PDA

View Full Version : My experience at Candlestick as a Saints fan

Pages : 1 [2]

burier
01-18-2012, 05:41 PM
I don;t know what to make of this thread. I mean I can imagine the home fans giving the visiting fans a hard time but GROPING? FLASHING OF GENITALIA?? But the craziest (most believable?) part of the story has to be the Cops telling the guy he "better run". Am I a bad person for laughing at that?Ever try to talk to a NY cop except over your shoulder.

what are you trying to say?

Gianthunter
01-18-2012, 05:46 PM
I don;t know what to make of this thread. I mean I can imagine the home fans giving the visiting fans a hard time but GROPING? FLASHING OF GENITALIA?? But the craziest (most believable?) part of the story has to be the Cops telling the guy he "better run". Am I a bad person for laughing at that?Ever try to talk to a NY cop except over your shoulder. what are you trying to say?Just being a free thinker.[;)]

burier
01-18-2012, 05:48 PM
I don;t know what to make of this thread. I mean I can imagine the home fans giving the visiting fans a hard time but GROPING? FLASHING OF GENITALIA?? But the craziest (most believable?) part of the story has to be the Cops telling the guy he "better run". Am I a bad person for laughing at that?Ever try to talk to a NY cop except over your shoulder. what are you trying to say?Just being a free thinker.[;)]

Kudos to you...but I'd like to know what you meant

Gianthunter
01-18-2012, 05:52 PM
I don;t know what to make of this thread. I mean I can imagine the home fans giving the visiting fans a hard time but GROPING? FLASHING OF GENITALIA?? But the craziest (most believable?) part of the story has to be the Cops telling the guy he "better run". Am I a bad person for laughing at that?Ever try to talk to a NY cop except over your shoulder. what are you trying to say?Just being a free thinker.[;)] Kudos to you...but I'd like to know what you meant*sigh* The point is try talking to a NY cop unless your in the position. It aint one ****ing bit funny when your the one looking for help. Much more oppresive than a deleted thread.

eastbayblue
01-18-2012, 05:54 PM
I went to SF game in November and although I experienced a considerable amount of rudeness and obnoxious behavior especially after the game it was nothing close to what was described by the Saints fan. Before the game I tailgated for a few hours with some 49er fans that my buddy knew and with my Eli jersey on I experienced mild r***ing but nothing serious. This is not to say it didn't happen, it was a regular season game and the stakes were much higher last week. Basically the stadium is a dump, takes hours to get out of, I am watching on my flat screen at home this time!

burier
01-18-2012, 05:57 PM
I don;t know what to make of this thread. I mean I can imagine the home fans giving the visiting fans a hard time but GROPING? FLASHING OF GENITALIA?? But the craziest (most believable?) part of the story has to be the Cops telling the guy he "better run". Am I a bad person for laughing at that?Ever try to talk to a NY cop except over your shoulder. what are you trying to say?Just being a free thinker.[;)] Kudos to you...but I'd like to know what you meant*sigh* The point is try talking to a NY cop unless your in the position. It aint one ****ing bit funny when your the one looking for help. Much more oppresive than a deleted thread.

Ahh I see

Franchise408
01-19-2012, 01:51 AM
I've only read the first page of this thread, but I did see this posted on the New Orleans Saints forum.

I would like to first of all, apologize, as a 49ers fan, formerly from the Bay Area, for any negative experiences anyone has had as an away fan at Candlestick. I am a firm believer that all fans, even fans of the visiting team, have just as much of a right to be at the stadium as anyone else. I do not, in the least bit, condone this kind of behavior, and as a 49ers fan, I apologize.

However, I would like to say a couple things in defense of the 49ers fanbase as Candlestick Park.

1.) Stories like this are hardly unique to San Francisco. Stories like this can be had at any stadium around the league. That's not a justification. It's just a statement of fact that it doesn't make our fanbase worse than another's.

2.) The shooting incident at the Raiders v. 49ers pre-season game was not between Raiders and 49ers "fans", but rather, just a bunch of thugs who can get tickets because season ticket holders sell off their pre-season tickets, and it's easier to go.

3.) These types of stories are not widespread at Candlestick. I don't live in the Bay Area anymore, but when I did, I would go to 49ers games constantly. Have I seen fights in Candlestick? Sure. But it's usually between people who are getting into it with each other, not from someone picking on someone else completely innocent. I've seen visiting fans as way more obnoxious towards 49ers fans than vice-versa. And the rare instance that I have seen inappropriate behavior from 49ers fans towards visiting fans, it was quickly squashed.

I have been around plenty of opposing fans from plenty of different fanbases, and I simply put have not witnessed these types of events at Candlestick. I remember, quite vividly, one game where Seattle came to town, and a gentleman and his son were sitting in front of me, both Seahawks fans. They traveled from Seattle for the game. There was a mutual banter back and forth between us, but at the end of the game, when they had won, my response to them was "Good game, and good luck to you guys in the playoffs, travel home safe" and giving them both a respectful hand-shake.

I have only been to one 49ers road game - last year's game in Atlanta - so I can't particularly speak about other fanbase's treatment towards opposing fans. I didn't really encounter any problems in Atlanta. But I would like to say that, while I do not condone this type of behavior, and I do apologize to any Saints fans who suffered a bad experience, our fanbase and our stadium is not the rusty bucket of violence that it's being portrayed as.

