a few games it still missed the playoffs because I stupid mistakes.

allentown PA
03-11-2012, 03:56 PM
No need to make things up now. I said they "might" not win many more games "if" they continued to play they way they where. You know, with stupid penalties and TO's, but it's more fun to change it.

Anyway, they didn't make the playoffs because of those stupid mistakes so how ridiculous is your argument? They won more than a few games it still missed the playoffs because I stupid mistakes.

i dont care what anyone says buddy ur a great fan and were dead on how this season would turn out...Acorsi is looking pretty stupid these days too. If only we would have kept Rivers...but good stuff keep it up with these great threads.

TheEnigma
03-11-2012, 04:31 PM
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-PBP_tIye7RQ/TxNTriQ9VBI/AAAAAAAAAow/2RMUHTIN0QI/s1600/kid-birthday-hat-gif.gif

JMFP2
03-11-2012, 05:07 PM
did someone seriously take the time to find this thread and bump it again?</P>

Agreed.</P>

Take a look back to certain times last season....</P>
<UL>
<LI>Smith jumping to the Eagles
<LI>Boss jumping to the Raiders
<LI>Preseason injuries.
<LI>Opening season loss toRedskins.
<LI>Loss to Seattle.
<LI>Getting whipped in New Orleans.
<LI>Loss to Vince Young Eagles.
<LI>Losing again to Skins in a critical game.</LI>[/list]

....you could find dozens of threads, bydozens of posters, all pretty critical, for good reason.</P>

Let's face it, there were times last year that the Giants looked like a joke....I can't blame people for venting after a sloppy or soft performance....and there were alot of those.</P>

After that Saints loss, the only people convinced the Giants were going to win the Super Bowl were total ****ing loons.</P>

I guarantee you could find a thread by virtually every active poster here that in 20/20 hindsight looks idiotic.....I'm no exception. I bashed Reese on a pretty regular basis, and thought at one point that Bradshaw should be benched.</P>

Passionate Fans + Terrible Performances = Dopey Threads.</P>

Nobody was immune last season.</P>

</P>

</P>

allentown PA
03-11-2012, 05:12 PM

Agreed.</P>

Preseason injuries</P>

Both losses to Redskins</P>

Loss to Seattle</P>

Loss to Vince Young Eagles</P>

....you could find dozens of threads, by*dozens of posters, all pretty critical, for good reason.</P>

Let's face it, there were times last year that the Giants looked like a joke....I can't blame people for venting after a sloppy or soft performance....and there were alot of those.</P>

The only people convinced the Giants were going to win the Super Bowl were total ****ing loons.</P>

*</P>

*</P>

how about the posters like the one who started this thread that gave up in week 5 and has been a Rivers guy from the start...fans like those make the rest of u hate coming to these boards.

JMFP2
03-11-2012, 05:19 PM

Agreed.</P>

Preseason injuries</P>

Both losses to Redskins</P>

Loss to Seattle</P>

Loss to Vince Young Eagles</P>

....you could find dozens of threads, bydozens of posters, all pretty critical, for good reason.</P>

The only people convinced the Giants were going to win the Super Bowl were total ****ing loons.</P>

</P>

</P>

how about the posters like the one who started this thread that gave up in week 5 and has been a Rivers guy from the start...fans like those make the rest of u hate coming to these boards.</P>

I guess the classiest thing to do is just give everyone a clean slate for next season.</P>

I remember a ton of people were convinced Coughlin needed to hit the bricks. I've always been a Coughlin fan, but I remember after that Saints game, the most I could muster up was "let's just see how the season ends."</P>

chasjay
03-11-2012, 07:18 PM
did someone seriously take the time to find this thread and bump it again?</p>

Agreed.</p>

Take a look back to certain times last season....</p>
<ul>
Smith jumping to the Eagles
Boss jumping to the Raiders
Preseason injuries.
Opening season loss toRedskins.
Loss to Seattle.
Getting whipped in New Orleans.
Loss to Vince Young Eagles.
Losing again to Skins in a critical game.[/list]

....you could find dozens of threads, bydozens of posters, all pretty critical, for good reason.</p>

Let's face it, there were times last year that the Giants looked like a joke....I can't blame people for venting after a sloppy or soft performance....and there were alot of those.</p>

After that Saints loss, the only people convinced the Giants were going to win the Super Bowl were total ****ing loons.</p>

I guarantee you could find a thread by virtually every active poster here that in 20/20 hindsight looks idiotic.....I'm no exception. I bashed Reese on a pretty regular basis, and thought at one point that Bradshaw should be benched.</p>

Passionate Fans + Terrible Performances = Dopey Threads.</p>

Nobody was immune last season.</p>

</p>

</p>

I seem to remember that there were a few "confession" threads after the SB - I think maybe Jomo started one of them, but I could be wrong. I have a lot of practice at that.

