PDA

View Full Version : I want Burfict and Dwayne Allen in the draft

THE_New_York_Giants
01-17-2012, 04:26 PM
I would trade picks 1-4 to get both of those guys. Instant game changers on both side of the ball. I hate trading draft picks, but these guys are total monsters.
edit: I haven't been excited about a player like them since Suh came out. They play smash mouth Giants football.

hellacheap
01-17-2012, 04:35 PM
i played against burfict for 1 game in high school and the guy was an absolute monster then and he should be the same in the nfl......i would love to pick him up

THE_New_York_Giants
01-17-2012, 04:42 PM
i played against burfict for 1 game in high school and the guy was an absolute monster then and he should be the same in the nfl......i would love to pick him up
Did he destroy you?

hellacheap
01-17-2012, 04:48 PM
Did he destroy you?i played fullback and he ofcourse played outside....i hated going heads up against the guy no joke i had a headache the whole weekend.....

he was all over the field and i went to 2 asu games this year and he is an animal.....he shows flashes of a young ray lewis with how he blows up lineman and attacks

THE_New_York_Giants
01-17-2012, 04:49 PM
Did he destroy you?i played fullback and he ofcourse played outside....i hated going heads up against the guy no joke i had a headache the whole weekend.....

he was all over the field and i went to 2 asu games this year and he is an animal.....he shows flashes of a young ray lewis with how he blows up lineman and attacks
I haven't seen a linebacker with his intensity since LT. Hate to compare him to an all time great, but his intensity is off the charts. the man loves to hit people.

hungrrrry
01-17-2012, 04:51 PM
We need to go LB and I would love this pick (Burfict) at #32 :)

Thats right #32

hellacheap
01-17-2012, 04:53 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d7achvXsy3Q

watch this

THE_New_York_Giants
01-17-2012, 04:54 PM
We need to go LB and I would love this pick (Burfict) at #32 :)

Thats right #32
I would trade down to 20 with a 1 and a 3 for Burfict. That is how much I like him. He is a lock to have his number retired.

M0rbid
01-17-2012, 04:55 PM

watch this

I wonder how he'll handle NFL O-linemen.

THE_New_York_Giants
01-17-2012, 04:59 PM

watch this

He'd be a monster on the blitz with our DLine. Imagine having to block JPP, Osi, Tuck, and account for Burfict breaking through the line.

JJC7301
01-17-2012, 04:59 PM
We need to go LB and I would love this pick (Burfict) at #32 :) Thats right #32</P>

That IS right -- # 32. I have concerns about Burfict, but # 32 (last pick in the 1st round) would be a good spot for him. The FO will NEVER take a guy like this. Can you imagine the one (and only) time he ignored Coughlin? I'm sure the other players would put him in his place first, but nah, I don't see it happening unless Reese and TC have a looooonnnng talk with Burfict before draft day.</P>

THE_New_York_Giants
01-17-2012, 05:01 PM

watch this

He'd be a monster on the blitz with our DLine. Imagine having to block JPP, Osi, Tuck, and account for Burfict breaking through the line.
He's the perfect MLB to defend against scrambling QB's I think I've ever seen.

THE_New_York_Giants
01-17-2012, 05:03 PM
We need to go LB and I would love this pick (Burfict) at #32 :) Thats right #32</P>

That IS right -- # 32.* I have concerns about Burfict, but # 32 (last pick in the 1st round) would be a good spot for him.* The FO will NEVER take a guy like this.* Can you imagine the one (and only) time he ignored Coughlin?* I'm sure the other players would put him in his place first, but nah, I don't see it happening unless Reese and TC have a looooonnnng talk with Burfict before draft day.</P>
IDK if you were around for the LT days... but he was the biggest head case. He was arrested for coke and prostitutes multiple times and Parcells would call a play for him to drop into coverage and he'd blitz instead and get the sack. Not saying Burfict is LT. But when you get a guy with the athletic ability, intensity, and mindset of LT, you let them do what they want on the field. Guys who play like them have to be hotheads, or it takes away from the monsters they are on the field.

Spizi
01-17-2012, 05:09 PM
I would trade picks 1-4 to get both of those guys. Instant game changers on both side of the ball. I hate trading draft picks, but these guys are total monsters.
edit: I haven't been excited about a player like them since Suh came out. They play smash mouth Giants football.

its gonna take more than picks 1-4 to get both of them. gonna have to give up a 1st next year

THE_New_York_Giants
01-17-2012, 05:12 PM

its gonna take more than picks 1-4 to get both of them. gonna have to give up a 1st next year
worth it

Spizi
01-17-2012, 05:16 PM

worth it

no. vontaze is almost too risky for 1 first round pick let alone 2!