JMFP2
01-19-2012, 02:45 AM
What a cesspool of idiots on here..I'm a niner fan and one of the thuggish looking Hispanic ones that are the guilty party..this is football not tennis u *******..ever heard the term man up? How does your family respect you and why hasn't your wife left you yet nolafan? I mean Jesus Christ grow a pair..and for all those that think frisco is full of queers come out here thinking that and I guarantee you will have a similar short story as this guys to post in your forums..also to clear a few things up most niner fans do not come from the east or south bay don't know why one idiot said that.. and the "Brooklyn breakdown" reference I'm sure bigger small was thinking the same thing when he came to California..I don't expect my post to last to long on here due to the amount of all this pee ons that will probably report me but to give some advice first I will say if you attend a sporting event in a city and you are wearing the opponents jersey or colors..expect it not to be a care free experience..especially in san Francisco,oakland or la...so if you cant handle that or you aré afraid</P>

Man up? How about sit in your seat and don't act like an a-hole?</P>

Newsflash: it's a sporting event, not a gladiator arena. Some people actually have wives and kids and don't want to be exposed to a bunch of drunk blockheads.</P>

If you want to provehow tough you are, next time you're on the east coast,take a stroll through theBronx andlet everyone know how badass 49er fans are.</P>

Stooge.</P>

Jakemall
01-19-2012, 03:19 AM
Dunno about all of this. I guess where ever you go there are thugs and asses. I was at the game and had some saints sitting next to me. Sure there was some good natured ribbing, but when the ga,e was over they fist bumped everyone in the row as they
Left. No fuss no muss. Saw a few people yelling we dat at saints fans but nothing like what I am hearing.

Not to say it did not happen, but I am sure it was the exception rather than the rule...just like the saints fan that shot 2 niner fans.

harrycarson
01-19-2012, 03:59 AM
What a cesspool of idiots on here..I'm a niner fan and one of the thuggish looking Hispanic ones that are the guilty party..this is football not tennis u *******..ever heard the term man up? How does your family respect you and why hasn't your wife left you yet nolafan? I mean Jesus Christ grow a pair..and for all those that think frisco is full of queers come out here thinking that and I guarantee you will have a similar short story as this guys to post in your forums..also to clear a few things up most niner fans do not come from the east or south bay don't know why one idiot said that.. and the "Brooklyn breakdown" reference I'm sure bigger small was thinking the same thing when he came to California..I don't expect my post to last to long on here due to the amount of all this pee ons that will probably report me but to give some advice first I will say if you attend a sporting event in a city and you are wearing the opponents jersey or colors..expect it not to be a care free experience..especially in san Francisco,oakland or la...so if you cant handle that or you aré afraid</P>

Man up? How about sit in your seat and don't act like an a-hole?</P>

Newsflash: it's a sporting event, not a gladiator arena. Some people actually have wives and kids and don't want to be exposed to a bunch of drunk blockheads.</P>

If you want to provehow tough you are, next time you're on the east coast,take a stroll through theBronx andlet everyone know how badass 49er fans are.</P>

Stooge.</P>

</P>

</P>

Wow, all I can say to the thug and his thoughts above is get help. It appears you are caught up in the world of thugs and there is so much more the world has to offer, check it out. On the other hand I had one experience in Washington a few years back on MNF where I had my wife and 3 small kids with me. There was a crowd of skins thug fans that thought it might be a good idea to harrass my me, my wife , and kids. Needless to say talk is no problem but whenthey started to swear and beer got spilt on my wife and kids, the world changed for them thugs on that night. I was also helped from 6 Skins tailgaters that witnessed the problem and saw me dismantle one thugs face, not sure what came over me</P>

JJC7301
01-19-2012, 04:14 AM

Man up?* How about sit in your seat and don't act like an a-hole?</P>

Newsflash:* it's a sporting event, not a gladiator arena.* Some people actually have wives and kids and don't want to be exposed to a bunch of drunk blockheads.</P>

If you want to prove*how tough you are, next time you're on the east coast,*take a stroll through the*Bronx and*let everyone know how badass 49er fans are.</P>

Stooge.</P>

</P>

*</P>

Wow, all I can say to the thug and his thoughts above is get help. It appears you are caught up in the world of thugs and there is so much more the world has to offer, check it out. On the other hand I had one experience in Washington a few years back on MNF where I had my wife and 3 small kids with me. There was a crowd of skins thug fans that thought it might be a good idea to harrass my me, my wife , and kids. Needless to say talk is no problem but when*they started to swear and beer got spilt on my wife and kids, the world changed for them thugs on that night. I was also helped from 6 Skins tailgaters that witnessed the problem and saw me dismantle one thugs face, not sure what came over me</P>
And what exactly is "the empire?" Is that your really cool street name that your peeps gave you after your really cool gang initiation?

buffyblue
01-19-2012, 04:45 AM
Damn, Doesnt surprise me. 9er fans Comparable to eagles fans I see.. lol

San Francisco 49er fans are the lowest forms of life you will encounter at a sporting event. Phiadelphia Eagles fans are a pleasure compared to them.

I bELIeve.

DragonSoul
01-19-2012, 04:51 AM

Man up?* How about sit in your seat and don't act like an a-hole?</P>

Newsflash:* it's a sporting event, not a gladiator arena.* Some people actually have wives and kids and don't want to be exposed to a bunch of drunk blockheads.</P>

If you want to prove*how tough you are, next time you're on the east coast,*take a stroll through the*Bronx and*let everyone know how badass 49er fans are.</P>

Stooge.</P>

</P>

*</P>

Wow, all I can say to the thug and his thoughts above is get help. It appears you are caught up in the world of thugs and there is so much more the world has to offer, check it out. On the other hand I had one experience in Washington a few years back on MNF where I had my wife and 3 small kids with me. There was a crowd of skins thug fans that thought it might be a good idea to harrass my me, my wife , and kids. Needless to say talk is no problem but when*they started to swear and beer got spilt on my wife and kids, the world changed for them thugs on that night. I was also helped from 6 Skins tailgaters that witnessed the problem and saw me dismantle one thugs face, not sure what came over me</P>Kudos, it is the quiet ones you have to fear. Because everyone has a point, especially when it comes to family.

