PDA

View Full Version : Off all the years to be a pass-oriented O...

JJC7301
01-17-2012, 02:42 PM
is right now when we'll be playing in what looks like is going to be a mud bowl? For the past 10 years we've consistently had one of the most dominant run games in the NFL except for this year. Ugh. Maybe we should get Petrus in their this game and move Boothe over to center.</P>

Where's Earth, Wind, and Fire when you need them?</P>

THE_New_York_Giants
01-17-2012, 02:43 PM
is right now when we'll be playing in what looks like is going to be a mud bowl?* For the past 10 years we've consistently had one of the most dominant run games in the NFL except for this year.* Ugh.* Maybe we should get Petrus in their this game and move Boothe over to center.</P>

I remember the last mud bowl against Miami in London. That game was just... man

NY_Eli
01-17-2012, 02:48 PM
is right now when we'll be playing in what looks like is going to be a mud bowl?* For the past 10 years we've consistently had one of the most dominant run games in the NFL except for this year.* Ugh.* Maybe we should get Petrus in their this game and move Boothe over to center.</P>

[:'(]

'of all the years'.... dang we have a really good passing game and are in the nfc championship.

The 2011-2012 giants have risen to the occasion to play a good team every time (except 1 horrible game @ new orleans). They'll find a way to deal with the conditions.

JJC7301
01-17-2012, 02:55 PM
is right now when we'll be playing in what looks like is going to be a mud bowl? For the past 10 years we've consistently had one of the most dominant run games in the NFL except for this year. Ugh. Maybe we should get Petrus in their this game and move Boothe over to center.</P>

[:'(] 'of all the years'.... dang we have a really good passing game and are in the nfc championship. The 2011-2012 giants have risen to the occasion to play a good team every time (except 1 horrible game @ new orleans). They'll find a way to deal with the conditions.</P>

Yeah, I know, I know. Just would have been a perfect time to deploy an arsenal called Earth, Wind, and Fire behind that killer o-line we used to have.</P>

G-Man67
01-17-2012, 03:01 PM
yeah, what would Jacobs, Ward and Bradshaw be called this year?

Rock, Paper, Scissors :)

NJ10
01-17-2012, 03:08 PM
is right now when we'll be playing in what looks like is going to be a mud bowl? For the past 10 years we've consistently had one of the most dominant run games in the NFL except for this year. Ugh. Maybe we should get Petrus in their this game and move Boothe over to center.</p>

Where's Earth, Wind, and Fire when you need them?</p>

I see all of your post concerning the weather. The Giants can handle the rain. Its not like we play in a dome like the Saints that depend on perfect conditions. We play in NY, we know how to deal with the weather.

Kruunch
01-17-2012, 03:18 PM

Eli seems to have some of his best games in inclement weather/conditions.

I wouldn't sweat a little mud/rain.

since55
01-17-2012, 09:26 PM
is right now when we'll be playing in what looks like is going to be a mud bowl?* For the past 10 years we've consistently had one of the most dominant run games in the NFL except for this year.* Ugh.* Maybe we should get Petrus in their this game and move Boothe over to center.</p>

Where's Earth, Wind, and Fire when you need them?</p>

I see all of your post concerning the weather. The Giants can handle the rain. Its not like we play in a dome like the Saints that depend on perfect conditions. We play in NY, we know how to deal with the weather.

Interesting someone with NJ as part of their user name would think we played our home games in NY.