PDA

View Full Version : Giants rule; from Omaha Nebrask***

peytonkrug
01-17-2012, 02:47 PM
Nebraska, the entire state has only 2 million people, the city of Omaha, 500K. My 12 year old son and I may be the only Giants fans out here. With that said, totally awesome.</P>

As a father and son activity we've followed the Giants since 07, maybe bandwagoners, but heck, beating the Pats, good enough for me.</P>

This year we've watched every Giants game. Since we don't have direct TV and regional coverage is dismal here, (Vikings, Cheifs, yuk) we go to sports bars. Abuse, abuse, imagine, being the only Giants fans in Nebraska. </P>

It's been a great way to bond, and enjoy, (most) Sundays. Go Giants.</P>

I read some of the posts here, and complaints, complaints???!!! If only we had a team like the Giants nearby.</P>

We love the GIANTS. KILL the 49r's Thank you Giants.</P>

ny06
01-17-2012, 02:49 PM
Glad to have you as a fan of the best franchise in Football. </P>

Wear your Giant colors with pride. </P>

My son loves the Giants, cause daddy loves the Giants. I raised him well [:D]</P>

JJC7301
01-17-2012, 02:51 PM
Nebraska, the entire state has only 2 million people, the city of Omaha, 500K. My 12 year old son and I may be the only Giants fans out here. With that said, totally awesome.</P>

As a father and son activity we've followed the Giants since 07, maybe bandwagoners, but heck, beating the Pats, good enough for me.</P>

This year we've watched every Giants game. Since we don't have direct TV and regional coverage is dismal here, (Vikings, Cheifs, yuk) we go to sports bars. Abuse, abuse, imagine, being the only Giants fans in Nebraska. </P>

It's been a great way to bond, and enjoy, (most) Sundays. Go Giants.</P>

I read some of the posts here, and complaints, complaints???!!! If only we had a team like the Giants nearby.</P>

We love the GIANTS. KILL the 49r's Thank you Giants.</P>

</P>

Giants Nation!! Great to have you on board andyou're not a bandwagon fanif you stick with the team so you sound like a real fan to me. </P>

JMGGIANTS
01-17-2012, 02:58 PM
Great to have you as a fellow fan. Only been to Nebraska once...Omaha but I love the mountains..just kidding.

Go G-Men!!

THE_New_York_Giants
01-17-2012, 02:59 PM
OMAHA... OMAHA... HUT

MikeIsaGiant
01-17-2012, 03:01 PM
Who cares if you were a fan since 2007, your still a fan if you stick with it.

Unlike Patriot fans who only like the thrill of Tom Brady.

G-Man67
01-17-2012, 03:03 PM
Eli is doing his best to increase tourism in Omaha with his snap count

OMAHA, OMAHA, OMAHA!!!!!

JMGGIANTS
01-17-2012, 04:30 PM
Eli is doing his best to increase tourism in Omaha with his snap count

OMAHA, OMAHA, OMAHA!!!!!

LOL nice

wyogiant77
01-17-2012, 05:14 PM
Nice! Your city has more people than my whole state I believe heh.