Kase-1
01-19-2012, 11:21 AM
Uh oh we better watch out for SF and their tough fans... oOoOOh those guys from wine and cheese country scare the pants off me. Oh wait those fairies would like that... See we can give it n take it, but don't think for a second we're cali-soft up here in the Tri-State. 9ers fans scare me as much as mickey mouse, don't give this dude the satisfaction of scaring u guys from Handlestick Park

Gianthunter
01-19-2012, 12:34 PM
im glad to see im still in peoples mouths..no homo.. even though i know "kase1" would like that. so if standing up for family or loved ones makes me a thug than so be it. the bronx huh? no big deal..been all through new york in my frisco gear..new yorks soft it aint the 80s anymore.why you think snoop kicked over your buildings come to candlestick in your giants gear and walk diagonally across the street to double rock projects. and the empire is what it is..the niner empire..we aint no nation we an empire. also i will be at the game so if you guys want your wives fondled please post a pic first because i have standards and just cause you want to see minority hands all over your lady doesnt mean its going to happen..inless shes cute of course :) ..The mighty coke bottle rims has spoken from his mommy's basement. Careful with minibagels the cheese is hot.

the empire
01-19-2012, 12:48 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7SKukuRmuHU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RlSEXS_noCs&feature=fvwrel

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hfb7V9wq2SU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vJTcm5w3dDU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gw5Eld-KRuQ

dezzzR
01-19-2012, 12:56 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gw5Eld-KRuQi see your horrible taste extends to music as well.

a50yrfan
01-19-2012, 01:26 PM
The league and SF owners should be notified of this and precautions should be taken. I see a potential for many law suits if management does not address this issue.

Delvin_24
01-19-2012, 01:35 PM
Degenerates and their cRap "music". Hmm, and ain't it ironic that you accuse me and others of using stereotypes, yet you confirm that you are a lowlife ghetto rat. Yeah, I know the neighborhoods you're talking about. All I need to know is that you're proud to be from those s***holes. And those areas just don't "happen" in a vacuum...they didn't start out that way. They get rundown and sh***y because of shiftless d-bags like you. And oh by the way, people with ambition, drive, morals, and a PURPOSE in life laugh when we see you worthless f***s driving around on your lame *** 24s...looks like the f-ing Wells Fargo stagecoach. Must suck to have that be the epicenter of your so-called "life".</P>

Delvin_24
01-19-2012, 01:59 PM
And for you 49er fans who deny that the 'Stick has been thugged up over the past ~10 years, those cRap videos that a-hole posted are EXACTLY what goes on...THOSE ARE the people. The little bed-wetters got all offended and pulled the "racist" card, but you don't see any pasty white dudes from Danville or Lafayette in those videos, or at those tailgate parties on a Sunday. So you goon ahead and be pretentious little nail-biters worried about "offending" others, and I'll go on telling it like it is.Funny that, but neverencountered a wine-sipper longtime STHwithf-ing earrings, thick gold chain, sneer on his face, and a jersey that says "SF OR FU". </P>

JMGGIANTS
01-19-2012, 02:04 PM
I agree with your position of calling it like it is. If the truth or factsreflect a certain race/minority thenit just happens to be reality and it is not being racist.

Providence
01-19-2012, 02:13 PM
And for you 49er fans who deny that the 'Stick has been thugged up over the past ~10 years, those cRap videos that a-hole posted are EXACTLY what goes on...THOSE ARE the people.* The little bed-wetters got all offended and pulled the "racist" card, but you don't see any pasty white dudes from Danville or Lafayette in those videos, or at those tailgate parties on a Sunday.* So you go*on ahead and be pretentious little nail-biters worried about "offending" others, and I'll go on telling it like it is.**Funny that, but never*encountered a wine-sipper longtime STH*with*f-ing earrings, thick gold chain, sneer on his face, and a jersey that says "SF OR FU".* * </P>

What's it like living in a fantasy world?

burier
01-19-2012, 02:20 PM
And for you 49er fans who deny that the 'Stick has been thugged up over the past ~10 years, those cRap videos that a-hole posted are EXACTLY what goes on...THOSE ARE the people.* The little bed-wetters got all offended and pulled the "racist" card, but you don't see any pasty white dudes from Danville or Lafayette in those videos, or at those tailgate parties on a Sunday.* So you go*on ahead and be pretentious little nail-biters worried about "offending" others, and I'll go on telling it like it is.**Funny that, but never*encountered a wine-sipper longtime STH*with*f-ing earrings, thick gold chain, sneer on his face, and a jersey that says "SF OR FU".* * </P>

Seriously dude you need to relax. Thinly veiled racism is only impressive to closeted ***********

Delvin_24
01-19-2012, 02:20 PM
My fantasy would be that these thugs speed up the process of killing each other, I'm talking hyperspace-type fast. </P>

Oh, I'm sorry, did you have a point to your stupid question?</P>

Delvin_24
01-19-2012, 02:24 PM
Aww, you're right bed-wetter, these are really just fun-loving youths who are grossly misunderstood by "racists" such as myself.</P>

ratchoke
01-19-2012, 02:29 PM
My fantasy would be that these thugs speed up the process of killing each other, I'm talking hyperspace-type fast.* </P>

Oh, I'm sorry, did you have a point to your stupid question?</P>

Someone's been picked on a little too much.

It's coo bro, let out your aggression on the a forum you keyboard ninja lol.

Because a few video's show rappers reppin SFC; it's now automatically the norm that they are 99% of the fan-base?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NBhKI-C3660

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wbP_uxJ8O94&feature=related

OMG OMG, everyone in NEW YORK are a bunch of white red-necks who fight. They must all be apart of the KKK and fight anyone who's not fans of the same team.......