I don't think folks will be quite as quick to jump the gun next season. But some will.

yatitle
03-11-2012, 08:27 PM
did someone seriously take the time to find this thread and bump it again?</p>

Agreed.</p>

Take a look back to certain times last season....</p>
<ul>
Smith jumping to the Eagles
Boss jumping to the Raiders
Preseason injuries.
Opening season loss toRedskins.
Loss to Seattle.
Getting whipped in New Orleans.
Loss to Vince Young Eagles.
Losing again to Skins in a critical game.[/list]

....you could find dozens of threads, bydozens of posters, all pretty critical, for good reason.</p>

Let's face it, there were times last year that the Giants looked like a joke....I can't blame people for venting after a sloppy or soft performance....and there were alot of those.</p>

After that Saints loss, the only people convinced the Giants were going to win the Super Bowl were total ****ing loons.</p>

I guarantee you could find a thread by virtually every active poster here that in 20/20 hindsight looks idiotic.....I'm no exception. I bashed Reese on a pretty regular basis, and thought at one point that Bradshaw should be benched.</p>

Passionate Fans + Terrible Performances = Dopey Threads.</p>

Nobody was immune last season.</p>

</p>

</p>

I seem to remember that there were a few "confession" threads after the SB - I think maybe Jomo started one of them, but I could be wrong. I have a lot of practice at that.

I don't think folks will be quite as quick to jump the gun next season. But some will.

If anyone is waiting for Buddy to admit he was wrong they have a long wait. He might be the most defensive poster on the board.

buddy33
03-11-2012, 08:47 PM
I already said I stood by what I said at the time I said it.

If they suffered a number of season ending injuries in pre season again I would ask the shame question. What they did this year is not common. You don't lose most of your secondary and your starting MLB and have great expectations.

It's actually not that big a deal if you actually read the thread with the exception of 3 posters, 1 who keeps bringing it back to life.

Lol. He thinks he is getting to me but it's really very funny. I have yet to hear what I said that was so wrong when this was started. Lol. One day it is just fun the next it's venomous. One day a posts says he will not post any more, then thag poster is all over the board. Lol.

Seriously, I have no idea why this is such a big deal.

TheEnigma
03-11-2012, 08:58 PM
http://30.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lt2dw389fu1qb8sdso1_500.gif

ShakeNBake
03-11-2012, 08:58 PM
A lot of people thought this was going to be a rough year. In preseason I gave Eli so much crap because he didn't look so great, and then he goes and pulls off the best season of his career. As others have said we had so many injuries this year, and hindsight is 20/20.

Oh and wtf is with all the thread necros lately?

jmike
03-11-2012, 09:26 PM

If they suffered a number of season ending injuries in pre season again I would ask the shame question. What they did this year is not common. You don't lose most of your secondary and your starting MLB and have great expectations.

It's actually not that big a deal if you actually read the thread with the exception of 3 posters, 1 who keeps bringing it back to life.

Lol. He thinks he is getting to me but it's really very funny. I have yet to hear what I said that was so wrong when this was started. Lol. One day it is just fun the next it's venomous. One day a posts says he will not post any more, then thag poster is all over the board. Lol.

Buddy. It is not just this thread, it is the volume of posts out of you. You are a gutless fan that quits at 1st sign of controversy. I suggest to you that you find something more suitable to your intestinal fortitude in your spare time. I was thinking knitting, but that won't work because you'd quit after a single tangle and not finish anything. Maybe a pet would help I thought, but when he pissed on the rug you'd probably give up and dump him at the pound. Daytime soap opera's entertain many, but you'd likely give up on that when Chuck cheated on Nancy with Rachel. Tried kite flying, what if the wind dies......pottery, nope gravity may do that in......finger painting, nope might drip......

Sorry Buddy I am at a loss right now trying to come up with something that will suit your temperment and ability to handle stress but I am at a loss, shame the airports won't let you in the terminal to watch the planes take off all day. But good luck to you in your future endeavors, being a football fan really isn't for you.

allentown PA
03-11-2012, 09:34 PM

true or false u questioned Eli's contract and were a Rivers supporter.