PDA

View Full Version : MLB controversy........?

GGTM_1977
01-17-2012, 02:26 PM
Hey I know this will sound funny but thought I would post it as a light hearted topic. I know when teams have those QB controversies where the starter get hurt, goes down for a bit, and the backup comes in and does really well, then there are questions as to how to go forward. Well here is my thing, Goff is a good MLB, and I have nothing against him, guy is a good run stopper, plays pass alright. However Chase has been great, and has reignited our D. Guy can play the run and play pass well..........should he have a shot at the starting spot? I definately think we need to ditch somebody like Sintim or maybe Greg Jones to make room both on the roster and on the Cap for him, guy deserves to be on this team no questions asked.........

DragonSoul
01-17-2012, 02:29 PM
Great job by BlackBurn, but sorry, he is just to slow and I would like to have an every down LB that can be a play changer, and keep up with the RB/TE in the open field.

The Notorious B.I.G BLUE
01-17-2012, 02:36 PM
Chase is all heart and desire! He was no speed! I watched him get burned more than a few tines in GB.

Pakman
01-17-2012, 03:27 PM
Chase can be as slow as he wants. He has done a solid job filling in at MLB

Osi_baby
01-17-2012, 03:43 PM
chase makes more plays than any of our fast lb's. the boy has great football IQ. u dont need to be super fast if youre already in the right spot

manning to shockey
01-17-2012, 03:46 PM
I would let sintim go next year.

NYfanatic
01-17-2012, 03:47 PM
I will take Goff and Herz over him.
(Hope herz returns this week)