See what I did there?

FIFTY6G-MAN
01-19-2012, 02:30 PM
also i will be at the game so if you guys want your wives fondled please post a pic first because i have standards and just cause you want to see minority hands all over your lady doesnt mean its going to happen..inless shes cute of course :) ..</P>

http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQgRoFjl1uMvZPDjOSviOt0UNAhqZzK7 0olw_Qsu1c_01r9q4O9Yw8cllo (http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://hiphopwired.files.wordpress.com/2010/11/trey-songz-tranny.jpg&amp;imgrefurl=http://getwritegossip.com/tag/trannys/&amp;usg=__Oi6MGKZBb0iK3ZrN_RJJ1J0bWC8=&amp;h=948&amp;w=461&amp;sz =59&amp;hl=en&amp;start=21&amp;zoom=1&amp;tbnid=clq30iiyQ0yvdM:&amp;tb nh=148&amp;tbnw=72&amp;ei=mWAYT82kEab20gH9xKCwCw&amp;prev=/search%3Fq%3Dtrannys%26um%3D1%26hl%3Den%26sa%3DN%2 6rls%3Dcom.microsoft:en-us%26tbm%3Disch&amp;um=1&amp;itbs=1)Here ya go, you asked.</P>

Kruunch
01-19-2012, 02:36 PM
It goes both ways:

http://www.nola.com/crime/index.ssf/2012/01/2_shot_in_georgia_parking_lot.html

And while I went to games when I was younger with friends, I would never take my family to a game now for just these reasons.

burier
01-19-2012, 02:40 PM
Aww, you're right bed-wetter, these are really just fun-loving youths who are grossly misunderstood by "racists" such as myself.*</P>

So do you feel empowered by calling people bed-wetters on the internet?

Your acting like a girl who just got felt up on a couch.

Seriously did you get your lunch money stolen in school or what?

If you're so afraid of thugs its simple, stay in your house.

Delvin_24
Dummy, I'm a 49er fan, longtime STH, live in the Bay Area. Just one who happens to tell the truth about how crappy and thugged up the crowds at the 'Stick has become. It's not 99%, but it's sure as hell enough to where it's made the at-the-game experiencedevolve to nearly O.Colevels. Idiots like you are proud of that. People like me who set the bar a little bit higher in life are sickened. And we hope the new stadium weeds out most of you losers.</P>

"Bro"..."reppin"...cRapmusic. Ugh, thevernacular and entertainmentof the degenerate sub-moron.</P>

JMGGIANTS
Aww, you're right bed-wetter, these are really just fun-loving youths who are grossly misunderstood by "racists" such as myself.</P>

</P>

The truth is no longer acceptable in America if it may hurt the itty bitty feelings of somebody. It is a disgrace.</P>

Delvin_24
01-19-2012, 02:47 PM
Bingo, that's how it is now, a nation of so many coddled and indulged kids raised where self-esteem is Priority #1, where You Are Entitled...to refrain from "offending" is paramount. </P>

Reality, truth? Eh, whatever.</P>

the empire
01-19-2012, 03:12 PM
also i will be at the game so if you guys want your wives fondled please post a pic first because i have standards and just cause you want to see minority hands all over your lady doesnt mean its going to happen..inless shes cute of course :) ..</P>

http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQgRoFjl1uMvZPDjOSviOt0UNAhqZzK7 0olw_Qsu1c_01r9q4O9Yw8cllo (http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://hiphopwired.files.wordpress.com/2010/11/trey-songz-tranny.jpg&imgrefurl=http://getwritegossip.com/tag/trannys/&usg=__Oi6MGKZBb0iK3ZrN_RJJ1J0bWC8=&h=948&w=461&sz=59&hl=en&start=21&zoom=1&tbnid=clq30iiyQ0yvdM:&tbnh=148&tbnw=72&ei=mWAYT82kEab20gH9xKCwCw&prev=/search%3Fq%3Dtrannys%26um%3D1%26hl%3Den%26sa%3DN%2 6rls%3Dcom.microsoft:en-us%26tbm%3Disch&um=1&itbs=1)*Here ya go, you asked.</P>

damn shes fine..dominican im thinking but nice fantasy post. she would definitly get it

the empire
01-19-2012, 03:17 PM
so because its rap music it automatically makes it "thuggish" and the people in it thugs. they are not videos showing love for a team or city but proof of a thuggish mentality huh..well delvin would rock n roll have made the videos better? during the doo wop days didnt they consider rock n roll to be "thuggish"?

the empire
01-19-2012, 03:21 PM
so in order to make things ok or not thuggish or intimidating we need "pasty white people from danville or lafayette" in the videos. than it will be ok because an abundance of miniorities is trouble and bad news

FIFTY6G-MAN
01-19-2012, 03:43 PM

http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQgRoFjl1uMvZPDjOSviOt0UNAhqZzK7 0olw_Qsu1c_01r9q4O9Yw8cllo (http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://hiphopwired.files.wordpress.com/2010/11/trey-songz-tranny.jpg&amp;imgrefurl=http://getwritegossip.com/tag/trannys/&amp;usg=__Oi6MGKZBb0iK3ZrN_RJJ1J0bWC8=&amp;h=948&amp;w=461&amp;sz =59&amp;hl=en&amp;start=21&amp;zoom=1&amp;tbnid=clq30iiyQ0yvdM:&amp;tb nh=148&amp;tbnw=72&amp;ei=mWAYT82kEab20gH9xKCwCw&amp;prev=/search%3Fq%3Dtrannys%26um%3D1%26hl%3Den%26sa%3DN%2 6rls%3Dcom.microsoft:en-us%26tbm%3Disch&amp;um=1&amp;itbs=1)Here ya go, you asked.</P> damn shes fine..dominican im thinking but nice fantasy post. she would definitly get itWell well i guess we see what kind of standards you have. If you actually click on the picture it goes to the TRANNY website i found just for you!! Thanks for confirming that about yourself. <FONT color=#0000ff size=5>Owned!!!!!</FONT>

