PDA

View Full Version : Game Preparation for the 49ers

gmenfan2020
01-17-2012, 03:43 PM
It is supposed to rain for a few days before the game in SF. The 49ers turf for their outdoor facility and their stadium is made by Western Sod. [at http://www.westernsod.com/clients.php] Seems to me that the Giants should try to find a very wet soggy field of the same Arizona turfgrass to practice on before the game. <u>Three days of 49er practice on the same sloppy turf in both their practice facility in Santa Clara and Monster Park will give them a distinct advantage in game preparation</u>. Hope someone important in the organization takes a look at this issue. Go Blue!

JimC
01-17-2012, 03:59 PM
It is supposed to rain for a few days before the game in SF. The 49ers turf for their outdoor facility and their stadium is made by Western Sod. [at http://www.westernsod.com/clients.php] Seems to me that the Giants should try to find a very wet soggy field of the same Arizona turfgrass to practice on before the game. <u>Three days of 49er practice on the same sloppy turf in both their practice facility in Santa Clara and Monster Park will give them a distinct advantage in game preparation</u>. Hope someone important in the organization takes a look at this issue. Go Blue!

I'm sure all the preparation that can be taken will be taken.

BigBlue D
01-17-2012, 04:05 PM
I agree. TC and his staff have been thinking about this since Monday morning, if not Sunday night. [:)]

MikeIsaGiant
01-17-2012, 04:16 PM
I agree. TC and his staff have been thinking about this since Monday morning, if not Sunday night. [:)]

After the game, they were watching footage of the 49ers, I am sure they are watching the season game footage as well.

I hope and expect a better game this weekend.

TuckYou
01-17-2012, 06:02 PM
My preperation was going to be to get on the 49ers website and discuss the upcaming game with them, like I always do. </P>

I received thisemail and attached my response as well:

IT's ON!</P>
<DIV id=SkyDrivePlaceholder></DIV>
<DIV>&gt; To: XXxXxXxxxXXXXxxxXXX</DIV>
<DIV>&gt; Subject: Account removed at 49ers Message Board Community!
&gt; From: 49er.bbs.support@gmail.com
&gt; Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2012 03:16:57 +0000
&gt;
&gt; Dear XXXxxXxXXXx,
&gt;
&gt; Unfortunately your registration at 49ers Message Board Community did not meet our membership requirements. Therefore your registration was deleted.
&gt;
&gt; Sorry,
&gt; 49ers Message Board Community</DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV>Dear 49ers Message Board Community,</DIV>
<DIV>

Your team doesnt meet theSuperbowl requirements, and therefore will be deleted thisSunday by the Giants.</P>

Sorry,</P>

GiantsOrganization</P>

------</P>

By the way, in no way was I negative in any way before this. </P></DIV>

Coach Carter
01-17-2012, 08:25 PM
Wow, what a bunch a of ****ing ***