JMGGIANTS
01-19-2012, 03:45 PM
LMAO big time.

the empire
01-19-2012, 03:48 PM
lol yeah owned i guess. i apologize for thinking you were straight and looking at a thumb nail sized picture you posted. so you search tranny websites huh..whatever floats your boat and now i see i have to be careful with my judging of things when it comes to you giants fans. the only one that confirmed anything is you and you confirmed that you are homosexual. straight guys dont do that

Delvin_24
01-19-2012, 03:49 PM
Naw, you don't need to have white dudes in there. But here's an idea: Maybe don't act like thugs in the videos and be thugs in real life. Don't be such brainless idiots that a color, I said a COLOR, is enough to offend your precious little thug sensibilities. But I know that's a pipe dream, so all I ask is that as you morons keep killing each other over such monumental crises like colors and which street you live on, that you try to stop also killing babies and innocent bystanders.</P>

FIFTY6G-MAN
01-19-2012, 03:51 PM
lol yeah owned i guess. i apologize for thinking you were straight and looking at a thumb nail sized picture you posted. so you search tranny websites huh..whatever floats your boat and now i see i have to be careful with my judging of things when it comes to you giants fans. the only one that confirmed anything is you and you confirmed that you are homosexual. straight guys dont do thatDont get BUTT hurt....oops sorry. Actually I have 6 kids(2 in college and 4 other sons that race motocross). The search was for you and your lack of education. BUTT thanks for trying to reverse it.[B][B]

burier
01-19-2012, 03:52 PM
Im not sure this was thought over

burier
01-19-2012, 03:54 PM
this thread has officially become homofobic

Delvin_24
01-19-2012, 03:55 PM
&gt;&gt;but proof of a thuggish mentality huh..well delvin would rock n roll have made the videos better?&lt;&lt;</P>

Yes and Yes.</P>

the empire
01-19-2012, 03:58 PM
i aint butt hurt at all fella..i mean i dont care if you had 20 kids and 15 of them drove nascar only homosexuals look at homosexual sites.maybe you were a closet guy but hey like i said whatever floats your boat. im not trying to turn anything around..just stating the obvious and if a tranny is your fantasy girlfriend/wife than uhh congrats i guess lol

the empire
01-19-2012, 04:00 PM
>>but proof of a thuggish mentality huh..well delvin would rock n roll have made the videos better?<<</P>

Yes and Yes.</P>

haha yeah i bet..was rock n roll considered "thug" music before?

burier
01-19-2012, 04:00 PM
There's definately something in the water in Cali.

Delvin doesn't even know that he's as big a creaton as Empire...for shame

Delvin_24
01-19-2012, 04:06 PM
There's definately something in the water in Cali. Delvin doesn't even know that he's as big a creaton as Empire...for shame</P>

Wow, that is so very deep and thought-provoking. You just earned yourself 5 minutes of uninterrupted eye contact.</P>

Delvin_24
01-19-2012, 04:16 PM
&gt;&gt;but proof of a thuggish mentality huh..well delvin would rock n roll have made the videos better?&lt;&lt;</P>

Yes and Yes.</P>

haha yeah i bet..was rock n roll considered "thug" music before?</P>

Yeah, all the good ol' days when those rock thugs were singing about counting money, b***hes, hating cops, killing people...and remember how all those kids would ape that mentality and sneer and act all hard because they saw the rock guys doing it? Good times.</P>

Bread
01-19-2012, 04:17 PM
Damn, Doesnt surprise me. 9er fans Comparable to eagles fans I see.. lol

San Francisco 49er fans are the lowest forms of life you will encounter at a sporting event. Phiadelphia Eagles fans are a pleasure compared to them.

I bELIeve.I'll take it....

jhamburg
01-19-2012, 04:35 PM
lol yeah owned i guess. i apologize for thinking you were straight and looking at a thumb nail sized picture you posted. so you search tranny websites huh..whatever floats your boat and now i see i have to be careful with my judging of things when it comes to you giants fans. the only one that confirmed anything is you and you confirmed that you are homosexual. straight guys dont do that

You still liked the tranny, no talking your way out of that one

JMFP2
01-19-2012, 04:42 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gw5Eld-KRuQi see your horrible taste extends to music as well.

LMAO.

No wonder that neighborhood is a toilet. Who would want to listen to crap like that?

Grown men acting (and dressing) like 8 year olds......that's cool.

JMFP2
01-19-2012, 04:43 PM

Apparently, lots of trannies in "the empire".....LOL.

JMFP2
01-19-2012, 04:59 PM
I'd suggest the mods move this to the trash talk section.

the empire
01-19-2012, 05:26 PM

yeah of the small pic automatically assuming it was a woman..didnt realize i have to second guess those things on the giants forum..i never clicked it or zoomed in but uhh like i said whatever floats your guys boats

JMFP2
01-19-2012, 06:12 PM

yeah of the small pic automatically assuming it was a woman..didnt realize i have to second guess those things on the giants forum..i never clicked it or zoomed in but uhh like i said whatever floats your guys boats

Sure, whatever you say....

***cough cough Tranny Lover cough cough****

Kase-1
01-19-2012, 06:17 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RlSEXS_noCs&amp;feature=fvwrel

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gw5Eld-KRuQDamn what the hell did SF do to Hip Hop!?!?!?!

That is some GARBAGE music. If you want Hip Hop and Football check this right here Big Pun feat M.O.P - New York Giants (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9YlNL-Do8hY)

Only good hip hop from the bay is e-40 &amp; tha click and too short and THATS IT

Bread
01-19-2012, 06:20 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gw5Eld-KRuQDamn what the hell did SF do to Hip Hop!?!?!?!

That is some GARBAGE music.* If you want Hip Hop and Football check this right here Big Pun feat M.O.P - New York Giants (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9YlNL-Do8hY)

Only good hip hop from the bay is e-40 & tha click and too short and THATS IT
Tupac says hi.

Kase-1
01-19-2012, 06:25 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RlSEXS_noCs&amp;feature=fvwrel

That is some GARBAGE music. If you want Hip Hop and Football check this right here Big Pun feat M.O.P - New York Giants (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9YlNL-Do8hY)

Only good hip hop from the bay is e-40 &amp; tha click and too short and THATS IT
Tupac says hi.Tupac, you mean the guy who was born and raised in NYC then moved to Cali later in his life??

He DEF aint 'Bay Area' hip hop

Kase-1
01-19-2012, 06:26 PM
im glad to see im still in peoples mouths..no homo.. even though i know "kase1" would like that. so if standing up for family or loved ones makes me a thug than so be it. the bronx huh? no big deal..been all through new york in my frisco gear..new yorks soft it aint the 80s anymore.why you think snoop kicked over your buildings come to candlestick in your giants gear and walk diagonally across the street to double rock projects. and the empire is what it is..the niner empire..we aint no nation we an empire. also i will be at the game so if you guys want your wives fondled please post a pic first because i have standards and just cause you want to see minority hands all over your lady doesnt mean its going to happen..inless shes cute of course :) ..The mighty coke bottle rims has spoken from his mommy's basement. Careful with minibagels the cheese is hot.SF, isnt that the land of Fruits and Nuts???

OooOOoh the double rock pj's, big deal, we got TONS of pjs in NY dont act like SF scares anyone on the map. This is NY son....

Claiming to fondle wives, eh?? You're quite the real man arent ya, now
Ill throw hands with the best of em but im not going out and fondling
wives, Ill leave that to punk frisco fairies like yourself who sit down
to piss.

I love mixing it up with the 'tough guys' from opposing teams

Kase-1
01-19-2012, 06:34 PM
so because its rap music it automatically makes it "thuggish" and the people in it thugs. they are not videos showing love for a team or city but proof of a thuggish mentality huh..well delvin would rock n roll have made the videos better? during the doo wop days didnt they consider rock n roll to be "thuggish"?Ugh, I wish I didnt agree with you on that, and ONLY that post

galaxy10
01-19-2012, 07:02 PM
Gentlemen: Its a game. Treating women and children in an obnoxious manner is inexcusable and should not be condoned or ignored by home fans, opponents/fans, the police, management, and the owners and most importantly Goodell. I was at a home playoff game against the Eagles, what a mistake that was. I sat in the stands and a Philly woman came in and gave us all the finger. People began cursing and throwing beer. Philly fans and Giant fans. I was with my family, another mistake. I got up and asked for help from the fake police/security. They did nothing. I missed a good portion of the game and the guy next to me with his son was horrified as well. I wrote letters to everyone, the Giants, the security, etc. Nothing happened, i did not even get a response from anyone. I have never been to another Giant game

This will never change unless all of us do something. I for one would like to ban the excessive drinking. That will never happen because of the profit motive. Put real police in the stadium with the power to arrest and jail people who commit crimes like the Saints fan was subjected to. Sports are deteriorating. I am an athlete and a fan. I am just appalled at these stories. Where is the class and respect, we cannot even treat each other with respect on these boards. Again, its a game, lets act like adults. If you see bad behavior, if you are the home team, then stop it. There is no excuse for the home fans to ignore bad behavior.

jim1060
01-19-2012, 07:34 PM
Disgraceful behavior. I'm surprising my 9 year old son on Sunday morning and flying up to the game from LA. I'm buying 49ers hats to wear to and from the stadium to be safe. It's ridiculous that I have to be concerned about thugs at a major sporting event. The NFL should require that their owners up the security standards significantly. Go Giants!!!

SFranciscan
01-19-2012, 07:38 PM
My dad grew up in the Bronx. We are both big 49ers fans and were at the game against the Saints last week.

I do not believe that these Saints' fans experience was typical, but at the same time, I do not think it is that unlikely either. With the exception of when we are playing the Raiders, I have never really seen any fan violence. However, like pretty much every NFL game, you have a small number of classless jerks who start drinking early and do not let up. When you wear the opposing team's jersey, you basically draw their attention. If you do not want to get cussed out by drunk morons, don't wear a Giants jersey. This is not a 49ers problem. This is an NFL problem.

I would not be too concerned about actual violence, because the police presence (especially in the parking lot) is overwhelming since the violence at the Raiders-49ers preseason game, but I would expect jerks to run their mouths.

Also, the stadium is the oldest in the NFL, so you cannot walk to the bathroom without forcing your way through people waiting for concessions, so be prepared for that too. I have never seen any real harassment of other fans in our section. We are mostly season ticket-holders and we would not allow jerks to buy seats for one game and act like a-holes. You might want to consider whether those cheap upper reserve seats are worth the money, because the cheaper the seat, the less likely they are to be held by season ticket holders and the more likely they are to be held by classes jerks who do not care about how they behave because they do not have to worry about the people around them.

We have a system for reporting bad fans, but if you have AT&amp;T, forget about it. You will not be able to get any calls or text messages through on gameday near the 'Stick.

To be perfectly honest, I think the biggest problems were caused by these thugs who show up to games and don't even have tickets. They stand around the parking lot drinking all day, but do not actually go in. They have cracked down on it by opening the parking lot only 4 hours before kickoff and throwing everyone out after that, but it is still a problem.

Unfortunately, the crowd that shows up at games, both at Candlestick and in the NFL in general, has gone downhill in the last decade. I would not worry about violence, but NFL games at most stadiums have not been family-friendly for a long time and the 'stick is no exception.

If you go with your family, I would suggest buying good seats and not wearing opposing teams Jerseys.

bandwgn86
01-19-2012, 07:50 PM
im glad to see im still in peoples mouths..no homo.. even though i know "kase1" would like that. so if standing up for family or loved ones makes me a thug than so be it. the bronx huh? no big deal..been all through new york in my frisco gear..new yorks soft it aint the 80s anymore.why you think snoop kicked over your buildings come to candlestick in your giants gear and walk diagonally across the street to double rock projects. and the empire is what it is..the niner empire..we aint no nation we an empire. also i will be at the game so if you guys want your wives fondled please post a pic first because i have standards and just cause you want to see minority hands all over your lady doesnt mean its going to happen..inless shes cute of course :) ..The mighty coke bottle rims has spoken from his mommy's basement. Careful with minibagels the cheese is hot.SF, isnt that the land of Fruits and Nuts???

OooOOoh the double rock pj's, big deal, we got TONS of pjs in NY dont act like SF scares anyone on the map. This is NY son....

Claiming to fondle wives, eh?? You're quite the real man arent ya, now Ill throw hands with the best of em but im not going out and fondling wives,<FONT size=5> </FONT><FONT size=5>Ill leave that to punk frisco fairies like yourself who sit down to piss.

</FONT>I love mixing it up with the 'tough guys' from opposing teams

lmao..

dannyfelt
01-19-2012, 08:15 PM
I'm going to be there and I have to admit this posting freaked me out a bit.....but I'm certainly not going to change my plans....go Big Blue!! I'll keep the head down and keep moving - gotta admit though, I'm a little diced after we WIN!!!

Voldamort
01-19-2012, 08:20 PM
Pack a glock

SFranciscan
01-19-2012, 09:22 PM
Pack a glock

Smart move. While security is not great, if you happen to get in a line with a security agent who is halfway competent with their metal detector wand, you are going to jail for a good long while.

Die-Hard
01-19-2012, 10:41 PM
Guys,

Please keep the smack football related. Personal attacks aren't neccessary

Thanks

Gianthunter
01-20-2012, 09:56 AM
Disgraceful behavior. I'm surprising my 9 year old son on Sunday morning and flying up to the game from LA. I'm buying 49ers hats to wear to and from the stadium to be safe. It's ridiculous that I have to be concerned about thugs at a major sporting event. The NFL should require that their owners up the security standards significantly. Go Giants!!!

SANTA CLARA, Calif. — San Francisco 49ers owner Jed York promised a safe environment for fans on Sunday following what appeared to be a rowdy and hostile 49er base after an upset victory over the New Orleans Saints last Sunday. </P>

According to The San Jose Mercury News, there were 23 arrests made, including one for felony battery where the victim broke their nose. York said that there is an increase in undercover police planned, who can work to neutralize such incidents. </P>

Kase-1
01-20-2012, 10:36 AM
You guys know that all 'The Empire' and his cronies were trying to do was scare you guys from going to the game, and judging by the shook posts many of you guys are posting it worked

Cmon guys, San Fran is the land of fruits and nuts

bandwgn86
01-20-2012, 10:42 AM
You guys know that all 'The Empire' and his cronies were trying to do was scare you guys from going to the game, and judging by the shook posts many of you guys are posting it worked

Worked on me.. I wouldn't wanna get surrounded in the washrooms. That would be a scary place for a straight guy ;)

Kase-1
01-20-2012, 10:48 AM

Worked on me.. I wouldn't wanna get surrounded in the washrooms. That would be a scary place for a straight guy ;)Better not drop the soap in San Fran..... You may wind up in an uncomfortable place, LOL

On another note, WHERE THE F' HAVE YOU BEEN BANDY!?!?!?

bandwgn86
01-20-2012, 11:03 AM

Worked on me.. I wouldn't wanna get surrounded in the washrooms. That would be a scary place for a straight guy ;)Better not drop the soap in San Fran..... You may wind up in an uncomfortable place, LOL

On another note, WHERE THE F' HAVE YOU BEEN BANDY!?!?!?
I annoyed the thee thread long enough.. Figured tagf needed it's turn lol

sharick88
01-20-2012, 04:26 PM
I used to live in NoCal before I got stationed down near LA in Rancho Cucamonga. Their fans are just as bad as Raider fans. JT the Brick, a raiders employee, went to their preseason game and said that those fans over there are even worse than the raider fan, who has a reputation for being thuggish or just released from prison a week ago. I actually almost headed up for the game this weekend, but work prevented me from making the trip. I am now wondering whether I should thank "The Global Force For Good". from saving me from the drama of going up there and getting into with some beered up losers

BleedGold
01-20-2012, 07:10 PM
Well let me break down the nature of the situation for you. As a native of San Fran the general attitude around town is most everybody can't stand to see a fan of another team in the city. It sounds bad I know but it's almost like a territorial thing. Seeing opposing team jerseys even day to day life creates resentment. Raiders fans are by far the most shunned, less so in recent years as both teams have been in the dumps but still there. It's like that when baseball teams come to play our giants at AT&T park. And in the bay us niners fans know better than to attend an oakland A's vs Giants game or a Raiders vs 9ers game in oakland decked out in our team apparel.

At a niners game (I have been to at least 4 a year for the past 7 years) people don't want to see fans of any other team in candlestick. It's unfair or wrong or whatever you want to call it but that opposing team jersey (especially if the 9ers are losing) creates instant tension.

I am sorry you had to experience what you did but it is only going to be worse this weekend.. trust me. Buzz around town is almost complete hatred towards NY and the giants.

My advice? Do not come root your team on in candlestick. Stay home and don't waste the money. You will not enjoy it. And God have mercy on the poor souls wearing a manning jersey in candlestick if the niners lose.

I don't think it's right but sadly this isn't greenbay where you will be welcomed with open arms.

Given the nature of this game, the general hatred towards the giants around the city, (10x what it was for the saints) and the fact that everybody is buzzing constantly about this game, I would suggest you sell your tickets now or at the very least wear plain clothes to the game.

This isn't me trying to scare anybody but I was at last weeks game and I guarantee you this one will be waaay more hostile. I would hate to be in the situation the OP was in given what I know about our home games.

For the brave souls that do fly out here I wish you the best of luck and honestly hope nobody gets hurt just for watching a football game they paid good money to see.

theyregood
01-20-2012, 07:15 PM
Why do people put themselves in these type of situations when you can watch at home in big screen HDTV?

you can invite friends and have a big party without having to go through things like this.

Why ? why?

What is the purpose of going into someones stadium where you end up getting abused?

Why not stay at home, invite friends, bbq, and enjoy it in your big screen HDTV?

LOL

Why people waste their time witch such ******edness??

ShakeNBake
01-20-2012, 08:54 PM
Why do people put themselves in these type of situations when you can watch at home in big screen HDTV?

you can invite friends and have a big party without having to go through things like this.

Why ? why?

What is the purpose of going into someones stadium where you end up getting abused?

Why not stay at home, invite friends, bbq, and enjoy it in your big screen HDTV?

LOL

Because normal people go to sporting events to enjoy the entertainment not to fight. I wouldn't expect someone like you to grasp that concept though.

theyregood
01-20-2012, 09:01 PM

Why ? why?

LOL

Because normal people go to sporting events to enjoy the entertainment not to fight. I wouldn't expect someone like you to grasp that concept though.

You get the same entertainment in a HD screen and MORE. and you get to go to the bathroom easier, plus you dont have someone cussing you out.

lol

SFranciscan
01-20-2012, 09:15 PM
Well let me break down the nature of the situation for you. As a native of San Fran the general attitude around town is most everybody can't stand to see a fan of another team in the city. It sounds bad I know but it's almost like a territorial thing. Seeing opposing team jerseys even day to day life creates resentment. Raiders fans are by far the most shunned, less so in recent years as both teams have been in the dumps but still there. It's like that when baseball teams come to play our giants at AT&amp;T park. And in the bay us niners fans know better than to attend an oakland A's vs Giants game or a Raiders vs 9ers game in oakland decked out in our team apparel.

At a niners game (I have been to at least 4 a year for the past 7 years) people don't want to see fans of any other team in candlestick. It's unfair or wrong or whatever you want to call it but that opposing team jersey (especially if the 9ers are losing) creates instant tension.

I am sorry you had to experience what you did but it is only going to be worse this weekend.. trust me. Buzz around town is almost complete hatred towards NY and the giants.

My advice? Do not come root your team on in candlestick. Stay home and don't waste the money. You will not enjoy it. And God have mercy on the poor souls wearing a manning jersey in candlestick if the niners lose.

I don't think it's right but sadly this isn't greenbay where you will be welcomed with open arms.

Given the nature of this game, the general hatred towards the giants around the city, (10x what it was for the saints) and the fact that everybody is buzzing constantly about this game, I would suggest you sell your tickets now or at the very least wear plain clothes to the game.

This isn't me trying to scare anybody but I was at last weeks game and I guarantee you this one will be waaay more hostile. I would hate to be in the situation the OP was in given what I know about our home games.

For the brave souls that do fly out here I wish you the best of luck and honestly hope nobody gets hurt just for watching a football game they paid good money to see.

I do not buy that line at all. First of all and sadly, there are a lot
of fans that show up to Candlestick to root for the other team. During
the Dallas game, I swear that there were almost as many cowboy fans
there as those wearing 49ers Jerseys.

There were not that many Saints fans at the game because there are not a
ton of people from Louisiana living in the Bay Area (and nobody wanted
to sell their season tickets). SF and LA are two of the most likely
destination for the 24 million people who live in the NY metro area.
While I hope to see an overwhelming majority of 49ers fans at the game, I
guarantee you there will be a lot more people in Giants fans this
Sunday than there were in Saints gear last Sunday.

How the experience goes for someone of the opposite team really depends on where they go and where they sit. If you want to fight, by the crummiest seats you can and loudly talk smack.

If you want to have a good time, buy good seats and be polite. It is a football game, so there will always be loud-mouth jerks throwing around abuse, and if you happen to be wearing a Giants jersey, you make yourself a target. That is just life. I know Californian's are supposed to be politer than New Yorkers, but it is not true anymore. If you want to prove your tough, show up to a Yankees home game in a Phillies jersey. It is not likely to be anywhere nearly as bad for you.

SFranciscan
01-20-2012, 09:17 PM

Why ? why?

LOL

I guess you have never sat near the black hole or been to a game in Philadelphia.

ShakeNBake
01-20-2012, 09:17 PM

Why ? why?

LOL

You get the same entertainment in a HD screen and MORE. and you get to go to the bathroom easier, plus you dont have someone cussing you out.

lol

Says who? Some idiot whos opinion doesn't matter?

theyregood
01-20-2012, 09:43 PM

Why ? why?

LOL

lol

Says who? Some idiot whos opinion doesn't matter?

You get more views in a tv coverage than in a stadium.

plus you dont get guys yelling at your face trying to start fights.

tv coverage for the win!